Lake Timberland Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played along, dramatically covering my face. "Ahh! My eyes...they're burning!"

"Oh stop!" She unfolded one arm and playfully swat my shoulder. "I'm embarrassed enough as it is."

"I'm just teasing you, Mom," I told her, taking a mature approach. "They're just boobs. I've seen boobs before."

She sighed in relief. "Yeah, you're right. Sometimes I forget you're a grown man now. I suppose I shouldn't have to hide so many things from you anymore."

That being said, she returned her focus on Dad, feeding him a perplexed look. "What's going on with the boat down at the dock?"

Dad narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Well, it kind of looked like it was floating away from the dock a little," Mom said, then quickly looked back at me. "You saw that too, right, Danny?"

"Uh...yeah," I went along with it, unsure where she was going with this. "I, uh, thought maybe the rope had just come loose or something."

"What!?" Dad huffed. "We'll, did you guys check?"

"Uh...no, sorry."

"Ugh!" he fumed, grabbing his rain jacket and darting past us on his way out the door.

"Well that worked," Mom laughed, holding her hand out for the taking. "Would you mind joining me for a shower now?"

I stood there, momentarily dumbfounded, causing her to giggle at my astonished face. "Well, what do you say?"

"Uh, what if he comes back?"

"Well if we hurry, then he won't see us go in together, will he?"

I knew time was of the essence and if we were going to pull this off, then we'd better hurry, before Dad came barreling back in through the door, knowing our boat story was total bullshit.

"I'll let you wash my ass again," Mom offered, sticking her booty out at me teasingly.

That's all it took. I hurriedly pushed her by her wet ass cheeks into the bathroom, making her laugh at my enthusiasm. In hindsight we probably should've locked the door behind us, but we were too hot and bothered for each other to make rational decisions like that. As soon as the door clicked shut, our clothes went flying in all directions, making wet splat noises wherever they landed.

Mom laughed when I backed her into the vanity and mauled her neck like a thirsty vampire. "Easy there, Dracula," she chided. "You're gonna leave a hickey if you're not careful."

I realized she was right and pulled away, smirking. "Sorry," I said, wiping the saliva off her neck.

"Oh don't think I didn't like it," she assured me, "I just can't imagine how we'd explain our way out of that one."

"I don't think we could," I chuckled, leaning in and settling for a kiss on the lips. We fell into another short make-out session, but after a while, I pulled away and grasped her wet derriere. "Let's get you in the shower so I can wash this magnificent ass of yours."

She giggled, slithering out of my arms. "Hang on, I gotta pee first."

My eyes lit up, probably more than any son's ever should from hearing that his mother has to pee.

"Can I watch?" I asked her.

Her face went coy. "You enjoyed that little show last night, didn't you?"

"Yes," I nodded eagerly, "it was so hot!"

"You're lucky I'm so open with you, young man," she said, then took my hand and led me into the large, walk-in shower. "Have a seat," she instructed, pointing down at the tiled floor across from the built-in bench.

My heart thumped excitedly as I took a seat on the floor, resting my back against the shower wall with my legs stretched out in front of me. My eyes were perfectly aligned with the bench seat in front of me as mom planted her bare-cheeks on it, spreading her knees apart so I could gaze at her pretty pink pussy-petals.

"No way!" My eyes widened as a few drips of my cum oozed out of her. "You still have cum leaking out of you?"

She looked down and laughed at the small amount of my cum dripping onto the bench seat. "Well, yeah. What did you think happened, silly - that my pussy just absorbed it?"

"I dunno," I said dumbly.

She smiled and reached down to swipe a dollop onto her finger. "I still can't believe how much cum your balls produce," she said, examining it like a tasty treat. "Your father never cums this much."

"He doesn't?" I asked, just as she slipped her finger into her mouth.

"Hm-mm." Her lips curled into a smile, savoring the flavor on her taste buds before pulling her finger out, clean as a whistle. "Mmm, you taste so good, sweetie!"

I smiled proudly, then refocused my eyes on her cream-pied pussy. "How long will it seep out of you like that for?"

"For a load your size, probably a few weeks," she joked. Then, as an afterthought, she smiled and said, "I'm actually hoping to leak like a faucet all summer...if you know what I mean."

I couldn't help but beam at her. No matter how exaggerated her complements were, I appreciated them. And I was, of course, more than willing to feed her as much cum as she wanted, all summer long. I almost felt possessive over her, knowimg that she was full of my particular seed.

I watched her reach down again, expecting her to swipe up another gooey treat, but instead, she used her middle and index finger to form an upside-down V over her pussy, spreading her folds open for a visual.

"You see this little hole right here under my clit?" she asked me.

My smile grew impossibly big as I studied the shimmering pink walls of her pussy, then I spotted the little pin-hole she was referring to and zeroed in on it. "Yeah! It's beautiful!"

"Thanks," she giggled. "That's my pee-hole. Watch it closely." She flexed her muscles, making it pulse like a beating heart before letting loose. "Hmmm," her voice hummed in relief as a pee stream burst out of her, shooting straight out onto the tiled floor between my feet.

The stream was much heavier than I ever would've imagined coming out of such a tiny pin-hole.

Looking down at the floor, I noticed the excess spray was splashing up and speckling my ankles with mist.

"Sorry," she half-giggled.

To show her how unbothered I was by this, I slid my ankles further into the danger zone, letting her shower my feet with her pee. The way I saw it, was that Mom was like a goddess to me, and this was just another part of her that I got to love.

"That doesn't bother you?" she asked me.

"No, not as much as it probably should," I chuckled, splashing my heels around in the warm puddle circling the drain.

"Does my son have a bit of a pee fetish?" she teased me, then added "And here I thought I was the only kinky one in this family."

Before that moment, I probably would've agreed with her, as I had never imagined getting so turned on by something generally considered to be so wrong. Fortunately, for Mom and me, society's rules didn't apply in that shower, and my dick was rather encouraged to throb at the sight of her beautiful pussy spraying it's golden gush all over my feet.

Sadly, her pee stream began to weaken, leaving my feet cold and lonely. I watched the adorable arch of liquid recede back to her pussy, where she squirted the last few spurts out in a cute little spritzing motion, making her pink pee-hole pulse, almost as if daring me to come closer for a taste.

A part of me wanted to crawl over and run my tongue right through her dripping-wet petals, but I wasn't sure how she'd react to that. Hell, I wasn't even sure how I'd react to that, so I stayed seated, admiring her pink pussy-candy from a distance.

Outside of the bathroom, we suddenly heard the sound of the sliding glass door open and then close, so Mom reached back and turned the faucet on, letting the sound of the water drown out our voices.

"I love how experimental you are with me," she whispered to me, sliding off her bench seat and then cat-crawling over to me.

"Oh, fuck," I sighed, as she unexpectedly engulfed my dick with her entire mouth.

I'll probably never get over how good she is at sucking my dick. Her velvety-smooth cheeks molded around my shaft, creating a warm, slippery tunnel for my boner to slide in and out of. She began bobbing her head up and down, letting my dick plunge in and out of her throat. All the while her voice hummed in delight. She sucked me almost to the bursting point, but then we heard a knock at the bathroom door.

"Honey, you in there?" came Dad's voice.

Mom giggled through her nostrils, ignoring Dad's concern as she wormed her tongue out from between her lips and delicately licked my ball-sack.

"Honey, is that you in there?" Dad's voice repeated.

Mom reluctantly pulled her mouth off my cock, rolling her eyes a bit. "Yes, Roger, I'm showering, do you need something?"

I heard the door creek open, and realized Dad had poked his head in. Luckily, for me, the shower curtain blocked his view from seeing us.

"Are you sure that you saw the boat floating away?" Dad asked Mom from the opposite side of the shower curtain.

"Uh, yeah, that's what it looked like," Mom told him, silently kissing the pulsating vein running up my shaft. "Why?"

"Because I went down to the dock and the boat seemed just fine."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized, planting more silent kisses along my shaft, "it was raining pretty hard out there. It was kinda difficult to see much of anything to be honest with you. I guess I was just seeing things."

"Yeah," Dad agreed, "the wind is really starting to pick up out there. I re-tied the boat, just in case."

"Mm, good thinking, honey. It's better to be safe than sorry. I'll be out in a bit, okay?"

We heard the door shut, then Mom crawled over and peeked around the shower curtain, making sure Dad was actually gone before continuing any further with me.

To my delight, her beautiful ass was turned in my direction which gave me the opportunity to play peekaboo with her cute little asshole. I realize I may be biased, but my Mom has the prettiest asshole I've ever seen, far prettier than any porn-star's. I loved the brownish-maroon color of it, and how it puffed out into a little mound.

She heard my sigh, then she looked back at me and caught me staring. "Whatcha look'n at?" she giggled, already reaching back to spread her cheeks a little further apart for me.

"Mmm!" I muttered. "I probably shouldn't be this attracted to my own mother's asshole, should I?"

"Probably not," she teased.

"It almost looks like a miniature doughnut," I told her, making her laugh.

"A doughnut?" she giggled.

"A delicious doughnut, that is."

"You're silly."

"Can you do that clenching thing like you did in the tent this morning?"

"You mean this?" She flexed her asshole in and out a couple of times.

"God!" I sighed, "that's so sexy."

She giggled and flexed it in and out for me a few more times, then pushed it out as far as she could, letting me dazzle at the shiny-purple softness before she sucked it right back into a tight little knot.

"I love that," I mused.

"I love that you appreciate it as much as you do," she said, then turned and cat-crawled back to me. She took my hand and tugged me to the middle of the shower.

"Wait, what about the blow job?"

"You'll get your blow job, mister, but first I wanna try something," she told me. "Now, lie back", she ordered, giving my shoulders a playful shove.

I obediently laid back and sprawled out on the warm tiles. "Like this?" I asked her.

"Yep," she said, eyeing my steel rod pointed at the ceiling like a flag pole. "Now, pull your knees back a little."

I wasn't sure where she was going with this, but I didn't ask questions, and simply hooked my arms around my thighs, pulling my knees to my chest as if I were a Thanksgiving turkey.

Without warning, she gave my vulnerable ass a firm, SMACK!

"Ouch!" I yelped a little, lifting my head off the tiles to look her in the eyes. "What the heck was that for?"

"For showing me your butthole!" she scowled, in mock anger. "Don't you know there are consequences for showing me stuff like that."

"Ouch, Mom, that actually kinda hurt," I half-chuckled, rubbing the little handprint that she'd left on my ass cheek.

"Aww." She leaned in close and gave the red spot a tender, loving kiss. "Does it feel better when I kiss it like this?" she asked, in a soothing mom-voice.

My smile returned. "Yes," I told her, loving the feeling of her warm, soft lips on my ass cheek.

"How about this?" She leaned in closer and ran her tongue directly over my butthole.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped.

"I knew you'd like that," she giggled. "It tickles, doesn't it?"

"Holy shit, Mom, that felt incredible! I never would've expected that to feel that good!"

"I take it you've never had a girl eat your ass before?"

"No, never!" I exclaimed, suddenly wishing I had.

"It's called a rim-job," she clarified. "Would you like me to do it again?"

I nodded my head with a huge smile, letting her dive back in for more. Her warm breath felt amazing on my asshole, and my heart literally melted as I laid there, falling helplessly in love with her tongue-tickling skills. She expertly spiraled her tongue round and round my sensitive anal-ring, getting it nice and slobbery before pulling back and saying, "Now, have you ever had a finger up your butt?"

"WHAT?" I about choked. "No, never."

"Really?" She seemed surprised. "Not even, like, in the shower? Like, you've never gotten your finger all wet and slid it up there, just to see what it felt like?"

"Uh, no."

"Oh, I bet you'd love it," she insisted. "It feels really naughty, trust me!"

Before I could get another word out, she began sensually massaging the tip of her index finger around my asshole. "They say stimulating it like this will actually intensify your orgasms."

"Oh, that does feel good," I sighed. "Let me guess, you learned this from one of your online sex articles?"

She giggled, batting her eyelashes at me. "Oh you know me...quite the internet sex-pert these days."

I nodded, smiling at how adorable she looked teasing me while she tickled my sphincter. And I must say, it did feel really good.

"Hey, at least you get to be my guinea pig for all of these sex experiments," she noted, poking the very tip of her finger past my tightness.

"Ngh!" I tensed up in surprise. It was a unique sensation, and a novel one. "Wow! I can...ngh...definitely see how this would intensify an orgasm."

"I told you!" she laughed. "It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Do you want me to try going a little deeper?"

I nodded my consent, not even realizing how badly I wanted more until that moment.

Giggling, she slid her finger in deeper. "How's that feel, baby?" she asked me, wiggling it around a bit.

"God!" I sighed as my dick twitched in delight. "So good!"

She grinned, taking hold of my dick and tilting it to one side so that it lay flat against my thigh. Without warning, she leaned in close and latched her lips around the side of my dick, creating a vacuum-tight seal with her mouth.

"Mmm," I moaned as her lips began sucking, all the while her loving finger tickled my insides.

After a full minute of her sucking on the side of my dick like a flute, she pulled her face away. "Wow!" she gleamed, admiring her artwork. "I can't believe that actually worked.... Here, check it out!"

I lifted my head and looked down at my dick. There was a deep red, almost purplish mark tattooed on the side of it.

"A dick hickey," she giggled.

I started laughing as well. "You're so fucking kinky, Mom. I love it!"

"Language young man!" she cocked an eyebrow at me. "You know better than to talk dirty to your own mother!"

"Oh yeah," I chuckled. "Sorry, Mom."

"You'd better be sorry!" she played along. "Now, lie back so I can suck all your yummy cum straight out of your balls. I wanna feel it slide down my throat while I finger-fuck your asshole."

"Oh, fuck!"

"Language!" she teased, before literally slurping my dick back into her warm mouth.

My head rested on the wet tile as she had her way with me. After about a minute into the blow job, we heard another knock at the door.

"Honey?" came Dad's voice again.

"Ugh! Cock block," I muttered under my breath.

Mom heard my little complaint, and giggled as she withdrew from my cock to address Dad's voice. "What do you need, Honey? I'm still showering."

"Do you know where Danny is?"

"Uh, no. Did you check upstairs? I think he mentioned going to change. He's probably just upstairs changing clothes or something."

"No, he's not up there, I checked already," Dad confirmed, then opened the door and popped his head back in. "I can't find him anywhere."

"Well, I can assure you he's not in here with me," Mom giggled, secretly looking directly at me. "He's probably just outside grabbing something out of the shed or something."

"Yeah, probably," Dad agreed.

"I'm sure he'll be coming in soon, honey," Mom dismissed. "Now, can you please shut the door? You're letting all my steam out."

"Oh, sorry," Dad mumbled as he shut the door, unknowingly giving Mom and I the green light to be nasty again.

Just to be sure that he was gone, Mom scurried back over and peeked around the shower curtain.

"'Cock block,' huh?" she giggled at me, crawling back over to me.

"Uh...I didn't mean to say that."

"Yes you did," she giggled, then slurped my cock back into her mouth.

"Mmm." My head fell back in delight as her little finger poked right back into my ass. She went deeper this time, making me squirm in delight. "Oh fuck, Mom!" I whined, struggling to keep my voice down.

She applied even more pressure to my ass, burying her finger deeper, all the while bobbing her head up and down on my cock, letting my mushroom-head kiss the back of her throat.

"Oh, shit, Mom, that feels so good!"

She didn't hold anything back this time as she sucked so forcefully that her spongy cheeks caved in. "Mmm-hmm," she sang, humming a 'cum in my mouth' melody, all the while her loving finger pleasured my prostate.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum," I warned her, already feeling my balls churn in delight.

"Mmm-hmm!" she sang encouragingly, bobbing her head up and down a little faster, "Mmm-hmm mmm-hmm mmm-hmm."

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her as my whole body trembled through the orgasmic wave of pleasure. "Oh fuck, mommy, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Mm-hmm!" she sang.

I couldn't hold back any longer, and I threw my hand over my mouth as my whole body tingled. "Ohh!" I wailed a muffled moan before letting loose with a torrent of cum down my mother's throat. I could feel my asshole clenching around her finger, which only made my orgasm feel that much better.

"Mmmm," Mom moaned in appreciation, receiving exactly what she'd asked for.

Her entire mouth danced along my cock as she rolled her tongue, milking out every last drop before pulling off with an ear-to-ear grin. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth, showing off her cum-painted-tongue to me like it was show and tell.

"I've been craving that all morning," she mumbled with a mouthful before closing her lips to let the gooey jizz slide down her throat. She then crawled alongside me, resting her head on my shoulder while she drew little circles into my chest. "So, what'd you think of your first prostate-pleasuring?" she asked me, genuinely curious.

"Gosh, Mom, that was like nothing I've ever experienced," I said. "It felt incredible."

She lifted her face to feed me a cute smile. "It works on girls, too, y'know."

Two minutes later I had Mom lying on her back with her toes curled in the air. "Oh, fuck, Danny!" she whined, her legs shaking, trying not to scream. "You're so fucking good at this."

I looked up from eating her pussy and smiled at her. She looked adorable with her glossy eyes and flushed cheeks, all the while my finger twirled around inside her ass.

"Oh fuck, baby," she whimpered as my finger messaged the velvety-smooth walls of her forbidden passage. "Don't stop!"

Diving back in, I sucked her slippery pussy-petals right back into my mouth, sucking the juice from them like a peach.