Lana Goes Camping Pt. 01

Story Info
Lana seduces a stranger on her hike.
2.9k words
4.25
30.5k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE: This is a story about a woman who likes to have sex, married to a man who likes that she is happy having sex. Their marriage is not about control, it's about love. If you don't like reading about married women having sex outside of marriage, then don't read it! And don't comment on it! You're on an erotic writing page and specifically in the category "Loving Wives"... slut-shaming is ridiculous in general, and preposterous especially here. Take your pitiful self loathing somewhere else, trolls (especially the anonymous ones, sad). Everyone else, I hope you enjoy a fun romp in the woods! (I've received some great comments about my writing style, and helpful constructive criticism, which I appreciate. Keep those coming as I try to improve my writing for you! Thanks!)

____________________

Tuesday started slowly at work for Lana. Gabe was going out of town for the weekend on a backpacking trip with a few of his buddies starting the next day, and she was already bummed about not seeing him for almost a week. She wrapped up some paperwork and handed it to the new guy at the front desk.

"Thanks," he said, smiling at her.

"Ha, sure no problem. You're welcome for more work!" She said.

"Ah well it makes the day go by quicker. And then the week is over and its the weekend!" He said.

"Good point. Kevin right? Got big plans for the weekend?" She said.

"Yep, Kevin. It's Lanie?" He said.

"Lana," she corrected him, smiling forgivingly. It was a common mistake.

"Oops sorry, Lana," he said, chagrined. "Yeah Steve is taking me on an overnight backpacking trip. I've only been camping and he's a pretty big backpacker so he offered to show me one of the local trails around here."

Lana perked up. She too had recently gotten into backpacking due to Gabe's influence and was always looking for new places to see. She asked, "Where ya going? I just got a new tent last week myself."

"Oh yeah, you a backpacker?" He asked.

"Yeah a novice as well actually," she replied.

"Oh nice! We are going to the Double Sixes trail. Heard of it? Apparently the wildflowers are popping this time of year." He said.

"Oh yeah, south of the mountain? Ive never been." She said.

Kevin paused and shuffled some papers that didn't need shuffling. "Huh. Well, if you wanna tag along this weekend, I'm sure Steve wouldn't mind. You know him?"

"Of course. He's worked here almost as long as I have." Lana paused and thought about his offer. She didn't have any other plans this weekend, and Gabe was out of town til Monday. Why not? "If you don't think he will mind me crashing your boys weekend, I'd be interested!" She said. Kevin tried unsuccessfully to hide his excitement at the thought of hiking with Lana. She looked good enough at the office - bet she would look unbelievable in a bikini at the waterfall pool along the way!

Lana ignored his poorly disguised glee, realizing that she may have more fun than just a good hike this weekend...

"Lana? What a fox! Nice work, Kevin!" Steve said when he found out about the new guest. "Isn't she married?" Kevin's face fell.

"Oh dang, didn't realize that - no ring! Oh well, she didn't say anything about him, so maybe not? Either way, she will make some good company on the trail!" Kevin replied.

"Hell yeah she will," Steve said, "Don't tell her about the swimming hole. Maybe she will forget her bikini." They grinned at each other.

The weekend came quickly, and the three hikers met at the trailhead Saturday morning. They discussed some hiking logistics and looked at the maps that Steve had brought so everyone knew the best route. He picked up Lana's packed and grunted.

"Whatcha got in there? Rocks??" He exclaimed.

Lana snatched the bag back from him. "No! Just the essentials!"

"Well good thing you are fit, that's a heavy pack for an overnighter!" He said.

She hoisted it on to her back and hid her grimace at the weight. "No problem!" She said, and set off. The two men followed soon after.

The first few hours passed quickly. The trail was just as gorgeous as advertised, with sweeping vistas interspersed with dense, aromatic woods. Soon they were following along a creek and they could hear the sounds of a waterfall ahead.

"Oh wow! Check that out!" Kevin exclaimed as the clearing opened up before them to reveal a wide circular pool and a plunging 100' tall waterfall. The other two oohed and aahed appropriately. They had only passed one other hiking group heading out that day, and no one was at the falls.

"You chose a good remote trail Steve! That looks like a great swimming hole!" Lana wiped some sweat off her brow and set her pack down.

"Bet its super cold, you gonna jump in?" Kevin asked.

"I will if you will!" She said, rock hopping her way down. Kevin and Steve followed right on her tail. They made it to the river bank and she dipped her hand in the water. "Yep, sure is cold! You getting in?" She asked.

Kevin didn't waste any time and began stripping off his sweaty shirt and taking off his boots. Lana watched, enjoying the show. Kevin was definitely as fit as she thought he would be. Steve wasn't about to be out done by the younger man. Even though he was a bit older, and had some paunch, he still had a solid layer of muscle underneath.

"You guys bring suits?" She asked.

"Aw hell no, hope you don't mind some man-ass!" Kevin said as he pulled his pants down, giving her a full moon. His legs were partly open and she saw a heavy set of balls swinging between his thighs too. She caught her breath at the sight.

Suddenly a splash to her left distracted her. Steve had jumped in and was backstroking to the middle of the pool, looking at her.

"Quit staring at his ass, Lana!" He joked. "Join us!" Kevin had plunged in as well. Lana could make out the shape of Steve's flaccid penis as he swam. If it was that big in cold water... she grinned to herself. She was definitely going to enjoy this, and have plenty to tell Gabe about when he returned!

Lana started with her boots. The boys were splashing around but both of them had one eye each on her. She slowly peeled off her shirt, revealing a pair of beautiful breasts, held in by a sports bra. She watched them watch her, then unbuttoned her pants and slid them down to her ankles and off. Her smooth thighs glistened with the sweat of the hike, and her white underwear had trim that matched the purple of her sports bra, but was far more revealing. It clung damply to her pussy lips. Both men were staring openly.

She waded forward into the water, looking down at her toned abs and enjoying the feel of the cool water sliding up around her legs. She stopped when it was mid thigh, wanting to make sure they could still get an eyeful of her vagina through her panties.

"Ugh," she complained dramatically, tugging at her bra. "These always take too long to dry." In one smooth motion, she pulled it off over her head, freeing her magnificent tits to the world. Both men began swimming closer. She let them get a good glimpse, then coyly covered her large nipples with one hand.

"Tsk tsk, look away when a lady is undressing!" She admonished them, sliding beneath the water. "You just learned my name this week, and now you have seen me topless," she said to Kevin, "What will my husband think??"

Steve began casually floating on his back away from her, now that she was neck deep in the pool. He casually asked, "Oh yeah, Gabe? Where is he this weekend?"

"Of course. He's on a boy's trip and left me behind! I didn't even get a chance to tell him I'd be on my own hike before he was out of service." She said.

"He doesn't know you're out here with two guys? Would he mind?" Kevin imagined Gabe coming home and being jealous and upset at her coworkers for their time with her.

"Oh no, he would not mind at all," she commented mysteriously, and plunged completely beneath the waves, emerging again right next to Steve with a splash. As she came up she dunked him under the waves, catching him totally by surprise. He flailed his arms around under water and felt his fingertips graze her ass cheeks before coming back to the surface sputtering, to find her laughing behind her hand, her eyes twinkling.

Kevin snuck up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, just beneath her bare breasts, and flipped her backwards over his shoulder effortlessly and let her go so she could swim up again. She emerged giggling, "Touche!"

"His loss! Our gain," Kevin said and began to swim toward her. She wondered if he was about to be frisky with her this early in the day, when glanced up at the trail and saw a trio of newcomers - a Dad and his two teenage daughters. Lana put her hand out on Kevin's chest as he got closer and pointed up the hill. He turned and just happened to let his hand drift under the water so it came to rest between her thighs. She opened them slightly and he caressed them while looking up at the incoming group.

"Ah well, it was getting cold in here anyway. Shall we continue up to camp? It should only be another mile or so." Steve said. He was closest to the shore and waved at the Dad. He waited until they were behind a clump of trees before making a dash for his pile of clothes and dried himself with his shirt while dressing.

Kevin's hand drifted dangerously close to Lana's pussy, his shoulder leaning against hers. She did nothing to stop him, but he pulled away as he saw the family disappear. "Well damn, better get dressed before they get down here." Reluctantly he retreated to the shore as well. Lana remained in the pool, swimming closer to the waterfall, feeling the pounding in the water, and the spray on her face. The two men were nearly dressed before she began making her way to the pool edge, staying beneath the water.

The family came around the last bend in the trail and approached the pond. "Look Dad! The trail goes behind the waterfall! Bet I can beat you there!" One girl said to her sister, dropping her backpack and scampering up the trail and around a rock out of sight. The Dad surveyed the situation and lingered, realizing the beautiful woman in the pool might not be fully clothed.

"You coming Lana?" Steve said, now fully dressed, and shouldering his pack.

"Of course! I know the trail. I'll be right behind you." She looked at the father. He was about 20' away and was pretending to watch his girls race up the trail, but they were long out of sight, on the ledge above this pool.

Kevin and Steve nodded at him, and made their way down the trail. "We will wait for you by the intersection to the campsite." Lana nodded and drifted closer to the rock where her clothes were. Her two travel companions were soon out of sight, leaving her alone with the father. He looked at her. She looked at him, and deliberately stood up, dripping wet, the mound of her pussy molded by the clinging wet panties.

"How's your hike going today? Heading in or out?" She asked as she ever so slowly made her way from rock to rock towards her clothes, which were next to him.

He swallowed, watching. "Been a great day, camped out last night, and headed back to the car today. How's the water?"

She smiled and looked at him, reaching up to touch one of her hard nipples. She squeezed it gently saying, "Kinda cold!" And began walking toward him instead of her clothes. He glanced in the direction his daughters had went and then back at her. She nodded toward a bush at the edge of the pool and began to head behind it. He followed.

"Their mother doesn't hike?" She asked.

"Ah, no. She's a bit scared of dirt and bears."

"Her loss! My husband hikes but he left me to go on his own trip this weekend."

They were almost at the bushes. He was hurrying to catch up to her. Behind the vegetation there was a flat sandy area. He stripped off his shirt and said, "Well if you recommend swimming, guess I should give it a try."

She stopped, turned around to catch him gazing at her firm round ass, and said, "Why don't you warm me up first, then you can wash the smell of me off you."

He wasted no time catching her now, now that she made it abundantly clear that his fantasy was about to come true. He hadn't fucked a beautiful woman in at least a decade, his wife having let herself go after the girls were born. He hesitated briefly as he caught up to her.

"I'm completely clean." She said, reaching for his crotch, "Promise, you have nothing to worry about." She leaned in slowly and kissed him, feeling his hands fumbling their way up her sides to grope her exposed breasts. He kissed her back, hard, fervently. His erection grew almost instantly in her experienced hand, as she slid it quickly out of his pants. He threw his shirt down on the sand behind her and pushed her to the ground.

She grunted as she sat down, and lay back, spreading her legs, stretching her arms up above her head as he knelt between her knees and struggled to get his belt undone. She looked up at the canopy above her, and ran her fingers into the sand. One of her legs snaked up behind him to pull him closer. His pants were down around his knees now and he fell heavily on top of her, kissing her neck as he held himself up with one hand and pushed her wet underwear out of the way with the other.

She closed her eyes and smiled, feeling the tip of his rock hard cock being pushed against her pussy. In his eagerness to get into her, he couldn't quite position it right, crushing himself against her pelvis. She reached one hand down and took the hefty member in her hand, rubbing the head of it up and down the length of her sopping hole. She dipped him in once, twice, then on the third time, he rammed himself forward and grunted loudly. She gasped as he entered her, licking her lips. He plunged in and out and she removed her hand resting it on his shoulder. One of his arms was under her and the other hand squeezed one of her boobs relentlessly. He pistoned in and out hard.

It had been weeks since he had been with his wife, and that was always a less than exciting encounter. This woman under him gasped and moaned has he took her on the ground. He could feel her hand behind his neck, pulling his head toward hers, her tongue flicking out and sliding into his mouth. They kissed deeply as he slid inside of her. In, out, in, out. The wet dampness of her tight pussy simultaneously greased his penis up to make it easier to slip in and out, at the same time as squeezing him inside of her, almost holding him deep in her before releasing him.

He had been with a few women before his wife, and one other affair since, but no one ever like this. Lana's pussy milked his cock relentlessly, as he took her roughly, grinding his pelvis against hers every time he was fully enveloped inside of her. He felt himself growing, his orgasm approaching.

She felt it too and moved her hips quicker, bringing her feet up behind him to urge him on faster, like she had stirrups on a mustang, digging in, wanting him deep inside of her. He came explosively as she licked his neck and nibbled his ear. One of her hands grabbed his bare ass and pulled him tightly against her as she felt him release, his cum pumping into her. "Yes, Yes, Yes." She moaned softly into his beard. He twitched once, twice, three more times, and then slumped down on top of her momentarily.

The post coital bliss didn't last long. He looked behind him at the waterfall, then back at this watery nymph glowing blissfully beneath him. Reluctantly he pulled himself out of her, watching a glob of his cum ooze out after his cock and run down her left ass cheek. She laid on her back, with her arms beneath her head and watched him pull his pants up. As soon as the dick was out of sight, she sighed, and rolled over, adjusting her panties to cover herself once more, to some degree.

"Well guess I should get to camp!" She said.

"Those boys... do not know what they are in for." He said, looking at her in the eye with a sly grin on his face. "I would say be gentle, but what's the fun in that?" He slid his shirt over his head, then turned away to grab his pack and hurry down the trail after his children. He looked back once, admiring her as she slid her shirt on, and waved. She smiled and waved back, then flashed him quickly and bent to pull up her pants.