All Comments on 'Lana Helps Out'

by zipadofan

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
selfishness wins out

love is gone, trust is gone, soon the marriage is gone.

all because he and she were selfish. (despite her claim to do it to help others, she never considered what it would do to him. that is selfish.)

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
I kept thinking as I read this

it has to get better.

But it didn't.

It has to be one of the wimpiest wimp stories I ever read.

Considering some of the stuff on Lit, that's bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
where do the wimps come from

bad childhoods are what.no real male figures around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Going nowhere...

I'm sorry but I fail to see where this is to help out Deb & Tom's marriage...at least logically. Tom got some strange and I do NOT know what Deb got out of it other than sucking on lana's tits. I agree with the others that Lana needs to get her head straight about her own marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Gullible dummy

Men are idiots. Wife and her lover Deb bamboozled hubby into being a cuckold. Deb give him nothing, Tom gets a public slut and even hubby winds p happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
PLEASE AUTHOR KILL YOUR SELF

now... today for the good of all Humanity Please PLEASE

we are all begginng you kill your self today. Please end us the sufferring of posting your moronic pathetic retared crap and your feeble mind

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Uhhhmmm, well..............

The next time, maybe just leave it as a stroke story and leave out the background story that tried to make it more?

I'm not normally a fan of just stroke stories, and avoid them like the plague, but this gave the impression of being an indepth story, but it really was mostly 7/8ths of a stroke story.

If you think about it you had:

-The wife offering to have sex with another man to "Help" his marriage out (and her friend) while totally not give much thought to whether or not "HER" marriage would survive this.

-A husband who "ALWAYS" wanted to have sex with the other woman in this little triangle.

-The husband has a horrible experience but the wife has the time of her life.

-The wife goes and does wild things she would never do with her husband to entice other men while she's out with the other guy. Willing to do anything sexual he asked her.

-Has sex all night and then the next day, where as the husband's date couldn't wait to get out of the house as soon as possible the next day. The husbands date showed almost no real intrest in sex. Husband got the short end of the straw.

-The other three people had the time of their life but the husband gets slighted like you wouldn't believe.

-The wife is now refusing sex with her husband because she is so "exhausted" from her romp to fix up someone elses marriage.

-The husband gets turned on hearing how much of a slut his wife was for another man.

-The wife starts discussing how soon she can do it again.

-Etc.

See wimp husband/slut wife/stroke story all rolled up into one. But it was primarly a storke story more than anything. This was a story to do nothing but show how much and what type of sex the wife got and how turned on the husband was at hearing it.

Sorry I didn't like it.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The author is an A**HOLE

Such tripe...dumbest story in a long time.

Give it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
stupid stupid stupid stupid

i agree with the rest of them, this is the stupidest story i have ever read on here. i wouldnt even waste my time with this story and im not a writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Moronic

A normal man wound have snapped the neck of this shitty whore and hunted these other two down, I would. I'd kill all these motherfuckers. Slowly, painfully. What a shitty terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't worry about what the fucktards say.....

Why do these stupid fuckers repeatedly read these kind of stories then bitch about them? What the hell do they expect. GOD Damned! Ignorant fucks all of them. Good story man, keep it up. I think in truth, they wish they had the time to write such shit as this. Or maybe it's one dumb bastard posing as several. Who knows? Don't let their idiotic remarks bring you down.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Risq nailed it

Your story had potential but you didn't pull it off - the ending just does not work - leaves with a bad taste. I know you were trying to be clever with the last couple of paragraphs, but it doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Pure shit!

Man that stunk. What husband in his right mind would let his wife fuck another man in exchange for getting to fuck a woman in a wheel chair?

And why is it that wives always turn into sluts for the other man and do things they wouldn't do for their husbands?

I'm sure it helped one marriage, but if the bitch doesn't get divorced or beaten to a pulp over what happened she's one lucky bitch.

If the wife wanted to help she should have found some single girl for the guy to fuck.

Even in a full on swapping situation there's a very good chance one experience will be much better than the other and one partner will want to do it again and the other will not, and then your marriage is in trouble.

You should hand out nose plugs with a story like this, because it stinks out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
just another idiot stupid wimp writer

Shit on your mother s grave you filthy animal

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ugh! Wife kisses kids after sucking up lover's...

semen. As I was reading your story I was not sure if it was a tongue-in-cheek cuckold story or a stroke story. I agree with Risq on specific points in the story.

SleepelessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beyond Belief!

This has to be one of the dumbest storylines ever written and submitted!! You owe everyone an apology for the time they wasted reading this joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dump the wife

THAT WIFE IS JUST USING YOU TO GET TO TTOM SO DUMP HER.

pAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lana need to go

Lana is a slut and Deb is a lesbian and Tom is a bastard and the husband is an idiot..other than that....

doctoryes48doctoryes48over 15 years ago
Great story

Loved it. Soo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Agree

If your an idiot and can be led around by your dick, than bad shit will happen, espically when your wife is a slut.

doctoryes48doctoryes48over 15 years ago
Fabulous story

Good story well told. very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dumb

Dumb, dumb, dumdass husband, slut wife, nice life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
CRAP

These --four --stupid --dumb--asses should get ads--hiv--clap--STD`s and die

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes!!!

Totally disgusting and over the top. Try another line of work, Writing doesn't do it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So a new twist on the standard Cuckold story

Hang a carrot of sex with different woman out there for him and then rip it away.

So lets summarize:

The wife hatches up this plan to "help another couple"

The help is a one, 1, uno, un, eine time thing

He has a crappy night with a bitch and gets blue balls

She has mind blowing sex

She also has sex with the bitch who left right away and went home

Wife comes home "to sore" to do anything and cuts him off from sex

She then to continue this indefinitely

It appears as though this is well known and others are seeking her out.

Time to dump the slut, that what she is. She has most like already been fucking around on him. She will never be happy at home and he will never please her. But the author is setting this up to be yet another ball less cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
divorce

i would have had the locks changed by the time she came home.

Divorce.

She is a fucking slut.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Geez, Louise!!!

I find it hard to believe so many readers took this piece of humorous fiction seriously! Did no one catch on about the paraplegic 'other woman?' Who would NOT do the only thing he ever wanted her to do, since they were in college?

It was NOT a great story, but it WAS funny! Sweetie's 'swing buddy' compromised her reputation about every way he could and she allowed it, thinking it would help her BFF and their marriage. The final hoot was his good friend and golf buddy wanting to duplicate the miserable episode (from Hubby's view) after seeing Sweetie get mauled at the 'ristorante!'

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Helping friends?

This stories are so out of it that its not even funny. If Deb didn´t want anything with you, why didn you send her back and called your wife to tell her what had happened or hadn´t happened. When writing a story whether it be fiction or a true story you need to make it belivable even to a small extent. I don´t believe anybody can be that stupid to let his wife keep her part and more of a bargain while he´s getting screwed over by the friend she is supposedly trying to help. Hope I dont run into any more of your writing if it al goes the same way. I think you need to go to school and learn better or try a different proffession as you dont seem to know what you are trying to present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY?

Why would you post a story with the man getting nothing out of it on a site where most of the readers are men? What is the reader to get out of it? Insulted?

Often on poor or questionable stories, I just do not rate them. I rated this one: 1. Because there is no 0 rating.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Lana is a stone whore and the husband is a cuck. Wife "helping" friends was already used up when this was written.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

So, she says it's just this one time. But the wife is paralyzed, so the husband will get this one time and then go the next what (weeks, months, years) with the same old problem? Nonsense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous