Lake Timberland Ch. 06

Story Info
The morning surprise.
8.9k words
4.62
31.3k
68

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 10/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,083 Followers

DAY FIVE

After waking up to the soothing sound of raindrops pattering against the walls of our tent, I knew fishing with Dad was out of the question that day. Not that I minded, as I was enjoying Mom's warm body snuggled in my arms. Her soft, naked skin was a quick reminder of all that'd transpired in the days leading up to that moment.

As I laid there spooning her in our shared sleeping bag, memories of her moaning my name came rushing back to me, causing a stirring in my groin, followed by her cute giggle.

"Well good morning to you, too, big guy," she murmured, pushing her ass into me. "It feels like you're already up and at 'em."

I smiled dreamily, tracing my fingers up her warm body and cupping her voluptuous boobs in my hands. "God, Mom, I'm so glad last night wasn't just a dream."

"Mmmm," she purred. "Me too, sweetie. Last night was so special to me."

"It was the greatest night of my entire life!"

She giggled. "Isn't that what you said the night before, goofball?"

"Yeah, well, this vacation just keeps getting better and better," I said, now playing with her nipples between my fingers.

"Mmm, It sure does. Now, what do you say we put that big, beautiful dick of yours somewhere better?" She reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, creating a warm valley of taut skin for my dick to cuddle in. "Mmm, that's better," she murmured, releasing her cheeks and letting them capture my boner.

My heart thumped with so much love for her that I thought I might pass out. I tightened my arms around her body, basking in our warm and cozy cocoon.

"I have a feeling you're really gonna like the surprise I have in store for tonight," she giggled, puckering her asshole in and out against my dick.

My eyes lit up. "Another surprise! What? What is it?"

"Well, If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?"

"Aw c'mon," I pleaded. "Just tell me."

"And ruin the surprise? No way!"

"You have to tell me," I begged. "Just one hint, please?"

She smiled mischievously, as if pondering whether or not to just tell me.

"Pleeease," I encouraged her, flexing my dick against her asshole, when suddenly a noise from right outside our tent startled us. I quickly snapped my mouth shut, trying to be quiet enough to detect what was causing the unmistakable sound of twigs breaking against the forest floor right outside our tent. It sounded like footsteps, as if someone, or something was approaching.

"Anyone home?" came Dad's voice.

Mom and I panicked, scurrying into a butt-to-butt 'sleeping' position, pretending as if my dick wasn't just wedged between her ass cheeks, receiving puckered butthole-kisses.

I barely got the sleeping bag pulled up to my neck when the window flap on my side of the tent flopped down.

"Hey, sport," came Dad's voice, as his face shone through the mesh screen.

I squinted up at him, making it seem as if my pupils were adjusting to the sudden light pouring into the tent. I noticed a steady flow of rainwater beading off the hood of his rain jacket, confirming that it was, indeed, raining outside.

"What time is it?" I asked him, grumbling a fake groggy voice.

"Seven-thirty," he answered. "So much for fishing today, huh? Forecast shows It's supposed to rain like this all day."

"Ugh!" I feigned disappointment, not actually wanting to leave this tent. "Well that sucks!"

Just then, Mom's naked body began squirming behind me, making cute growling noises in the sleeping bag as she pretended to wake up. She rolled over, poking just her head out of the sleeping bag over my shoulder. "Oh, hey, honey," she greeted Dad in a similar groggy mumble, looking up at him through squinted eyes. "What are you doing down here?"

Dad immediately scrunched his brow in confusion. "I came down here to check on you guys. Um, why are you sharing a sleeping bag?"

My heart raced as I tried to come up with something believable to tell him, but all that came out was, "What? Oh, uh...so that's actually a funny sto-"

"My sleeping bag got soaked in the night," Mom answered calmly. "If it wasn't for Danny being such a gentleman and letting me jump in with him in his, I probably would've froze to death."

"Oh..." Dad said, spotting the long-forgotten sleeping bag tossed in the corner, and luckily not the bunched-up pile of our clothing behind it. "Well, that was nice of him. How'd your sleeping bag get all wet?"

"There's a hole in the corner over there where rainwater kept seeping in throughout the night. It seriously drenched the whole bottom of my sleeping bag. It was awful!"

"I tried to warn you guys," came Dad's teasing response. "I mean, it is a tent after all. Tents do tend to leak, hence the reason I sleep indoors."

"Yeah, yeah." Mom playfully rolled her eyes at him, smiling.

"Hey, I'm not the one crammed in a sleeping bag with our grown son, now am I?" Dad said, scanning his eyes around the interior of our rustic tent. "With a leaking hole, I might add."

Of course, my dirty mind jumped straight to the sexual innuendo of a leaking hole, making me laugh.

Mom's mind appeared to go there too, because she laughed right along with me.

Fortunately, Dad seemed to think we were just laughing at our rotten luck and he joined in too. "Well, I just came down here to tell you two adventurers that I'm making breakfast up at the cabin, so whenever you're ready, come up and eat."

"Thanks, honey," Mom thanked him. "We're gonna find some way to plug that hole, then we'll be up, okay?"

"Do you guys need me to take a look at it?"

"Oh no, Dad, you've done so much already, with, like, setting everything up and, like, taking care of all the boat stuff."

"I think Danny can handle this one, honey," Mom assured him.

Dad nodded, as any proud father would. "Oh, Okay. Well, no rush," he said. " The food won't be ready for a while yet, so come up whenever you're done."

We watched him secure the window flap back into place, then listened to his crunching footsteps slowly fade into the forest before we quietly burst out in laughter.

"God, Danny, that was such a rush!"

"We're awful humans, Mom! I can't believe that just happened," I half-chuckled, feeling a little guilty. "I sure hope he didn't suspect anything."

"Do you honestly think he would've just walked away if he had?" she pointed out, then said, "I wouldn't be too worried about your dear, old dad if I were you, his fun is soon to be had."

I let that sink in, then shot her a look of jealousy. "Wait, what do you mean?"

"Not with me, silly! I'm talking about his little admirer up at the cabin. You know, the cute little eighteen-year-old who's not fooling anyone with her secret Dad-crush."

"Yeah right!" I laughed. "Dad would never let anything like that happen with Molly."

"Oh, you don't think so?" she said with a smirk. "I think you'd be surprised by how many times I've caught him staring at Molly's hot little ass."

"What? No way!"

"It's true!" Mom giggled. "He thinks he's so subtle about it, too... And then there's Molly, the little tease, always bouncing around the house in her tight little booty shorts, bending over when she knows he's looking."

"Really?" I was surprised. "You don't honestly think they'd, like, do anything like this, though, do you?"

"Maybe," Mom said with a grin, coiling her arms around my neck. "Just think, if him and her end up having a little fun of their own, then maybe he'll be okay with you and me having our own fun."

I smiled at the thought of that. "And what if he's not?"

"Well I guess we'll just have to keep sneaking around on him then, won't we?"

She rolled me onto my back and straddled my hips, tearing the sleeping bag apart as she sat up. It was cold in the tent but her naked body was warm, almost hot.

"Mmm." I admired her bouncing titties until she directed my attention southward, taking ahold of my boner and pinning it against my navel.

"Do you like the way this looks?" she asked me, scooting forward to grind her pussy folds against the underside of my dick.

"Ohhh," I moaned, propping my head up to get a better look. I loved the way her beautiful pink petals hugged around my shaft as if it were a teddy bear. "God, Mom, I love how big your pussy lips are."

"Big?" she scoffed, stopping her grinding. "They're not big!"

"No, not in a bad way," I backpedaled. "I mean, they're like, perfect! I love your pussy lips!"

"I think the clinical term for them is labia majora, and labia minora," she clarified, her tone softening, "but you may call them my pussy lips I suppose. Just for future reference, though, no girl ever, is going to appreciate her pussy lips being described as 'big', young man."

"Sorry," I chuckled, "what about... chunky?"

"God no! That's even worse!" she giggled. "Try thick...or puffy...or even fat, but for the love of God, not chunky, ever!"

"Mmm, I like the sound of puffy," I said with a smile, then pursed my lips together to say it again. "Puffy pussy...Puffy pussy-petals...Mommy's puffy pussy-petals, ohh fuck yeah!"

"Language, naughty boy!" she joked. "You're not supposed to say naughty words like 'fuck' to your own mother."

"Sorry," I chuckled. "What about your puffy pussy-petals? Can I say that?"

"Certainly! That's actually encouraged," she played along, resuming her grinding.

"Mmm," I mused. "I wanna hear you say it."

She smiled, pursing her lips together in an exaggerated pouty face. "My puffy pussy-petals," she said, putting an over-the-top sexy emphasis on each word.

"God," I sighed. "It sounds so much hotter when you say it!"

"What does? You mean when I tell you all about my pink, puffy pussy-petals?

My smile grew even bigger.

"Tell me, baby, do you like mommy's pink, puffy pussy-petals rubbing back and forth across your big fat dick like this?"

"Oh, God! I fucking love it!"

"Excuse me!" she stopped grinding at once, glaring down at me in mock anger. "You had better not just said the word I think you just said, young man!"

I nodded with a helpless smile.

"You naughty boy! You know you're not supposed to say such filthy words to your own mother...but you already knew that, didn't you?"

I nodded again, even more eagerly, and she resumed her grinding.

"I bet you would fuck me, wouldn't you? I bet you'd enjoy sliding that big beautiful cock of your's right through these pink, puffy, pussy-petals of mine, wouldn't you?"

When I didn't answer fast enough, she reached down and pinched my nipples. "Wouldn't you?" she demanded.

"Ngh, yes, mommy!"

She giggled. "Yeah, I figured you'd say that. I mean, that is why you steal my panties all the time, isn't it?"

She didn't wait for an answer before leaning backwards, fishing her panties out of the clothing pile in the corner. "Do you want these?" she asked, sitting back up and dangling her sexy silk panties at me off the tip of her index finger.

"Yes!" I reached for them, but she quickly pulled her hand away.

"Yes, what?"

"Uh, yes, please?"

"Hmm," she contemplated, seeming to enjoy this power she had over me. "Why should I let you?"

"Because I love them!" I practically whined.

"Well I've gathered that, silly," she giggled, twirling them around her finger. "But tell me why you want them so badly."

"Because I wanna smell them. They smell delicious!"

Giggling, she flipped them inside-out and brought the gusset to her nostrils. "Mmm," her voice sang, "they do smell good, don't they?"

"Yes!"

She sniffed them again, inhaling deeply through her nose for five full seconds. "Mmm," she exhaled, "I don't know if you'd like these ones, they're pretty strong."

"Pleeease!" I begged her, pathetically.

"Okay fine," she gave in, tossing them onto my face.

I instantly reached up and brought the gusset to my nostrils, sucking her signature fragrance in like a drug. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as the familiar butterflies danced in my stomach.

"God! You're so naughty!" she teased me. "You're lucky I don't tell your father you're such a little pervert!"

"No! please don't!" I begged her, playing right along.

She pretended to think it over for a moment, then offered me a deal. "As long as you keep sniffing them while I fuck you, I promise I won't tell him."

"Deal!" I exclaimed, before inhaling another intoxicating breath.

"Good boy!"

It was so surreal; I had literally dreamt of that exact scenario hundreds of times. It was all a lot to process. My heart thumped a mile a minute as Mom rose up off my lap and said "I bet you love the naughty sound this makes, too, don't you?" She grabbed my dick and bounced it against her wet pussy lips.

"Mmm," I moaned, listening to the soft wet pussy-spanks. After about a dozen more of those, she turned the assault into a loving massage, using my sensitive mushroom head to smear her pussy goo all along her fleshy folds.

"Oh, Danny, you make me so wet," she moaned, lining my mushroom head up with her pussy hole, then she inserted just the tip.

"Oh fuck," I sighed. Her pussy lips had felt good, but her smooth, slick insides felt so much better.

Slowly, she lowered herself a few inches, then rose back up, then down again, then up again, falling into a perfect rhythm of fucking the first four inches of my throbbing cock.

"Oh, fuck, Mom!" I cried, wanting more. "I love your pussy so much!"

"Mmm," she moaned, biting her bottom lip, then bottomed out, shoving me deep inside her. "You're so deep, baby! I love it!"

I lifted my hips off the ground a few inches, helping to bury my cock into her as much as possible.

"OH fuck!" she whined, as my mushroom head kissed her g-spot. "Do you feel that, baby?"

"Mm-hm," I murmured, loving the added pressure. "It feels sooo good!"

As I continued thrusting into her, I felt my cock get even harder, and I could actually feel my balls start to tighten.

"Mmm, you use that thing so much better than your father does," she purred. "Please cum in me! I need it bad!"

I knew I wouldn't last long - not when she talked to me like that. I began gyrating my hips, churning my cock into the depths of her creamy pussy.

"OH fuck, Danny!" She rocked her hips faster, bouncing on me with the stamina of a horny rabbit.

It was hard to imagine that my whole body had come out of that warm tunnel so many years ago, and now it felt as if it were made specifically for my penis to fit into. It perfectly encompassed my shaft like a hand-casted mold.

"You feel so good inside of me, Danny," she purred, already fucking me close to the bursting point.

"Ohh!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum so deep in you, Mom."

"Yes! Baby! Do it!" she rocked her hips even faster. "I want it so bad! Fill your mother's pussy!"

