Lake Pleasantview Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate did just suck his dick as well so Matt reasoned that he could not be upset with Nicole doing the same for Josh.

"That was fun. You guys are totally great to hang out with and I'm so glad you're our neighbors." Kate remarked as if they had just shared a nice meal and not an orgy.

It seemed to Matt that people around these parts were just very casual about sexual activities.

Matt did like Kate and Josh, even though Josh made him feel inadequate.

They all got cleaned up a bit and chatted about their plans for the weekend.

Nicole agreed to go tanning by the lake with Kate again tomorrow and they were all going to picnic together for lunch. James and Jessi would also be joining the picnic.

As they were sitting talking on the couches, again Matt noticed that his wife was still wet as hell and her juice leaking out ever so slowly onto the towels that had been placed on the couch cushions. She must still be horny he reckoned.

It was getting late and Josh and Kate bid there fare wells and thanked them for the great evening and set off as naked as they had arrived. Thankfully the night air was not too cold for a short nude stroll.

As soon as the door closed behind the neighbors, Nicole jumped Matt!

She wrapped her legs around him and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"I'm so horny for you now." She breathed heavily as she came up for air between kisses.

Matt was expecting some attack like this and started carrying her to the bed.

A brief thought flashed through his head that she was still thinking about Josh's monster dick and that that was what was making her hot.

As they fell on the bed Matt was already hard and she had left a wet spot on his crotch already.

He slid into her wetness with ease and started thrusting.

"Ahhh yes, that's what I need!"

Matt humped faster and grabbed hold of her firm butt with one hand and manipulated her erect nipples with the other.

Nicole's boobs seemed larger to him, but he could not be sure as she had not worn much clothes lately.

He told himself they were larger to fuel his desire more.

Her boobs shook roughly in rhythm with his thrusts and he noted how they seemed to fall slightly further off to the sides of her chest when left unsupported.

"I'm cumming!!!" She announced through clenched teeth.

Matt felt even more moisture radiate from her hot fur box in time with her climax.

He kept on thrusting, changing positions slightly with one leg up on the bed and the other on the floor while holding her legs up in the air.

Nicole's pussy was making wet noises as they continued.

Matt knew he could go on for a while because he had orgasmed earlier.

Thinking of earlier brought back visions of Kate and her much larger mammaries. That sent a jolt through Matt to his penis.

"HHHMMMM yes!" he grunted feeling an orgasm coming on sooner than he anticipated.

Nicole's eyes were shut and her mouth open in a silent scream as she knead her own boobs while Matt thrust away at her hairy hole.

Matt also shut his eyes picturing Kate sucking on his dick, taking it all the way.

That was enough to get him to the finish line and he came hard into his wife's pussy.

They just clung to each other for some time.

"That was great." Matt whispered next to her head as he lay on top of her on the bed.

"Love?"

Nicole had already fallen asleep. Passed out drunk rather.

Matt, silently as he could while also being pretty buzzed, put his sexy minx to bed and got in next to her.

12