Lake Timberland Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't have too much fun, weirdos," came Molly's teasing voice.

We both looked up and saw Molly's head poked over the banister, watching us from above.

Mom giggled, "Night sweetie...have fun with your friend Rodger tonight."

"God!" Molly scoffed, "good night, Mom!"

Hand-in-hand, Mom and I left the cabin en route for our romantic hideaway, that was conveniently tucked back in the woods. With no nearby light pollution, we could hardly see a thing. I think If it wasn't for the flashlight that Mom had thought to put in her overnight bag, we probably would've stumbled over every piece of fallen timber between us and our campsite.

"There it is," Mom smiled, pointing at our moonlit tent just up ahead. I shone the flashlight on it and navigated us the rest of the way over.

"I've got another surprise for you," Mom said, pulling me towards the tent.

"Hang on, I gotta pee first," I told her, quickly skipping away to stand between two trees.

Feeling frisky, Mom glanced back at the cabin to make sure the coast was clear before sneaking up beside me. "Need help with that?" she asked, peering down at my crotch as I fished my dick out of my sweat pants.

She smiled wide as it came into view. "God! Even when it's soft, it's big!"

I smiled proudly, "It swells up a bit when I have to pee," I told her.

"Can I watch?"

This was a line we hadn't crossed yet. "You want to watch me pee?"

"Of course," she said, innocently, "is that okay?"

I loved her kinkiness and I certainly wasn't going to do anything to discourage her. "Yeah, I mean, if you really want to," I told her, then held my dick by the root, aiming it nowhere in particular. I let loose a torrent of pee, and after not having gone since dinner, the stream was strong, making an audible splash against the forest floor.

"That's kinda cool," she mused, watching my dick lift like a fire hose as pee flowed through it. "Does it always do that?"

"Do what?"

"Lift up like that."

I looked down, "uh, yeah, I think so."

"Can I feel?" she asked, then reached down and delicately curled her fingers around my shaft. "That's so cool," she giggled, feeling the steady flow of pee passing through the underside of it, "I can actually feel it coming out."

She applied light pressure on my urethra, making the stream weaken. She seemed to think that was neat and applied a bit more pressure, making the stream stop completely.

"That kinda stings," I lightly chuckled.

"Sorry," she giggled, then released her grip, letting the stream flow freely. "Gosh, you boys have it so easy, you're able to pinch it off whenever you want. Not us girls, once we start, there's no stopping."

I loved how nonchalantly she discussed her peeing with me, as if it were just another thing that no longer needed to be kept private between us.

"Do you do this sort of stuff with Dad?" I asked her.

"Do you really think your father would let me do something like this?" she twirled my dick in circles, spraying piss in all directions.

"No," I chuckled, "probably not."

As she watched my never-ending stream finally start to lose pressure, she looked up at me with a wholesome smile and said, "Would you like to watch me now?"

My eyes lit up, "You mean, watch you pee?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "Would you like that?"

I didn't even realize how badly I wanted to see that until just then, when she was standing there offering it to me. Perhaps it was only because she was being so raw, and open with me that sparked my craving. I nodded my head vigorously.

She giggled and stepped aside, handing me her overnight bag. She did a quick check back at the cabin, and saw that the all the lights were still off, giving us the green light to be as nasty with each other as we wanted.

We exchanged naughty grins while she pulled her pants down, stepped out of them, and then tossing them at me. My stomach fluttered with excited butterflies as I watched her squatting into position. She bunched the hem of her shirt up so it wouldn't get wet, then spread her knees apart, showing me her delicious pink pussy lips.

I made her giggle when I shone the beam of the flashlight directly on her, making her thin sheen of pussy-goo sparkle like diamonds.

"Ready?" she asked, smiling up at me.

I nodded my head, keeping a watchful eye on her hole as it pulsed a bit before a golden stream burst out. I never would've imagined something so taboo could be so sexy, yet here I was, captivated by the sight of my mother pissing onto the forest floor.

Her golden stream was powerful, making a thud against the dirt as she forcefully sprayed it out from between her pussy-petals.

"That's really sexy, Mom!"

She fed me a warm smile. "I absolutely love how open minded you are with me," she said, looking down to examine the last bit of pee dribbling out of her, "You can watch me pee whenever you want, sweetie."

"How did I get such a cool Mom?"

"You got lucky," she giggled, standing to her feet, cautiously stepping over her pee puddle. She closed the gap between us and coiled her arms around my neck, touching our noses together. "How did I get such a stud of a son? That's the real question."

I smiled wide, "You got lucky, I guess."

Standing there in the woods, naked from the waist down, she pulled me in for a sloppy kiss. Her tongue danced in my mouth with heated passion. We made out like horny teenagers until she eventually pulled away giggling.

She tilted her head down and smiled as she felt my renewed boner poking her in the belly. "Take me to your tent so I can show you where to put that thing," she said, then instantly screeched in shock as I lifted her by the ass and excitedly carried her into our romantic hideaway, her legs wrapped around my waist.

We immediately stripped naked, tossing clothes in all directions. Mom got on all fours, crawling to our makeshift bed. Her bare-ass looked so sexy pointed in the air at me, wiggling about as she smoothed out the sleeping bag. I don't know how I held myself back from jumping on her like a wild stallion, but I did, then she rolled over.

"You're such a hunk," she said, laying back to admire my nakedness. She rested her weight on her elbows, wearing nothing but a glowing smile, then she reached down and slowly grazed her fingers over her beautiful kitty.

I stood there speechless, watching her delicately peel back the glistening pink layers.

"You make me so wet," she sighed, tapping her finger against her creamy hole. "What do you think you should do about that?"

Immediately, I dropped to my knees and crawled to her, kissing my way up her sexy legs, before diving tongue-first into her creamy pussy.

"Oh, God, Danny!"

"You taste so good," I exclaimed, hungrily lapping away, before slurping her pussy-lips into my mouth. I'd been craving her juice since my first taste of it that morning, so I forcefully probed my tongue into her, licking the signature flavor off her silky-smooth pussy walls.

"Ohhh," her voice wailed, loving my assault.

She reached down and pressed my head firmly into her snatch, bucking her hips wildly, helping me tongue-fuck her tingling hole as best she could.

I drank from the fountain of heaven for what seemed like forever, before coming up for air, "I love eating your pussy!" I gasped.

She looked at my face and smiled, pulling me up to lay alongside her. She began immediately licking my face. "Mmm...I do taste good," she said, cleaning her nectar off my chin.

We rolled around on the tent floor for a while, making out as the lovers we'd become.

"Mmmm," she cooed, breaking the kiss when she felt my cock snuggling against her warm crevice.

"Your pussy feels so amazing!" I said, smiling down at her.

She returned the smile, grinding it against me, giving my dick the full tour of her warm crevice. "I've been thinking about this all day!" she said.

My heart throbbed at the way her pussy lips hugged around my dick, lovingly. She stopped grinding, then expertly lined the head of my cock up with the entrance to her pussy. I couldn't believe this was about to happen. I was finally about to re-enter the hole that I'd come out of so many years ago. We locked eyes for just a moment, as Mom lightly bit her bottom lip, giving me a subtle nod of approval.

"OHHHH," she wailed, as I slid my dick right into her. She immediately threw her arms around me, wrapping her legs around my waist for a tight embrace. I couldn't pull out even if I wanted to. "Oh, Danny, I love you so much!"

"I love you more than anything, Mom."

Nothing else was said for a while. We just held each other, taking time to enjoy our special moment.

"Can you believe we're actually doing it?" Her eyes sparkled.

"I know," I said, wearing the biggest smile.

"Your dick feels so God damn amazing. I can actually feel it throbbing inside of me."

I began gyrating my hips. Maneuvering the full length of my dick within the depths of her creamy pussy. I even felt the spongy head of my cock kissing her g-spot.

"Mmm, yes, fuck me, Danny!" she moaned, and released her ankles, planting her bare feet firmly on the ground.

I slowly pulled my hips back, withdrawing my dick from her creamy hole, before sensually thrusting it back into her.

"OH...that feels so good!" she cooed, letting her head fall back in pure delight.

"OH fuck, Mom."

"No, call me mommy," she requested.

I loved her dirty talk, especially when she stimulated my mommy-fetish. I continued my sensual thrust, picking up speed as I drove my cock in and out of her. "I love your wonderful pussy, mommy!"

"OH, Son, you're doing so good, fuck mommy's pussy faster," she encouraged. "You're making mommy's pussy feel so good!"

I fucked her faster, bouncing my balls against her pillowy ass, "Oh, God, Mom!"

Each thrust felt more incredible than the last, and before I knew it, I was close to exploding inside of her.

"Mmmng!" She began to shiver as little jolts of electricity surged through her. "Cum with me," she cried, getting closer and closer to climax, "please, baby!"

I picked up the pace, plunging my dick in and out of her wildly. In a matter of minutes, I'd almost fucked her to the bursting point. "Oh fuck!" she screamed, "you're gonna make me cum! OH God! OH I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cum!"

Next, the air went silent as we shivered through the tingling wave of pleasure together.

"OHHH...I'M CUMMING!" she screamed, just as my hot cum shot deep into her awaiting pussy. Her whole body convulsed in the aftershock, reflexively grinding into me.

"Oh, honey," she cooed, "that was wonderful."

She then grabbed my hand and brought it to her chest, placing my open palm against her heart, "Can you feel my pulse? It's racing!"

I smiled down at her, as my heart was also beating a mile a minute. I'd always dreamt of this day, but never thought it would actually come.

Mom's eyes sparkled as she lay there getting her breathing back under control. Once she'd caught her breath, she looked into my eyes with a glowing smile, "Let's do that again!"

We were unable to keep our hands off each other the rest of that night, and wound up having sex again. I don't know when we finally fell asleep, but when we did, we slept in the same sleeping bag.

To be continued...