Lake Timberland Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My full attention was immediately captured by the sight of her beautiful pussy bloomed open like a flower.

"Isn't it pretty?" she asked me, pausing to show it off to me.

I stared in awe at the shimmering pink walls of her inner labia. I wanted to reach out and touch it, but I knew I shouldn't.

"I love it!" I told her.

Mom let me get a real good look at it, before climbing the rest the way out of the tub. She got to her feet and twirled in a circle before doing a belly dance to the middle of the deck.

"STRIP! STRIP! STRIP..." Molly began, which of course made me join in. "STRIP! STRIP! STRIP!"

Mom reached back and tugged the strings tied behind her back, freeing her bust. Her top started to fall but she quickly reached up and cupped her breasts, trapping the red material to her chest.

"STRIP! STRIP! STRIP..." Molly and I continued cheering her on.

Mom removed her hands and shook her boobies side to side, wiggling the bikini top off. The top fell to the ground and she kicked it over to the pile of our swimwear collection.

My eyes were immediately drawn to the most beautiful boobs I'd ever seen. Her nipples were twice as big as Molly's, looking thick and delicious.

Mom noticed my captivated stare and giggled. She then reached up and cupped the underside of her boobs, hoisting the sag out of them. They looked so heavy, yet so soft and fluffy in her hands.

I wasn't sure how much more of this teasing I could take. My head was already spinning. I imagined myself squirting my load all over her dark purple nipples, and I didn't even realize I was stroking myself underwater until I heard Molly giggle at me.

"Perv!" She teased, gesturing to the obvious hand movement I was doing under the bubbles.

Mom quickly regained our attention when she spun around, sticking her bootie out at us.

"SHAKE IT GIRL!" Molly hollered.

Mom danced backwards, shaking her tail feathers at us cutely. The song ended just as she'd made her way to the side of the tub, then she climbed back into the water.

"Dang, Mom, you've got some moves, too," Molly applauded her.

Mom took the complement with a smile.

"That was such a thrill," she giggled, reaching for her wine glass. She took a healthy swig, then reclaimed her seat next to me on our bench.

Underwater, I felt her reach over and grab ahold of my cock, replacing my hand with hers for more playtime.

"Truth or dare?" Mom asked Molly. "Say truth."

Molly giggled. "Hmm... truth I guess."

Mom put on a mischievous grin before repeating a question that had gotten ignored earlier. "Was it weird masturbating with a dildo inspired by your fathers big dick?"

Molly's head almost exploded. "Oh my god, Mom!" She blushed. "You can't ask me that!"

Mom giggled. "Yes, I can, and I did."

"I still can't believe I actually did that last night," Molly said, pausing to giggle at herself. "God! That was so naughty!"

"Was it weird?" Mom repeated.

Molly's face was all sorts of red. "The weird part is, is that it wasn't weird, If that makes any sense."

Mom fed her a quirky grin. "So it was, or it wasn't weird??"

"No, it wasn't weird," Molly explained. "It was amazing, actually, which makes it kind of weird, y'know?"

Mom scrunched her brow in confusion.

"In a way, yes, it was weird, but a good weird," Molly reiterated, searching for the right words. "Actually not weird, more thrilling than weird. I got such a thrill out of being naughty with something I wasn't supposed to have, or even know about."

"Oh my," Mom teasingly rolled her eyes. "You might be even naughtier than I am, little girl!"

"I highly doubt that!" Molly giggled.

Mom joined in on the giggle fest, accepting Molly's answer for what it was, though it was still unclear how Molly felt exactly.

"It's your turn, then, Molly," Mom told her.

She fed Mom a look. "Mom, truth or dare?"

I think Mom was up for anything at this point. "Dare," she answered.

"I dare you to kiss the tip of Danny's boner."

My dick twitched after hearing his name called to attention.

"Did you seriously just ask me to kiss your brother's dick?" Mom giggled, squeezing it underwater.

"Yup!" Molly nodded confidently. "Just the tip."

"And you call me the trouble maker..."

"Hey now, what happens in the hot tub, stays in the tub, remember?" Molly reminded her, as if that made it any less naughty.

My heart pounded with excitement, pumping even more blood into my already raging boner.

Mom teasingly slid her hand up my pulsating penis and leaned into my side, squishing her boobs against my shoulder. "What do you say, sweetie, you up for another smooch from mama?" she asked, then pursed her lips together to feed me two puckered air kisses.

"Absolutely!" I grinned.

Mom laughed at my reaction then patted the edge of the tub.

I knew the drill. I hoisted my naked body up and onto the edge.

"Jesus!" Molly gasped as my dick emerged from the water. "Did that thing get even bigger overnight, or what?"

"I know," Mom grinned, then reached up to grab it. "Isn't it beautiful?" She looked me in the eye with an excited grin on her face. "Ready for some fun?"

"KISS HIM! KISS HIM! KISS HIM..." Molly playfully encouraged.

Without needing to be told twice, Mom pointed my cock at her face and leaned in, giving the tip of my mushroom-head a tender loving kiss.

"Mmm," I shuddered as her soft lips pressed into my spongy gland. The warm air from her nostrils made my body tingle in places I'd never felt tingle.

Mom tightened her fingers around the base of my cock, keeping her soft lips glued to the sensitive tip, and started stoking.

My eyes rolled back in sensation when I felt her lips part for another wet kiss. "Oh god!"

Molly sat back enjoying the show, admiring Mom's cock teasing skills.

Mom showed no signs of stopping, as if acting solely on pent up hunger. She slid her silky-smooth lips back and forth across my tip, giving it millions of slobbery, overdue kisses.

"Mmm," I shuddered at the feeling. I thought It was the best feeling in the world until I felt her mouth open and she slid the entire head of my cock between her lips. "Nnngh," I tensed up as she latched on, creating a vacuum tight seal.

She hungrily nursed on it, making wet suction sounds with every suckle. Eventually her tongue found my sensitive cum slit and she started tongue-tickling it.

"That's one thorough kiss," I heard Molly softly mutter under her breath.

"Mmm," Mom moaned in delight when she tasted the pre-cum on her lips, then she pulled her mouth off my cock, but continued stroking her hand around the base. "You taste so good, baby!"

The cum within my balls boiled, and I painfully needed to ejaculate. I prayed she wasn't leaving me like this.

"Is my baby gonna squirt for me again," she asked, with a hungry smile, stroking her hand up and down my shaft.

"Oh-Momm," I moaned.

"Are you gonna cum for mommy," she asked, emphasizing the word 'Mommy'. "Mmm are you gonna give mommy all your cum!"

I knew I wasn't gonna last long if she kept that tone up.

She licked her lips, eyeing the replenished pool of pre-cum pooling in my slit. "Mmm," she dove in, licking it clean. She savored the taste on her tongue before swallowing it down her heavenly throat. "God, you taste good, baby!" she exclaimed, then slid my cock-head back into her mouth to extract another gooey treat.

I looked over at Molly and saw that she was just mindlessly staring at what was taking place in front of her.

"Oh fuck," I whined as I felt my mushroom head being swallowed deeper into Mom's mouth. The insides of her soft cheeks felt incredible gliding along my shaft.

This was no longer an innocent kiss on the tip, this was a full on blow job, especially when she began bobbing her head up and down the length of my cock.

"MmMmMm!" she murmured, feeding me encouraging moans as her hand and mouth simultaneously slid up and down my cock in perfect rhythm.

I felt the tip of my cock kiss the back of her throat and that was about it for me. "Ngh!" I tensed up, riding the orgasmic wave of pleasure.

"Mm-hm!" Mom cheered me on, picking up speed. "Mmm-hm! Mm-hm!"

I could feel my balls tighten as my whole body trembled in ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her. "Oh fuck Mom, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Mm-hm!!" she encouraged with earnest.

"Nnngh," I convulsed. "I'm cumming!!" Cum shot out of me like a rocket, splashing against the back of her throat.

"Mmm," she moaned, then pulled back a few inches, letting the second rope squirt out into her open mouth. She curled her tongue into a bowl, savoring the taste on her buds before swallowing it down into her tummy.

My head spun as she sucked all the cum out of me, then traced her tongue along the underside of my cock, milking out every last drop, before pulling away. She smiled up at me with glassy-eyes. "I've been thinking about doing that all day!"

Chapter 4 coming soon.