Lakeside Friends: Hot-Tub Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan backed away and motioned me to get back into the tub. He stepped aside and I got between Sara's thighs that were spread wide and inviting me to go down on her. She was moist and her lips were a bit puffy from all of Ryan's attention. I could smell her anticipation of what was coming and still felt a bit shocked that I was about to suck and play with her while Ryan looked on. I placed soft kisses on her smooth inner thighs before brushing the thin wisps of wet short ginger hair with my lips. My tongue flicked at her clitoris and then I licked her from top to bottom. She lifted her legs revealing her tight puckered asshole. I held back from rimming her just yet, focusing on her clit with my tongue while softly brushing her lips with the backs of my fingers. Soon after, I Inserted one finger to the first knuckle then a bit deeper probing for her g-spot. Pushing my finger in a bit deeper I felt the spongy ribbed mound. Sara responded with a deep moan followed by a nervous chuckle in anticipation of what was coming next. I rubbed it in a small circular motion varying the pressure while maintaining my tongue on her clit, then inserted another finger into her as she moaned and pressed her body closer to me. I was so focused on bringing her off, I hardly noticed that Ryan had come up behind me and was reaching around my waist while leaning on my back and pressing his hard cock against my ass. While I was bent over in the tub with my face between Sara's legs, he had wedged his long hard dick in my ass crack. Now he was moving rhythmically with me as I continued to pleasure Sara. It felt surprisingly good to me. She was starting to really enjoy my stroking of her g-spot. "Yes. That's it, fuck me harder, suck my clit, oh fuck, fuck me!" She squealed.

As Sara was reaching her climax, Ryan grabbed hold of my cock and stroked it more vigorously. Just as she was about to climax, I took my free hand (after all Ryan was masterly handling my dick) and slowly pressed my middle finger into her ass. It was tight but with a little coaxing I was able to push past the first ring of sphincter muscles and she relaxed as I held it in place for a moment. "OMG, I'm going to come, don't stop!" With her encouragement, I pushed the finger deeper into her ass and sucked hard on her clit. At that moment she pressed down, contracted her Kegel muscles hard and squirted all over my hand and chin. I immediately removed my fingers covered her swollen lips with my mouth and sucked back her sweet juices.

Sara was shaking from the climax so Ryan got out of the tub and put his arms around her and held her while her breathing and heart rate slowed. "Oh my Boys, that was so fucking amazing! While I'd love to just lie back awhile to recover I have to pee," and with that, she got up, grabbed her towel and dashed into the cottage.

When Sara returned Ryan and I were sitting on the edge of the tub chatting about the strange summer it had been due to the pandemic. I said, "Well as much as I don't want to, I'd better get back before Maya wonders what happened to me."

Sara forcefully said, "You're not going anywhere yet. One good orgasm deserves another and for now, YOU BELONG T0 ME, Maya can wait. "

"Brad you lie back on the deck, I want to watch Ryan suck your cock just for my pleasure, although I think you might enjoy it too. He may even be as good as me", she snickered. Her domineering side was beginning to show which was so fucking hot. "Ryan, get on your knees and give him head. I know you want to do it just for me, right?"

"Of course, my dear, I'd do anything for you, but truthfully I have wanted to give Brad a blowjob for a long time," he admitted.

At that, he got on his knees and started to suck my cock. First licking circles around the head, and long licks up the shaft. As I began to get hard, he took the top third of it into his mouth and began to gently suck. I guess he'd know what a guy likes so he expertly sucked my cock and I was in an unusually blissful state.

Sara grabbed the base of my cock and commanded him, "Take it all in, and show me you can deep throat his nice thick cock". Without hesitation, he started taking more and more of my cock on each bob of his head until I could feel the back of his throat. He then licked my ball sack while keeping me deep in his throat.

"Fuck, he is good at sucking cock," I claimed. Sara smiled and began rubbing my chest and teasing my nipples with her tongue.

"Yes he is good, so I've been told, but out of practice he claims, " Sara boasted proudly.

"Well I can't imagine how good he will be when in championship form", I laughed.

"We weren't sure how you would react, so I'm glad you are enjoying it, now stop talking and I'll give you something else to enjoy," she said.

Sara spread her legs over my head and positioned her pussy over my face while never taking her eyes off her husband who was giving me a fantastic blowjob. She sat down on my face, pushing her swollen lips onto my eagerly waiting mouth. As I began to lick her lips, I caught a glimpse of something shiny in her ass. While she was in the cottage, she must have inserted a butt plug. On closer inspection, it was one of those shiny metal plugs with an emerald green gemstone on the end: Another surprise for me. While Ryan was busy with my dick, I alternated between sticking my tongue deep into Sara's soaking wet pussy and licking her clit. I reached around her ass, squeezed it, then took the end of the butt plug between my thumb and forefinger and started to gently move it around. A deep moan came from Sara as I slightly pulled and pushed the plug without removing it. Between watching her husband suck my cock and my attention to her ass and pussy, she began to shake as another orgasm built up. Moaning even louder than before, her hot juices began to flow down my cheeks as she climaxed again.

Ryan released my cock from his mouth and grabbed hold of it. I got up on my knees and looked at this sexy woman who had rolled over onto her back with one arm over her breasts and the other hand resting on her pulsating pussy. I was about to explode when Sara begged me to cum on her body.

"I want you to cum all over my tits," she yelled.

I grabbed hold of my achingly hard cock and stroked it while Ryan grabbed hold of my ass. It didn't take long for a rope of cum to spray over her tits and neck.

"Fuck, that was incredible," I said.

With my legs a bit shaky I sat down on the bench while Ryan laid down beside his wife on the deck. She was wiping up my cum with her hands and licking her fingers that were covered with a combination of my cum and her juices dripping off them.

"Such sweet nectar, my pet," she purred.

Ryan was rock hard and eager to fuck his wife. I watched as he spread her legs and easily slid his cock into her moist and eager pussy. They moved together like dance partners performing a salsa routine; rhythmically pushing his cock in and out. She pulled him deeper and arched her back to take in the full length of him. He then stood up on the hot tub bench, lifted her in his arms and carried her to the other side of the tub, never pulling out. Sara was now riding him with her back to me. What a gorgeous sight to see this beautiful couple having such passionate sex. Sara released him, turned around, slid easily back down on his cock and then rode him reverse cowgirl style. With a smile, she encouraged me to come closer. We kissed and I teased her nipples as she rode him harder. Her breathing quickened and I backed away to allow them to focus on each other. Before long they climaxed together and the lovemaking slowed until Ryan slipped out and she collapsed back onto his chest.

We sat and relaxed for a while in the tub, at times rubbing each other's shoulders and exchanging soft kisses in the early evening twilight. Unfortunately, I needed to leave and head back before it got too dark to travel across the lake. We hugged and said our farewells. Sara whispered, "I'm glad you came by and allowed us to seduce you. Next time you must bring Maya to join us. We have so much more to explore together."

I arrived back at our cottage physically relaxed, yet anxious about what to say to Maya about my adventure. I was hoping to hit the shower before waking her up, but Maya was on the deck relaxing with a cup of green tea, her head in a book when I approached the cottage.

She looked up and with a sly smile, she said, "Did you enjoy the hot tub seduction? Now come here and tell me all about it, or better yet take off those shorts and let me have a taste of what I missed."

At that moment I realized she was in on their plans and maybe even planned it all for me.

"Now that each of us has been caught in their web of seduction, I think the next time we should do it together." She smiled and took hold of my cock and led me inside.

I guess sometimes, it is better to wait for the storms to pass, than go dancing in the rain.

12