Lake Timberland Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot tub truth or dare begins.
11.6k words
4.76
113.5k
307

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,083 Followers

If this story looks familiar to you, it's because it was published once before. I had it removed for editing purposes, but now it's back, and its bigger and better than it was before! Stay tuned for all the fun this multi-chapter series has to offer.

DAY ONE

Hot tub truth or dare begins

After riding in the backseat for nearly nine hours straight, my ass was officially numb, but thankfully, we were almost to our cabin.

"Ten minutes," Dad announced from behind the steering wheel, after passing the Lake Timberland road sign.

As we trekked the last few miles, I peered out the backseat window of our suv, admiring the scenic landscape. Lake Timberland had been home to each and every one of our summer vacations. Mom and Dad claimed to have discovered it on their honeymoon years ago. After that, they vowed to buy a cabin there and return to it every summer, or so the story goes.

Reflecting back, I was grateful to have spent so much of my childhood along the shores of beautiful Lake Timberland. The outdoor activities of hiking, fishing, and swimming in the water are some of my fondest memories.

My tranquil thoughts, however, were soon interrupted by the latest in hundreds of heavy sighs coming from my little sister's side of the backseat. She too was gazing out her backseat window, except she acted as if her life was slipping away with each mile. Lets just say, she wasn't as thrilled about spending another vacation at the family lake house as much as I was. A few days prior, she'd been invited on a trip to Florida where all her friends had rented an airbnb as the venue for a post graduation beach party. There was just one problem with that plan, it was the same exact week Dad had planned our current, annual family vacation.

It came as no surprise when Molly's pleading request to join her friends was immediately shot down by Dad. It ended up becoming a big argument between them, only ending after Dad gave his famous "As long as you're living under my roof, you'll do as I say" speech. Everyone knows that once he says that, his decision is final. Molly was left with nothing to do but sit and stew on it for a few days.

As huffy as she may have been, I knew her peeved attitude would be short lived, and things would all blow over once we got settled into the cabin. I guess I can't really blame her for being upset, though, what eighteen-year-old wouldn't want to spend a week in Florida, partying with friends?

As we approched the final turn to the cabin, our Mother, Rebecca, turned to face us from the front passenger seat. "Now, when we get to the cabin you guys," she began, speaking directly to Molly first, "you and I will head inside and get the place cleaned up a bit, okay?"

Molly rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know, Mom, I know the stupid routine."

Mom glared at her for a brief moment before peering over at me with a genuine smile. "Danny, sweetie, why don't you just help your father unload the truck, okay?"

"Sure thing," I said, returning her a smile.

Ten minutes later, just as Dad had said, he made the final turn onto our cabin road and crept down the long, densely wooded lane. As soon as he put the truck in park, we all spilled out of it like sardines in a tin can.

I stretched my aching arms high in the sky, inhaling the wonderful scent of pine-infused mountain air.

Right away, Mom and Molly disappeared into the cabin, getting each room powdered up for the week ahead. Outside, Dad and I started unloading the vehicle. We had to be careful not to let everything spill out as we lifted the rear hatch. I swear everything we owned was shoved in there- pillows, blankets, fishing gear, coolers, you name it...

Dad unloaded all the fishing gear, then filled the hot tub, while I carried all our luggage inside. Our cabin is laid out pretty simple. It has an open floor plan with the kitchen and living room conjoined, creating one big spacious area. Just off the kitchen area is a sliding glass door that leads outside to a large wooden deck with our hot tub overlooking the lake. The view from the hot tub is as beautiful as any postcard.

Mom and Dad claim the master suite, next to the bathroom, while Molly and I sleep on the twin beds provided up in the loft, which overlooks the main level.

Dad and I unloaded the vehicle faster than I thought we would. The last two bags of luggage left to carry in, was my suitcase, and a small handbag of Molly's that snapped shut by a single button. I pulled up on the extendable handle at the top of my suitcase and wheeled both bags through the main level, over to the bottom of the ladder that leads up to mine and Molly's shared loft.

I'm sure I looked pretty funny struggling to carry both bags up the ladder at the same time. Molly's bag blocked me from seeing anything in front of my face, so when I reached the last rung of the ladder, I didn't realize I was already at the top and I blindly took a step forward onto the nonexistent rung. I fell face first, of course, landing on my suitcase. Molly's bag slammed to the ground and everything inside of it flew out.

