All Comments on 'Lana'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Other than some time inconsistencies (Netflix and cell phones in the 80s) it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confused on the timeline

It was overall a great story, I was just confused about the timeline. You made mention of marrying straight out of high school like just about everyone else in the 1960s. And you made mention of it being 1981 when mentioning Christmastime. However you confused me when you mentioned watching stuff on Netflix.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago

WOW!

The old story teller came through again. Great love story enjoyed every bit of it including Dickhead's broken nose, Harry's protecting hand on the dance floor and the happily ever after ending. Thank you R410a for starting my morning off right.

Cheers

SAGE

Oh, of course 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just Lovely

Whst a lovely story of two siblings finding each other after failed marriage s.Thank you. Build up and characters so believable. 5 stars

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Although I knew where it was going the journey was so worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love at last

Wonderful story about two adults that find love and happiness with each other!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Just a broken nose?

Another great story with a good ending. The only problem was that the jackass only got his nose broken, he should have had an arm broken and some teeth knocked out. Just so he would remember that it's not nice to hit a woman. Again, great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Netflix?

Time period for the story is nearly 20 years before the founding of Netflix. Bulletin board systems yes, but the Internet as we know it, no.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another exhalant story. More build up story, and then the great sexual ending. Loved it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story.

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My boi got sent to 'Nam only to be netflix and chilling with his sister-wife 10 years lated lol. Good story. Messed up story lime though.

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

Netflix. Are you kidding me? Come on R410a, that is such a rookie move. You are far better than that. Every story should be proofread but I understand why some fail to perform that task when their stories are extremely long. You have no excuse here. Honestly, it's almost like you started this story and copy pasted that scene from another work.

This story is 3 years old so maybe you got better. Still ridiculous though.

Cutty4637Cutty46378 months ago

Just love your stories. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous