Lakeside Friends: Seduction of Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit of deep kissing, she turned around to straddle his face and look back at Sara. Her pussy was drenched and probably leaking onto his face.

While she watched Sara continuing to pleasure his cock Maya enjoyed all the attention he was giving her with his tongue deep in her. Sara could tell he was close to exploding and slowed down to keep him on edge without ejaculating.

"I think you better get your hot little pussy down here before he explodes. I am sure he is ready and I want you to ride him like the good little slut you are," Sara commanded.

Whatever reservations she had were gone and she simply followed Sara's order, spread her legs and straddled his cock.

Ryan's eyes were wide open now and fixated on her. Sensing her self-consciousness, he said, "You have such an amazing body and such soft smooth skin. I've lost count of how many times I thought how much I would like to see you perched over me like you are right now. Take me as you wish."

She took a deep calming breath, leaned back and pushed down taking in the full length of his cock. Exhaling with a deeply satisfying, "Ahhh!" She was surprised how easily she accommodated his long cock and started to sway her hips side to side, then lifted her hips up and gently began riding him. "Oh fuck, that feels amazing." It didn't take long for her to climax after all the anticipation and attention her pussy had received from both Sara and Ryan.

"Do you want to finish him off or shall I?" Sara snickered.

"I want you to jerk him off and spray his load over my tits," was her answer surprising both of them.

Maya laid back and Ryan got on to his knees beside her. Never letting go of his cock, Sara began stroking it harder and with more pressure. Within seconds he let go with a huge groan and a river of cum spraying over Maya's chest and neck. They all collapsed on the bed and held each other in various combinations for the next half hour. A state of bliss or deep satisfaction had descended over them.

It just might be a long hot night they were all thinking. Ryan suggested they grab some wine and head out to the hot tub now that the storm had passed and the ice had been broken between them.

Maya was sitting relaxed and comfortable in the tub between her friends that had successfully seduced her. She slid to the other side of the tub turned to her friends and said, "While I had thought about having sex with both of you, I always felt it was only a fantasy and not something I would have suggested. I'm so glad that you seduced me today. I feel bad that Brad was not here and wish that one day we can all do this together."

Sara was the first to speak of course, and she acknowledged that she planned this earlier in the summer and once she suggested it to Ryan he was all for it. "We wanted to talk with both of you about a soft or full swap, but then agreed we would try to seduce you first. We hoped that one day we could all be together and share our passion for good food, good friends and great sex."

Maya said, "Well I have an idea. Why not seduce Brad? I know he has always had an eye for you Sara, and I think he would enjoy spending some time with Ryan's splendid cock. He is bi-curious and now that I have felt and tasted your manhood, I would love him to experience it too. It only seems fair, don't you think?"

"Absolutely! It only seems fair to me and I'm sure we can handle that!" Sara winked.