Lana Rides Back to the Hotel

Story Info
Lana enjoys the bus ride back to the hotel after a wedding.
3.1k words
3.97
43.5k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crossed her legs and looked around the room. This ceremony was dragging on. Her husband Gabe sat next to her smiling and laughing along with the crowd as his cousin was married. Lana looked down at her watch and noticed that the slit of her dress had fallen open to reveal a bit too much of her thigh. Pulling it over to achieve a little more modesty she saw out of the corner of her eye that she wasn't the only one who had noticed.

A man in a dark suit was admiring the tone of her muscle. He glanced quickly away when Lana looked up toward him. When he glanced back she caught his eye and smiled slightly then turned to watch the rest of the vows, letting the slit of her dress fall open again and shifting slightly to reveal even more than before.

She watched the happy couple, but her attention was on the man, watching him looking back again and again. She leaned back and moved her arm so her cleavage came into his view as well and moved her arm to reveal a glimpse of the swell of her breast as it pushed slightly out of the side of her dress. She smiled to himself as he clearly couldn't resist time and again. Gabe didn't even notice. Several other men did though, and she felt her pussy dampen.

Uh oh, she thought. I'm not wearing any panties and I am getting far too wet for that right now!

The ceremony ended with a kiss as expected, and the wedding party began filing away.

Finally, Lana thought, I can go get a glass of whiskey! She let Gabe take her arm and kissed him back when he came in for a quick peck. They filed out behind the crowd and chatted with a few of his other family members about how nice it had gone. Lana didn't think about the man in the dark suit again for another few hours when she almost ran into him coming out of the bathroom during dinner.

"Oh, excuse me!" She said, then did a double take as she realized who it was.

"No, excuse me," he said and stepped back to let her by, smiling at her.

When she got back to her table she glanced back at the bathroom and noted where his table was, several rows down. Unfortunate, too far to tease him. She went back to her whiskey and filet and enjoyed the feel of Gabe brushing his fingers around her knee. He slipped his hand up under the slit of her dress and lightly raked his fingertips along the inner edge of her thigh. Oh she was going to have fun with him tonight!

A light buzz from the drinks, and a heavy buzz from the male attention this dress had been getting from her was the perfect combination to fully arouse her lusty libido. After teasing her for a few more moments, Gabe grinned at her and withdrew his hand to her quiet groan of dismay. She could feel her nipples pressing against the thin material of her dress, hardening after the caresses she had just received.

Gabe grabbed her hand and pulled her out on the dance floor with the rest of his family and their dates. They sure knew how to have a good time! The evening flew by and soon it was time to go back to the shuttles. There were two buses.

"Come on let's get on to the first one! Get back to the after party quicker!" Gabe said and pulled her forward, letting her up first, so he could squeeze her firm ass and admire how it felt flexing beneath his hand. They stepped on, into the dim light of an almost full bus. It wasn't too dim for Gabe to miss the glances his date was getting from the seated men. Their eyes undressed her hungrily as she strode toward the back of the bus.

"Uh oh babe, looks like we will need to catch the next one," she said as she reached the back and only saw one seat.

"Nah, that one won't leave for another 15 minutes. You take that seat. I saw one up at the front by the driver." He gave her a quick kiss on the lips and turned back to grab the last seat. Lana couldn't repress a smile. The open seat in the back was next to her dark suited admirer. He was grinning broadly at her.

"Welcome to the cool kids row," he quipped, "I'm Dave."

"Lana," she responded, settling in next to him, feeling his thigh resting against hers. The arm rest was up and even though there was a little room on either side of them, she realized she was letting her body press up against his. He had certainly noticed it. Even in the low light she could see a significant bulge in his pants. They exchanged pleasantries about how they knew the bride and groom and what they did. A moment later another man stumbled on the bus, pushing his way to the back.

"No seats left." The driver said.

"I'll stand," the man slurred in response. The driver rolled his eyes and closed the door. Gabe looked back at the man as he made his way to the back wall. He could see Lana smiling and laughing at whoever she was sitting next to. He felt a twinge of jealousy, one of the side effects of bringing one of the most beautiful dates to the wedding. The drunk man obscured his view and as the door shut, the interior lights went out. Gabe sighed in frustration and turned back to the front. It was only twenty minutes, he thought, they would be back soon. He closed his eyes and soon nodded off.

