Lake Timberland Ch. 03

Story Info
The hot tub gets a few degrees hotter!
8.7k words
4.85
56.2k
132

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,083 Followers

DAY THREE

The next morning, the fish must've been interested in anything but our hooks because neither Dad, nor I, had yet to feel a single bite, which left me alone with my wild thoughts.

I couldn't stop thinking about my alone time with Mom in the hot tub, how naughty she'd been with me. Every time I closed my eyes, I envisioned her sliding her hand up and down my throbbing boner- "Mmm, cum for mommy," her sexy voice would ring in my ear.

A part of me wondered if this was all just a dream. After all, I'd never seen this side of her before. Then I remembered all the wine she'd drank and asked myself, 'Was she just drunk? Had I taken advantage of my drunken mother?'

As I let the guilt of that set in, another memory surfaced- "Mmm, that's it baby! Cum all over mommy."

The sudden memory left me feeling like such a sleaze bag. Playing show and tell with her was one thing, but letting her give me a drunken hand job was another thing entirely. I knew that If she were sober, she would've never done anything like that...or so I thought.

The loud tone of my cellphone pinged, snapping me out of my trance. I pulled it out of my pocket, expecting my temporary dream-world to all come crashing down.

MOM

Morning stud 😉

It's funny how two simple words can suddenly put all your fears to rest. Clearly she hadn't woken up with regret like I'd feared! I excitedly typed her a charming reply.

DANNY

Morning beautiful! How'd you sleep?

I pictured her smiling as she read what I wrote, and her response was almost instant.

MOM

Aww. I slept like a baby. I'm just getting ready to jump in the shower now lol

With a big helpless grin on my face, I began fantasizing about her in the shower, imagining myself sneaking into the bathroom behind her. "Mmm," I would murmur, letting my presence be known.

She'd smiled over her shoulder at me. "Morning stud! When'd you get in here?"

"Just now," I answered, mesmerized by her naked backside, as she glided her soapy hands all around her body.

"Took you long enough," she teased.

My leering eyes dropped to her magnificent ass lathered in suds. "You seriously have the nicest ass, Mom!"

"Aww, thank you baby!" She reached down and grasped the swells of her soapy cheeks, jiggling them in her hands for me. "You really think so?"

"What's got you so smiley?" came Dad's voice, snapping me from my trance.

"Nothing!" I frantically shook the dirty thought from my head and regained my composure. I noticed his chair had turned in my direction and he was feeding me an off look.

"You were sitting there smiling like you won the damn lottery or something," he chuckled.

"Oh, uh, was I?"

He cocked an eyebrow with a knowing smirk. "You were day dreaming about some girl weren't you?"

Obviously I couldn't tell him who, but I thought I could maybe skirt the truth a little. "Yeah," I sighed, "a girl I just recently started talking to, actually."

"Well I guess that explains why you've been so attached to that damn phone the past couple days."

I glanced down at my phone lying in my lap. "Yeah I guess I've been texting her a lot lately."

"How long have you been seeing this one?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"Um...a few months," I lied.

"Months?" He seemed surprised. "Does this mean you might actually be bringing a girl home for your mother and I to meet?"

I chuckled lightly. "No, Dad, not this girl."

"No? Why not?"

I chose my next words carefully, trying not to say too much. "Well...she's a bit older than me for one," I began, offering him only a sliver of the truth.

He cocked an eyebrow. "How much older?"

"Um...let's just say older," I chuckled.

"Anyway, this is nothing more than us just having a little fun."

"Just having a little fun, huh?" he smirked, reaching down for a couple beers from the cooler by his feet. He handed me one, then held his up for a cheers. "No harm in having a little fun I guess!"

I almost felt guilty as we clinked our cans together. Dad took a healthy swig from his, then swiveled his chair to face the water again.

DANNY

I just had the best day dream about you.

Her response came a few minutes later.

MOM

Oh yeah? What kinda day dream?

DANNY

The kind where you let me watch you take a shower

MOM

Those are the best kind of day dreams 😜

DANNY

It was indeed 😄

MOM

Well, don't think about it too hard. You wouldn't wanna give yourself a boner out there!

DANNY

You say that as if I haven't been hard for you all day lol

Feeling brave, I glanced up at Dad to make sure he wasn't looking, which he wasn't, so I quickly snapped a picture of the bulge in my shorts, then pressed send and my heart began racing.

MOM

Mmm! 🤤 Now I dare you to send me an actual pic of it lol

I glanced up and saw that Dad was still paying me no attention, so I slowly tugged the elastic waistband of my shorts down until my boner sprung free. I snapped a quick picture of it, then hit send.

MOM

OMG 😃 You're so naughty! I wasn't actually serious haha

Sitting there with my dick hanging out was kind of a rush, especially with Dad sitting only five feet in front of me. He was clueless as could be, of course, still facing the water and whistling along to the birds.

DANNY

I must say, It does feel kinda good having him out in the sun for a change 😎

MOM

I bet it does. Just don't let him get sunburned, plz, he's got a big week ahead of him 😉

I started typing an excited reply when suddenly, Dad's hook-set required my immediate attention.

"Quick, Danny, grab the net!" he shouted.

I barely got my dick tucked back into my shorts before he turned around and fed me a look of urgency.

"C'mon, Danny, put the phone down!" he scolded. "Grab the net!"

I threw my phone aside and hurriedly grabbed the net, then dipped it into the water, scooping up another huge lake trout.

"Hell yes!" Dad gloated, smiling from ear to ear.

We celebrated over another round of beers, enjoying the adrenaline rush while it lasted. It wasn't until fifteen minutes later when he finally turned around and I was able to text Mom again.

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲

We opted to eat dinner out on the deck that evening, where we each took a seat round the four-sided patio table. To my delight, Mom had cooked my favorite dish- her signature meatloaf. After not eating all day, I was famished. I scarfed my food down like an uncivilized caveman. Dad even had to remind me to "breathe" a couple times between mouthfuls of food.

As a result, I was the first to be done eating, so I pushed my plate aside and relaxed in my chair, taking a moment to enjoy the beautiful sights and sounds surrounding our cabin.

Mom looked over at me and noticed my head on a swivel. "Remember when we used to camp down there?" she asked, pointing at a small grassy area about fifty yards off the back of the deck.

I looked in the direction she was pointing. There was a small patch of grass carpeting a section of forest floor that was otherwise covered in dense timber. It looked like the perfect little place for a camp site. I couldn't remember ever having camped there, or anywhere else for that matter.

"Wait, we used to camp?" Molly questioned, stealing the words from my mouth.

"We sure did!" Mom smiled at her. "Believe it or not, we used to be quite the adventurers down there. We'd set up a tent, build a fire, roast marshmallows, the whole nine yards."

"What about the cabin?" Molly asked.

"Well, we still had the cabin, of course. We needed it for cooking and showers and all that, but sometimes at night, we'd sleep in a tent right down there," she explained, pointing at the spot again. "It was wonderful."

"I don't know if I'd call it wonderful," Dad countered, remembering the event in a different light.

"Oh it wasn't that bad," Mom countered back. "So maybe we had that one rough night..."

Dad chuckled, reflecting back on the night she was referring to. "You were just a baby, Molly," he told her. "You kept us up all night with your constant fussing. Let's just say you wanted absolutely nothing to do with sleeping in a stuffy tent. So, after a few miserable nights of your fussing, I decided we were done sleeping on the ground forever, and we've been sleeping in the cabin ever since."

"Wow, I don't remember any of that," Molly said.

"Of course you don't, you were just a baby," Mom reminded her, then peered over at Dad. "What happened to all that old camping gear anyway?"

"As far as I know, it's still in the shed out front," he answered, pointing a thumb over his shoulder in the direction of the shed.

"Really?" Mom perked up. "I figured that stuff was gone forever," she said, with a thoughtful look in her eye, as If the wheels were turning in her head. "Wouldn't it be so fun to dig all that out again, and just like, you know, use it one last time, for old times sake?"

Dad chuckled at the impracticality of tent camping nowadays. "And do what? Run an extension cord all the way through the forest just so I can breathe at night?"

"Oh that's right," Mom sighed, remembering Dad's recent diagnosis of sleep apnea and the noisy machine she was still getting used to sleeping next to. She thought for a moment, then quickly perked back up with a solution. "Well, here's an idea- What if just the kids and I slept out there? That way you wouldn't even have to worry about it. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Knock yourselves out," Dad chuckled.

"I don't know, Mom," Molly began with reluctance. "I think I'm gonna have to agree with dad on this one. Sleeping on the ground doesn't exactly sound like a good time."

"Oh c'mon!" Mom pleaded. "Where's your sense of adventure?"

"In there," Molly snickered, pointing at the sliding glass door to the cabin. "With my warm bed, and no bugs."

We all laughed, then Mom looked over at me with puppy-dog eyes. "You wouldn't be afraid to sleep on the ground with me, too, would you?"

Sleeping on the ground would be a small price to pay if it meant sleeping next to her all night! Hell, I'd sleep on a bed of hot coals if it got me next to her all night, in a secluded tent, all by ourselves. Not a chance I was going to let that opportunity slip away.

"Sure, why not," I shrugged, doing my best to contain my true excitement.

"Really?" Her face lit up, smiling ear to ear. "You really would?"

It was hard not to smile at her. "Sure," I shrugged. "Sounds fun."

"It's settled then," Mom announced to the group. "Danny and I will set up our camp tomorrow morning, and-"

"Whoa whoa whoa," Dad cut her off. "What happened to Danny and I going fishing in the morning?"

"So take Molly," Mom suggested.

Dad tried not to look defeated as he glanced over at Molly, then back at Mom.

"Oh don't give me that look!" Mom warned him. "It wouldn't hurt you to spend some quality time with your daughter for once. It's only a few more months till she moves half way across the country."

Dad loved Molly dearly, of course, but the idea of untangling her fishing line and baiting her hook all day, probably didn't sound like the fun day he'd had planned.

"Don't worry, Dad, I won't even fish," Molly assured him, as if reading his mind. "I'll just sit back and work on my tan."

"I'll even let you borrow my new bikini!" Mom quickly added.

"Ooh that would be perfect, actually. Thanks, Mom!"

Dad appeared to be doing a flashback of Mom's skimpy bikini that he told her not to buy. "I don't think so!" he said firmly.

"What, why not?" Molly frowned.

Mom gave Dad a tame look. "Honey, you can't expect her to sunbathe in a turtleneck her whole life."

"There's a big difference between a turtleneck, and that damn bikini!"

"Calm down," Mom told him softly. "Molly's an adult now, I think it's time we start treating her like one."

"I'm not going to let her prance around here in next to nothing!"

Mom took a breath and tried reasoning with him. "Listen, I know you think that bikini was a little revealing, which maybe it was, a little, but that's what all the girls are wearing these days."

"They are not!" Dad argued.

"Apparently you haven't been to the beach in awhile," Mom told him. "Trust me, skimpy is in right now. And If you thought the bikini I bought was telling, you should've seen some of the other swim suits we found at the mall yesterday."

Dad seemed to be at a loss for words.

"Ever heard of a Micro-Kini?" Mom asked him.

He shook his head.

"It's where the crotch barely covers anything up front, and just a teeny-tiny triangle is all that covers anything."

Dad remained speechless, clearly fighting a losing battle.

"Or better yet," Mom continued, with more fire power, "Molly could just wear a thong bikini. There was no shortage of those at the mall, was there Molly?"

"No," Molly giggled.

"I'm sure her booty would get a real nice tan in something like that," Mom joked. "Wouldn't it Molly?"

"Okay okay!" Dad got the point. "Fine! She can wear your bikini," he gave in, saying whatever he had to to change the subject. He looked over at Molly. "Just promise me you won't spend all day on your phone like lover boy over there."

Mom shot me a coy smile. "Lover boy? What's this about?"

"He spent the whole day on his phone," Dad told her, "texting some girl, an older woman he says."

"Hey, it wasn't the whole day!" I argued, half-heartedly.

Dad gave me a funny look. "Pretty much!"

"Do I sense something blossoming?" Mom asked me.

I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"He claims it's nothing serious, though," Dad continued. "Says they're just having a little fun, whatever that means. All I know is, he's had that cocky grin on his face all day."

Mom laughed cutely. "Just having fun huh? What kind of fun?"

I smiled wider than I should've. "Oh you know, endless flirting, dirty pictures...nothing too naughty, yet."

Mom giggled. "Oh I know how older women are these days. I'm sure you're in for a wild ride!"

"Okay okay, I don't think we need to get too far into Danny's personal life," Dad half-chuckled, clearly growing uncomfortable with the conversation.

"Well you're the one that brought it up," Mom giggled.

Molly must've put two and two together, because she then joined in on the inappropriate table talk. "Is she hot?" she asked me.

"Oh god yeah! She's gorgeous!"

"What's her best feature," Molly asked, obviously trying to get a rise out of Dad, "her tits, or her ass?"

"Alright, that's enough!" Dad demanded, then shot Mom a look for some parental assistance.

I think Mom knew this was getting out of hand because she simply nodded, then made a gesture at the hot tub. "Anyone up for a soak after dinner?"

"I am!" Molly chirped, making Mom smile.

"Count me out again," Dad yawned, leaning back in his chair. "I'm gonna need a full nights rest if I plan on being out in the sun all day again tomorrow."

"What time are we leaving in the morning?" Molly asked him.

Dad was a man of structure who liked to stay on a tight schedule. "Six o'clock sharp," he answered her.

"Ugh," Molly groaned. "You might have to drag me out of bed then."

"I will if I have to," Dad chuckled, making the rest of us laugh along.

We sat there for another half an hour or so, reminiscing on years past. There was no shortage of laughter as we all took turns teasing each other around the table. Dad was the first to retire into the cabin for the night, saying he needed to shower before bed. The girls were next, while I offered to clean up the supper mess and meet them out in the hot tub. Within minutes, I had the table cleared and my trunks on, ready for the adventure awaiting my arrival.

"BUBBLES!" the girls shouted as I emerged from the cabin, stepping out onto the deck.

I was happy to see them already in a playful mood, as if they were ready to pick up right where we left off the night before. I happily reset the bubbles and walked over to the edge of the tub, where both girls had already reclaimed their seats from the night before.

"Is Dad in bed already?" Mom asked me.

"Yeah he just laid down," I told her, as I climbed into the water and reclaimed my seat next to her, and to my delight, she was wearing the same sexy red bikini that she'd worn the previous two nights.

"Thirsty?" she asked me, handing me a cold beer.

"Thanks!" I said as I accepted it with a smile, then cracked it open.

Mom held her wine glass up for a toast. "I know we're being naughty out here, but I really am enjoying all this time spent with you two. I haven't stopped smiling since we got here."

"Speaking of last night," Molly said, smirking at both Mom and I. "What the hell happened after I left you two alone out here?"

Mom cracked a guilty little smile. "What makes you think anything happened?"

"Oh please! It's been written all over your face since the moment you woke up this morning!"

Mom giggled. "Can't I just be in a good mood?"

"I don't know, you two seemed awfully flirty and dinner tonight..."

Mom shrugged, unable to wipe the guilty smile off her face.

"Truth or dare?" Molly asked her, getting right into it.

"Um...truth I suppose."

"Tell me what happened. And don't say nothing, because I know you guys did something."

Mom sighed. "I gave Danny a hand job," she boldly admitted, with no shame whatsoever.

"I knew it!" Molly cried triumphantly. "I knew you two did something naughty out here!"

Mom threw her hands up. "Hey, what happens in the hot tub, stays in the hot tub!"

Molly giggled, shaking her head at us. She then focused all her attention on me. "Well, how was it?"

"Incredible!" I said with a smile.

Molly teasingly shook her head at us again. "Gosh! You two are so bad!"

"Well, what happened with you, miss innocent?" Mom insisted, throwing Molly in the hot seat. "After you and your little friend left us last night, what'd you do?"

Molly blushed with embarrassment, because it was obvious what she'd done with Mom's toy. "What makes you think I did anything?" she asked, mockingly.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe it was the way you zipped out of here carrying a big black dildo in your hand?"

Molly blushed a shade darker. "Don't make me say it out loud!" she whined. "I think we all know what happened..."

Mom smirked. "Well, we want to hear it from you."

"Ugh! You're awful!" Molly giggled. "Fine, I masturbated, is that what you want to hear? I went upstairs, I got naked, and I fucked myself with your big black dildo!"

"I knew it!" Mom triumphantly mimicked, and Molly actually giggled at that. "Was it weird?" Mom then asked her.

"Um, no," Molly answered. "Why would it be weird?"

"You know," Mom said, tilting her head in the direction of the cabin, where Dad was inside sleeping. "Because of who the dildo was inspired by."

"Ohhh that," Molly blushed, then tilted her head cheekily. "I actually already answered your truth, so I don't have to answer anymore of your questions."

"Fair enough," Mom giggled, letting her off easy.

I knew Molly was only temporarily off the hook. One way or another, this topic was going to get brought back up again.

Molly directed her attention at me with a cute smile. "Danny, truth or dare?"

At this point there was almost nothing I wouldn't do. My modesty was completely gone! To be honest, I was actually hoping for a dare that would result in me getting naked again. "Dare," I answered with a confident smile.

Molly smiled coyly, then giggled first at Mom, then at me. "I dare you to spank Mom's ass for being so naughty with you last night."

YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,083 Followers