All Comments on 'Lakeside Camping'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

I admit, I don't visit this site often, but when I do, it's stories like this I come here to read. Thank you for this awesome submission.

-Z

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good story!

I really like your writing....sexy, but not just sex, sex, sex........nice building up, good exchange between the characters...and very good descriptions of what's going on.............

Please keep writing.......these are the kind of stories I love to read.....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
typical trash

i stopped on the first page when you said the girls used to hang together and basicly ignore him but you expect us to believe they suddenly forget about it and are close friends NO WAY. IF ANY THING HE WOULD HAVE MOVED FARTHER AWAY FROM THEM ESPECIALLY ONCE HE STARTED TO GET FEELINGS FOR THEM AND THEY STARTED TO DEVOLOP. KEEP IT ATLEAST SOMEWHAT REALISTIC AND BELIEVABLE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

I hope to see a chapter two and maybe more.

Keep up the good writing. I like the fact that it wasn't filled with graphic porn. Sometimes I like crude language but today I was in the mood for what you wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job

Relatives of similar ages often experiment. It can be beneficial to everyone. Some one like Laura has to make the first move.

Bas98Bas98over 12 years ago
Great story

Another great story. The family dynamics were believable, the dialogue spot on, and the story had a nice little narrative arc. My only quibble is that in my experience, you always know when you're inside of a girl, it doesn't take two inches of penetration to figure it out. Though that is a minor point and I only noticed it because I read your story a second time. If you return to this I'd love it if your narrator gave Megan a facial because she wanted him to...a unusual experience but one that occurs in the real world if the girl is a little wild and into you. I love your stories and always look for new ones. Thanks for all the good narratives and hot times.

XarthXarthover 12 years agoAuthor
@Bas

I see your point about the penetration and I may not have worded that sentence quite as well as I could have. It was meant to simply show how quick and unexpected the movement was rather than imply anything in regard to sensitivity. It's something I'll try to watch a little better in the future. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I really hope you can write more to this story I would love to see a chapter 2 and more. Please keep up the great writing.

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceover 12 years ago
Nice

I'll be looking for sequels, as it is a well put-together tale. Nice job.

Stroker_347Stroker_347over 12 years ago
Isn't it amazing

that some people will read only part of page one of a story and then jump to the end and call it TRASH. Then of course they are Anonymous because they refuse to Log In or have never Signed up because they don't want others to know who left the comments.

I liked the little bit of bio as others did and and the fact the sex wasn't overboard. I would like to see another chapter though, and I would like to see Megan's brother who was never named, be given some lessons in eating pussy from from all three girls.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now that you planted the seed, so to say

Enjoyable, a little slow with the descriptive narrative, but still it was needed. All stories must have a cause and effect to flow. This story leaves the reader wanting to know more, not about the following week, but months and years forward. Extending the experience these four have shared only stokes the fires for chapter two. Get at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good.

I don't think the one "bad" comment will get Xarth down. He's good and all the rest were good comments. Including mine. Awesome job Captain. I was so excited to see another story and you didn't fail me. Thanks much.

zombie22zombie22over 12 years ago
Nice story

More natural and believable than most. The right conditions can make people do things they wouldn't normally do. Keep up the good work.

DefluerDefluerover 12 years ago
Insert Applause Here

Thanks Xarth for another good read.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
Good tale!

He should have screwed old Erin up the ass, though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
typical for this site

yet another writer that ignores human nature and gives us an unrealistic story. no guy that was ignored like that when younger would want anything to do with them now you rushed into it. what you wrote on the first page should be spread out over months or years. the girls would have to work at getting him to want to be around them proving to him that they really like him and aren't just teasing him like before. do a rewrite and take your time 90% of the idiot writers on this site rush into things without thinking about how human nature works. please go over all your stories and make sure they follow human nature if not rewrite them and start here this needs a rewrite badly.

Dream59Dream59almost 12 years ago
Excellent as usual!

Anonymous you are a fucking dumbass. Nothing in this story, would lead anyone to believe that the guy was treated any worse, than anyone else would be, when around older teens. This is a great story and I hope that there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

I've read this story a few times since it was posted, and it never fails to get me going. Of all your stories, this is my favorite. The narrative, the characters, and the setting make for an unforgettable, and not (entirely) improbable scenario. I wish there were a couple of more chapters, taking the characters, and their situation through the rest of the week, and perhaps even a few months beyond that.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 11 years ago
very good story

I would love to read more of what happens between Laura, Erin, Megan, and Megan's brother

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 11 years ago
very good story

I would love to read more of what happens between Laura, Erin, Megan, and Megan's brother

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Liking this.

Kinda need to read a continuation of this one.

coloradojcoloradojabout 11 years ago
Great

I like to see a story where the guy wasn't the aggressor. Too many stories there have the guy being the 'asshole' and making moves on the family member. I like he is understanding, and still goes along. More would be great, if you can, maybe another visit to their homes, or colleges, if you so desire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Erin gets her first cock

Maybe Megan and Laura can gang up to get Erin to fuck Megan's brother This could be the premise of the next chapter with Anal and oral sex and the cousins getting involved in a foursome situation where Megan's brother is fucking one of the girls while the one he is fucking eats out one of the other girls, while she is eating out the third girl. Then they switch it up, all at the instigation of one of the girls, with Megan's brother going along with the fun as a man who knows when to shut up and just go along and get real lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so Xarth how much?

how much do you pay your friends and relatives to give a rave review on crappy unrealistic stories like this? no way in hell would it ever happen the way it is here. he would go out of his way to avoid them and they would need to work like hell to prove they really like him and want him around. as said by someone else it would take months or years not DAYS.

XarthXarthover 10 years agoAuthor
How much?

'Bout tree fiddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The way you ended it makes me want to rwad more. So I think you should continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ironic

Gotta love the people who complain about things being "unrealistic" while reading fictional stories on an erotica site. These are probably the same people who like Harry Potter and all that nonsense.

I like your stories. My only "complaint" is that your lead character quite often doesn't have a name, which is just my personal preference and not anything you're doing wrong. Keep up the good work, Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wanting more

Hi i think the story is wonderfull it is after all fantasy i would love nothing more than for it to continue as it makes me want to keep reading on and was lost when it stopped so keep up the great story cant wait for the rest great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Idiot posters!

Gotta love morons. Idiot poster below saying how this isnt realistic and would take months or years. The *guy* avoiding girls that want in his pants? What fucking sexually repressed backwater burg did he come from? Hell I grew up in Texas, guess you'd consider it the bible belt. Parents hauled our asses to church two or three times a week. I didnt bat a fucking eye the first time I was down at the lake alone with my two hot girlie cousins (younger than me, btw) who asked me to skinny dip with them. In broad daylight. Knowing the parents would be coming soon. Fuck yeah! Dont get oportunities like that every day!! I didnt get a porn story to write out of it but it easily enough could have happened had time allowed. So yeah, poster is an idiot!

AcornArmyAcornArmyabout 10 years ago
Wow, Megan really sucks in bed

Laura was hot, but Megan was a terrible lay. She was rude, insulting, and pretty much just used him to get herself off-- then left him completely unsatisfied. I realize that girls frequently make complaints like that about teenage guys, but don't those same girls then /stop seeing/ those guys and find someone else? If a girl treated whatsisname, the protagonist, that way while he was on a date with her, I'd image he would probably not be interested in seeing her again. By the same token, I think he should try to politely refuse any overtures Megan might make in the future. They likely won't be much good for him anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
not good at all

fiction or not it HAS to be realistic sounding or the writer has totally FAILED in his job, and this is a FAIL. stories need to make you think yeah i can see this happening not god this is bullshit and would never happen in a million years, like this one did. ABSOLUTE TOTAL FAILURE learn to say WELCOME TO WALMART CAN I GET YOU A CARRIAGE or DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH THAT.

TlalacTlalacalmost 10 years ago
Only One?

I wonder if there really is only one 'anonymous' instead of a few. If actually more than a singleton, they all have remarkably similar things to say and very similar ways to say them. Personally, I appreciated the story and had no real problem with its believability. But, like others, I would have enjoyed a longer narrative and Erin interacting more with Megan's brother.

NecroticgodNecroticgodover 9 years ago

wonderful story. It connected with the emotion between them all with out having to say much. Not an easy thing to do. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Xarth writes lots of good stuff, the only downside is that you usually wish for more chapters on lots of them, heh.

"Since it seemed like she truly didn't mind that much, I decided to give up trying to apologize and just go along with her. It was, admittedly, kind of a relief to know she wasn't angry about it."

@@. Ive never had a cousin get angry with me for perving on her, in fact they usually discretely liked it ;). ...apologize?? Fuck that! You're just going to keep looking anyway so why bother? Kinda like going to confession to get 'forgiven' (I always laugh at that, like a man can forgive you, lol) me fucking my sister, knowing full well Im going to fuck her again as soon as I get home! Lol. @@

----

I hoped maybe I would feel better after getting some sleep, I didn't want to spend the whole time feeling weird.

@@ ...umm...isnt that how every guy feels around all cute girls? Good luck buddy! @@

---

All of a sudden her movements became erratic and her pussy seemed to quiver around my cock as her orgasm hit.

@@ you know its funny, I dont think Ive ever read a story on here where the girl DIDN'T have an orgasm just from being fucked! Lol. Too bad the real world ain't that way! @@

---

"I know, I know, but we're not going to be able to stay here all day. Not if we don't want to get caught."

@@ horribly worried about the two that were prolly carpet munching last night cat hing you snuggled up naked with your cousin? Pretty low on my things to be concerned about list, especially since Im betting they both want to try some dick, even sister ;) @@

I think I might have been a little pissy with my sister about deciding to talk to me like I was some thirteen year old that she was fixing to fuck... Honestly I might have been pissed enough to tell her to just get off and forget it. ...well works out that he should have done just that since she just used him as a dildo on a suction cup then got off and walked away. Huh. Dont worry about me bugging you to fuck me sis' *you're* not getting any more here! Think she has relationship issues with her ex?? Lol.

Kinda odd that neither him nor his cousin have cars at that age. At least a motorcycle! :)

deathgodmatthewdeathgodmatthewalmost 9 years ago
Damn man

Damn man you know how to keep readers wanting more 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?!?!?!

Are you planning on publishing any books or that sort of thing? After the fifth time reading this story I decided I should at least ask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was a real fun read

More chapters! Please!?

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
please

continue he needs to get erin next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
incredibly

Blah compared to most of your other work. More so based on your style of ending a story without any real catharsis. You tend to completely forget about any semblance of a plot, most of your character descriptions are single sentences at best, and give no real detail, and I'm not sure you know what backstory and character development are.

It's too bad we can only rate individual stories and not the authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Forget that person, I need more of this story

KwiksilverKwiksilverover 4 years ago
Good story

Liked the premise and how you tell your stories. There are more chapters you could come up with this group, too. Good story.

alf_the_poetalf_the_poetalmost 4 years ago
More!

I would love to see more about this group. Especially the brother and sister. I want to know what they got up to on their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow amazing is the anymore of this group of people

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Hot one! I love camping stories.

Cheers

SAGE

kingbob69kingbob69about 3 years ago

Excellent as usual. Just like all of your stories. You are a very gifted writer.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Perfectly

Maybe you should have fucked Erin as well. But Lauren obviously knows her sister too well and isn't interested in sex with Megan either. She plans her own monogamous relationship, where Megan is supposed to be stripping her brother of his spouse for an hour. The continuation is not very exciting.

What's next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be nice to see where the story should go. At least one more chapter.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

Had potential but it feels like a half story and that brings it down.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story telling. You're a talented writer,

Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

Liked the story but would love to see it expanded into more chapters as in Laura and the main character continuing relationship and also how or if he and his sister continue together.

Stout1964Stout19647 months ago

Glorious. Thank you.

bluesbobluesbo3 months ago

Very well written — not too many adjectives, no fourteen-inch cocks, no 38 G tits. Good story, was waiting for him to get it on with Erin: perhaps a new chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
14753 Followers
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...