Lana Goes Camping Pt. 03

Story Info
Steve finally takes his turn with Lana while she sleeps.
2.1k words
4.05
35.4k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two empty bottles of wine lay next to the smoldering campfire. Lana looked at Kevin. His eyes blinked closed, and his head nodded down to his chest. She could feel Steve's eyes on her in the dwindling fire light. Reaching high into the air she stretched languorously, her hardening nipples pressing against the fabric of her shirt.

"Brrr!" She said, and hugged herself.

"Out of firewood, out of wine," Steve said.

"Alas," she responded. "Well, guess I'll call it a night then. Looks like Kevin already has." A faint snore confirmed her suspicion. "Good night, good sir," she said to Steve and tipped an imaginary hat in his direction. He saluted, and then watched her retreat to her tent and climb inside. Grabbing his water bottle he smothered the fire, and stirred it until the last of the coals dimmed. Kevin did not budge. Steve stood next to the dead fire and looked toward his tent, then toward hers, and back to his. He had a little buzz to go with the day's arousal. The decision was easy.

Approaching quietly, he listened and heard her breathing regularly inside. As softly as he could he began unzipping the door to the fly. He saw her through the mesh of her tent laying in her sleeping bag, back towards him, her breathing unchanged. It looked roomy in there, larger than he had expected. He softly unzipped the mesh and climbed in. The wine must have hit her hard. She mumbled something in her sleep and snorted softly.

He lay down just next to her, and zipped up the doors behind him, then looked at her again. Light trickling in from the full moon gave him just enough to see by. She was only half in the sleeping bag and it looked like she might be wearing just the t-shirt. It had ridden partially up her belly, revealing her belly button surrounded by toned abs. The top of her bare hips, and the beginning of the curve of her ass were just visible outside the bag. He had left his camp shoes outside. Unbuckling his belt, he lay on his back and lifted his hips to slide his pants down to his ankles, then he rolled over to position himself as the big spoon without quite touching his body to hers. His cock was fully engorged, thick and long, resting against his own belly button.

He slowly eased his hand along her side, and rested it on her hip. She breathed in, and out, in, and out. He slipped it down her thigh, pushing the bag down to reveal her full, round ass. Stroking her smooth leg briefly with one hand, he scooched down to better position himself behind her, then he slipped his hand gently around to the front, gliding his fingertips along her inner thigh just below the heat of her pussy. He grazed her skin, up and down, for several seconds. Her breathing picked up.

"Mmm Gabe..." she murmured her absent husband's name, and slid her leg back so he could reach all the way up, not realizing this was Steve instead. He took two fingers and ran them along her pussy lips, slightly opening her. Her hips rocked slightly. Continuing to caress her, he worked both fingers further and further in, the wetness of her pussy quickly becoming apparent. Keeping his fingers around the outside of her vulva, he opened her up even more. She repositioned one of her legs to open herself up to him, still thinking in her drunken, sleepy haze that it was husband behind her.

He pushed himself forward so he could feel his cock tip resting on the opening he was making, then took it in his hand and rubbed it up and down along her damp slit. She moaned and spread her legs further. As soon as he had himself sufficiently lubricated with her juices, he lined it up and slid himself slowly inside of her. She gasped, feeling its thickness pushing in.

For a few moments he held her lips open with his hand and slid the tip of his cock in and out. Then he moved his hand up to her hip to get a firm grip on her, holding her down as he pushed his full length inside her, ever deeper. Her breath was coming rapidly now and she let out a soft moan. When he still had a few inches to go he slipped his other hand up to hold on to her shoulder and thrust into hard, fully encasing himself inside her. She let out another involuntary gasp and shuddered in pleasure. He held himself there momentarily, then slid all the way out and then all the way in quickly, repeatedly thrusting himself into her, eliciting the same pleasing moan each time.

For several minutes he fucked her while spooning, plunging himself into her over and over again. She called out Gabe's name several more times but soon the thrusting was having its desired effect. She lost the capacity for language and began to rock with him faster and faster, gasping and moaning, feeling him fully inside of her, only able to get out a few "unnghh, Unnh, Uhhhhnnnnhhhhgghs" before one final "Yesssss!" escaped her lips as her body twitched and shuddered, waves of her orgasm causing her vagina to clamp down hard around Steve's thick cock.

He barely fit inside her, and the sound and feel of her cumming began to induce his own. He picked up speed, matching her hip's motion, and clutching a handful of her hair, pulling her head back, her mouth still open and gasping. With the other hand he squeezed her ass a few more times as he built up to it, and then grabbed her waist as his own orgasm came on hard and fast. With the first squirt he was mid thrust, heading deeper in. As he continued spraying cum inside her, he squeezed himself as deep as he possibly could into her, pumping semen out time after time, his curly pubic hairs pressed firmly up against her shaved pussy.

She reached a hand down as he began to ejaculate and ran her fingertips along his testicles, eliciting a moan of unexpected pleasure from him. Stroking him gently, she lay there and focused on the feeling of his large cock throbbing away inside of her. Large. It was large, like extremely thick and soooo long. The cobwebs of sleep had been cast off her and she suddenly realized where she was and what was happening.

This was not Gabe filling her with his cum. This was an unfamiliar cock inside of her. A thrill of pleasure ran down her spine and a mini orgasm rocked her at the realization. She opened her eyes for the first time and looked back, right into Steve's eyes as he finished cumming a few last jets into her. As soon as he saw her looking at him he kissed her firmly on the mouth. Her eyes closed again and she opened her lips, slipping her tongue between his.

They lay together kissing for a few moments, her pussy still full of his cock, as she felt some of his semen eke out and ooze down her thigh on to her sleeping bag. She pulled back and patted his cheek, smiling, then lay back down and closed her eyes. He lay his head down on her pillow next to her and fell asleep still encased inside her.

The early morning sun began to warm the tent Steve and Lana had shared, waking her up. Groggy with sleepiness she didn't quite know where she was at first, then she remembered... and smiled. She slipped one hand between her legs. The semen that had slid out of her in the night had dried to her thigh. She brushed her clit, remembering how good it felt to feel a cock completely filling her. Gabe had a great dick, but it wasn't nearly as thick or as long as Steve's.

She looked over at him, still asleep next to her. The sleeping bag barely covered him as he lay on his back. She slowly lifted it up to see his flaccid cock resting against his thigh and bit her lip. Gabe would want her to make sure that she took all the pleasure that she could from this other man, with or without his permission. Her hand pressed more firmly on her clit as she slid one finger up and down between her pussy lips, feeling the heat emanating from her sex. She was wet enough to lubricate herself in moments.

Gently reaching down, she slipped her other hand around his cock and slowly, ever so softly, caressed it as she fingered herself. It began to stiffen.

Just holding his cock and touching herself, she let her thumb idly continue stroking just under the tip, as she closed her eyes and brought herself closer and closer to orgasm, breathing quicker and quicker. It was heavy in her hand. Hard. She came suddenly, with a few quiet gasps. After the waves of pleasure had washed over her, she looked at him. He was still asleep. She was soaking wet. He was going to have to wake up.

Slipping out of the sleeping bag she swung a leg quickly over him, and slipped his hard cock into her in one smooth motion. Placing her hands on his chest she rode him as he came to. Feeling her wet pussy eagerly devouring his cock first thing in the morning, he grinned, grabbed her waist and began moving with her.

Having already had one orgasm this morning, she came again quickly with his dick inside her this time. She opened her eyes as she did so and looked into his, gasping quickly as she continued to ride him fiercely through the orgasm. As it subsided, she slowed her pace down and settled herself down so that his stiff cock was completely inside of her.

"Well good morning," he said. In response, she squeezed her kegel muscles around him twice and winked.

"Oh yes. More of that please, but on your knees this time," he said as he flipped her underneath him and began to rotate her while still inside her. She obliged, coming to lie on her belly and then lifting her ass up by spreading her legs out and bending them. Her breasts were pressed into the ground. He slipped a hand around to squeeze one of her nipples and began thrusting. As he continued grunting and pushing himself in and out of her he brought that hand around to grip her shoulder and hold her down. The other hand grabbed a fistful of hip and repetitively pushed and pulled on her so that he slid in and out rapidly. Grunting, he sped up, slamming into her, and slapping his balls against her pussy every time was fully inside of her.

She moaned deliciously. She couldn't believe how deep inside of her he was, and how fucking hard his erect penis was. Fuuuuck it was hitting her in all the right places. She moved quickly from moans to her own grunts and soon just let go of any pretense of silence. He felt amazing inside her. She cried out, screamed out, wordless, orgasmic. He fucked her hard, claiming her, and dominating her pussy.

As he approached orgasm, he brought both hands to her hips, gripped her firmly and slammed himself all the way into her as he grunted out loudly, while emptying his balls into her again, flinging rope after rope of semen into her well fucked pussy. She felt him pulsing, felt the thickness of his cock seem to get even thicker as he pumped her full. He owned her. Briefly anyway.

Collapsing on top of her he lay breathless for a minute. She panted, her eyes wide, reveling in the post coital bliss. Soon his cock began shrinking and he pulled it out of her sopping wet pussy at half mast, an ooze of cum slipping out behind it and on to her sleeping bag. He slapped her ass and lay on his back.

"Fuck yeah. Damn you feel good Lana." She smiled lazily and closed her eyes, rolling over.

"I know. Now make some coffee would ya?"

The hike out was beautiful and uneventful. None of them acknowledged any of the sex they had all had the night before, chatting about inane things, and complaining about work. At the cars, she hugged both of them, and turned down a suggestion to get lunch, saying she had a husband to check on. They exchanged a look and a shrug at that, and went their separate ways.

Lana texted Gabe one thing at the car: "Freshly fucked" then drove the hour or so home to tell him all about it, and give him a chance to claim her back.