All Comments on 'Lamia Ch. 04'

by FelHarper

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

This is a really interesting story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks

Roxis92Roxis92about 2 years ago

He’s having sex with a sex toy with a brain only for his wife to turn him into one. Imagine fucking your wife while she layering someone else(Craig) over you in VR🤣😂😭. Just cut your losses, get the divorce money and get more droids lol.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispererabout 2 years ago

"Her HUD contacts glowed faintly..." This reminded me of that episode from Black Mirror season 1 where people could relive their memories via implants connected to their eyes.

Awesome story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

glad to see you're back posting! this is very easily one of my favorite series on Lit.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Like it, but it is dragging out. Obviously his wife is cheating on him with Craig. The only thing holding my interest at this point is how is he going to knock up an android. You need to wrap this up in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like this story a lot. But, I have a feeling that like some short stories we have read the end of Lamia. Now we, the readers, have to fill in the blanks. Much is unresolved,!just like real life. One can only imagine how tempestuous his life is about to become.

FelHarperFelHarperalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous It’s not the end. I was nearing the end of the next chapter and didn’t like where things were going. I had to go back and rewrite several sections and am still working on it. I work about 60-70 hours a week, so it can be a challenge to find time.

@muskyboy This might sound odd, but I kind of agree. I had originally intended about six chapters, but it looks like I’ll need a bit more than that to tell the whole story. Rest assured, things are going to get interesting soon.

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 2 years ago

I haven't been able to catch up with my backlog, and just read all of Lamia today.

I strongly disagree with muskyboy that it should be shortened - I think the pacing is pretty spot on, and the entire story could truly have legs; after all, with a divorce in the future and a large secret causing them to need to run from a company that essentially makes replicants, there's no shortage of action-romance potential.

Anyways, I wish I could have more of this, and of Double Helix, and faster. (But you can't always get what you want, eh?)

I'm a big fan of your stories, and find them particularly bingeable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How many customer pages and virch bullshit? Context is important, but you're obviously overreacting in this chapter with that crap. You set the hook with the lamia card, but the bunch of shit that follows is to forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFelHarper@FelHarper
12/12 Update: Double Helix 24 is moving along. It’s one of those chapters where I’ve had to rewrite several times for everything to make sense. Sometimes the plot flows like a river. This is one of those times where it hacks and slashes like a gory horror flick. I’ll get there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lamia Ch. 03 Previous Part
Lamia Series Info