All Comments on 'Lana Goes Camping Pt. 01'

by WillowsRaven

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Around

This girl gets around, and is a round heeled whore everywhere she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great start to an exciting adventure.

Nature can bring out the best in a woman. I am looking forward to where this one goes.

And is that idiot 26thNC really being that much of a jerk? Apparently he read the preface of the story and even knowing what it involved he still decided to be a complete asshole and post his pathetic comment. Biggest loser on this site, hands down.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

What happens when she catches up with her friends. They both should full her cunt with their cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm going to wait for part 2 before I read this story.

I also think sbrooks and 26thnc are peas in a pod.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Don’t even try to put me in a pod with the lefty, liberal sbrooks103x. He probably graduated from Harvard, while I aged out of high school. He is an accomplished writer, and I can barely read writing. About the only thing we have in common is our disdain for snarky, no context, comments from anonymous posters that we can’t respond to. We have that, and of course we are both proud members of Lue’s favorite nemesis, The Moral Brigade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

26thnc

and that is why you will never.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dear 26thNC

Don’t you mean the “Moron Brigade”?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Admonitions such as the one preceding this story are absurd. The box that I am writing in clearly asked me what I thought about this story, so why shouldn't I share it? If I don't like stories that glorify extramarital sex, then it is in my self-interest to say so in an attempt to steer authors away from them. Neither talking about nor condoning derogatory attacks. After all, it is in this authors self-interest to discourage readers who will give him low scores so what's good for the goose...no, wait, that's a different story altogether.

LWlurker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous