Lake Timberland Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah right," she laughed. "C'mon! How often?"

I sighed. "I don't know. Probably, like, every day or two, I guess."

"I knew it!"

"Oh whatever," I said, waiving it off. "Truth or dare?"

She pondered for a moment, wearing a grin that let me know she was having as much fun as I was. "Truth," she decided.

"Have you ever experimented with another girl?"

"Yes," came her quick response.

"Really? With who? What did you guys do?"

"Stuff," she said proudly, leaving out any potentially juicy details.

"Like what?" I pried.

"Like stuff," was all she said, then asked me "Truth or dare?"

As fun as these sibling revelations were becoming, I was ready to shake things up.

"I'll do a dare this time," I told her with a confident smile.

"Payback time!" she cheered, rubbing her palms together mischievously.

A silence filled the air as she brainstormed for an evil dare.

"Okay, I got a funny one," she said after a moment. "I dare you to sneak into Mom and Dad's room, steal a pair of Mom's panties from out of her suitcase, then come back out here wearing them over your head like a hat."

"You can't be serious!"

"Dead serious," she said, with her devilish grin.

"Molly, I'm not doing that."

"You don't have a choice!" she declared. "You can't just refuse to do a dare."

"Or else what?"

"Or else you'll lose," she said matter-of-factly. "And then you'll have to do my chores for a whole month."

"What?" I chuckled. "I never agreed to that!"

"Well we gotta come up with some kind of punishment," she giggled. "C'mon, just do the stupid dare! It'll be funny."

I mulled it over for a moment, then decided that as long as Mom and Dad wouldn't ever find out about it, it did seem like a funny thing to do.

"Fine," I succumbed. "I'll do the stupid dare. How long do I have to keep them on my head for?"

"Umm...until it's your turn again," she decided, then explained. "Once my next turn is over, and it's your turn again, you may take them off your head. Sound good?"

"I guess," I said, then stood up and hopped out of the hot tub, rushing into the cabin.

After entering Mom and Dad's room, I spotted Mom's suitcase next to her bed. At this point, I wasn't exactly sure how long Mom and Dad had been gone, but I knew that if I wanted to get this dare done and over with before their return, then I'd better hurry. I quickly went to the suitcase and flipped it open. Immediately, I recognized Mom's clothes, clothes I'd seen her in many of times. I began carefully sifting through the neatly folded stacks.

I would be lying if I said this was my first experience snooping around for a pair of my mother's panties- I'd been stealing her panties for years, ever since I discovered masturbation. I would always get so excited whenever I'd find a pair in her hamper, slightly crusted by her juices. I would sneak them back to my room and cum bucket loads after jerking off with them up to my face. Yes, I know that's fucked up. No, I don't really care anymore. I used to worry that one day she'd catch me, but it was never enough worry to stop me from still doing it. Even in that very moment, as I sifted through her neatly folded stacks, I could feel my heart thump with familiar excitement.

Finally, I found the stash of Mom's delicates at the bottom of her suitcase. I was surprised by what I found. Mom had packed an assortment of sexy undergarments. First, I held up a pair of her sheer pink panties. As I held them by the waistband I imagined them being transparent on her. I let that mental image sink in while I pulled out the next sexy undergarment, a black satin pair with white lace stitched around each opening. I wondered how good the satin material must feel cradling her bare pussy mound. I let that mental image replace the last one, then found a purple thong that I'd never seen before. I wondered when and where she planned on wearing it on this particular trip, and of course, I pictured her in it, letting a mental image of it riding up her ass linger for a while...

I wished I had all night to perv over my mother's panties, but I knew I needed to get back to the hot tub before Molly's suspicion grew wary. I quickly tucked each pair of Mom's sexy panties back into her bag exactly where I'd found them, then pulled out a boring white cotton pair, figuring that would be the least weird to wear as a hat in front of my sister.

I suspected I looked as dumb as I felt, returning to the hot tub with Mom's underwear slung over my head. Molly confirmed that suspicion when she burst out in laughter.

"Wow, Bro! That's a good look for you."

"Gee thanks!" I snarled, then as soon as I was about to crawl back into the warm water, I noticed headlights shining on the side of the cabin. I panicked, knowing that that could only be Mom and Dad's headlights!

"Shit!" I cursed, quickly reaching up to pull the panties off my head.

"Ah-ah-ah," Molly stopped me. "Not until your next turn, remember?"

I knew she was right- She clearly stated in the dare that I couldn't take the panties off my head until my next turn. And as much as I didn't want my parents to see me like this, I especially didn't want to do Molly's chores for a month.

"Ugh! Truth or dare?" I hurriedly asked her as I climbed over the side of the hot tub, sinking back into the warm water.

"Hmm," she pondered, making a show of taking her time.

"C'mon, Molly!" I pleaded, as the glow of headlights shining on the cabin only got brighter. "Truth or dare?"

We both heard the sound of an engine approach, then quickly shut off. Fortunately, our parents would be entering the cabin through the front door on the opposite side of the property.

"Molly please!" I begged, as I heard the sounds of a car door open and shut, then another.

"Fine," she gave in, "dare."

The lights shining against the trees dimmed before going dark completely. I could faintly hear the sound of Mom and Dad having a conversation, but it was hard to make out anything they were saying over the hot tub's jets. Their voices grew louder, and more pronounced, the closer they got to the cabin....then they were gone.

"Uhh," I stuttered, trying to come up with any kind of a dare that would rush through Molly's turn, but my brain was too flustered, and I couldn't think straight.

As fate would have it, only a few seconds passed before the sliding glass door slid open.

"We're baa-ack," came Mom's cheerful singing voice as she stepped out onto the deck to join us.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, expecting the worst.

Mom shut the door behind her, then walked towards us. As soon as she noticed a pair of her underwear was sitting atop my head, she stopped in her tracks, feeding me a perplexed look.

I started spewing out lame excuses. "It was a stupid dare, I swear!" "We didn't think you'd be back so soon!" "We're just playing a game!"

To my surprise, Molly calmly came in for my rescue. "It's true, Mom, we're playing truth or dare and I dared Danny to wear a pair of your underwear on his head like a hat."

The perplexed look on Mom's face wasn't one of anger, more of a puzzled expression. She stood there staring at us for an awkward moment, torturing me with her silence. Then, to my relief, she actually started giggling. "Truth or dare, huh? That sounds like trouble in the making."

I felt the need to try another apology. "I'm so sorry, Mom. We didn't think you'd be back so soon."

"Relax, sweetie, I'm only teasing you," she said, her tone softening. "After all, Isn't that the whole point of truth or dare, to get teased into doing embarrassing things?"

"So, you're not, um, mad?" I questioned.

"Listen, as your mother, I'm just happy to see you two spending some quality time together for once."

Molly shot me a mischievous grin. "Well, we do seem to be learning a lot about each other, that's for sure!"

"Yeah, I can see that!" Mom snickered, walking over to the side of tub that I was sitting at. She made a gesture at the panties on my head. "Seems to me like you two are having a little too much fun out here."

"You should join us," Molly suggested.

"I don't know?" Mom laughed a bit. "I haven't played truth or dare in ages."

"So you're overdue then!"

"Hmm." Mom appeared to be thinking it over. "Maybe after your father goes to bed."

The mention of my Dad, made the lump in my throat return. I loved my father dearly, but he could be a little uptight sometimes. Unlike Mom, there's no way he would find humor in something like this. He would be utterly ashamed of me for doing something so taboo, not to mention with his wife's panties.

He must've put the groceries away at the speed of light, because seconds later, we heard the sliding glass door open, and out stepped Dad. "Oh, here you guys are," he said.

I winced in preparation for the tongue lashing I knew was coming, but to my surprise, mom quickly saved me by quickly snatching the panties from my head and shouting "BUBBLES!".

"Oh, right right..." Dad chuckled, well aware of the bubbles rule. He turned towards the dial switch to crank it back to start, and by the time he turned around, Mom had the panties tightly balled up in her clenched fist.

"Thought you might want this," Dad said, walking up to Mom and handing her a freshly poured glass of her favorite wine.

"Aww!" she cooed. "Thanks hun!"

"Well, how's the water, kids?" Dad asked us, turning in our direction.

"The water feels great," Molly answered with a smile.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're in a better mood," he teased.

"I am indeed."

For what seemed like forever, the four of us engaged in small-talk, all the while Mom secretly hid the panties in her clenched fist. I wasn't sure why she'd done that for me, but I was grateful that she had.

Eventually, Dad mentioned that he was tired and ready for bed. "The early bird gets the worm," he quipped. Then, as an afterthought, he added "Or should I say the early "fish" get's the worm?"

