Lake Side Hook-up

Story Info
Kristy gets fucked hard by a biker.
5.2k words
4.76
9.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy weekday morning and as usual I was horny as hell for some cock. I needed a good hard fucking. I went on to Grindr hoping to find what I needed. I chatted with several guys, but none of them seemed to be authentic. Just flakes and pic hunters. I was getting frustrated. Horny and frustrated is a terrible combination. Finally, I decided that I would get out of the house and drive down to the little lake north of town that's a known cruising spot and try my luck there.

Jefferson Lake wasn't a real popular lake. It was small and a little difficult to get to, and it wasn't very good for fishing either so there usually wasn't anyone out there unless they were up to something naughty.

I made my way down the curvy country road with the windows down and the wind blowing through my curly blonde hair. I was wearing a fairly short black skirt and black combat boots and a cute pink floral halter top with no bra. Under my skirt I had on a little pink thong that kept my tiny girl cock tucked down nice and secure. I finally made my way around the last bend in the road and I could see the large dirt clearing that served as a parking lot coming in to view just ahead. I drove forward into the dirt lot and off to my right I could see the lake water sparkling in the sunshine.

"Ahh, so beautiful!" I thought to myself.

There was no one else out there so I parked beside the tree line just a little ways from this old wooden picnic table, and took a seat facing the water. I probably sat there for fifteen minutes or so, just enjoying the peace and quiet and puffing on my cannabis vape. I reached down between my thighs and began to rub my tucked little p-pee through the soft and wet fabric of my panties. God I was so horny! I was grinding against my hand when I heard the harsh rumble of what I thought was probably a four-wheeler tearing down one of the off-road trails. I was a little frustrated since it was ruining my playtime, but as the rumble grew louder, I began to get a little bit nervous. There was no doubt in my mind now that the rumble was a motorcycle and it was coming down the road towards me.

You never knew who you might run into at this lake. It was so secluded that people would engage in all sorts of shady activities. There was evidence all-around of people partying and doing drugs, so I was just a little uneasy, but my adventurous risk-taking side welcomed the intrusion. Eventually, I turned my head and saw the source of all the racket. A large white guy sporting a black leather vest and dark shades came rolling into the lot on a big blue Harley. He looked like your stereotypical biker, a menacing tough guy type, and as he came into the lot, he gave me a double take.

If you've read about any of my other sexcapades then you know that I love big domineering alpha type guys and this stud was definitely making me feel some tinglies in my gurl parts! I covertly checked him out from behind my shades as he parked his hog about ten yards behind my car and dismounted. He seemed to linger there for a minute looking at my vehicle and occasionally glancing my direction. I just sat there pretending to look at the water and nervously wondering if he was going to come talk to me.

He must have been well over six feet tall and probably like 250 pounds. He was a big burly guy with broad shoulders and a goatee that was salt and pepper in color. He wore a black button-down shirt beneath his black leather biker vest and blue jeans with black boots. He also had a dark bandana on his head and definitely looked like the kind of guy you didn't want to fuck with. He had lots of tattoos that from where I was looked like they may have been prison tats. And just as I was starting to feel a little intimidated by him, he began to walk my way.

"Hi there!" He called out as he approached.

"Hi!" I awkwardly responded turning his way.

The biker had a little smile on his face as he brought a cigarette to his lips and lit it, taking a deep drag.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" He asked in a deep gruff voice.

"Oh, for sure!" I pushed my sun glasses to the top of my head.

"Come out here often?" He inquired.

"Not really. You?"

"Nah." He took another deep drag from his cigarette and I responded with a drag from my vape.

"I'm Axe." He said while extending his hand towards me. I reached out and offered my dainty little hand in return. Axe's hand was massive and rough, and it felt like he could've easily crushed my hand, but he only gave me a gentle squeeze.

"I'm Kristy."

"You're very beautiful Kristy."

"Aww thank you!" I could feel the heat on my face as I blushed like a ditsy school girl. "And you're very handsome, Axe."

"I don't know about that," Axe chuckled. "But you have the most beautiful blue eyes."

"Oh, now you're just sweet talking me!"

"No no, it's true," he took another drag on his cigarette, exhaling the smoke. There was a brief moment of awkward silence before he finally spoke up again. "So, I saw those stickers on your car. Are you a shemale?"

