Lamia Pants Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been enjoying the show, Ssssssasha?"

Geraldine didn't have to look back to know her admirer was stuck in her tracks, spellbound by everything.

"Enjoying the way I've driven Mel to her knees and to a deep, hypnotic sleep?"

Sounds of soft breathing behind was the only answer.

"Enjoying the colorsssss on display? The ones in her eyes? The ones across my tail? The one you want so deep, ssssssoooooo very deep in your own mind, so you can sssssmile like she does?"

Sasha had gone back and forth between watching the red, scaly tail and what was happening between Geraldine and Melanie. The pull the tail had was surprisingly strong, until it was just too hard to look away. She didn't bother looking away from it anymore, just enjoyed each scale flashing reddish colors back in her eyes, almost like the facets of a crystal. Accompanied by Geraldine's sinuous questions, and the feel of that tail stroking at her legs, the feeling was enhanced rather than distracted. She sighed as that tip kept traveling further up. Up her thigh, her hip, her belly, tracing her cleavage, until the tip rested just under her chin, gripping it to bring an eager gaze upwards.

Sasha looked up at Geraldine, standing tall and proudly over her. The helpless woman let herself smile at the sight of a natural eye color, before other colors flooded both their eyes. In no time at all, Sasha sported the same dumb grin as Melanie, still fixated.

"Good girl. And...is there anything elsssse you want to enjoy?"

Inhibitions buried under oceans of color, Sasha sluggishly closed the distance and pressed her lips up to Geraldine's, only finding strength in kissing the woman she'd wanted for months, reciprocated by a woman no longer willing to hide any part of herself. Soon both women fell onto the bed, and slipped into a coiled embrace that left the pair sleepy and content.

12