Lakeside Friends: Seduction of Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laughed quietly at his attempt to speak with a British accent.

Ryan was dressed in his typical cottage wear; dark blue Maui board-shorts, no shirt but a goofy apron with a colourful frog, "Kiss the Cook" emblazoned on it. The apron did little to cover his lean and well-toned upper body. Ryan had been a competitive swimmer back in college and even though he was now in his forties he had maintained his big shoulders, chiselled chest and strong arms. He was around 5ft 10" and had long muscular legs. She had always found him to be handsome in addition to being so damn charming. Whenever he gave her a friendly hug she could feel his physical strength in contrast to his soft nature.

"Seriously, come on over to my kitchen and I'll pour you some wine," he offered as he picked up a glass and the decanter. Ryan owned the kitchen with his excellent culinary skills and creative approach to hosting guests.

Maya approached the kitchen with some trepidation, concerned that the posterior light would give away the fact she was not wearing any panties under her thin dress.

Ryan was grinning and said, "Come on, I don't bite...unless provoked. Maya, you must try one of my bacon-wrapped scallops still warm from the oven."

He stepped in closer and with his left hand, he gently touched Maya's jaw and tilted her head back. Before she could protest, he pinched a scallop dripping in bacon juices between his thumb and forefinger and touched it to her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and took the whole scallop into her mouth. Ryan pulled his finger and thumb out of her mouth while she chewed and swallowed the delicate flesh of the scallop and crispy bacon. Ryan took his long forefinger, wiped her lower lip and chin of the juices then placed it gently into her mouth where Maya licked it clean with an eager and willing tongue.

"Hey, save a little of that for me you two," Sara hollered as she entered the kitchen from the hallway.

Feeling a bit awkward and aroused Maya turned to her and smiled. She could not believe that only minutes ago she was standing naked in a shower while Sara was devouring her pussy and just now she had just sensually sucked the finger of her friend's husband. She wondered where all this was going.

"Well, you cleaned up nicely my little pet," Sara cooed, "What a lovely sundress."

"So, is My Chef going to indulge me with such focussed attention as he shows our guest? You know how happy I am when you share your food creations."

With that, Ryan reached around her waist and with very little effort lifted her up and gently set her on the edge of the granite countertop. Her short skirt barely covered her upper thighs and Maya was given a close-up view of her thin lacy white thong that barely concealed the warm pussy she recently played with in the shower. Ryan passed Sara a glass of wine and then replicated the task of sensually hand-feeding the scallop to his sexy wife who took her time licking his fingers and then pulled him in for a deep kiss.

Maya watched intently, felt a tingling in between her legs and tried not to worry about the small amount of her juices that had just leaked down her inner thigh. "How could I forget my panties", she whispered.

"Pardonez Moi? What did you say?" Ryan asked.

"Oh, um, I was just saying what lovely panties!" she remarked on Sara's thong.

On cue, Sara spread her legs wide and teased, "Thanks, but it's so hot in this kitchen I feel a bit overdressed." Maya chuckled just as Ryan brought his arms around her and without much effort grabbed her with his big hands, lifted her and sat her beside Sara. Her sundress had lifted and floated a bit exposing her naked pussy before he gently placed her down. The cold countertop was a stark reminder that her ass was bare. With a sly grin, Sara exclaimed, "Well someone knows how to stay cool in a hot kitchen!" Ryan smiled and stepped in between the two beautiful women.

The seduction was nearly complete.

He reached his long arm toward Maya, put his fingers into her still damp hair and gently lifted it off her face exposing her blushing cheeks. He shot his wife a glance, maybe for approval, and then pressed his lips to Maya's for their first real kiss. The salty, sweet flavours of the scallops, bacon and wine were an intoxicating cocktail. Maya relaxed and opened her mouth wider inviting Ryan to begin the journey of discovery with his eager tongue. He probed her mouth seeking the sweet flavours that her tongue offered with each touch. They kissed passionately while his hands expertly slid the straps of her sundress down her arms allowing the dress to fall away to her waist. He then expertly unfastened the lacy bra exposing her firm olive-skinned breasts and mocha areola; the cool air stiffened her nipples. She leaned forward to touch and caress Ryan's tanned arms and shoulders while he continued to explore with his tongue, alternating between her lips and teeth to deeper penetration of her mouth. Maya heard the clink of Sara's glass as she put it down on the hard countertop. Then felt Sara's cool fingers and hand touch her inner thighs and her swollen moist labia. Sara held her hand on her pussy waiting for the invitation to go further. Maya let out a soft groan and spread her legs a bit wider to allow her friend to slip her middle finger into her.

