Lake Pleasantview Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Kate and Josh come over for some fun.
4.2k words
4.45
3.9k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been 2 weeks since Kate had taken Nicole to the mud pit and since then they have been going every second day.

Sometimes Rebecca or Jessi would also join, but the men never went with when it was time for mudding.

Nicole's bush has grown in properly by now, and somewhat longer and wilder than she remembered it ever getting.

She felt like she fit in better now with the other buxom, hairy-snatch woman of Lake Pleasantview.

She was getting out of the shower and took a minute to admire her tanned nakedness in the mirror.

She had gotten a healthy-looking golden tan from being outdoors and nude so much in the past two weeks.

He pussy was completely hidden by her dark bush but she could feel her pussy tingle with arousal as was almost the norm for her lately. She had been horny most of the time and been fucking Matt as often as she could.

Her pubic hair extended onto her inner thighs and up onto her lower stomach a bit further than she liked, but overall she was enjoying the new wild look.

Nicole parted her pubic hair to get a look at her pussy and noticed her labia and clit were red and swollen, like they usually were when she got aroused. The weird thing was that she felt aroused all the time lately and her pussy was always swollen and wet. She could see a drop of arousal had starting leaked out of her.

"Dammit, I just showered.' she thought.

Nicole wiped her leaking pussy with a tissue and admired her boobs.

They seemed to be hanging differently, almost lower if that were possible and her nipples also seemed to be darker than previously. That was probably just from being in the sun so much.

She hefted them up and down in her hands feeling their weight, but ultimately dismissing any growth.

Unknown to Nicole, her boobs were in fact larger, closer to a D or DD cup by now, but not wearing a bra for the past two weeks left her completely in the dark to her actual new size.

Matt had not gotten out of the house much as work had kept him behind his computer and closed doors most of the time.

Their neighbors Kate and Josh were coming over for dinner this evening upon Nicole's request.

She had become good friends with Kate and wanted them all to get along.

Matt felt a bit nervous for the dinner party, because he suspected everyone would be naked again, as was normal for everyone else in the neighborhood.

Matt loved his wife and himself walking around naked and all the sex that came with it, but he could not forget about how much larger his fellow neighbors were, down below.

Thinking about it also brought back images of the large-breasted woman he had met that day at the lake.

Perhaps it wouldn't be the worst thing to get to 'see' Kate again.

Matt loved his wife and her sexy body, but being a boob man, he could not deny his feelings towards woman who were even bustier than his wife.

"So you're sure they are going to be naked again?" Matt asked Nicole for what seemed like the 100th time.

"Yes!" She insisted again. "It's a lifestyle, not a random occurrence that they are nude.

We've been doing it for the past two weeks. I don't get what you're worried about, you have a great bod love." She tried to ease his nerves.

"Alright then. Man I look pretty pale next to you don't I?" He asked as he pulled down his shorts that he took to wearing when he felt the need for some modesty.

"Only slightly." She smiled back at him.

"How about coming to the lake with me tomorrow to get some sun in?"

"I think I can manage a day off. Just need to send a few mails in the morning."

"Awesome! It's gonna be great, we can have a picnic there and everything." She winked at him when saying 'everything'.

Kate and Josh showed up on time later that evening and with 2 bottles of wine. It's as if they knew they would need some alcohol to loosen some inhibitions.

"So good to see you again!" Kate greeted Matt as she walked into the living room.

Matt felt instant relief when he saw that they were in fact naked, and that he was not set up for any cruel surprises.

His relief turned into attraction as Kate's giant boobs pushed into his bare chest as she hugged him.

He had almost forgotten how large her breasts were.

"Good to see you too." He replied.

As she pulled back Matt could not help but stare at the beautiful woman in front of him.

She was a bit shorter than him, about Nicole's height with a slightly chubbier build and massive J-cup tits and large nipples to go with them. Kate also rocked the full bush and her pussy was completely hidden behind a forest of hair.

"Hey Matt, how's it hanging?" Josh extended a hand to Matt with a smile.

"Err good thanks." Matt hoped Josh didn't notice him staring at Kate.

"You guys have a nice place."

"Thanks." Matt could not help but notice Josh's massive 10 inch python dangling around as he walked.

It was really thick also and the head was covered mostly by foreskin.