At once I realized why Axe seemed to be staring at my car. I had multiple LGBTQ and transgender bumper stickers on the back of it. I guess Axe put two and two together.

"Haha, we prefer trans over shemale, but yeah... I'm trans." I responded respectfully.

(I don't actually identify as trans. I identify as a sissy which is different, but I didn't want to try to explain all of that to him. See pic below.)

"Oh, my bad. I've never met a trans girl before. Hell, I never would've guessed you had a dick."

"Haha, that's kinda the idea." I joked. I didn't expect any of this, but I was really into Axe. He just had that confidence and charisma that would make my panties drop.

"I guess so," he said with a chuckle. "I still can't believe it, you're just so damn cute."

"Oh, stop it." I was loving all the compliments!

"I don't suppose you want to prove it by showing me?" He asked.

"Show you my girl cock?" I asked a little shocked at the request.

"Yeah, show me."

"Okay." I said with a huge mischievous smile on my face. "I'll show you mine, but you have to show me yours too."

"Haha, fair enough!" Axe flicked his cigarette away. "You first."

"Okay!" I turned my body towards him so that I was straddling the end of the bench of the picnic table and slowly pulled my skirt up revealing my pretty pink panties. Then, I slid my thumb under the waist band of my undies and slowly pulled them out and down. My tiny little uncut dicklett was very bashful and had shriveled up to less than an inch. I thought it looked incredibly cute as I took it between the thumb and forefinger of my other hand and pulled it out of my panties.

"Well, I'll be, there it is." Axe said, rubbing the crotch of his blue jeans. "That's a tiny little thing, isn't it?"

"Yeah!" I giggled. I looked up at him and bit my lip seductively before saying, "now it's your turn."

"Okay. I should warn you though, mine is a little bigger than yours."

I giggled again and said, "I sure hope so!"

Axe unbuckled his belt, unfastened his pants and slowly pulled down his zipper all while maintaining eye contact with me. I looked down at his hands working his clothing and then back to his eyes. This guy really had me under his spell and I was very curious about what he was packing in those boxers. I assumed that he only had an average cock at best, but I wanted to know for sure.

Axe reached into his boxers and pulled out his meat letting it hang right there in front of me. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped at the sight of it. Even in its flaccid state it was at least seven inches long. Circumcised and veiny, his cock looked amazing!

"Oh my!" I licked my lips and looked up at him. "That's very impressive!"

"It'll be a lot more impressive if you give it a massage."

"Oh really?!" I laughed as I reached out and took his tool in my hand. I slowly and gently began to tug on his meat, and it quickly began to grow. I felt the warmth of the blood coursing through his member as it started to swell in my hand. In seconds his soft flaccid seven inches became ten inches of raging hard cock. He saw me licking my lips again.

"Why don't you go ahead and give it a kiss?" He asked.

I looked up at him and smiled, then my focus went back to his penis and I leaned forward and softly kissed the tip of his cock. Then I kissed it again, and again. At that point I couldn't help myself and I swirled my tongue up from beneath his cock head and then around his mushroom tip. Finally, I opened wide and started taking his cock into my mouth.

"Mmm," Axe moaned.

I love the sound of a man enjoying himself! At first, I only took a third of his shaft down my throat, but as my saliva began to lubricate him, I tried going deeper and deeper. I held his penis at the base and swallowed half of his shaft before pulling him almost all the way out of my mouth and teasing his head with my tongue. I worked his organ over like this for a while, never getting more than about half of him in my mouth until finally, Axe pulled his cock from mouth. Sitting there, I looked up at him with sad eyes like he had just taken my favorite toy away from me.

"Let's go back into the woods a ways where we can have some more privacy." He suggested, packing his beautiful cock back into his jeans.

"Great idea!"

I rose to my feet and grabbed my purse and followed the big burly biker to the edge of the woods where a subtle little hiking trail appeared. Axe stepped aside and motioned for me to take the lead.

"After you."

"Mmm such a gentleman." I smiled.

I began making my way down the trail with Axe just a few steps behind me. As I walked further into the woods, I decided to have a little fun with him. I was already swinging my hips with my shoulders back and my back arched, trying to walk as sexy as possible. I figured he was probably checking out my legs and my ass, so I reached back and pulled up my skirt to give him a view of my soft round butt cheeks as I walked.