"Oh god, that feels so good," she exclaimed.

Ryan continued to place soft kisses on her lips, face, neck and ears; progressively raising her level of connection and arousal. His big gentle hands massaged her back, arms and breasts. He lightly brushed her nipples and drew circles with his fingers around her nipples that ached to be kissed. As if he read her thoughts, Ryan took one of her stiff nipples into his mouth eliciting a slight moan from her, gently he pulled and sucked it, flicking the tip with his tongue. He coated her stiff nipple with his saliva then switched sides to share the pleasure. His other hand gently swirled the remaining saliva around her exposed nipple.

Maya was melting under the attention she was getting from both of them. The soft kisses on her upper body and breasts contrasting with the more intense, rhythmic insertions on the inner walls of her vagina and fingertips pressing her g-spot and the constant pressure of the palm of Sara's hand on her clit. She began to quiver as the waves of emotion and pending climax consumed her body. She threw her head back and let out a huge groan as the orgasm rippled through her, a moist puddle of her juices spilled out on the counter.

"Clean up on counter one!" Sara announced and laughed heartily.

At that, Ryan slid his hands under her ass, lifted Maya to move her back on the countertop. He dutifully licked the sweet, warm juices off the cold hard granite. Sara leaned over to her friend, licked the juices from her finger and gave her a long and soothing kiss. Jumping down from the counter she headed back to the bedroom announcing the need to pee. Ryan lifted his head from the counter having finished "the clean-up", wiped his mouth on his bare arm and then reached around Maya pulled her close to his chest and hugged her tightly.

"Would you like to move to the sofa, it might be a bit more comfortable," he inquired.

Maya was barely able to speak but whispered, "Sure, but you may have to carry me as my legs are feeling a bit weak."

Ryan lifted her with ease as she straddled his waist with her legs and carried her to the brown leather sofa. The swollen lips of her labia rested on his hard lower abs just above the tops of his shorts.

Sara returned with an oversized t-shirt she gave to Maya. She had also put on a similar t-shirt but much shorter in length and Maya noticed the skirt and thong were gone. She stood up and removed her sundress, put on the shirt and immediately savoured Sara's intoxicating scent that permeated the fabric. All her senses were fully awake. It barely covered her bare ass but at this point, she didn't care.

Maya figured she should check her phone for any text messages from her husband.

Brad: Hi Babe. Busy day. Unfortunately have to work late. See you sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Maya: That sucks. Hope you can get through it all and find some time to relax tonight. Miss you.

Brad: How was your day so far? Did you get out and kayak with Sara?

Maya: Yes. Typical cruise and race to the finish. Sara is so damn competitive.

Brad: That's for sure!

Maya: We are just having some snacks that Ryan prepared. Such great hosts. They are taking good care of me.

Brad: Heard there is a T-Storm warning for later this afternoon/evening in cottage country. If it looks bad, you should just stay.

Maya: Well ok. No point going home to an empty cottage. Besides Ryan is such a good cook, I'm sure he will fill me up with something tasty. Sara will make sure I don't have a dry night.

Brad: I'm sure they will take good care of you. Have fun. See you tomorrow. Love ya.

Maya: I'm sure they will. Goodnight. Love you, too.

A bit disappointed that he wouldn't be able to come back to the cottage until tomorrow, she had a moment of self-doubt and maybe a twinge of guilt for what had happened this afternoon with Sara and Ryan. She thought Brad would be absolutely fine with her encounter with Sara, but she was less convinced he would be fine with her having sex with Ryan. Both had expressed they were bi-curious and perhaps one day exploring it further. She had been with a couple woman in the past; Once before meeting Brad and another time early in their relationship. He had not been with another man yet, as far as she knew. Come to think of it, she recalled him telling her one day how if he was going to have sex with a guy, Ryan might be his type. Maybe she could go for a test drive and then tease Brad with her feedback on his body, cock and ass. She smiled to herself and acknowledged how glad she was that they had seduced her, and with that, she felt the guilt drift away.

Sara had spread out a blanket on the sofa and Maya reclined beside her. The two friends smiled and held hands appreciating each other's warmth and soft skin.

"Everything ok?" Sara inquired.

"Yup. Brad has to work late and will stay in the city until mid-day tomorrow. He also said something about a thunderstorm warning for later this afternoon and if I don't head back soon, it would be safer to stay here for the night."

"That's too bad he can't make it back tonight, but you're welcome to stay over. No point going back to an empty bed. Besides I am sure we can find a comfortable place for you to sleep and maybe a few more ways to entertain you this evening," Sara snickered.

Ryan had shed the apron and was carrying a tray of crackers, cheese, grapes and fresh figs. Always the perfect host, he placed the spread on the antique weigh scale that served as a coffee table. Next, he brought a tray with their refilled wine glasses and the decanter cradling a smooth, deep, red California Cab-Sav.

After Ryan handed the two ladies their filled wine glasses, he settled in at the other end of the sofa, never taking his eyes off the two beauties. His constant smile and gentle demeanour putting Maya at ease. She was surprised how easily they had seduced her and again secretly thanked them for doing it. She was engaged in the conversation which flowed from summer fun, renovations, their kids, and more importantly to how they were feeling at that moment with a few innuendos of what might come next.

Throughout the "nutrition break," her thoughts drifted between how sweet Ryan's kisses were and how much she wanted to straddle him and ride his hard cock. Not sure if that was in their plans, she hoped it wouldn't be long before she at least got her first view of his naked cock. She had only seen its bulge and outline hidden behind his board shorts and jeans. While she had never pursued him in the past, she was willing to go further with him and hoped Sara would allow her. Today, it was clear that Sara was in charge and setting the pace of her seduction. Ryan was along for the ride for sure, but it was Sara calling the shots.

"With the prediction of bad weather, at some point, I will have to put away all the chairs and umbrellas. Now that I know Maya will be staying over tonight I can afford to take a bit of a break. Up to now, I didn't want to take my eyes off you two," Brad remarked. "I can only imagine what you might get up to. Now it's settled, Maya will be our guest for the night, I can take my time and let you out of my sight for a bit."

"I'm fine with that," she responded. "I'm feeling a bit cool. Do you mind if I grab a sweatshirt from your closet, Sara?"

"Go ahead, but mind the mess in our room, we tend to be a bit sloppy when the girls aren't around. Do as I say, not as I do, you know. "

With a chuckle, Maya waltzed off to the room sensing that both of them were staring at her ass and legs as she headed to the bedroom.

"She wasn't kidding," she said under her breath as she took in the scene of rumpled sheets, towels and clothes piled on a chair. She went into the armoire and found a soft fleece sweatshirt to pull on then turned around to head back and stopped to investigate some interesting items left on their side tables. An impressive collection of dildos, vibrators, butt plugs and a large bottle of lube were prominently on display. "Oh, this is interesting," she thought, "a strap-on dildo, too." I always knew Sara likes to be in control and now I know that includes her mounting her husband."

She sauntered back to the main room to find the couple sharing a laugh over something, each reclining comfortably at opposite ends of the sofa, feet just touching one another. Maya picked up her wine glass, returned to her spot beside Sara and relaxed into the armrest of the sofa, intertwining her legs and feet with theirs.

"I'm surprised you found something to wear in all that mess," Sara chirped, "I'll have to get Brad to ditch the apron for a Maid's outfit soon. I think he would look great in a white blouse, tight black skirt, silk stockings and heels, don't you Maya?"

"No way, not going to happen. Barefoot and board-shorts only for me," he responded while Maya laughed.

The combination of exercise, fresh air and wine had gotten to the ladies and before too long Ryan found himself to be the only one still awake on the sofa. His cock had softened which was a relief after so much time being aroused by these two and not able to release it from his shorts. The two ladies were lying together on a blanket, arms wrapped around each other and legs sprawled. While he could have sat and admired the view of their bare asses, and legs for hours, he got up, found a blanket and covered them.

He let them sleep while he went outside to "batten down the hatches". After putting all the chairs, umbrellas, towels, etc. away, he pulled the SUP, paddles and kayaks further up on land and secured them.