Josh also sported a hefty set of balls behind his large member.

"Food is almost ready!" Nicole announced.

"Honey, will you pour our guests some wine so long?"

Matt poured everyone some wine and they settled in.

Matt sat down and crossed his legs to hide his meager penis in front of the guests.

Josh on the other hand appeared to have no shame and sat open legged and let his dong hang freely.

Matt felt his cheeks go red and did his best not to stare at the guests.

He could feel his arousal growing each time he spied Kate's huge tits.

Thankfully, just then Nicole brought in the lasagna and they actually had a good time just talking over dinner.

Turns out Josh was into the family dairy farming business and Kate was a stay at home wife.

"How are you guys enjoying it here so far?" Josh probed.

"It's great! It's very peaceful and the lake is just lovely." Nicole answered.

"I think we're getting the hang of the nudist thing as well, its freeing not to worry about clothes or appearances."

"That's awesome!." Kate beamed enthusiastically. "It's important to get along with the community here. Everyone is very close and friendly and you guys feel like part of the big family already."

"You guys up for a game?" Nicole asked.

"How about a round of 30 seconds?"

"Definitely, but if we win then we choose the next game." Josh answered with a devilish smile.

They all sat on the carpet and played 30 seconds for the next hour.

Kate and Josh were surprisingly good. Matt poured more drinks and everyone was having a good time.

Nicole was a cheap drunk and was already getting tipsy.

Matt was getting used to being nude around them and almost relaxed a bit too much as he felt the start of an erection when Nicole grazed his dick with her hand where she had been holding his thigh.

"Love! uuh why don't you get us some more drinks?" Matt said without thinking just to draw attention away from his growing boner.

"Great idea!" Nicole jumped up sending her tits wobbling around.

With Nicole standing up and Matt still sitting on the ground he had a good view of his wife's bare genitals and could see some moisture leaking out down her leg. He felt his dick jump with excitement.

"Kate, let's get some drinks. I think you guys would have won in another round anyways."

"Hehehe, yea probably." She giggled as they made their way to the kitchen with their arms around each other's shoulders like old friends.

Matt stood up and poured himself some more wine, just to have a reason to turn away from Josh so that he wouldn't notice his now almost full-on boner.

"How's that second bottle coming along there?" Joshed asked.

"Just about done, pass me your glass and I'll fill you up." Matt said only turning around part way to take the glass.

Josh walked over to the table and picked up the other empty bottle.

"Seeing as we won, it's only fair we pick the next game."

"So what's the game then?" Matt asked between deep breaths to calm his exited member down.

He could feel his boner starting to subside.

"It's truth or dare with a twist."

"Alright...." Matt sounded a bit unsure.

Matt had played it back in high school a few times, but didn't see it as a thing adults played.

"It's simple, we sit in a circle and spin the bottle. Whoever it lands on gets to choose the truth or dare for the person opposite them." Josh explained.

"Sounds simple enough." Matt agreed.

"Who's ready for shots!" Nicole shouted as she came back into the living room carrying a tray of tequila shooters.

Nicole was clearly getting drunk, and it seems like Kate who was also tipsy was enabling her.

Matt compared his naked wife next to Kate and the difference between their bodies.

They were similar height and build, but Kate was a bit curvier and way more voluptuous in the chest department.

Nicole's tan was close to Kate's own golden shade and both had hairy cunts, but Kate's bush appeared even larger and darker.

The very prominent and erect nipples that both woman were sported also did not go unnoticed by Matt.

"Ooooh! Are we starting the real game now?" Kate remarked as she handed out shot glasses.

"Can I go first? This looks fun." Nicole chimed in smiling at Kate.

Matt was starting to feel the effects of the wine but was sure that his wife and Kate had been conspiring in the kitchen.

"Bottoms up!" Josh yelled and they all downed their tequila shots.

Nicole stumbled into Matt and gave him a big kiss before they found their spots on the carpet again.

Matt felt his member stirring back to life.

Kate and Josh were sitting opposite them to form a small circle between them all.

Kate's hand was lazily stroking her husband's thick cock where it lay on the ground between his crossed legs.

They looked on to Nicole who had the bottle, as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

Matt shrugged it off as them just being intimate as couples are and possibly a bit drunk and horny. He knew for sure that he was feeling very randy right now.

Nicole spun the bottle and it landed on Kate.

"So this means I can make you tell a truth or do a dare right?" Nicole asked with flushed cheeks.

Her eyes were stealing glances and Josh's massive dick every few seconds.

"Yes, so I'll do dare! I'm up for anything!" Kate said enthusiastically.

This raised some eyebrows from Nicole and Matt, but they were sort of expecting it, seeing as Kate was already nude and being frisky with her husband.

"Alright.." Nicole said tapping her fingers on her chin.

"I dare you to get that." She pointed at Josh's dick. "...to be fully erect!"

"What!?" Matt asked shocked.

"Deal! That's an easy one." Kate agreed and started rubbing her husband's think member in earnest.

Nicole was also surprised. She was getting horny and just spoke without thinking properly, but she secretly had been longing to see Josh's full potential.

In no time, Josh's 10 inch dick was gaining mass and pointing up higher and higher.

Kate was now using both hands to pump his member up and down. Each hand couldn't even get close to encircling the thick piece of man-meat.

As Josh's penis reached a crescendo the foreskin pulled completely back over the fat purple head.

His dick stood up at around 13 inches from his crotch at an angle parallel to his abdomen, it reached up to his upper chest.

Matt could not believe what he was seeing! This man had an absolute unit of a cock that put his meager penis to shame.

He looked over to Nicole and her mouth was hanging open and her eyes filled with lust. Matt had never felt more envious of another man like he did now, seeing the effect it had on his wife.

"There we go, all nice and hard." Kate smiled as she stopped stroking her husband and grabbed the bottle to spin for her turn.

Josh just leaned back on his arms and spread his legs wider, but looked perfectly content to just chill with his member fully erect and not getting any more attention.

Kate spun the bottle and brought everyone back to the game at hand, even though Josh's dick was even more distracting now as it bobbed around larger than life out of the coroner of everyone's eyesight.

The bottle stopped spinning and landed on Matt.

"Oooh! Matty" Kate sung, winking at him as she gave him a smile.

Her eyes glanced down between his legs and Matt felt embarrassed to be naked around Josh right now.

Kate's smile disappeared as her eyes landed on Matt's flaccid penis.

Nicole gave Matt a reassuring look but did not seem to pick up on his angst.

"Ok...I'll start you off nice and easy. How's about you pour everyone another round of shots."

Matt signed internally. For a moment he imagined Kate asking him to get his dick hard. That would have been humiliating, after everyone saw Josh strut his abundant asset.

"Deal!" Matt agreed as he jumped up and started gathering glasses.

He poured the tequila into the glasses in the kitchen and when he returned a minute later he was surprised by the scene before him.

Nicole was sitting on her knees in front of Josh and both she and Kate had their hands wrapped around his think pole.

"Here's the shots..." He announced slowly.

They all turned to face him and Nicole and Kate burst out in a fit of giggles.

"Kate bet me that we couldn't cover all of Josh's dick with both our hands, and she was right! We didn't even get close." Nicole explained.

Matt could see that she wasn't lying. With both Kate and her hands around his shaft, they were still below his enormous cock-head. Matt could also tell that Nicole was proper drunk now and would be very suggestible, as she always got when drunk. Matt also knew that she was particularly horny and Josh's dick must be sending her over the edge. Another pang of jealously hit Matt, but drinking the next round of shots made him care slightly less and also feel his libido bubbling back up.

It was now Matt's turn to spin. He looked around the circle once before spinning. Nicole was now back next to his side and Josh was still holding his erection at full mast across from him.

He spun, and it landed pointing to Nicole and the back end to Josh, meaning Josh could truth or dare Nicole.

"Hmmmm, interesting." Josh hummed.

Nicole blushed even harder and pushed her hair back behind her ears in a flirty manner.

"Nicole, I dare you to make out with Kate."

Both girls did a sharp intake of breath as if shocked, but Matt could swear he saw their nipples hardening even further.

They wasted no time and started crawling towards each other on the carpet.

Matt was drawn to how low Kate's jugs hung and swayed when she was on her hands and knees.

They sat right up against each other and starting kissing without any pause. Their hands started roaming each other's bodies and they both made little moaning noises.

Matt could not believe how hot this was! 'What was in that tequila to make them so horny?' he wondered.

He also felt himself become more aroused as his own dick started filling up again.

Josh was slowly nodding his head as he stroked his member while watching them.

Matt could not look away from the two women.

They were making out properly now. Tongues in each other's mouths and everything.

Nicole's hands were feeling up Kate's large breasts and tugging on those large nipples.

Her small hands made Kate's tits look even larger.

Just when it looked like the girls might start doing something more they broke off and scooted back to their side of the circle.

It took the guys a few seconds to snap out of their lust-filled fantasies.

"That was....fun" Nicole said wiping saliva from her mouth.

"I guess it's my turn then."

She spun the bottle. Before it even came to a full stop she blurted out her dare.

"I dare both guys to put on these blindfolds."

"That's not allowed.." Matt started to say, but no one seemed to care anymore and the girls were pretty buzzed. Matt realized he was sporting wood and tried to shift a bit to cover his arousal.

Nicole pulled a large black blindfold out of nowhere and started tidying it around his face.

Before he could protest Nicole hushed him and told him not to worry.

Nicole pushed Matt back so that he was leaning back on his elbows with his legs still crossed on the floor, but he knew he was exposing his hard-on to the world.

"I dare you to suck him off." Matt heard Kate say, but he could not see anything past the blindfold and assumed Kate was daring Nicole to give him a BJ.

He heard some shuffling around and then gentle hands pushing his legs apart.

After a short pause and some more giggling from the ladies, his member was engulfed in the warm wet sensation that could only be a mouth.

'I can't believe this! Nicole is giving me a blow job in front of our neighbors."

Shock turned into pleasure and he had forgotten how amazing Nicole's blow jobs were.

He knew he wasn't going to last long. He felt 3 fingers also starting to stroke him while a mouth kept on working his head. His dick was too short for a mouth and a whole hand to occupy it at one time.

Josh let out a groan that could only mean Kate was sucking him off as well.

Without seeing much else and feeling drunk himself Matt decided to just enjoy the moment.

"I'm close!" He got out between breaths. He knew Nicole liked a warning before having to swallow his load.

"Aaah fuck yes!" Matt came a few seconds later. The stroking and sucking continued for another bit, then slowed and stopped. Matt eased back onto his back and just enjoyed the feeling.

He could hear wet smacking noises close by. Josh must still be getting his BJ.

Matt slowly reached up and pulled off his blindfold. His head spun a bit from getting his vision back while under the effects of the wine and tequila.

It took Matt a second to figure out what he was seeing. He thought it was Nicole sucking him off, but it was Kate!

Nicole was busy working on Josh's monster tool!

Kate could see his surprise and tried to reassure him that everything is alright.

"I hope you're not upset big boy" She said lifting his hand and placing it on her large breast.

"It was actually Nicole's idea, but we do this often, everyone around these parts have open relationships and we're like one big family."

It was hard to get upset with a hand resting on amazing breasts like hers and also after having received an amazing Blow Job. The 'big boy' comment made him pause a bit, but he brushed it off as Kate just trying to make him feel better.

"Didn't you enjoy it Matt, was I not good?" She asked sounding very hurt.

"No not at all, you were great, brilliant. I was just surprised." Matt hoped he saved the moment.

Kate smiled back at him while running her hand along his leg.

At the other side of the living room Nicole was busy reaching a climax to her adventure with Josh.

"HMMMMMM!!!" Nicole tried to moan in protest as Josh opened up a firehouse into her mouth.

Josh fell onto his back and veins were visibly pulsating on his long dick. It made for quite the contrast against Nicole's small feminine hands.

Nicole swallowed desperately, but a few drops escaped and ran down the length of Josh's dick onto his sizable balls. After what felt like a minute of gushing, Josh finally stopped cumming and Nicole broke the seal off his cock with an audible smack.

She leaned back breathing heavily and wiped her mouth.

It was a miracle that Josh's large cock-head actually fit in her mouth.

"That was..." Nicole started shaking her head and glanced over to Matt. "...something else." She finished.

"Well done!" Kate joked "You wrestled the python and made it out alive."

They both laughed at that, and Matt chuckled nervously becoming acutely aware of the size difference between his dick and Josh's.

Matt and Nicole had never really talked about being in an open relationship, but the past few weeks at the lake and being nude around other people was sort off in that direction.

12