"Hey Careful!" Molly cried from across the loft, rushing over to her personal belongings suddenly scattered across the floor.

I sensed panic in her voice and followed her gaze to the middle of the mess. There, scattered across the floor in front of me, was an assortment of plastic makeup thingies, a straightening iron, a few hair ties, and-Oh-My-God! At first glance, I thought it was some sort of toothbrush case, but soon realized it wasn't a toothbrush case at all, it was Molly's pink rubber dildo (the thing that ultimately changed the course of this whole family vacation), and for the life of me, I couldn't look away.

Molly frantically dropped to her knees and scooped it up, throwing it back into her bag. She then shot me a look of horror.

I fed her a blank stare, giving her no indication that I realized what she was trying to hide from me, when really, a series of dumbfounded questions flooded my mind- "My sister has a dildo?" "Why does she have a dildo?" "When did she get it?" "More importantly, why would she bring it on vacation?"

I couldn't quite tell what was going through her mind at the time, but she didn't say a word to me either, she just stared at me with the same blank stare I was giving her.

"Sorry." Was all I said, getting up off the floor.

🌲🌲🌲🏡🌲🌲🌲

The sun was down by the time we got settled in. Molly still hadn't retreated from the seclusion of our shared loft. I think she wanted space, where she could sulk in peace, distancing herself from the rest of us and our positive attitudes. Either way, we gave her her space.

Mom and I finished up odds and ends throughout the cabin, while Dad sat at the table, forming a shopping list.

After a few moments, Dad looked up from the table. "Hmm, I can't think of anything else," he said, lightly tapping his pen on the pad of paper. He peered over at Mom and me. "Honey, can you think of anything specific we need from the store?"

This was part of the routine- Mom and Dad would always go on a big grocery run once we got settled into the cabin. It was important to them that we bought all our food from the local supermarket vs wasting precious cargo space by hauling it from home.

"How about some wine?" Mom suggested.

"And some beer," I quickly added.

Dad shot us a knowing smirk. "Already on the list," he said, pointing to where he'd already written it on the paper.

I wasn't much of a drinker, but I liked to throw a few cold-ones back on special occasions like this.

"MOLLY," Dad hollered up at the loft. "YOUR MOTHER AND I ARE LEAVING SOON. DO YOU WANT ANYTHING SPECIFIC FROM THE GROCERY STORE?"

Molly leaned her upper body over the banister. "Nope!" she retorted, not allowing Dad the satisfaction of fulfilling her requests.

Dad chuckled. "Alrighty then."

That being settled, Mom and Dad were soon out the door. The closest town was a rustic mountain town named West Timberland. Between the curvy roads, and reduced speed limits, I knew they wouldn't be back for at least an hour.

A few minutes later, Molly climbed down from the loft, dressed in nothing but a black string bikini.

I knew what that meant- Molly's routine was to head for the hot tub as soon as we got settled in.

"I'm going for a dip," she confirmed as she walked past the dining table that I was sitting at.

Unashamedly, I let my eyes follow her bikini clad ass until it disappeared through the sliding glass door. Yes, I'll admit it, my sister has a nice ass. I know I'm not supposed to have those thoughts about my own sibling, but I was too far gone at that point in my life to think anything different. Whenever my friends would tease me about how hot she is, I'd simply disagree, then slug them in the arm.

Let's just say Molly is a fit, brunette beauty with average size tits and a perfectly sculpted ass that I really like to ogle at, and speaking of her sculpted ass that I really liked to ogle at, a dip in the hot tub suddenly didn't sound so bad. I threw on a pair of trunks, grabbed a towel, and went to join her. Unfortunately, she was already fully submerged in shoulder deep water when I stepped outside.

"BUBBLES!!" she shouted with a renewed smile.

I laughed. BUBBLES was the game we came up with as kids. The hot tub's jets were controlled by an old dial switch that was mounted onto the exterior wall of our cabin. The jets would only run for twenty minutes or so before you'd have to drag yourself out of the warm water, walk the fifteen feet over to the switch, and crank it back to start. Over time, it became an unwritten rule that everyone in the hot tub would shout "BUBBLES" to any newcomer stepping out onto the deck. The newcomer would then be required to reset the switch before entering the hot tub. It was like a fun game for the whole family.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked, after resetting the switch. I didn't wait for an answer before climbing over the edge of the tub. I sunk down until I was neck-deep in steaming water. "Mhmm," I moaned, lying my head back and relishing in the euphoric feeling, "this feels amazing!"

