Lamia's Longing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bro, that spell is so fucking cool," she exclaimed, grinning as my character blasted another dark wizard with the good ol' AK. "I mean it makes the fighting easy as balls but still, so fucking cool."

Annnnd yes, as we got to know one another, I found out two things.

One, Falia swore like a sailor.

Two, she was a MASSIVE Harry Potter fan.

"Bugger!" I swore, annoyed as Falia began to laugh at my now quite dead character. "Why did I turn the difficulty up again?"

"Because anything lower than the maximum is pussy difficulty," she snarked, a smug smile on her face as she nicked the controller. "Now lemme show you how it's done."

As it turned out not five minutes later, showing me how it was done ended up with my character dead in the dirt.

"Fucking cunt!" Falia swore, dropping the controller and crossing her arms with a huff.

"I'm sorry, what was that about showing me how it's done?" I asked, grinning as her eyes began to glare at me.

"Mark, don't even-"

"I mean you seemed so confident before that Troll yeeted you off the cliff."

"I will cut you-"

"Ah well, I guess it falls to good ol Human skill to win the day again. Such a shame all that bragging was simply hot air. Tut tu- woah!"

Falia wrapped her tail around my midsection and squeezed warningly as she turned me towards her.

"Mark, I like you. But if you don't shut up I will squeeze everything out of you."

"Is that a promise?"

The words slipped out before my brain could regulate them. Falia's eyes widened, a light blush filling her cheeks...and then she grinned at me.

"Are you flirting with me Mr Hyland?" she crooned, her eyes narrowed playfully.

"Possibly," I replied, smirking at her flash of surprise.

"Oh really?" she murmured, pulling me closer with her tail.

'She smells really nice...' I mused, a sweet syrupy scent growing stronger by the second.

"And here I thought you were taken," she whispered, her face nearing mine...

'Oh shit, Daphne.'

I blinked and pulled back, clearing my throat awkwardly at her suddenly confused expression.

"You're right, I got carried away," I said, suddenly noticing that the sweet smell was all but gone now. "I uh, I'm sorry."

"N-No no, it's my fault. I fucked up," she said quickly, waving her hands in front of me. "I shouldn't have...um, I think I should probably go now."

She got up, her tail releasing its loose hold on me as she quickly slithered towards my door.

"You don't need to go, Falia," I said, getting up and reaching her, placing my hand on her shoulder. "It was just...something that happened. We don't need to make a big deal out of it."

She turned and looked at my hand, a strange, almost longing-like expression on her face for all of a moment.

"No, I should go," she said, opening the door. "Speak later, okay?"

"Sure thing..."

She closed the door behind her, leaving me alone and more importantly very confused.

The next day almost went by without so much as a peep from Falia. I wanted to pop round and see if she was okay, I didn't want to have offended her after all. But before I could make any decisive choice there was a knock on the door.

'Falia?'

Rehearsing an apology in my head, I put on a smile and opened the door.

And said nothing as Daphne stood silently in the walkway.

"Hey babe," She said quietly, a guilty expression on her face.

"H-Hey Daph," I stammered, beyond surprised as she shimmied past me into my apartment. "I didn't think you'd come back yet." I shut the door and looked at her, frowning at her nervous fidgeting.

"I um...I just really missed you is all," she said, her eyes shifting as if unable to look me in the eye.

"Right..."

I looked at her in silence for a few moments, taking in her fidgety appearance, her shifting eyes.

"What's going on Daphne?" I asked, my use of her entire name snapping her attention onto me instantly.

"Nothing!" she retorted, swallowing slightly before moving over and taking my hands. "Nothing's going on. I just missed you and didn't want to pretend that I didn't anymore.

My bullshit detector was going off, I didn't buy a goddamn thing she was saying.

"Daphne," I said warningly. "You're a terrible liar, what did you do?"

"Nothing!" she exclaimed. "Babe please, you know me. I'm telling you, I just missed you."

I opened my mouth to say something only for another knock on the door to interrupt me.

"Are you expecting someone?" Daphne asked, frowning at the door.

A slightly cold shiver ran down my spine for a moment, but I brushed it off and pulled away from her.

"Yeah, they moved in a couple of days ago," I said, mentally preparing for the shitshow that was more than likely to happen. "Look, they're really nice. Can you please try to be friendly with them?"

"O...kay," she agreed, confusion on her face. "Why wouldn't I be nice to them?"