The drunk man loomed over Lana, leaning against the wall next to her. She was already firmly up against Dave but somehow managed to push herself up against him even more to avoid being stepped on by the standing man. At the first corner he swayed considerably and almost fell on her. She exchanged a look with Dave.

"Sir? Uh, sir? Do you want to sit down?" Lana asked him and looked at Dave for confirmation. Dave patted his lap and winked at her. She couldnt see the wink in the darkness but she had no problem with his suggestion. She pulled herself up on top of him and rested one arm behind his head. The drunk man nodded and collapsed onto the seat, leaning against the bathroom next to the back row. He wasn't so much asleep as passed out in a few seconds.

Dave had one arm around her waist with his hand on her upper back. The other one rested on top of her thighs, his fingers just inches from the long slit in her dress. She could feel the prominent bulge in his pants, now certain it wasn't just an illusion of his zipper. They rode in silence each enjoying the feel of the other. It didn't take long for Dave to start slowly tracing circles on her bare back. Lana closed her eyes and mmmed softly, making no move to stop his advances. The small circles became bigger and soon she was getting a full one handed back rub from him. She leaned into him in the darkness. In the unlit last row with a passed out drunk next to them no one could see what was happening.

His other hand began to roam, rubbing up and down her leg. She quietly kissed his neck, nibbling and licking it lightly. His already large erection managed to get even larger and she slowly grinded her butt cheeks against it. His hand slipped its way up her dress, sliding through the open slit. Her bare legs opened for him. He spent a few moments caressing her thigh, drawing little circles higher and higher on her, teasing closer and closer before pulling back. On the third such tease she lifted her other hand to his chin and pulled his mouth to hers, pressing her lips against his and softly licking his lower lip. She felt his tongue in her mouth and she opened her legs further, moving her hand down to his bicep and pulling at the arm that played between her legs.

He wasted no more time and took two fingers to find out how wet she was. He learned about her lack of panties and her incredible dampness in the same moment, sliding both of them inside of her with no resistance. She cooed into his kiss and writhed on his lap, playing with the back of his neck with one hand while gripping his arm against her. He fingered her gently for a few minutes, his other hand sneaking around from her back to her breast. The open sides of her dress didn't offer much resistance and he was soon cupping her heavy breast in his hand while pinching her nipple lightly.

He had earlier wondered if her nipples were pierced as he could see a strange outline in the dress she wore. He found out now for sure that they were. As he finger fucked her she moved down to kiss his ear and neck again, little gasps and moans escaping her as the tip of his finger regularly and firmly found her clit and her G-spot. He was an expert with her body. Sensations assailed her from her groin to her chest that she didn't want to stop. She wanted to go further.

Reaching down she shifted her weight to move away from his crotch, and began tugging at his cock through his pants while grinding against his now three fingers that were inside her sopping wet pussy. Wanting to feel the fullness of his manhood in her hand she unzipped his pants and slid her hand under the band of his boxer briefs. He was THICK. Decently long, but really quite thick. She stroked it up and down, gently taking the precum that was leaking out of him and rubbing it around his head to lube it up.

After several minutes of this she had enough. She planted her feet on the ground and lifted her dress up behind her. Scarcely believing his luck, Dave took his cock in one hand while squeezing her bare ass in his other hand. She was awkwardly half side straddling him, but managed to lift herself off him enough to allow him to position himself at her entrance.

He rubbed the head of his cock against her, relishing the feel of the heat and dampness emanating from her, and slid the tip in between her smooth shaved pussy lips. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to slowly lower down around him, taking him inside of her inch by inch. He stretched her, thicker than she was accustomed to, though not thicker than she had had before.

Soon he was completely inside of her.

She settled down for a moment, squeezing her kegels around him and grabbing both sides of his face again for a deep thorough kiss. He felt the tightness of her vagina contracting and releasing and he slowly pushed a few centimeters up and down. Their position was awkward, but both of them could feel the other one completely. She shifted to allow for more movement in the cramped space available. It wasn't much, but it was enough.

He quickly got a good rhythm down. She managed to find enough space for him to almost fully come out of her before slipping back down around him. The angle was different than she was used to and it was driving her wild. She felt a wave of pleasure rising inside of her and bit her lip from crying out as an orgasm washed over her. Instead she reached out and grabbed onto him, squeezing his arm on one side and pushing against the bus window with the other. She came quietly that way, but intensely.

As it faded away she realized he was getting thicker, and longer. He was swelling inside of her. Another small orgasm quickly hit her as she realized he was going to cum inside of her. She loved the feel of a man cumming in her and had not expected to be able to get him off so quickly in this space. He was making no effort to withhold it however, not knowing how much time they had, and he desperately wanted to fill this gorgeous woman's sopping vagina with his semen.

He had thought he would be going to bed tonight masturbating to the images he had of her breasts bouncing on the dance floor, or her cleavage from bending over at the dessert table earlier, or the curve of her ass not well disguised by the clingy fabric of her sexy dress... and instead here he was thrusting into her open pussy, feeling her clenching and cumming around him... and he exploded.

She opened her mouth and bit back a cry as she felt him release, as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down around him completely. She pulled up to ride him again, but he was having none of it, forcefully pulling her against him and holding her there as he squirted cum up inside of her. His cock pumped his seed into her four, five, six times as he grunted quietly. She took it all, feeling the creamy froth of their fucking begin to squeeze out the sides of her pussy and drip down on his balls. She realized that her mouth was still open and closed it looking back. His eyes were closed and his hands were still holding her firmly pressed against him.

But the drunk man's eyes were not. There was just enough light in passing street lights for their eyes to meet in the dark. She held his gaze as she felt Dave pulse a few more times, grinding up against him to pull the last bit out. The man looked down, admiring the breast that had worked its way out of her dress in Dave's groping, and seeing the curve of the side of her ass revealed by her hiked up dress.

When the man looked down she turned and kissed Dave on the mouth then stood slowly, feeling his shrinking member slide slowly, wetly, out of her. A glob of his cum ran its way slowly down her inner thigh. She reached down and wiped it up with the hem of her dress as she pulled it back down. He tucked his dick away back into his boxer briefs and zipped up before she sat back down on his lap.

They kissed for a few minutes more and he continued to explore the swell of her breasts inside her dress, fondling them so as to ensure not one inch was left unexplored. Her nipples were so erect they hurt. Dave never noticed the man next to them watching them. Soon he realized they were close to the hotel.

"I'm going to use the bathroom real quick," he said and she nodded, letting him climb around her and over their seat mate. His eyes were closed again, but they opened as soon the bathroom door shut and he immediately looked down at his own bulging pants, reaching down to unzip them. She smiled and nodded, reaching over with her hands to pull the man's cock out and bend over to take it in her mouth.

Sliding her tongue up and down the man's shaft she slipped one hand down to cup his balls, fiddling with them and running her fingers through his coarse pubic hair. He had been dancing and his crotch was sweaty and musty. She licked away, slowly at first, then urgently, stroking his cock with her hand, then plunging her head down again to take it completely into the back of her throat.

The show he had just witnessed had him worked up so he didn't need much encouragement and she had quite a talent for blowjobs. She heard his breath quicken and felt his cock harden even more firmly in her mouth. She knew it was coming and began drooling on his cock even more as he moved his hips up and down thrusting himself in and out of her slobbering mouth. Sucking up some of the spittle she used it to stroke him one final time, feeling him swell in her hand.

Similar to the way Dave had grasped her against him when it had been his turn, this man pushed her head down and arched his back so that his cock slid as deep into her face as it could go then let loose, cumming great goblets of semen straight down her throat. She gagged and retched slightly, but he still held her there. She made no move to fight it either; the gagging wasn't unpleasant. She couldn't breath at the moment but it was only temporary. She heard the toilet flush in the bathroom and could tell Dave was washing his hands as this man continued to grunt, gasp, and pump cum into her stomach.

She took it all, swallowing around his pulsing cock as best she could. Some of it leaked out the side of her mouth and ran down his member. Soon he was finished and slumped back down. Lana licked up the few bits that had gotten away from her and swallowed it all, coughing slightly. He zipped up his pants and she sat up just as the door opened and Dave came out.

The bus was pulling into the hotel and Dave didn't want to climb over the sleeping man again so he leaned back and blew a kiss to Lana. She blew one back, and in the darkness wiped away some of the man's cum that had gotten on her cheek. Moments later the bus stopped and the lights came on. The drunk man stumbled forward and the crowd worked its way off the bus.

As they approached the door, Dave kissed her on the neck and whispered his room number in her ear. She smiled. She wouldn't be going to his room. She got what she wanted from him. Gabe would be needing a full recap and his own turn anyway. She left the bus and smiled when she saw Gabe waiting for her, giving him a big hug and pressing close to him, a twinkle in her eye, and two men's cum inside her in less than twenty minutes.