Lakeside Summer With the Twins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

Jennifer and Lisa kissed each other, as much for their own benefit as mine. Their hands ran over each other's body, and I occasionally added my own hand or mouth to the mix. They licked each other's pussies with such familiarity that I knew they had been enjoying each other's company frequently even when I wasn't around. With Lisa on her back and Jenny on top of her in a sixty nine I gleefully penetrated Jenny as Lisa licked Jenny's clit along with my shaft and balls. I switched positions and fucked Lisa while her sister continued licking her clit. I was able to pace my climaxes and found I could stay hard for a long time before the need for release overtook me.

Later I licked Lisa's pussy as Jennifer sucked on my cock. My experienced tongue was able to elicit the familiar cries of orgasm from Lisa. She joined her sister between my legs, and the twins gave me one last blowjob together. I erupted my hot seed into Jenny's mouth, who quickly shared it with her sister via a somewhat sloppy kiss. Neither girl was too shy to lick the remainder off her sister's chin. The sun was starting to rise and fill my room with the light of morning.

We said our goodbyes and promised to stay in touch. That fall the girls quickly made new boyfriends at school, and I started a serious relationship of my own. Still, we continued to write, and while we didn't often mention it I know none of us will soon forget the summer we spent together by the lake.

Author's Note: Thanks for reading, and I really hope you enjoyed. If you did, please let me know with a vote or a comment, and feel free to check out some of my other stories.

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers
12