Lake Side Hook-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my!" I cried out.

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Oh my God! I love it!" Axe's cock was now grinding my p-spot (prostate) at the perfect angle sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"You're my little bitch now, aren't you?" Axe knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Yes! Yes, I'm you're little bitch! Ooooh!"

I was now looking at Axe. He was sweaty and red faced. His big hairy body was glistening and his muscles were bulging. He looked down at my little flaccid clitty and without warning he grabbed it and started pulling on it easing the foreskin back with his thumb and fore finger. Then, while his cock was grinding against my p-spot, he started jerking me off. My little p-pee started to grow from the stimulation it was receiving and before long I had a raging three incher between my legs. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, moaning in ecstasy.

Axe must have enjoyed seeing my pathetic little dicklett get hard and drip with precum, because he started to buck his hips faster and more aggressively. I was right on the edge of my own orgasm when he quickly pulled his cock out of my ass and began jerking it over my own tiny erect dick. Axe let out a loud guttural moan as he shot stream after stream of thick warm semen onto my body. The first stream was the most powerful and it shot straight across my torso with some of it even landing on my chin. The other streams of the slippery white stuff were aimed right at my swollen genitals. Axe covered my throbbing sissy clit with his baby juice!

After his orgasm subsided, I figured he would pack himself up and I'd be left there on the edge, but I was wrong. To my surprise, Axe pushed his spent but still erect cock back up my ass and started to slowly fuck my butt. Then, he grabbed my cum covered dick and started to jerk me off again. My mouth hung open as I let out an audible gasp in shock. Axe then used his free hand to feed me the cum that had landed on my chin. I slurped it up between moans like a starving whore, sucking on his thick fingers.

"That's it, eat it up my little cum whore." Axe said as he continued to fuck me and jerk me off.

After I licked his fingers clean, Axe rubbed his rough hands all over my face, spreading what was left of his cum all over my face along with my own drool and tears. Then, Axe bitch slapped me across my face.

"Ohh! Yes! Slap me! Slap me hard!" I begged.

Axe let me have it again and again. Each slap was a little bit harder than the previous. Then, he grabbed me by the throat and started choking me. He choked me so hard that I couldn't say anything so I smiled really big to let him know that I was enjoying it. I had finally reached the edge once again and with axe fucking, jerking, and choking me I couldn't hold back any longer. My toes curled up in my boots as my whole body tensed up.

"That's it, shoot your load sissy!"

As if on command my little clitty just exploded launching a clear stream of my hot sissy goo right onto my face with some of it landing on axe's hand and some in my mouth. I writhed with delirious pleasure as I squirted again and again covering my shirt and my skirt with my own jizz. My cum wasn't as thick and white as Axe's superior load. Instead, it was clear like water, but it tasted just as yummy.

Axe released my throat and I just lay there for a few seconds gasping for air and slowly coming down from the incredible orgasm I had just had. My body was still trembling and I hadn't even noticed that Axe's cock was still slowly sliding in and out of my ass. It even felt as though he were still fully erect. I silently wondered to myself if Axe was through with me or if he would continue to use me for a while longer. Soon he gave me my answer.

Axe scooped up some of the cum that had gathered on my tummy and, pulling his cock out of my worn-out asshole, he rubbed the slippery semen all over his shaft. Then, he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me off the tree trunk.

"On your knees cum slut!" He ordered.

In no position to argue, I quickly squat down and Axe pushed me causing me to fall back against the tree. I instinctively grabbed his legs to try and balance myself as he shoved his fully erect and cum covered cock down my throat. Even if I didn't want to swallow his cock, I didn't have a choice. Axe had me pinned against the tree and was holding my head with both of his strong hands. Then, he started to skull fuck me, bucking his hips into my face and ramming my tonsils with his bulbous cock head.

"Gluck gluck ghackk!"

I choked down every inch of his manhood, gripping his blue jeans as the tree bark dug into my back. The bark was uncomfortable but I was barely even aware of it. My focus was on the face fucking that I was getting. Axe's big balls were slapping my chin and his pubes were tickling my nose every time he thrust forward. And every time he pulled back, I would gasp for what little air I could get as drool leaked out of my mouth and landed all over my chest.

"Gluck glaggk hahhk gluck aghk!"

"Oh yeah, I'm going to cum down your fucking throat!"

Axe forced his penis deep down my throat, pushing my head firmly against the tree. His pubes were buried in my face and his warm testicles sat against my chin. I could feel his balls pulsate and his cock throb as he reached his second climax. I squirmed beneath him and struggled to breathe. His cock was so deep in my throat that when he started shooting his hot load it went straight down my gullet. I struggled to keep from vomiting and tried hard to relax my throat and let it just slide down.

"Agh! Ahhh! Yeaaah!" He grunted and groaned as he fed me his seed.

When Axe finally pulled back away from me a considerable amount of his nut and my own saliva flooded from my mouth and completely covered my already messy top. I gasped, my chest heaving, my lungs desperate for oxygen. I was seeing stars and my head was spinning. I could hear Axe laughing at me. He was very proud and satisfied with what he was seeing.

"God damnit! That was hot! You've got to be the best pussy and throat I've ever fucked!"

Still reeling from what had just happened and still catching my breath, I just looked up at Axe teary eyed and smiled. He extended his hand to me and helped me to my feet. My legs were so shaky that I held on to him for a minute to steady myself.

"Haha, you look like a fucking mess."

"No kidding," I giggled, regaining some of my composure. "That was fucking awesome! Thank you so much."

Axe laughed again. "Only a dick girl would thank a man after getting fucked like that."

This time I laughed. "What can I say? I'm a dirty girl."

I fixed my clothes and sorted myself as best I could, and we both started walking back up to the parking lot. My legs were still weak and I had a hard time navigating the uneven terrain. As I stumbled along, I noticed that my shirt was plastered with cum and saliva as was my skirt, and my stretched panties were slipping down my hips. I secretly hoped that there would be people at the parking lot so that they could see how much of a dirty whore I was, but unfortunately there was no one there.

Axe and I said our goodbyes and exchanged contact information. He was insistent that we meet again, except this time in a motel somewhere so he could "really give it to me." I told him that sounded like fun. Then, as I turned to leave, he gave me one final hard smack on my sore ass and we parted ways.

I went home and passed out for a couple of hours. I guess Axe had cured my horny frustration!

12