It was a lame dad-joke but we all laughed anyway.

Mom then turned and cuddled up to him, laying her open palm against his chest. "I'm going to stay out here for a little while longer with these two."

Dad leaned down and planted a loving peck upon her lips. "Okay, I'll wait up for you."

Mom smiled warmly up at him. "You don't need to wait up for me, honey. You've had a long day of driving." She gave his chest a few soft pats. "You should get some rest."

He nodded, then looked over at me sharply. "Don't stay up too late, young man! You and I are hitting the water by six o'clock sharp, got it?"

I was well aware of the plan. "Yeah, I know, Dad."

Molly and I each said our goodnights as he turned to go back inside.

"I'll be in to change into my swimsuit in a minute," Mom told him as she walked him to the sliding glass door, then kissed him on the lips before parting ways with him for the night. She waited for the sliding glass door to click shut behind him before turning to face us. "Are you guys crazy?" she scolded mildly, dangling the panties at us from her fingertips.

Molly giggled.

"Let's try to be a little more discrete next time, shall we?" Mom warned us, wiggling the panties for emphasis.

I couldn't help but wonder what she meant by "next time". Next time what? Next time we incorporated her panties into a dare, or next time I steal her panties in general? It sounded as if she was giving me permission to take them again sometime. Regardless, she didn't seem bothered by my snooping, at least it didn't feel like she was.

"So, you are gonna join us?" Molly asked, clapping her hands excitedly. "You're actually gonna play truth or dare with us?"

Mom giggled as she picked up her wine glass and swirled it around a couple of times. "Not without pouring myself another one of these," she said, "considering my son just had my panties on his head!" She then raised the glass to her mouth and pressed the crystal rim to her soft lips.

I watched intently as she tilted the glass back, emptying the last of its contents into her mouth before swallowing it down in one sexy gulp.

"I'll go get my suit on," she said, licking her lips, but before turning to go inside, she leaned in close to me and placed the panties right back on my head. "There, thought you might want your hat back," she teased, then quickly vanished into the cabin.

Suddenly, I didn't feel as stupid sitting there with my own mother's panties slung over my head.

It didn't take Mom long to change into her swimming suit. "BUBBLES!" Molly and I sang, the moment we heard her re-emerge from the cabin.

Mom happily cranked the switch back to start, making the surface of the water bubble like a boiling pot of water.

I looked down at her pretty bare feet as she padded up to the side of the tub. Her pedicured toenails were painted a crimson red color that contrasted well with her olive skin tone. A little further up, I noticed her fingernails were painted the same pretty color. Further up more, her shoulder-length, brown hair was tied back into a loose ponytail, swaying back and forth to her every step. She was wrapped in a white terrycloth robe that fell to her mid-thigh. In one hand, she held a freshly opened bottle of wine. In the other, a drink for me. "Thought you might want this," she said, handing me a cold beer.

I accepted it with a smile.

After setting her wine bottle down on the edge of the tub, she dipped her hand into the water, stirring it around in a circle. "Ooh that's perfect," she cooed.

"It really is!" Molly agreed.

Mom pulled her hand out of the water and dried it against her robe. Then in one smooth motion, she reached down, delicately untied the sash from around her waist, and let the robe slide off her bare shoulders, catching it behind her back. My heart thumped at the sight of her chest thrusting outward at me. I always thought her boobs looked big, but in that bikini top they looked massive! Two triangles of red fabric strained to keep all her soft, milky flesh from spilling out. Yes, I know I shouldn't have been drooling over my own mother's tits, but she was, indeed, a beautiful woman, dripping with sex appeal from head to toe.

As Mom fully discarded her robe, she folded it over the back of an empty deck chair.

"Oh that's cute," Molly complemented her on her swimsuit, making a gesture at her top, "I really like that color on you!"

"Thanks!" Mom said, looking down at herself. She started fiddling with one of the strings tied at the side of her hip. "It's new. I bought it for this trip."

"It looks SO cute on you," Molly insisted.

"You're sure It's not too skimpy?" Mom asked candidly. "Your father says it's too skimpy on me," she paused and looked up at us, "what do you guys think, too skimpy?"

I knew If she were my wife, she certainly wouldn't hear a complaint from me!

"Turn around," Molly ordered.

Mom spun on her heels and struck a silly pose with her butt out, and I realized then why Dad had said what he'd said. The small triangle of nylon fabric covering her magnificently tanned ass, or trying to at least, didn't leave much to the imagination.

Molly was the first to speak on it. "I mean, it is skimpy, but skimpy is in now. I think it's cute!"

Mom craned her neck over her shoulder and stuck her butt out further. "Oh God! I didn't realize it was that bad," she exclaimed, seeing as how it had practically disappeared between her cheeks.

Molly giggled. "I think it's cute!"

I wasn't up-to-date on the latest swimwear trends, but whatever Molly said, sounded good enough to me. I picked my jaw up out of the water and quickly agreed. "Yeah, Mom, that's whats in."

"You guys are so sweet," Mom said, blushing. She then turned and walked up to the side of the tub I was sitting at. She climbed right in and settled in next to me on my bench seat. "So whose turn is it?" she asked, pouring herself a glass of wine.

"It's my turn," Molly answered, then turned to me. "I chose dare, remember?"

Now that mom was part of the game, I knew we had to tame it down a bit. Typically, Mom was fun and open-minded, but she was still our mother, and I respected that, so I knew I had to be careful not to have Molly do, or say anything too inappropriate.

"Okay, I got a good one!" I said to Molly with enthusiasm.

Molly put on an eager grin, matching my enthusiasm.

"Okay, here's what you have to do," I began. "I want you to get out of the tub and go back down to the lake. When you get to the edge of the water, you'll turn around, then you'll slowly back into the water until you're neck deep. Once you've reached neck deep water, I want you to stay out there for a full minute," I explained.

Molly waited for me to continue, until she realized there was no further instruction. "Wait, that's it?" she questioned, clearly expecting more than just a PG-13 rated dare. "Borrrring..." she fussed, and climbed out of the tub anyway. She leisurely walked the thirty yards down to the lake, then stopped at the edge of the shoreline and turned herself around to face us. "LIKE THIS?" She hollered up at me.

I raised two thumbs-up in the air. "NOW SLOWLY BACK INTO THE WATER."

Molly slowly tiptoed backwards into the ice cold water until just her head poked out above the surface.

As I began counting in my head, I felt mom's knees brush against my outer-thigh underwater. I turned my head to investigate, and noticed that she'd adjusted to a sideways position with her legs tucked up underneath herself.

"Is this okay?" she asked, her knees pushing into me.

I nodded, then noticed the devilish grin she was wearing. "What?" I asked.

"You look ridiculous with those panties on your head."

"You mean my new hat?" I joked, and felt awkward as soon as I said it.

She leaned in close and placed her hand atop my head, tousling my hair through the thin layer of cotton. "I guess it does look kinda cute on you," she teased, "It really brings out the color in your eyes."

"Gee, thanks," was all I could think to come back with.

"I gotta ask, why did you choose to steal this particular hat?" she asked, pinching little circles into the soft cotton.

Just then, we heard Molly holler up at us from the lake. "IS IT TIME YET?"

I turned my head in the direction of Molly's voice and could barely see her head poking out above the water. Honestly, I didn't have a clue if it was time for her to come back yet or not, I'd gotten so lost in my conversation with Mom, that I forgot I was even supposed to be counting.

Suddenly, Mom hollered out an answer for me. "NOT YET, MOLLY. JUST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER."

"She won't freeze," Mom joked with me. "I think a little extra cooling off might actually do her some good."

"UGHH!" Molly groaned loudly. "HOW MUCH LONGER? IT'S FRICKIN FREEZING OUT HERE!"

"LIKE FIFTEEN MORE SECONDS, OR SOMETHING!" I hollered.

"SERIOUSLY, DANNY, ARE YOU EVEN COUNTING?"

"YES! FIFTEEN SECONDS!" hollered Mom, whose devilish grin hadn't yet faded. "You never answered my question," she reminded me.

I managed a nervous chuckle. "And what question was that?"

"Of all the 'hats' to choose from in my suitcase, what made you decide on this boring white one?"

"Uh, I don't know?" I shrugged timidly.

"Oh don't get all shy on me now," she teased. "You certainly weren't shy about snooping through my suitcase this evening. I can only assume you must've skimmed over at least a few of my more risqué panties."

"Uh, I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"OH I think you DO know what I'm talking about!" she giggled.

I couldn't believe we were even having this conversation, but at least her giggle made me feel more at ease. "I don't know." I shrugged. "I guess I just knew Molly wouldn't give me as much shit if I walked out here wearing a pair of your granny panties over my head."