Lamia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held still, catching my breath. Below me, Christine would occasionally twitch and moan softly as aftershocks rocked her. I felt her shifting, and then a fluttering at my cock. "Are you rubbing your little clit?" I asked with a chuckle.

She gave a pretty little moan in response, but text appeared in my HUD.That great big cock stretching me out and all that hot cum inside me just makes me so horny. And I know how much you love to watch me cum. I want to cum again for you, sir.

I held still, letting her work herself to another climax. It didn't take more than a minute before she was again writhing in ecstasy. The temptation to fuck her again was almost irresistible, but it was starting to get late. I slowly withdrew, not missing her faint grumble of disappointment.

As soon as I was clear, she straightened and turned. "Please allow me, sir." She dropped to her knees and licked my tumescent cock clean, then, looking up at me and giving me an almost apologetic shrug, lifted sticky fingers from beneath her skirt and began to lick my cum from them. The act was so wanton and sensual that as soon as she was done, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed my cock between her lips. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and her other hand flew once more beneath her skirt as she bobbed and sucked. Yet another orgasm struck her as she forced as much of me down her throat as she could.

"Enough," I said, laughing, as she continued to work with single-minded determination to bring me off again. "It's time to go home."

"Aw, I wanted more," she complained, and brought her hand up once more to lick and suck my cum from her pussy. She watched me closely this time and smiled at my reaction.

"Maybe tonight," I said, "but I might need to save some for Trish."

"O-okay," she said, standing up. She went to retrieve her panties. "The pad worked great," she remarked.

I laughed. "And you just bragged a couple days ago how you don't get periods."

We said goodbye to Joe and headed for home, twenty minutes away. Patricia hadn't messaged me to ask where we were, so I didn't bother sending one to her. I figured she was probably knee-deep in whatever emergency had called her away earlier. As we walked in, I heard her murmured voice from her office. It seemed a bit late for a conference call.

Christine opted to shower and change clothes, and I went to Patricia's office. She spoke quietly, and I could tell that the person on the other end was doing most of the talking. "Yes, I like that," she said as I approached from the hall. I frowned at her casual tone, not at all the no-nonsense voice she typically used with her team.

She was standing, pacing the room slowly, and she startled slightly when I appeared at the open door. "Oh,Stephen, you scared me."

"We're back," I said. "We got food out. Did you need Christine to fix you something?"

She held up a finger. "Listen, I'll call you back tomorrow. My husband just got back. Yes." A hint of a smile. "Yes, I know. I'll talk to you then."

Her eyes refocused on me. "Yes, food would be great. I missed Christine at lunch. I had to order delivery."

"Sorry to whisk her away, but she was a huge help for me today. Are we on for tomorrow?" When she looked at me blankly, I prompted. "Our trip to Kemah?"

"Oh, right, sorry. So much on my mind. Yeah, I think so."

I had to suppress a flash of anger at the carelessness of her response. Fortunately, she had turned to walk over to her desk, so if anything showed on my face, she didn't notice. I reined it in and kept my voice level. "Please try not to forget," I said. "We should really spend some time together before you go back to New York."

She must have heard something in my tone, because she turned back and quickly closed the distance between us. "I'm sorry. This is important to you. I didn't mean to brush you off." She wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me in for a kiss. "Besides, after dinner, we can spend some quality time together." She nuzzled my neck. "Or you could take me right here on the floor if you want."

I chuckled. "Is the sex tigress back?"

"May-be." She drew out the word and wiggled her body against me. "Maybe I just missed you today."

"You're going to miss me a lot more when I'm gone for two weeks."

"Well, then we should have quite the homecoming."

I gave her another kiss. "Let's get you dinner first, then let's see about the tigress." I sent a message to Christine to prepare a meal for Patricia while I went to take a shower. I came downstairs in my bathrobe to find the two of them talking in the dining room.

"I wish I could take you with me," Trish said. "But this will be a huge help."

"What will be a huge help?" I asked as I entered the room.

Patricia had what appeared to be the remains of a salad in front of her. "I've got Christine going through all of the notes and the recorded video of meetings from last week and summarizing all of the salient points. I was going to do that today but ran out of time."

"If there are tasks you need me to complete while you are away, you can send them to me. I am almost finished with your current ask. I put links in as appropriate if you need to view the raw information. I've also transcribed the video, but didn't have all the names of those present."

Patricia waved her hand dismissively. "That's fine. I'll let you know if it becomes important."

She looked at me. "I know it's a bit early, but I was thinking...." She stood and sauntered over to me. Her hand slipped beneath my robe and wrapped around my cock.

"That's a nice thought," I said.