Returning to the cottage and stopping to admire his sleeping beauties, he retired to the bedroom, thought for a moment about tidying up, then pulled off his shorts and got under the covers for a late afternoon nap.

The wind had kicked up outside, the temperature was dropping and the rain had started. The first crack of lightning and thunderclap startled the ladies awake.

"Wow, that seemed to be close," Maya remarked just as they heard the thunder boom. Sara held her a bit tighter. Maya noticed Ryan was no longer on the sofa and a blanket had been placed on top of them. He is a sweet guy, she thought to herself. She headed to the bathroom and peeked into the master bedroom on her way. Ryan was sprawled out on the bed, a thin sheet covering his lower body. Her eyes scanned his long lean torso from the neck down to his waist. She could see the bulge of his cock under the thin sheet and then noticed his shorts discarded on the floor. Returning from the bathroom, she stopped at the door of the bedroom again. Ryan was lying on his back breathing deeply and steadily. She watched intently as his chiselled chest rose with each inhalation and settled back down on each exhalation. "Do I go back to the couch and cuddle with Sara, or snuggle in beside Ryan? It is now or never if I am ever going to feel his body next to mine and perhaps slide his slim long cock into me," she whispered to herself.

"It seems I'm not the only one who loves watching him sleep," Sara, quipped.

Maya was so deep in thought she didn't hear her approach.

"Why don't you go in there and quietly get under the sheets with him? I'll tidy up and let you guys cuddle for a bit. Get comfortable with each other and I'll join you in a little while."

That was the only encouragement Maya needed to step across the threshold and slip into the bed beside Ryan. She was going to go with the flow and see where these two would take her. The heat and the manly scent of Ryan were intoxicating as she lay close to him. The warmth of his body drew her closer as she laid her head on his chest and felt her feet touching his. In contrast to his relaxed demeanour, her heart was pounding in her chest with excitement like she was on a first date. Sliding her hand down from his chest feeling the smoothness of his stomach, she reached under the sheet and took hold of his semi-erect cock and begun to stroke it slowly. It didn't take long for him to sport a full erection. Maya gently traced the veins and ridges of his swollen member up to the tip. She ran her finger in a circle around it then pinched the tip gently causing a contraction throughout the length of his cock. A bit of pre-cum leaked onto her fingers. Lifting her hand out from the sheets she wiped it off on her lips and savoured the slick salty juice. His cock felt so different than Brad's thick cock: Like his body, it was long and lean. She cupped his balls and started to massage them when he moved and turned on to his side. His ass was pressed against her leg and she had difficulty reaching over him to caress his balls.

After a short time spooning him and considering the next move she felt Sara get into bed behind her. Trapped in between the couple, Maya's body was warming up and the moisture began to spread between her legs while Sara was running her fingers through her hair and lightly kissing her neck and upper shoulders.

"Why don't you try to slowly wake him up by going down and sucking his cock? I love waking him up with my lips wrapped around his shaft. I am sure he will love it and maybe I will let him return the favour as he often does for me, "Sara whispered.

Without hesitation, Maya quietly sat up, pulled the sheets down further and maneuvered herself to straddle his legs. She exposed his cock which had softened a bit from the hand job she had recently given him. Ryan had rolled back onto his back which gave her a much better position to admire his cock. Looking up at Sara, she saw her smile and nod her consent. Slowly and deliberately she took her tongue and licked him softly from the base to the tip a few times covering all sides. Taking the head into her mouth she licked the tip and edges of his head and then slid more of his stiffened cock into her mouth.

Continuing to swirl her tongue around the tip and upper third of his cock, her saliva began to run down the length. She doubted that she could take it all in given the length but surprisingly she did, eventually reaching his balls with her moist lips. At that point, she felt Ryan move, adjust himself and awaken with a surprising groan of satisfaction.

She glanced up and met his eyes which seemed caught between sleep and shock at finding someone other than his wife deeply sucking his cock. Not really knowing what to say, he just smiled and quietly said, "And I thought it was just a dream."

Sara was sitting up watching it all. She leaned into him and kissed him on his lips. They kissed deeply and lovingly while Maya continued to work her magic on his cock alternating between licking and deep throating it, while they both moaned with delight. Sara wanted in on the action so she joined Maya in a dual dick licking which was a first for Maya. She allowed Sara to take over and made her way up to Ryan's face by licking and kissing his abs, chest and neck.