My whole body began to shiver as little jolts of electricity surged within me. "Cum with me," I begged her, getting so close.

"OH, Danny, I can feel it throbbing," she cried, and within a matter of seconds, our bodies trembled together. "OHHH..." we cried in unison, then the air went still, as we silently shivered through our tingling sensation together.

"OH FUCK, DANNY, I'M CUMMING!" she cried, as my hot seed poured into her like lava.

My dick throbbed as I shoot off burst after burst into her, making her moan and squirm in delight.

"Oh, Danny, fill me up, baby! I can actually feel it hitting my cervix."

A moment later she collapsed on top of me, laying her sweaty head on my shoulder, "Holy shit," she gasped, fighting for air, "that was incredible... you're so amazing, Danny... I love you so much!"

I had just enough air in my lungs to respond, "I love you, too, Mom."

We ended things with another short make out session while I was still inside of her. I couldn't get enough of her, as I gropped and squeezed her body with my greedy hands, feeling her juices run down her thighs. I think we both would've preferred another round, but we knew Dad was already expecting us for breakfast.

By the time we got dressed and stepped out of the tent, It was raining cats and dogs. Mom had to shout in order for her voice to be heard over the howling winds.

"It sure is getting crazy out here!" she shouted.

I nodded in agreement, unable to even see the cabin off in the distance.

Mom reached for my hand interlaced her fingers with mine, then we made a mad dash for the cabin, and didn't get very far before we were both drenched from head to toe.

About half way back, I looked over and noticed her pajama top had become almost completely transparent. It clung to her chest like a second skin, making her dark nipples visible through the light blue fabric. They looked so sexy flopping around as she continued hopping from one dry spot to the next. I couldn't help but to pull her off the path and into the brush.

"Umph," her breath caught in her throat as I pinned her back against the base of a tall pine tree. She followed my gaze to the front of her shirt and laughed. "You like mommy's soaking-wet titties?"

"You have no idea," I voiced, diving in for a taste.

"Ohhh," she murmured, grasping the back of my head and holding it in place by clumps of my hair.

My mouth filled with rainwater as I circled my tongue round and round her chilled nipple, getting it nice and stiff before latching on and sucking for dear life.

"Oh, Danny!" she moaned. "Ohh, suck mommy's titties just like you used to, baby! Mmm, yeah!"

Unfortunately, she only let me suck for a moment longer before she teasingly slithered out of my embrace. I almost fell face-first into the tree as her warm body unexpectedly vanished. When I opened my eyes and turned my head, she was already prancing away, laughing.

"You're never gonna catch me," she teased, shaking her booty at me, as if baiting me to chase her.

"Hey, get back here!" I hollered, taking the bait.

We swerved through all the trees, playing cat and mouse on our way to the cabin before finally, she reached the back deck. She giggled hysterically, as I was hot on her heels while she climbed the stairs. She almost made it to the top step before screeching in horror as I grabbed her by the hips and spun her around to face me.

"Gotcha!" I smiled, feeding her a playful grin.

"Mmm, yes, yes you do, now what are you gonna do about it?"

I wrapped my arms around her waist and gracefully walked her backwards, steering us away from the sliding glass doors before pinning her against the hidden wall of the cabin.

She immediately grabbed my face, forcing her tongue down my throat. We kissed in the pouring rain for what seemed like an eternity, before she eventually pulled away and asked me "Is it bad that I already wanna fuck you again?"

I smiled wide. "How exactly are we gonna pull that off today with Dad around?"

"I dunno," she said with a cute shrug. "I'm sure we'll think of something." Before I could get another word out, her smile brightened. "I have an idea," she exclaimed.

"What? What is it?"

"You'll see," she said, pulling me towards the sliding glass door. "Follow my lead."

The smell of blueberry pancakes blasted us in the face as soon as we opened the door. "Mmm, pancakes," Mom said, casually pulling me through the doorway.

I wasn't exactly sure what Mom meant by 'follow my lead,' so I just smiled and nonchalantly closed the door behind us.

Dad looked up from the mixing bowl he was stirring and immediately noticed our soaking wet clothes, specifically, Mom's shirt.

"What? What's wrong?" Mom asked, studying the wry look on Dad's face. "You look like you saw a ghost."

Dad silently made a gesture at Mom's chest, probably trying to spare her the embarrassment.

Feigning confusion, Mom looked down at herself. "Oh God!" she gasped, frantically folding her arms over her breasts, then she shot me a sorrowful look. "I'm so sorry, Danny! I didn't realize I was so exposed like that."

YouDareMe
YouDareMe
1,083 Followers