All Comments on 'Lakeside Summer With the Twins Ch. 03'

by JamesSD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lovely story. I liked it a LOT!

Thanks for a very nice read, Made me want to be there. I had a summer similar back in 1978.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well done x 3

Well developed and well controlled movement of the story to its (and their) climax. The start and finish are always difficult and you handled both well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT SUMMER STORY, ....BUT

This was a great story line, and a fantasy of anyone who knew such a lovely set of twins. I was really hoping to see a Chapter 4. That would be the conclusion of this fantasy in which the twins mother came across the lake on that last day to personally thank you for caring for her daughters so well over the summer. After all, in that first chapter she was in fact the beginning of a summer fantasy, the 'MILF'. But this story brings back memories, and now fantasies of what could have been way back when I was dating but one of the twins; their mom was the subject of many a night's fantasy. Thanks for a great story and memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A+

Your story was very well written and I enjoyed it from start to finish. You did a very good job of capturing all the aspects of life. Great work

ApatheticvirginApatheticvirginabout 16 years ago
Very good

This is the second time that I've read these trilogy, but it still remains in my top 5. Mostly just because I'm heavily envious of James and his luck at getting to know and be with two very special girls. If only my luck was a tenth of what he was given.

<P>Anyway, good story dude. I still am a little disappointed that Jennifer and James didn't end up together. I guess like they say in Vegas, "What happens at the lake, stays at the lake."

<P>Also, after having reread what I had typed, its ironic that I care about the characters and my luck with a username such as my own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Beautifully written and one that showed care in the treatment of women.

Outstanding keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Wonderful well written story, everyman's fantasy summer! Great job, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked

the way you portrayed twins but with different sexual personalities. No unwilling, no regrets over a spent summer together..just good clean fun! Scotty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous