All Comments on 'Lana Rides Back to the Hotel'

by WillowsRaven

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why would Gabe touch her with a ten foot pole?

Who knows how many diseases are floating around in her cunt? Does Gabe have a death wish? Is he terminally stupid? His wife has demonstrated to him that she has no love or respect for him. What more does he need to know before filing for a divorce? Ridiculous story.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whore didn’t get enough at the club, so the cuck let’s her do the cab driver too.

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago

This woman has no love or respect for her husband at all

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

So her husband was a cuck? Don't get why people like this get married. If they want to mess around stay single and get their fill. What she did is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
gabe knows?

So does Gabe know she plays around? Is this some game for them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

I loved this short little tale of debauchery. It reminds me of the time my school had an overnight field trip to Washington, D.C. There were chaperones and the one nearest us fell asleep about midnight. My boyfriend and I managed to fuck a couple of times during the night. The last time I looked over across the aisle and saw one of the other boys from our class watching as I bounced on his dick. I managed to see his hand stroking his dick and for a brief moment I thought about what it might be like to have it in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, did the slut wife have time to do the basketball team and the bus driver as well. That'll make a great cream pie for old cucky Gabe. Just what the world needs another slut and her dumbass cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow isn't Gabe a lucky guy

He's got himself one of them "modern, independent, strong" women. Yeah, also known as a slut.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SLUT BITCH WHORE

The story was well written and nice to read...... BUT this no good worthless slut bitch whore should have listened a lot closer to the VOWS she just heard read a short time earlier... Get rid of this cheating slut before she gets totally out of hand and you get taken in divorce court...she will want you to support her and her sleeze bag lover

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Remembering a 30 minute cab ride a friend in front and his mom in back with 3 of us . All pslayed with her but she rode the friend in the middle . A few of the guys were fucking her . She wasn’t hot but a friends mom who was married fucking her sons friends . They had a video tape of doubling up on her , ass and pussy . It was sick, she would sneak out to meet guys to give bj’s on a Saturday before everyone went out.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

How is it that you are increasingly drawing an image of a woman that is more like a penitent whore than a modern wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simps

I love reading these incels angry comments. These women hating boys and their limited scope on relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot!

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. She is my favorite kind of wife..belomgs to someone else but still loves a good time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the worst kind of wife, a cum dumpster, married to some closeted beta. Absolutely pathetic, disease spreading slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous