Lake Timberland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should see how big Danny's cum loads are!" Mom blurted out, which actually got Molly's attention.

"Really?" she asked. "How big?"

Mom grabbed her wineglass from the edge of the tub, and using her index finger, she indicated a line a quarter of the way up the bowl of the glass.

"Yeah right!" Molly scoffed, "nobody comes that much."

"Danny does."

"Prove it then," Molly called her bluff.

Mom giggled, "Is that a dare?"

"Yeah, I guess it is," Molly challenged her. "I dare you to make Danny cum as much as you say he does."

"Fine then," Mom smirked, bringing her half empty wineglass to her mouth and swallowing the rest of the contents in three unladylike gulps. She then sat the empty glass down on the edge of the tub and slid out of my lap, maneuvering to the middle of the tub. She then turned to me with a playful look in her eyes.

"Well, this escalated quickly," I chuckled.

Assuming Mom's next move, I hoisted myself up onto the edge of the tub, letting my feet dangle in the water.

"Mmm," Mom smiled, eyeing my rock-hard dick, pointed skyward. She got between my legs, then took it in her hands, beginning a soft, gentle stroke. "Are you ready to show your sexy sister over there how much cum these beautiful balls of yours can produce?" Without needing an answer, she lifted my dick straight up and slurped one of my balls into her mouth.

"Nghh!" I whined in delight.

Molly giggled, studying Mom's technique. "I always thought that the balls were too sensitive to suck on," she noted.

Mom carefully slid my testicle out of her mouth and looked over at Molly, "Not if you're nice about it," she explained, turning this into a teachable moment. "There's a certain level of pressure you have to use. If you use too much and it won't feel good...use too little, and, well, it'll still feel good," she giggled, "but not quite as good."

Mom must've had this technique down to a science, because just then she sucked my other ball into her mouth and used such a perfect amount of tongue pressure that I could already feel my orgasm starting to build.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good!"

Mom's lips curled into a proud smile as she continued her tender suckle, looking up at me with tremendous love.

My head fell back in pleasure, catching sight of Molly staring at me. We locked eyes for a moment, which probably would've been weird had she not been wearing an ear-to-ear grin.

Mom sucked for only a moment longer before letting my ball slip out of her mouth again. She shot Molly a grin, "See what I mean by the right amount of pressure?"

"Yeah," Molly giggled, clearly enjoying the show.

Smiling, mom turned and took my dick into her mouth, pulling off all her tricks for a speedy blow-job, and In record time, she had me moaning in ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck!" I warned her of the explosion about to occur. "I'm gonna cum, Mom! Ohh, fuck, I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum!"

Mom blindly reached for her empty wineglass sitting on the edge of the tub, then brought it to my dick. She pulled her mouth off and quickly pointed my mushroom head into the crystal bowl. "Mmm..do it, baby! Cum for us! Cum for your sexy sister and me."

"Ngh!" I tensed up as cum boiled up from the depths of my balls, shooting a giant rope into the glass. My dick twitched as rope after rope filled the bowl to the imaginary line.

The cum mixed with a few remaining drops of red wine in the bottom of the bowl and created a pink, frothy mixture.

"See.." Mom held the glass up after my balls had been all tapped out. She showed it off to Molly with a proud smile.

"Oh my God!" Molly took the glass, inspecting it with her own eyes. She twisted it this way and that way, admiring the contents from all angles. "Daaang, Bro!"

"I told you," Mom smiled.

"That's a lot of cum for having shot a load once already today."

"Four times actually," Mom corrected her, "once in my bed, once in the shower, once out on the deck, and just now makes four."

Molly giggled and continued her inspection of the glass, twirling the contents around and admiring the mosaic swirls of red wine.

"I dare you to drink some of it," Mom blurted out.

Molly immediately cocked an eyebrow, trying to detect any hint of sarcasm, but Mom was serious.

"What?" Mom shrugged, "a dare's a dare."

Molly rolled her eyes and actually held the cum-filled glass in the air for a toast, "Here's to the strangest, weirdest, naughtiest, family vacation I've ever been on."

"I'll drink to that," Mom giggled, grabbing her wine bottle.

They clinked their drinks together before tipping them back, savoring the different tastes and textures on their tongues, before swallowing. The look on Molly's face was anything but disgusted. She licked her lips, then peered over at me with a mischievous smile, "Danny, truth or dare?"

I sensed where this was going and quickly shut it down, "I'm not drinking that, Molly!"

Molly looked at the glass and giggled, "No, that's not where I'm going with this," she said, then repeated, "truth or dare?"

I was a bit too drained, quite literally, for any dares, so I answered, "Truth."

She smiled, taking a moment to think of something, then asked me "What are the top three porn genres you usually watch?"

My porn preference was another one of those secrets that I'd always carefully kept private, so I was a bit hesitant at first.

"C'mon," Molly jostled, "you're seriously gonna act all shy, as I'm sitting here drinking your cum?" she said, then held up her cocktail for reference before taking another sip.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I guess she had a point. Still a bit hesitant, I decided honesty was key and held up three fingers. "First, incest, obviously," I admitted, putting the first finger down.

Both girls giggled.

"Then... anal," I admitted next, putting down a second finger.

Molly and Mom exchanged goofy grins before motioning for me to continue.

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment, then put on a wry smile as it came to me. I wasn't sure how they'd react to this next confession, but I knew honesty was key, and just went ahead and said it. "Squirting," I confessed, putting down my last finger.

Molly immediately rolled her eyes, "What's with guys and squirting? Why are you guys so into that?"

"I don't know," I shrugged, "it's kinda hot."

"You realize that those girls are just peeing in those videos, right?"

"No they're not!" I protested.

"It's true," Mom chimed in with facts. "I actually read some things online about this. Apparently, it's uncommon for girls to squirt, especially on command like they do in pornography. So, aside from the few actresses that actually can squirt, most of those girls just pee, then claim that they're squirting," she told me, then the look on her face as she studied mine seemed to say that she hoped she hadn't ruined my squirting fetish for me. "That doesn't gross you out now does it?" she asked.

It actually didn't bother me as much as it should've. Pee or not, the idea of a girl riding me, then pulling off just in time to spray a rush of hot liquid all over the place, seemed sexy as ever.

"No, not really," I told her.

"Really?" she smiled.

"Mom, how do you know all this random stuff about sex?" Molly interrupted. "Is that like all you do is surf the web for weird sexual studies?"

"I happen to find sex interesting," Mom giggled, then half-heartedly threw her hands in the air, "don't even get me started on lesbian-midget-fetishes."

Molly and I exchanged quirky grins before laughing at Moms obvious sarcasm. When our laughter fizzled out, I turned to Mom and asked her, "Truth or dare?"

"Hmm," she thought for a moment, "Truth."

I thought back to the question that started this whole game, a few nights prior, "How often do you masturbate?"

"You mean before your sister stole my dildo?" Mom joked, shooting Molly a look.

"Hey, you gave it to me!" Molly argued.

Mom playfully waved it off before turning back to me with her honest answer. "Every day," she said, without giving it a moment's thought.

"Every day!" Molly exclaimed louder then she meant to, then in a quieter, more conspiratorial whisper, "Every day?"

"Yep," Mom shrugged as if it were no big deal, "sometimes even twice a day."

Molly's face was astonished.

"Let me clarify," Mom laughed, then explained to Molly the same thing that she'd explained to me earlier that day- telling Molly about most female's sexual prime, and how as women get older, their libido strengthens and they should be cumming at least once, or even twice a day.

Molly let that information sink in, not really sure what to say about it.

"Although," Mom continued, wearing a mischievous grin, "I'm starting to get the idea that I might not need a rubber toy for my daily satisfaction anymore."

She let that statement hang in the air for a moment, as she pointed her grin at me and said, "at least not for the rest of the summer that is."

We all giggled at the obviousness of what Mom meant by that.

"So does that mean I get to keep Nessy for the rest of the summer?" Molly's eyes brightened, holding out hope that she could hang on to Mom's Loch Ness dildo until I went back to college in the fall.

"You seriously named my dildo?" Mom laughed.

"Yup," Molly grinned, "don't you like it?"

"Nessy, huh?" Mom fed her a coy smirk, "I'm surprised you didn't name him Rodger, after your father."

Molly failed to hold back a cute giggle, "God, Mom, you're relentless with that!"

"Call him whatever you want, just as long as I get him back by the end of the summer."

"Deal!" Molly smiled.

We were all seemingly connecting on a new level, at least that's how I felt, and it made me wonder how far all this would go? How long would it last? Would our fun have to stop at the end of the summer? Would I get to sleep with mom? Or maybe Molly? Or better yet, both...at the same time?

Mom got a look in her eye as she studied our faces. Whether it was a look of love, satisfaction, or pride, I couldn't tell. Maybe it was a mix of all three. "Truth or dare, Molly?" Mom asked her.

"Hmm," Molly thought for a moment, "I'll do another dare."

Mom let the wheels turn in her head, looking back and forth between us, and soon, an idea was born, "I dare you to let Danny suck your nipples."

"What?" gasped Molly.

Mom shrugged playfully, "It's just a dare."

Molly was more surprised than disgusted by the idea. She looked over at me and caught me practically salivating. "Well, I giess he does look to be up for the challenge," she giggled.

Mom laughed and nodded in agreement.

"How long do I have to let him suck on them for?"

"Umm...a couple minutes each should do."

Molly rolled her eyes a bit, reaching back to untie her top. With a quick shimmy of her chest, her bikini top fell into the water and her perky tits came out for playtime.

I immediately stared in awe, unable to look elsewhere. In my opinion, her tits weren't as sexy as Mom's, but they were still sexy nonetheless.

Molly reached for her phone and quickly set a five-minute timer before leaning back against the tub. When I didn't move right away, she shot me a funny look, gesturing down at her very suckable tits on full display. "Well, we doing this or what?"

I didn't need to be told twice. I happily waded over to her side of the tub and leaned in close before slurping one of her nips right into my mouth.

Molly shrieked as she wasn't expecting me to latch right on in like that. I knew she was far from a virgin, though I wondered if her nipples had ever been given the attention that I was just now starting to give them.

"How does it feel?" Mom asked her.

"Weird," Molly answered with a squirmy giggle.

Mom laughed. "Like a good weird, or a weird, weird?"

"Like a, my brother is sucking on my tit, weird," she laughed, then moaned, enjoying the feeling of my tongue swirling around her glorious nipple. "I really shouldn't be enjoying this, this is wrong on so many levels."

"Probably," Mom giggled. "Just relax and enjoy it. What happens in the hot tub, stays in the hot tub, remember?"

Molly closed her eyes and relaxed, giving in to the weirdness. After a moment her eyes snapped open, "Is this what breastfeeding feels like?"

Mom laughed, "I don't know, yeah, probably. Breastfeeding is a beautiful thing, It's one of the healthiest things you can do for your baby."

"Really? How long did you breastfeed Danny and I for?" she asked, genuinely curious.

Smiling, Mom appeared to be thinking back to her early days of motherhood and the loving bond she'd shared with us.

"Longer than I probably should've," she confessed, "I just felt so close to you guys in that stage of your life."

Molly smiled warmly, "How long exactly?"

"Umm," Mom hesitated, already anticipating Molly's disapproving response, "like, thirty months or something like that."

"Are you serious?" Molly's eyes widened, doing the quick math, "Mom, that's like three years!"

"Two and a half," Mom countered, "amd so what? Lots of people breastfeed for that long, some even longer. It was actually super healthy for you. You can thank me later."

Molly smiled inwardly, "Well I guess if it feels anything like this, I'll probably breastfeed my kids longer than I should, too."

Mom rolled her eyes, "It's not like that with a baby. Nothing compares to the nurturing bond between you and your child."

"I bet you never thought your nurturing bond would progress into us all sitting naked in a hot tub together though, did you?"

That made me chuckle, causing my tongue to do a little dance around Molly's nipple, which of course made her gasp and let out a small moan.

Mom and Molly's conversation went on like this for the next few minutes, all the while my lips nursed on Molly's nipple. As their conversation grew in sarcasm, so did my laughter, causing a tongue-tease, followed by Molly's pleasurable moans. It was a fun cycle that just kept repeating itself.

Eventually, the timer on Molly's phone went off. "Times up," she announced, but I just kept sucking, enjoying the feel of her nipple on my tongue too much to adhere to any timer.

After a round of giggles, I reluctantly slipped my mouth off and sat up straight, looking at Molly with a million dollar smile.

"Who's turn is it now?" she asked.

"I'll leave that up to you two to decide," Mom said, sliding off her bench seat, "I'm going inside to freshen up for my hot date tonight."

That being said, she turned and climbed over the side of the hot tub."

"I'll make sure to have him primed and ready for you," Molly joked.

"Well don't have too much fun with him," Mom laughed, wrapping herself in a towel, "I've got big plans for him tonight."

Mom then turned, and sashayed away, disappearing into the cabin.

Now that Mom, the instigator, was gone, Molly narrowed her eyes at me and asked, "Truth or dare?"