Patricia started away, giving me a backwards glance full of heat and promise before mounting the stairs.

"Have a good time, sir," Christine said, and began to gather the dirty dishes from the table. I felt like I should apologize or reassure her, but as she started for the kitchen, she smiled and made a shooing motion with her free hand.

Trish was waiting for me, and the sight was so incongruous that I had to stop at the doorway and stare. She was lying on her back, naked except for her rig, legs spread, with one hand languidly petting her clit. Her HUD contacts glowed faintly in the dim lighting.

I hung my robe up on the bathroom door and left my own rig on since she had hers. At my approach, she rolled onto all fours. She settled her head against the sheets while her rump remained skyward. The message could not have been more clear.

I climbed onto the bed on hands and knees and shuffled up behind her. I had always thought that Trish's backside was her sexiest attribute, and loved to fuck her from behind. We'd done it that way quite often early in our relationship, but now she rarely wanted to indulge me. Seeing her in that pose now had my cock rising to attention.

I lined up with her pussy, testing and finding that she was already well-lubricated. With a sigh, I began to sink into her, and she surprised me by pushing her ass backwards to meet me with a throaty moan. I put my hands on her hips and pushed the rest of the way. Trish gave a little gasp as I bumped the back of her pussy before I was completely inside. This position allowed for deeper penetration, and Trish couldn't quite take my length without a bit of help. Shifting to one side, I pushed again and my cock was able to slip the rest of the way into her.

I paused there, letting her feel me filling her completely. Then, with deliberate slowness, I began to withdraw. I felt faint movements and realized that her hand was busy beneath me, stimulating her clit. She started moaning as I thrust in, using that sideways shift to avoid bumping her cervix and allow me to bury my full length inside her. She matched my strokes, throwing her ass backward so that our bodies collided with greater force.

"My tigress," I said, and her head bobbed twice in a nod.

For a few minutes, there was only the sounds of our moans and the rhythmic slapping of my torso hitting her ass. Then she spoke between gasps. "Fuck me harder."

I took a chance. "Oh, you want me to destroy that pussy with this cock?"

"Yes, yes! Oh, fuck!" That last was uttered as I thrust forward as hard as I dared.

A host of other dirty things to say came to mind, but I held back. Baby steps. I didn't want to put her off. I was grunting with the effort, each one answered by a soft cry from Trish. Her hand was no longer on her clit. Instead, both hands clutched at the sheet. "You're gonna make me cum," she shouted suddenly. "Fuck me! Fill me with that...! Ah--ah, I'm cu-cumming!"

I slowed as her climax overtook her. If not for Christine, this would surely have been the hottest sex I had ever experienced. She continued to moan as I thrust slowly to prolong her orgasm. I had learned that trick only recently from Christine. When I was sure she was finished, I carefully withdrew, and she dropped facedown on the bed, heaving gulps of air.

After a minute had passed, she moved her limbs as if testing that everything still worked. "That was...intense."

"It was," I agreed. I lay on my side next to her and put my hand over hers interlacing our fingers. My rig sensed the motion and proximity retracted the aural projectors automatically so they wouldn't be crushed. Trish gave me a little smile and closed her eyes.

"Maybe it could be like this all the time?" I asked.

"Mmm," she said.

A few minutes went by and we just enjoyed being together in the silence. "I've been feeling like we're drifting apart, and..." I stopped at Trish's deep inhale, not quite a snore. I released my fingers from hers carefully and lay on my back.

Why did I feel like this was too good to be true? Could someone really change this quickly? I wanted to believe that this change in our sex life was real and that it represented a closer bond between us, but I also wanted for a girl like Christine to be my wife.

But she wasn't a real girl, as much as it felt real when I was with her. I had told her that I loved her, and even now my heart ached at being separated from her. "You can't always get what you want," as some old band once sang. I spent my life building and selling fantasies. Was it any wonder that I got caught up in one?

I wanted to roll out of bed, go downstairs and sweep Christine into my arms. I would tell that I love her, and she would whisper some shockingly naughty words into my ear, and we would make passionate love on the sofa for as long as my body could hold out. I would forget my doubts. I would simply enjoy basking in the delight of being with someone who understands and accepts me, who takes pleasure in my pleasure, someone who inspires me to do the same. I wanted it with the cravings of an addict, and that scared me a little.

"You are real," I said to my sleeping wife. Reality was a lot messier than fantasy. Maybe I was overthinking things. Maybe, like me, she had come to realize how close we had come to losing our marriage. Maybe this was one way for her to help bring us back together.

"I love you," I said. Saying those words to her had once brought a rush of heady pleasure, a sensation of overflowing joy. Now it just felt like words.