"God daaaamn!" He exclaimed at the sight of my behind. "You fuckin tease."

"I'm not teasing... I'm offering." I said, looking over my shoulder at him with a wink.

"Mmm," he growled as he reached out and grabbed my ass cheek with a smack and a hard squeeze. I almost stumbled and fell from the force of his groping, but I grabbed a small tree and steadied myself. Since I was stopped, he grabbed both of my butt cheeks and squeezed them tightly with his rough hands. "I'm going to have to take you up on that offer, you little slut."

Then, Axe pointed at a fallen tree not too far away and said that he thought it would be a good spot for us to have some fun. Without hesitation I started walking towards the old pine, still holding my skirt up for his viewing pleasure. I was sure my ass looked better than ever to him now that it was sporting his bright red hand prints.

As I closed in on the fallen tree, I could hear Axe behind me already unbuckling his belt. Just as I was about to turn around, he ordered me to bend over and place my hands on the tree. I meekly replied, "yes, sir."

Dropping my purse, I leaned over, placed my hands on the rough tree bark, and with my heels together I arched my back and pushed my ass into the air. My skirt had fallen down when I released it so Axe came up to me and lifted it once again pulling it up and over my ass. Then, I felt his rough hands massaging the soft white mounds of my bottom.

"Your ass is fucking amazing, Kristy."

"Thank you, sir."

I was looking straight ahead into the woods that surrounded us, so it caught me by complete surprise when Axe's hands left my ass and I felt the sting of his thick leather belt landing across my backside, SMACK!

"Ahh!" I yelped.

"Shhh, you know this ass is dying to be spanked." Then, Axe raised the belt and SMACK, landed another stinging swat against my flesh.

"Ooooh!" I whimpered. "Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" I did really like getting spanked.

SMACK!

"Bad girls need spankings."

"I'm not a bad girl, I'm a very good girl." I pouted.

SMACK!

"Good girls don't lead strangers into the woods and offer them their ass, do they?"

SMACK!

"Owiee! I'm a different kind of 'good girl'." I offered.

SMACK!

"FUCK!" I cried out.

"Haha, you got that right! Mmm that ass is nice and red now." Axe observed. "I better quit before I ruin it, huh?"

I never answered his question, I just softly moaned as Axe went back to massaging my ass. His big hands felt so good as they kneaded my hot tender ass cheeks. He squeezed and rubbed my behind and slid one finger underneath my thong, pulling it to the side. Then, he spread my cheeks wide open. I relaxed my body which allowed my asshole to open just a bit.

"Fuck that's a pretty pink hole!"

A smile spread across my face once again, but before I could say thank you, Axe buried his face in my ass and started licking my tight back door. His tongue felt so good as it probed me and I was moaning and cooing while he ate me out. He ate my ass like it was an actual pussy, worming his tongue in and out of my hole quickly and forcefully. I was in slut heaven for the few minutes that he worked my hole, but it ended abruptly and far too soon. Axe rose back to his feet and with what felt like all of his strength, he landed a powerful blow on my ass with the leather belt.

SMACK!

"AGHHH!" I wailed. This final lashing hurt so bad that I stood straight up and reached back to cover my ass cheeks. "FUCK! That's too fuckin hard!" I protested.

Axe quickly looped the belt around my neck then grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked my head back. "You know you like it rough you little whore." Axe pulled the belt tight around my throat. "All you dick girls are the same. You want to be man-handled and abused."

Axe held the belt tight around my throat while I helplessly gasped for air. I thought I was going to pass out and I grasped for the belt hoping to loosen it, but just before I did, Axe let the belt loosen just enough for me to get some air.

"Isn't that right, slut?" He asked, smacking me on the ass again, this time with his hand.

"Yes, sir." I squeaked out gasping for air. He was right. I absolutely loved being roughed up and abused.

Axe then shoved me forward against the trunk of the fallen tree and said, "Spread those cheeks baby, I want to bury my cock in that sweet ass."

I loved the sound of that! Before I spread my butt cheeks apart though, I quickly fumbled the little tube of anal lube from my purse and squeezed some onto my fingers to prep my hole. I held the tube out towards Axe while I worked my slippery fingers up my butt. Axe snatched the bottle from me and squeezed a bunch of lube into his palm and started jerking his shaft while he watched me finger fuck myself.

"Mmm yeah, that's it," Axe growled. "Lube it up good bitch, you're getting fucked hard today, Kristy. I'm going to fuck you like a bitch."

"Promise?" I teased as I looked over my shoulder at him and wiggled my ass.

"Haha," Axe chuckled before stepping up to me, grabbing my wrist, and yanking my fingers out of my ass. My fingers were immediately replaced with the head of Axe's swollen cock. "Fuck you!" He said as he shoved his greased-up member right up my ass pussy.

"Ooooh!" I cried out.

"Yeah! How you like that, bitch?"

In one powerful thrust Axe had buried his cock balls deep inside me. I could feel it throbbing in my tight hole as my anus and rectum slowly and involuntarily stretched from his intrusion. As soon as I had caught my breath and steadied my rapid breathing, I looked over my shoulder at him once again and whimpered, "Fuck me!"

I don't think he was expecting that response. He just chuckled and said, "I knew you were a whore!"

Then, Axe pulled his cock out to where only his cock head was still embedded inside me, and once again, summoning all of his strength, he drove his rock-hard member deep into my sissy pussy. This is how Axe proceeded to fuck me. He was giving me the full length of his penis, driving it inside me with all the force he could muster and grunting like an animal as he bottomed out in my guts. Again, and again he aggressively pumped my ass with every inch he had. I thought he was probably going to cum pretty quick given the way he was fucking me, but much to my surprise he didn't. Instead, whenever he felt he was getting close he would pull all the way out, take a step back, and order me to turn and suck his cock.

Every time he did this, I would eagerly turn and drop to my knees in the grass. Sucking his cock gave me a moment's reprieve from the beating my hole was getting. I also happen to enjoy doing ass-to-mouth, because I know that most guys really enjoy it, and it tells them that I'm a filthy fuck doll that will do anything to please them. I mean seriously, if a girl will take a cock that was buried in her shitter straight down her throat, she doesn't have very many limits. And straight down my throat is where Axe wanted to be!

As soon as he pulled out of my bottom he would say, "suck!" Then, as soon as I dropped to my knees, he would shove his cock down my throat just like he had been shoving it up my ass; all the way in, then all the way out. I would choke and gag on it as he punched the back of my throat, but he didn't even seem to notice or care. His hairy pot belly would be right up against the top of my head while he held me firmly in place with both of his hands on the back of my head.

I learned a long time ago that it's not possible to deep throat a dick without crying like a bitch. Tears streamed down my cheeks and saliva rolled down my chin and on to my top. Then, with no real warning, he would pull me to my feet, shove me over the log, and slam his slippery cock back up my ass. This went on for what felt like a long time until finally, after going from my ass to my mouth one last time and making me wretch so hard I almost puked, Axe grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled me to my feet.

At some point, Axe had removed his shirt. Now, while holding me by my hair he spread his shirt over the log. Then, he turned me to where I was facing him with my back to the log. With one hand still holding a handful of my hair he grabbed me by the throat with the other and spit into my open mouth. After that, he kissed me. He penetrated my lips with his tongue and gave me the deepest roughest French kiss I had ever had. Axe pulled away from my mouth and said, "I'm going to fuck you like a real girl now."

I didn't say anything. I was almost in a shocked state. Axe laid me back over the log and spread my legs wide. Then, he grabbed my panties and pulled them away and to the side revealing my tiny shriveled little sissy clit. After that, he grabbed my legs and maneuvered me so that my hole was perfectly aligned to his cock and he guided his swollen member home to my gaping back door. He had no problem at all sliding his penis deep inside my aching pussy.

"Ohh!" I cooed

I wouldn't dare say he 'made love' to me, I mean who makes love to a sissy faggot like me? But he was fucking me a little slower this time. Instead of just ramming himself inside me like a brute, he began gliding in and out of my pussy with purpose. He was also running his hands all over my body. From my inner thighs, around my waist, up to my chest, and to my neck, his rough hands explored every bit of my body. From time to time, he would choke me for a bit and squeeze my nipples. At some point I told him to slap me and he didn't hesitate at all. He landed slap after slap across my left cheek and then my right.

I looked up through the tree branches and into the pretty blue sky. I could hear the birds chirping, the wind rustling the foliage, and Axe softly groaning. He ran his hands under my ass and lifted me slightly before driving his cock deeper inside my bum. This new angle of penetration was amazing!

12