A Change of Clones

Story Info
Anything that Claire writes down becomes true.
16.1k words
4.17
24.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, open it!" urged Katie, clasping her hands giddily.

Claire turned over the bundle of wrapping paper in her hands. Her roommate prided herself on picking just the right gift for each occasion, and this holiday season was no exception.

Gingerly unfolding the paper, she revealed a small journal with a black leather cover.

"I know you're always filling up notebooks, Claire," Katie smiled. "I thought this was just the thing for you."

Claire looked more closely at the book. Its leather cover was ragged and well-used, although the sheets of lined paper inside were crisp and clean.

"Check the first page," Katie encouraged.

Claire flipped to the start of the journal, where a message had been written in a flowery script:

Happy holidays, Claire! Did you know that anything written in this journal becomes true? -- Katie

"Very funny, Katie," Claire said, rolling her eyes at her roommate's attempt at humor. It was a thoughtful gift, but she was all too aware now that she had forgotten to get anything to reciprocate. She flushed crimson in her cheeks.

It wasn't easy for Claire, living with such a statuesque beauty. She was ashamed to admit she harbored lewd thoughts about her roommate's tall, lithe body. Katie had the biggest, sexiest breasts that Claire had ever seen, let alone on such a slender girl! Claire imagined she'd need to use both hands to wrangle even one of her roommate's oversized breasts.

Some friends had mentioned that Katie's massive chest looked out of place on her thin frame, but Claire disagreed, even though Katie would sometimes complain about the weight of her bosom. Katie had kept up a rigorous fitness routine to strengthen her back and assist in carrying her big chest, becoming delightfully firm and tight all over.

Then there was Katie's incredible body. She was slender and toned everywhere, with powerful thighs and arms that remained alluringly feminine. Claire had never met any other woman with such perfect breasts and so slim a figure, and she found it plenty titillating just to watch her roommate's huge chest bouncing and tight curves slipping around their apartment.

She had developed darker fantasies too, like the idea of seeing not just one of her beautiful roommate, but a pair of Katies! Oh, to see Katie together with her clone or identical twin, especially if they were both competing for her affection. But this was an impossible dream. And besides, as far as she knew, Katie was an only child.

"I'm so sorry, Katie," she finally admitted, "But I didn't get you anything this year."

Katie's grin faded. She turned away, then cast a glance over her shoulder. "That's okay, Claire. I know how busy you've been."

Claire's heart sank as she watched Katie sit on the couch and sigh, staring down at her phone.

As busy as Claire may have been, it now seemed to her that no amount of distraction was worth the disappointment she saw on Katie's face. Unless...

She looked back to the book in her hands. Flipping it open, she pondered the curious message on the first page. She sensed an opportunity to change the subject.

"So what does this message mean, Katie? Anything I write becomes true?"

Katie looked up, her lips pressed together.

"The store clerk told me that book was magical, but then again, she'd probably say anything to close a sale. So, I thought I'd take her word for it, and I played it up in my message to you," she said half-smiling, then rose to her feet. "Anyway, I have to head out soon with my friends. I'll see you later."

Claire grabbed her pen and looked up, leering at her roommate. She loved to admire Katie's toned body, and she could easily spend an eternity just staring at Katie's giant chest.

After all, Katie was beautiful, and she knew it. But to Claire's ongoing dismay, Katie never seemed interested in being more than friends.

Just underneath Katie's message in the journal, Claire added:

Katie doesn't mind that I didn't get her anything for the holidays. She wants to spend the whole day at home with me!

She rolled her eyes. Writing down her idle fantasies felt ridiculous.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you anything this year, Katie," she frowned, looking up.

Katie brightened, smiling back at her.

"That's okay, Claire! Don't worry about it at all. Hey, why don't we stay in today? We can watch a movie, bake some cookies, and we'll even order delivery if you like."

Claire sat back, stunned. Katie had seemed upset only a minute ago, but now she wasn't bothered at all. And she never wanted to spend this much time together. What was going on?

Claire's eyes swung rapidly between the book and Katie. Could it be...? Her eyes drifted back again to her stunning brunette roommate.

Katie was wearing a loose shirt with an oversized neck opening, which granted Claire's peering eyes a generous view of exposed cleavage. This wasn't the first time Claire had gone into a trance admiring her roommate's breasts, nor was it the first time she'd been caught.

Katie, reclining on the couch, sensed this attention. She cleared her throat.

"I wish you wouldn't stare so much, Claire," she frowned.

Claire flushed red and looked away. She glanced down at the book, and with pen firmly in hand, she wrote:

Katie likes when I look at her breasts and wants to encourage it. She loves showing off her chest to me.

She put her pen down and looked up, just in time to catch Katie making an elaborate show of raising her elbows and stretching. Katie placed her hands on her knees, straightening her arms and squeezing her large chest between them. She looked back down at her phone, fluttering her eyelashes while presenting her exposed flesh in Claire's direction.

Claire sat in stunned silence, her mind swinging wildly between two impossible truths: that the book worked, for one, and the dreamy sight of so much exposed breast flesh being so willingly presented.

Katie sat back on the couch, still holding her arms forward. She looked awfully silly with her arms straight out, but kept up the pressure on her soft melons, forming a luscious set of hills through the large neckline of her shirt. She looked down at her chest for a moment, grinning as if satisfied, then shocked Claire again by suddenly looking straight at her.

"Ooh, my back," Katie said, biting her lip. "It hurts from carrying these boobs around. They're just so, so big, and I've been thinking about a reduction... but I know you like looking, Claire, and I like when you look at them," she smiled.

Claire's mind was whirling as she stared openly at her roommate's exposed cleavage. Katie hadn't seemed to notice anything she'd written down, even as everything happened just as she'd written. Katie just internalized this new truth, as if what Claire had written was the way it had always been.

Claire's lips slowly parted into a wide grin. This was much how she'd dreamed Katie would act around her, but there was always room for improvement. She wrote in the book:

Katie's back never hurts because of her chest. She thinks big breasts are super sexy, and lately, she's been trying to grow larger! No matter how big she gets, her breasts are always firm, shapely, and beautiful!

She threw down her pen and spun around in her chair, taking in the view of Katie's chest. The large neck opening in her roommate's shirt revealed two gloriously perky mountains, still squeezed together between Katie's outstretched arms. Katie arched her back as she squeezed and presented her chest to Claire.

"So while we're at home today," Katie said, shaking her chest, "I thought you might like to try one of my new breast creams?" she asked earnestly. "It's one of several dozen I apply each day. You know how I've been trying to grow these girls bigger, and I think this one might finally do the trick!"

She emphasized her point by tugging hard on her neck opening, revealing even more creamy flesh, now even more firm due to Claire's writing. Katie bounced in her seat, setting her chest swaying enticingly. From the corner of her eye, she could see that Claire was watching her, which seemed to make her even happier.

"Heehee! I just love these big boobies," she cried. "I'm so glad to be living with you, Claire. Most of the girls I know get weirded out by my breast care regimen, but you've always been so understanding. That means so much to me," Katie said, placing her right hand gently atop her chest.

Katie sighed happily. Her attention soon wandered and she grabbed her phone, although she made sure to keep tugging on her neckline to give Claire generous views of her big chest. Occasionally, she grabbed one of her breasts with her open palm, squeezing it gently and releasing it, all while stealing glances at her roommate to make sure she was still watching.

Claire bit her lip, again finding herself staring openly at Katie's cleavage, but the fabric of her roommate's top obscured most of her chest from view.

She turned back to the book on her desk, writing:

Katie has a collection of sexy outfits that emphasize her chest. She likes to model them for me.

Claire squirmed in her seat. She was burning hot between her legs, and the power she felt was intoxicating. It was time to turn up the heat. She appended another line in a quick scrawl:

Each time Katie changes her outfit, she'll be more turned on and more attracted to me.

Katie had taken to openly palming her breasts with both hands. She looked up, smiling.

"Hey Claire, I just got the cutest tops for my big boobs! You'll love them. Can I show you?" she asked. She hefted her chest upwards and forwards, doing her best to emphasize it as if to help convince her roommate.

Claire nodded eagerly. Katie rose to her feet and skipped into her bedroom, returning scarcely a minute later.

Katie was wearing a short plaid skirt that hung only to mid-thigh, leaving her long, toned legs mostly bare. She had tied the bottom of a white, button-up shirt around her tiny waist, which left her flat stomach mostly on display to Claire's peering eyes. Above the knot, Katie's tiny shirt was unbuttoned, exposing so much of her creamy breast flesh straining against the tight fabric.

"I call this look 'sexy schoolgirl'," Katie grinned. She posed with both hands behind her back, then raised a hand to cover her mouth coquettishly, giving Claire an exaggerated wink. "Do you think it shows off my chest enough?"

Katie bounced and hefted her chest through her tiny white shirt. Claire thought her roommate's skimpy clothes were incredible, but she wanted more.

"Your chest looks spectacular in that top," Claire answered honestly. "Actually, could you please hold there just a minute for me?"

Claire turned back to the leather-bound book. Katie stood in place, craning her neck to look over Claire's shoulder.

"What are you doing there?" Katie asked. "You sure like writing in that book, Claire."

Claire squinted, pen in hand, up towards her roommate. She wrote:

Katie doesn't think it's unusual if I stop to write something in this book.

When anyone looks at Katie's breasts, even clothed, Katie gets more aroused and her nipples fully harden. This effect is new for her and starts now.

Claire put down her pen and eagerly raised her eyes toward Katie's chest. Two thick nubs were almost immediately visible through the thin white material of Katie's shirt, straining against the tight fabric. Claire could see plainly that Katie wasn't wearing a bra.

"I... ooh, sorry, Claire," Katie whimpered. She crossed her legs and bit her lip. "I'm not sure what came over me just now."

"Are you feeling okay?" Claire asked, smirking.

"I'm... I'm fine," Katie stammered, twisting her foot back and forth as she stood in place. "It's just that... Claire, you're so pretty, if you don't mind me saying. I'm so lucky to live with you!"

Claire's grin widened. She could write Katie into her lover, of course, but she was having so much fun toying with her roommate. Grabbing her pen, she added to the lines on the first page:

When Katie is aroused, her pussy gets so wet that it drips.

She glanced up and took in the sight of Katie's long, slender legs, which were now sparkling wet with obvious arousal. As she stared more closely, she could see a small river trickling down from behind Katie's short skirt, spreading into numerous smaller rivers that flowed down her bare skin.

Katie tugged at the corners of her shirt, loosening the fabric above the knot and exposing more of her creamy breast flesh. She pushed upwards on her chest from beneath, forming even more mouthwatering cleavage as she showed herself off for Claire's benefit.

Katie inclined her head, licking slowly across the top of her right breast. Looking up to make sure her roommate was watching her, she turned the other way, licking slowly across the top of her left breast.

Claire was captivated. Her mouth opened slowly, then closed again.

Katie followed Claire's gaze downward. "Oh gosh, I'm so embarrassed!" she cried, sliding her wet legs together. "Every time I get turned on, I get really... wet," she managed, turning away in embarrassment.

"Not at all, Katie!" Claire gasped. "You're beautiful!"

"Oh, you're just saying that," Katie replied while stepping backward, her hand covering her groin. Her fingers were soon dripping with wetness.

Claire was perturbed; this just wouldn't do. Before she knew it, the pen was in her hand once again. She added more to the first page:

Katie always feels confident and sexy, no matter how she looks. She loves showing off her body to me.

She squirmed in her seat, realizing that she was getting awfully turned on herself. For now, she thought it best not to use the book's power on herself... so why not indulge herself some more? She wrote:

Katie will change her clothes whenever I ask her to. Every time she does, her breasts will grow larger and her nipples become thicker and longer. She won't notice this until I point it out, then she will be extremely turned on by it.

Katie twirled slowly, showing off her luscious, long legs and how slick they were with her arousal. Her sinfully short schoolgirl skirt hardly reached mid-thigh, and her tiny white shirt strained against her large bosom. She was finally the astonishing beauty that Claire knew her to be.

Claire felt her heart beating in her chest. "Say, Katie," she whispered. "Could you change your outfit for me?"

Katie beamed her gorgeous smile. "Of course, Claire, if that's what you want!"

She was gone a moment later, leaving Claire quivering in her seat. Thankfully, Claire didn't have to wait long.

"Puis-je vous aider, mademoiselle?" Katie purred, stepping out in a lacy French maid outfit. Claire took in Katie's long, slender legs, clad in black stockings, and a growing wet spot on Katie's upper thighs showed her prolific wetness.

Katie sensed her roommate looking and opened her legs wide, revealing her lacy black panties, clearly soaked through with her arousal. She beamed, twisting her legs and thrusting her hips slowly, making sure that Claire could see the extent of her wetness from all angles.

Katie's firm, flat stomach was bare, her slim waist glistening under Claire's peering eyes. Katie wore a frilly black half-cup bra, which raised and presented her large, round breasts while failing to cover them.

"I'm sorry, mademoiselle," Katie frowned. "But my bra doesn't seem to fit me anymore."

Claire could see that Katie's breasts were noticeably bigger now, each sphere larger than her head. Katie's nipples were thick columns of flesh, flaccid at present, that drooped an inch down from her sizable areolae. Katie seemed to sense the attention on her chest, and her frown soon curled into a moan.

As Claire's eyes lingered, Katie's nipples quickly became fully erect. They doubled in length, thrusting nearly three inches ahead of her breasts, bobbing gently in the air. Katie and Claire both stared down at them.

"Mm! I guess it's a bit cold in here," Katie smiled, shimmying her chest and setting her giant nipples tracing arcs back and forth. "I've told you how big and sensitive my nips are, after all, so I thought you'd enjoy finally seeing them! Anyway, this is my maid outfit. Do you like it?"

Claire nodded dumbly. "You're spectacular, Katie."

Katie twirled in place again. The thick nubs atop her breasts swung wildly, bouncing and swaying. She grinned when she saw Claire watching her.

"Say, Katie," Claire began. "Is it just me, or is your chest bigger than it was a minute ago?" she asked, grinning.

Katie looked down, her eyes widening as she seemed to notice her growth for the first time. She ran her palms across the sides of her enlarged bosom, testing their weight and showing how they remained incredibly perky despite their immense size.

"Oh my gosh, Claire," Katie marveled. "My boobs are even bigger now. That is so hot!"

Claire enjoyed watching the rolling, bouncing masses of her roommate's bosom, knowing that her stare was making Katie even more turned on. A large gush of liquids escaped with force through Katie's lacy panties, splashing down to the carpet in front of Claire.

Claire was now feeling especially squirmy and moved one hand between her legs, her fingers resting on her panty-covered mound. She didn't need any assistance from her book to be super turned on, and she could feel her panties were damp with her arousal.

As she groped herself, she saw Katie watching with a shocked expression -- another issue to fix, Claire realized, quickly addressing her roommate.

"Katie, go change your outfit for me," she intoned, feeling more confident.

"Hooray!" Katie exclaimed, already skipping off. "This next one is my personal favorite. Just wait 'till you see it!"

Claire grabbed her pen and wrote as quickly as she could:

Katie thinks it's normal for us to have any kind of sexual contact and activities while we're at home. Katie enjoys being nude around me.

When I ask Katie to change her outfit, she will role-play a personality associated with her new outfit.

Claire quickly stripped off her clothing. Her panties were around her ankles when she saw a flash of white in the corner of her eye.

"What seems to be the trouble, citizen?" called a sultry voice.

Out stepped Katie in a superhero outfit, as if there were any who would dress so scandalously! A tiny pair of white panties covered Katie's puffy mound, and as Claire looked more closely, she could see they were rapidly soaking through with Katie's effusive arousal that dripped down her legs.

A white cape around Katie's shoulders matched her panties and an enormous white sports bra, which featured a large rectangular window. Through it, a mass of breast flesh was trying to escape her oversized top.

Claire immediately recognized her roommate's sexy superheroine, complete with its iconic cleavage window, although she knew the original character's top wasn't nearly as overstuffed as Katie's. After all, she realized with glee, Katie's massive breasts had swollen even larger than before.

She allowed her eyes to linger once again, focusing on the large bulges at the front of Katie's breasts. Hardly a second later, and powered by her peering eyes, Katie's nipples had quickly swollen and hardened to their full lengths. Two great peaks were now thrusting into the front of Katie's top, immediately stretching the fabric near its breaking point.

Katie grinned, patting the sides of her bosom gently, so as not to further strain the fabric of her top.