"Hmm...truth," I answered, as if I even had any secrets left to hide.

"What's my best feature?" she asked.

I laughed, "That's easy! Your ass!"

She didn't seem to be expecting such a quick response. "Really?" she asked, craning her neck around to check out what she could see of her backside under the water, "What's so great about it?"

"I dunno," I laughed, "it's just nice."

"On a scale from one to ten?"

I realized I had all the cards here and said, "I don't know, I'd have to get a good look at it in order to give you an honest answer."

Smiling, she rose to her feet, standing on the bench seat, bringing her bikini-clad-ass out of the water to my eye level. Her tiny bottoms had rode up, showcasing her perfectly tanned ass cheeks. "Well?" she wanted an answer, practically wiggling her butt in my face.

My eyes zeroed in on the little strip of fabric that had almost disappeared into her crack, "Oh, a ten for sure!"

She giggled at my answer, wiggling her butt at me some more before crawling out of the water.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Inside," she said, planting her bare feet onto the deck. "I wouldn't want to make you late for your hot date tonight, now would I?"

I drug my naked body out of the water, and together, we pulled the cover back onto the hot tub, capping it off for the night. The mountainous air outside was just brisk enough to make you wish you were wearing a sweatshirt. I could actually see steam rolling off Molly's naked breasts as she toweled herself off.

"Too bad it's not my ass that's naked, huh?" she teased me, catching me staring.

"Yeah, too bad," I laughed, standing there with a fully exposed hard on.

"Whoops," Molly said, 'accidentally' dropping her towel. She then made a show of bending over to pick it up, making sure I had a good view of her ass as she reached back and dug her wedgie out.

"OH my God, Molly!"

"What?" she giggled, then pulled the tiny strip of fabric aside, flashing me a playful glimpse at her swirly-pink butt hole.

God! What a beautiful sight that was! I got a good look at it before reminding her of the rules, "just remember, showing off your asshole like that will get you spanked."

I was only half-joking.

"You're gonna have to catch me first!" she teased me, trotting off into the cabin.

I gave her a five second head start before chasing after her. When I stepped into the cabin, she was already climbing the ladder up to our loft. I quietly ran over just as she'd taken the final step into our loft, then she stopped and looked down at me. Teasingly, she hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her bikini-bottoms and yanked them down to mid-thigh, squatting over the ladder, wiggling her juicy holes at me seductively.

"That's another spank!" I warned her, starting up the ladder.

She quietly screeched in panic, then quickly disappeared from my view.

When I took the final step into our loft, she was already naked, lying on her bed assuming the spanking position. "Be gentle," she pleaded, with her bare ass on full display, "but not too gentle."

"I won't be," I grinned, stepping up to her bed.

SMACK! my hand landed firmly on her naked ass-cheek, with just as much force as I'd used on Mom's ass the night before.

"Mmm," Molly enticed me, seeming to enjoy this almost as much as I was.

I rose my hand for another...SMACK!

"Mmm..." she moaned again, pushing back against my fingers. Her bare cheek still felt warm from the hot tub. I massaged little circles into it, fondling it for only a moment longer before she flipped over onto her back and said, "we promised Mom I wouldn't have too much fun with you, remember."

"Oh yeah," I chuckled.

"Are you gonna fuck her tonight?" she asked, seemingly excited for me.

I quickly signaled her to keep her voice down, reminding her that Dad's bedroom was directly below us.

She shrugged playfully, then in a quieter voice, repeated, "Are you gonna fuck Mom tonight?"

My smile grew as I also wondered the answer to that question, "I don't know," I said, "I've kinda been letting her call the shots."

"You will," Molly assured me, "she totally wants you!"

"Think so?" I asked, hoping that there was truth to that.

"Totally!"

"Well, we'll see," I chuckled, going to my suitcase to throw on something warm and comfy. I settled on a pair of cotton sweat pants and a matching hoodie. The fuzzy lining of my sweat pants felt wonderful, cradling my warm balls as if they were floating on a cloud of cotton.

A minute later I was downstairs waiting for Mom when she quietly tiptoe'd out of her bedroom, also dressed in a pair of warm looking jammies.

"What's that?" I asked, pointing to the draw string bag that she had slung over her shoulder like a back-pack.

"It's my overnight bag," she said, fiddling with the strap.

"Oh. I hadn't even thought of packing something like that."

She smiled and held her hand out. "You ready for our camping date?"