All Comments on 'Lamia Ch. 02'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 5 years ago
Love it

On to the next one! :)

FelHarperFelHarperover 5 years agoAuthor

Double Helix is next up. I’m 1/3 to 1/2 into the next chapter of that now, then I’ll come back. Have to keep that momentum going!

Hungry_ReaderHungry_Readerover 5 years ago
Good to read your work again

What a great chapter! It really hit the spot, so to speak. Thank you. And thank you for taking the time to actually flesh out your plot, the problems, and the characters. I have read a good number of stories on here and I feel like a lot of them tend to rush their plot too much. I feel like if they'd slowed it down just a bit they could have had amazing stories instead of just average ones. But before I go off on a tangent...love the chapter and thanks again for another part of a fantastic tale.

PhysicallyImpossiblePhysicallyImpossibleover 5 years ago
Patricia

So... When Patricia cheats on him, can he please not forgive her? Cuz it feels like the story is heading in that direction.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
This is a really good story.

But I can't figure out what the title has to do with the story???

CutmanCutmanover 5 years ago
Very happy

When I read the 1st I was very sad that there was no more. Am extremely happy to see you continuing the series. Keep up the great work.

FelHarperFelHarperover 5 years agoAuthor

HungryReader,

Thank you. That means a lot. Time is scarce for me, and so the time I spend writing is very valuable. It is always good to see people enjoy what I am putting out.

PhysicallyImpossible,

I am planning on a bit more complicated direction for this story. I hope you enjoy it :)

Ender2k2k,

I put out a quick post about this in my blog, linked in my profile.

Cutman,

I’m going to try for better consistency in my frequency of output. This story won’t be as long as Double Helix and I intend to see it through to a satisfying finish.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Thanks for the response

But I couldn’t find the link to your blog in the profile.

jlmnjlmnover 5 years ago
blog

It's definitely there. If you go to FelHarper's Biography page, it's at the end of the "Some words from FelHarper" section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lamia....? D:

I studied Greek mythology and a Lamia is a female demon who ate children ._. How does this tie into the story?

FelHarperFelHarperover 5 years agoAuthor
Lamia and Greek mythology

We aren’t there yet. I don’t want to spoil it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Vwey enjoyable

Wondering where this leads? Hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Month's end :D

Ha, you authors are hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re: Month's end

He didn't specify which month. :)

Seriously though, I understand that life happens, and I look forward to seeing Lamia continue when it's ready.

NehenjuNehenjuabout 5 years ago
Sory of taking the piss now

I wish you would keep to your promises, but even if you have failed on your word, the least we deserve is an update

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I love it!!!!!!!

This story is amazing and I am patiently awaiting the next update. you guys are rude as hell. there aren't any set obligations here, if you're so upset go read something else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's okay Fel!

I love it and I'm patiently waiting! I know writing takes time 💗 do you have any social media you're willing to share that we can follow?

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Sorry to make you wait. I’m not gone, but I held back a nearly-finished third chapter because I really wasn’t happy with it. Then, I started to get busy.

I’m going to jump back in this weekend and try to fix it up. I’ll update when I get it submitted to the site. No promises, but I’m feeling motivated.

jlmnjlmnover 4 years ago
Thanks for the update

Glad to see you're still with us. I'm always OK with waiting if it's making the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is my first comment here on this site ever. I am impressed with both your story and world building. Please continue. I am rooting for Stephen and Christine as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Almost 2 years

End of the month....

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

This is an amazing story and I absolutely loved it!! I really really hope this continues some day!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fascinating universe

I enjoyed this series so much that I read the 21 parts of Double Helix as well. The storytelling is great, using character interactions and dialog to heighten the dramatic tension. I hope real life doesn't continue to distract the author from his true obligation; writing more stories for us.

KinkyBearKinkyBearover 3 years ago

I really hope to see more of this story if possible even it has been already a few years since the last part was published.

FelHarperFelHarperover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 3 has finally been submitted. If all goes well, hopefully it will be up this week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lamia Ch. 01 Previous Part
Lamia Series Info