Sighing, I opened the door to see Falia beaming at me happily.

"Sup Mark, you got a couple of hours?" she began, apparently not noticing Daphne. "I've finally got the fucking Wi-Fi working, so I'm down to watch a few Harry Potter Movies. You in?"

"H-Hey Falia, I'm-"

"Mark who the fuck is this?" Daphne's cold fury said more than her words ever could.

Falia blinked at the tone before looking past me and smiling at Daphne, a genuine smile at that too.

"Oh hey there," she said, slithering past me quickly and holding out her hand. "I'm Falia, I just moved in a few days ago."

Daphne looked at the outstretched hand as if it were diseased before ignoring her and looking at me.

"Another friend?" she spat, her body shaking ever so slightly with rage. "Really Mark, really?"

Falia frowned at Daphne's tone before sighing and lowing her hand. "Look," she began. "I get you don't like Monsters very much after what happened to your dad. But we're not evil you know, we're just people like you."

Daphne took a step back as if slapped. "How the hell do you know about my daddy? Did Mark tell you?!" She shot a furious look at me.

"Mark didn't tell me anything," Falia explained, moving in front of Daphne's gaze...as if to shield me from it.

"Oh really, then who did?"

"You did," Falia replied, frown deepening. "I'm pretty sure half of London heard you screaming."

Daphne's face became flush with embarrassment...for all of about three seconds until rage replaced it.

"I don't give a fuck who heard me, snake," she spat viciously. "I'll scream it to the entire world if I need you. Monsters are fucking vermin. You should have all been wiped out at The Merging as far as I'm concerned."

"You don't mean that," Falia said quietly, shaking her head as she raised her hand. "No, shut up. You don't mean it, I can smell the dishonesty on you. You don't hate us, you're just scared of us."

Daphne flinched, taking a step back. "E-Excuse me?"

"Excuse yourself," Falia snapped, irritation clear in her tone. She stopped for a second, sighing as she rubbed her face tiredly. "Look, Daphne was it? I'm really sorry that you think a Monster stole your father away. But the fact of the matter is that the only one who drove him away was your mother."

"I...I." Daphne looked at me, her expression pleading silently for help. "Are you just going to let her talk to me like that Mark?"

"Depends," I muttered, looking at her as if seeing her for the first time. "Do you really hate Monsters? Or are you just scared of them?"

"I-I'm...I'm not scared of them," she mumbled. "But they have the power to take anyone I love from me. You've seen the news, they even do it by accident sometimes. I don't...I don't want to lose anyone else to them."

Falia looked at me for a moment, a strange look in her eye before she turned back to Daphne.

"It's true that becoming Mated can happen by accident," she said. "It's triggered by intense emotion during sex, and that can be pretty easy to do when it's your first time with a Monster. We don't do love by half like some Humans do. There's no divorce or ex's in our society. You either get with someone for release, or to bond with them for life. There's no in-between and sometimes I think Human and Monster couples forget that."

She looked at me again, a small smile on her face. "That's why it's on the news sometimes. Human celebrities get in and out of relationships all the time, it's all about the next great sensation. Unfortunately that kind of sensation becomes dull and falling for a Monster is...well, my dad described it as life changing. An experience he relives every morning he wakes up next to my mom."

"Your dad is Human?"

"Mhmm."

She moved closer to a silent Daphne and smiled warmly. "Who wouldn't want that for the rest of their lives?"

Falia's expression suddenly shifted into something almost...angry, her nostrils flaring as she sniffed the air. Daphne flinched back from her and made to rush over to me, only for Falia to block her path.

"I thought Mark said that you were together?" Falia questioned, eyes narrowing with each second.

"We are," I said, confusion rising as my attempts to move around her were blocked by her admittedly large tail. "Falia, what are you doing?"

"She stinks of other men," she replied, her words almost a hiss as she glared at a suddenly sweating Daphne. "I can smell their sweat on her, I can smell their semen inside her."

"That's impossible," I retorted. "Daphne would never...never..."

My words petered out as I took in my apparently loyal girlfriends expression.

The nervous fidgeting.

The shifting eyes.

The dishonesty.

'Oh fuck...did she cheat on me?'

Nobody said anything for a few moments, the silence becoming rapidly oppressive as each moment passed us by.

"You cheated on me?" I asked softly, emotions surprisingly numb.

"I...I didn't," Daphne whispered, eyes flickering from me to Falia nervously. "I mean, we were on a break, it was just a kiss. I was angry at you, I didn't have sex with anyone."

"Liar," Falia snapped, her entire being somehow more angry than me. "You stink of sex. HSSS!"

Her hiss made Daphne jump in fright, but her second attempt to move closer to me was thwarted by Falia's menacing-looking tail.

"Do you know how much Lamia's despise adultery?" Falia snapped, her eyes more feral than I'd ever seen. "It's almost impossible to cheat when you're Mated. But to those who find a way, in our community...they die for it."

Daphne looked like she was about to faint, a pleading look on her face as our eyes met.

"Mark please tell her to leave, I'm really scared," she whimpered, breathing heavily.

Falia looked at me, her eyes questioning, patient. And I knew she would go if I asked her to, regardless of how angry she was for me.

"Get out of here Daphne," I said quietly, sighing as a vast tiredness seemed to weigh on my shoulders.

"W-What, but Mark-"

"I told you the other day. I'd dump you the moment you cheated on me."

She shook her head in disbelief. "But babe, we were on a break. We weren't together so it wasn't cheating."

I looked at her sadly, the past few years we'd been on and off suddenly seeming like a massive waste of time. Time I'd never get back.

"To you maybe," I muttered, shaking my head. "But it was to me. Worst still you were never going to tell me about it. God, what if I caught something."

'Falia did say she could smell their jizz inside her. Christ, STD factory or what?'

"Caught something?!" Daphne shrieked, eyes wide with disbelief. "Mark how could you say that?!"

"Because at the minute you're swimming in cum from at least 2 different men," Falia deadpanned, sneering at Daphne. "If I were you, I'd get tested just in case. You're already inseminated."

Both mine and Daphne's eyes widened, hers with fear and mine with betrayal...with hurt.

"Great," I muttered, opening the door with a slam before staring at Daphne. "Way to twist the fucking knife. Get out of my place Daphne and don't come back."

"Y-You can't do that," she whimpered, reaching out with a trembling hand. "Mark...babe please-"

"GET OUT!" I shouted, ignoring all but my anger as she yelped and ran past me. I slammed the door behind her and simply stood there in silence.

I didn't know how to feel, I didn't know what to do.

We'd been on breaks before, but she'd never cheated on me. She'd never even contemplated it...right?

"...Mark?"

'How many times has she fucked someone else on a break?'

"Mark."

'How much of our fucking relationship was a lie?'

"Mark."

'Was I really so fucking gullible? All those times we had make up sex...how many times was it after she'd had cum stuffed up her womb?'

A strong, warm hold snapped me out of my thoughts as a tail slowly wrapped around my body. I could barely process it before I was pulled slightly off the ground into a tight, comfortable embrace.

"W-What are you doing Falia?" I mumbled, a familiar sweet scent suddenly quite noticeable as she placed my head on her shoulder, her own head resting lightly on my own.

"Hugging you silly," she whispered softly, a hand gently stroking my back.

"You d-don't need to do th-"

"Hush," she soothed, nuzzling against my neck. "Lamia's are many things, but one thing we're damn good at is giving a great hug. And right now, you really need a great hug."

Words left me as she continued to rub my back. And despite everything, I found myself actually relaxing in her embrace. I don't know if it was how warm she was, how nice she smelled or just how kind she was being to me.

Whatever it was made me feel...empty as she finally let me go.

"I'm sorry Mark," she said gently, a hand gently wiping away a lone tear. "Truly I am. But you deserve better than her. Maybe you don't see that right now, but you do."

"I don't know how she could do that to me," I whispered, more to myself than her. "Her mum cheating on her dad was the whole reason for her fear of Monsters. Why would she do the same thing to me?"

"I don't know," Falia murmured, wiping yet another tear from my face ever so tenderly. "I'm sorry, I don't know how Human girls think. Maybe it was revenge of some kind for your argument, I don't know."

"I don't know either. I don't anything, let alone her. I thought I knew her...but I guess the past few years were just a lie. Everything we did together was a lie."

"...I'm really sorry," she said softly. "You deserve better."

I looked at her and for the first time...I felt truly grateful to had met her, to have befriended her. None of my other friends had comforted me like this. None of them had even come close.

"Thanks for being here, Falia."

She smiled warmly at me, a memory I'd have imprinted in my mind forever.

"Anytime Mark."

...

...

...

It had been five months since Daphne and I had broken up properly and although it still hurt like a motherfucker, I had slowly begun to get better.

To get over her.

It wasn't easy, there were days I struggled to get out of bed. But thankfully I wasn't completely alone, in fact I was more un-alone than I'd ever been in my life.

For every day I stayed in bed, unwilling to move, Falia was there to get me out of it. To take me outside even for small walk. And it helped, regardless of how I sometimes snapped, it did help.

She took it all in stride, ignoring every time I was snippy and simply carrying on with a beaming smile and cheer in her stride. It didn't matter how...grumpy I could be with her, she just grinned and carried me with her tail if I tried to stay in the apartment.

I could've told her to put me down of course, and she would've without a moments hesitation. But even when I was at my lowest, I truly didn't want her to leave me alone.

To let me go.

The weeks turned into months and gradually my memories of Daphne faded into something akin to an embarrassing high school crush that'd gone badly.

New memories, fresher ones, better ones began to replace them. All of them with Falia, a person I'd eventually come to call my best friend.

My best...everything.

It was only a matter of time before those feelings became something else, something more. I couldn't fight them, I tried to, lord did I try to fight them. Five months or no, I didn't want to be that guy who jumped from relationship to relationship.

But in the end it didn't matter. In the end, it turned out very...

...

...

...

It was a wet, rainy day outside and as such we'd decided to chill out in her apartment and do a Potter Marathon. We did them every couple of months and no matter how many times I had to watch Harry blunder his way through Hogwarts, it was always fun to do so with Falia sitting beside me.

Her tail was wrapped around me comfortably and she was pretty much leaning against my chest as we watched Harry try to defend his Godfather against the never ending horde of Dementors.

"Oooh, that scream always gives me goosebumps," Falia said, shuddering as we watched the Dementors attacking Harry. "Say what you will about the CGI, but Radcliff can act his balls off."

"True that," I agreed, enjoying the way her tail wiggled in enjoyment. "You're vibrating again."

"You fucking love it," she snarked, smirking at me deviously. "I can smell your excitement you know."

"So you always say."

"Because you're always horny."

"I've got a hot chick all but draped over me, of course I'm horny."

She giggled and flicked my nose gently. "Hot snake hun, hot snake."

I rolled my eyes but smiled regardless as her tail tightened ever so slightly around me.

"I could help you with that you know," she said, grinning at me lewdly.

"With what?"

This time it was her turn to roll her eyes. Not that I paid it too much attention as she poked my semi hard chub through my shorts with a finger.

"With that, silly," she elaborated, that grin still on her face as I looked at her in surprise. "You're never fully hard you know. Why is that, am I not sexy enough for you?"

"I'm not even going to try and answer that trap question," I snorted, shaking my head.

"Come on, I'm curious," she pushed, her grin now a curious smile. "Either you have god like willpower or you jerk off ten times a day."

"Ten times?" I asked, amused. "Them's pussy numbers, Falia."

"Fifteen then?"

"Pff, are you joking, it'd fall off. Twelve or nothing."

She giggled at me for a few moments before simply smiling at me silently, the movie suddenly forgotten.

"I know you always say no," she began softly. "I will always accept your wishes. But I really do want to have sex with you. So whenever you're ready to take the leap, lemme know."

I didn't say anything for a few moments, contemplating what to say, whether or not I should even say anything.

"I...I am ready," I said slowly, choosing my words with care. "I'm just...I don't know, nervous, scared, unsure whether or not it's too soon."

Falia took my hands in hers, causing me to stop talking and simply look at her warm, exceptionally kind eyes.

"It's okay to scared about this kind of thing," she said soothingly, her thumbs rubbing the top of my hands. "You've never done this with a Monster, that can be pretty scary. I'm a bit nervous too you know, I've never had sex with a Human before."

"It's not that," I corrected quickly, swallowing. "I want this because it's with you, not because you're a Monster. It's just...I don't want you to feel like I'm using this...using you."

She frowned, tilting her head slightly. "What do you mean?"

I sighed. "You've been there for me ever since Daphne and I split. You were there as someone to vent to, as someone to get my depressed ass out of bed...as someone I've come to really depend on. I depend on you, and fuck me if it doesn't make me feel weak as hell to admit it but I do. I feel like if you weren't around then I'd just never move again."