Molly adjusted to a sideways position on the bench seat directly across from me. "So, tell me about college," she said.

For the next fifteen minutes we chatted about my third year at college. Molly drilled me with questions: "Hows the curriculum?" "What's the campus like?" "Any wild parties?"

I was happy to answer any questions she threw at me, and she seemed to enjoy hearing about the college life that she had to look forward to. Once she ran out of questions about college, she asked me if I was excited to go fishing with Dad in the morning. I told her I was, which was mostly true. I admitted I wasn't thrilled about waking up at 5AM, but I was looking forward to spending quality time with Dad nonetheless. He and I planned to take the boat to our favorite fishing spot across the lake as soon as the sun came up. Our boat was small, with only two seats, but it worked perfect for the basic fishing we enjoyed.

"Remember how cold the water felt when we'd jump off the dock?" Molly asked, pointing towards the lake.

I glanced in the direction she was pointing. "Yeah," I said with a grin.

"Remember how we'd race to the water?" she laughed, recalling the memory. "You'd always try to push me off the side of the dock." She paused for a moment, then looked at me sharply. "You were kind of an asshole!"

"Yeah, probably," I laughed.

"God, that water felt so cold right after the hot tub. It literally made my whole body tingle, then I'd have goosebumps for the next fifteen minutes!"

"Yes, I remember that," I said, thinking back to how ice cold the water always felt.

Molly fed me a coy smile. "I dare you to go jump in right now."

"Good one," I laughed, assuming she was joking, until I realized she wasn't. "Wait, you're serious?"

She nodded her head cutely.

"No way!"

"Why not?" she giggled. "Are you too chicken?"

"No, it's just, it's like pitch black out there," I said, coming up with any excuse I could muster.

"Oh c'mon, don't be such a scaredy-cat, it'll be fun!"

"Scary-cat?" I huffed. "Then why don't you do it?"

"Fine. I'll do it if you do it," she challenged me, standing up on her bench seat. And before I even had a chance to protest, she was already climbing out of the water, flashing me a daring smirk.

I wasn't one to back down from a dare, so I reluctantly drug myself out of the warm water too and stood next to her. Her smile widened as I crouched down into my best racing stance, my body facing the lake, my head facing her. "Race ya!" I challenged her with raised eyebrows.

She crouched down beside me, returning me an intimidating grin. "On your marks... Get set... GO!" she shouted, and we raced down the deck's stairs, giggling like a couple of six-year-olds.

I could feel every pebble, pine needle, and rock beneath my bare feet as I ran. As soon as I reached the dock, I sprinted to the end and leapt off, hiking my knees to my chest. "CANNNON BAAAAALL!" I bellowed in the same exaggerated tone from my youth.

...SPLASH

The ice cold water hit me exactly as I remembered. It felt like a thousand needles poked all the way into my spine. Underwater, I used my feet to feel for the bottom, but even as a full grown adult, I couldn't touch. My head soon bobbed up, breaking the surface of the water just as Molly's moon-lit body was in a cannon ball above mine.

...SPLASH

Molly's head poked up next to mine and despite us both being in shock from the frigid water, we somehow managed to laugh hysterically at each other. It was the kind of laughter that makes your stomach muscles sore.

"Okay, I'll admit it, that was fun," I said between laughs.

She fed me a proud smile. "I'll race ya back to the hot tub now." She hurriedly swam to shore until she could touch, then used her feet to trudge through the shallow water.

I let her take the lead since she probably needed this small victory more than I did. Also, it gave me the opportunity to watch her cute butt as she ran away.

She couldn't return to the hot tub fast enough, and I was hot on her heels. Once we got to the deck, we both jumped back into the water and once again, sank to our necks.

"Its your turn to ask me now," she said after a few moments.

"What do you mean, ask you what?"

"Ask me truth or dare," she giggled. "I dared you to jump in the water. Now it's your turn to ask me to do something funny."

"Ohh." I smiled. "Okay, truth or dare?"

"Hmm..." she pondered for a moment. "I'll start with truth."

It didn't take me long to think of a truth to ask her. It was something I'd been wondering for years.

"How do you not have a boyfriend?" I asked bluntly. Not only was Molly sexy, she was very smart, charismatic, and usually kind-hearted. And speaking from experience, It's hard to find all those qualities wrapped up into one girl, so how she'd not been snatched up yet, was beyond me.

She didn't respond right away, which made me wonder if I'd somehow offended her.

"Seriously," I continued, "you're smart, fun, beautiful. How are you still single?" I figured saying the word beautiful sounded a little less creepy than calling her sexy.

After a momentary silence, her smile returned. "First of all, thank you for the compliments," she began, her cheeks blushing. "To be honest, I don't really want a boyfriend right now. It just doesn't seem worth the hassle when I'll be going off to college in the fall, and the thought of having a long-distance relationship seems exhausting, and kinda miserable!"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I remember feeling that way when I went off to college."

"Don't get me wrong," she quickly added, "I still go on casual dates and stuff, just nothing serious, y'know?"

I nodded.

She then giggled with an afterthought. "I just have friends with benefits...if you know what I mean."

"So, is that what you call your pink little friend?" I teased her, feeling brave.

"My pink little friend?" she questioned, confusion written all over her face.

"Yeah, your pink little friend with benefits," I emphasized, letting that hang in the air for a moment.

As soon as she realized I was referring to her dildo, she gasped in horror. "Ahh! I knew you saw it!" she cried, splashing a handful of water at me. "Ugh! I hate you!"

"Busted!" I teased, returning her a playful splash.

"God, Danny!" She buried her face in her hands. "I'm so embarrassed now!"

"Where did you even get that thing?" I pried.

"I got it as a stupid gag gift."

I laughed in disbelief. "Yeah, surrre you did."

She quickly unburied her face. "It was a gag gift, I swear!"

"Yeah right! From who then?"

"Alyssa, if you must know. She gave it to me for my birthday!"

"Why would your best friend get you a dildo for your birthday?"

"Because she was trying to be funny!" she retorted, "That's why they call it a gag gift"

"Well, It doesn't seem much like a gag gift when you bring it on vacation with you."

"Ugh! I hate you sometimes," she groaned, her cheeks burning with embarrassment.

"Does Mom or Dad know about this?"

"No! And they're not gonna find out about it either," she demanded. "God! Are you gonna tease me about this all week now?"

"Of course!" I confirmed, as only a big brother would.

"Okay, jerk, I think you've tortured me enough for one turn? It's my turn to torture you now! Truth or dare?"

I chuckled. "Umm...truth."

"Okay. Same question! Why don't you have a girlfriend?" she paused and made a fist in the air, jerking it up and down. "Or do you have your own 'friend with benefits'?"

"Oh my god!" I laughed.

"Seriously, though, you're a pretty good look'n dude, smart, funny, why don't you have a girlfriend? You seem like you'd be good enough catch."

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I guess it's because I only have one more year of school ahead of me."

"So! What does that matter?"

"I just don't wanna get tied-down with anyone until I know where my career will take me, y'know?"

"Yeah, I guess I don't blame you," she agreed. "I wouldn't want that either."

"Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"I'll do another truth, but be nice this time!" she scolded, pointing a finger at me accusingly.

"But what's the fun in that?" I joked, making her giggle.

I honestly tried to think of something more appropriate, but my mind was in the gutter and I really wanted to know more about this dildo.

"How many times a week do you, uh, use your toy?" I asked.

"Oh c'mon, Danny, you can't ask me stuff like that!"

"Sure I can," I said with a sly smirk, trying to play it off as just being humorous.

She glared at me for a silent moment, then turned coy. "You actually want to know, don't you?"

I didn't want to come off eager, so I nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders like I was neither here nor there.

She rolled her eyes. "I can't believe we're even talking about this, but if you must know," she paused to think about it, "I don't know, like, three, maybe four times a week."

I'm not sure what I was expecting to hear, but it wasn't that. The shocked look on my face must've been evident, because she suddenly got defensive.

"What?" she questioned. "What's so bad about that?"

I wasn't sure what to say, so I just shrugged, giving her a silly look.

"Truth or dare?" she quickly asked me.

The intimidating smirk she was feeding me, made me a little nervous. "Uh, truth," I answered, unsure if I'd made the safer choice.

"How often do you jerk off, Mr Innocent?"

I had a feeling she was going to ask me that. Truthfully, I jerked off at least once a day, but I couldn't bring myself to admit that to her. "Um, maybe like, once or twice a week," I lied.

YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,083 Followers