Lana's Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...I like you."

I returned.

"What?" I asked.

"I like you, Lana."

Where I had gone just then, it was hard to say. But Daniel's voice had called me from that faraway place. "No, you don't..." I said. "Don't say things like that."

"I do," he said. "Maybe it's more than that."

"More than--" I said before cutting myself off and rolling my eyes. "Fuck you for teasing me."

What the hell was he saying? He couldn't be saying this...

"I just--I can't stop thinking about you, lately. Is it really so crazy?"

He sat stooped over, elbows resting on his knees, hands clasped together and staring at me, not even the suggestion of a smirk at the corners of his lips. Still, I sat at the other side of the sofa, head resting against my knees, toes clenched and hidden by the upholstery.

I looked into his eyes. Large, dark. Black portals. Still earnest, those eyes. Honest.

"...Yes," I said. "Yes, it is."

"Then I'm nuts about you, and I don't care if it is crazy."

He stood and moved to the middle seat. As he sat, my cushion slumped toward his, and I had to resist sinking in his direction.

"I'm serious," he said. "Dead."

I placed my hands over my feet, pressed my closed eyes against my kneecaps. "Don't look at me," I said.

"Why not?"

"Just don't..."

"I like looking at you," he said.

"No," I said.

"I know you want me too, Lana."

"You don't know anything."

"You want me."

I breathed in deeply, exhaled slowly. "Yeah, so what if I do?"

"So have me then."

"I'm not sure what that means."

"Let me touch you."

Quickening heart rate, hardened nipples. I could feel myself radiating a kind of interior heat, could feel the dampening divide between my legs. The wetness came suddenly, my pussy contracting involuntarily. "You're just stupid," I said, voice airy, nearly breathless. "You don't make any sense."

"I want you."

"You can't have me--my--my virginity," I said.

"Then I won't--"

"You're not my fucking boyfriend."

I wouldn't lift my face, wouldn't dare to look him in the eyes. Not right now, not during this--this fucking conversation. We were seriously talking about sex! Daniel and me. I couldn't believe any of it. Not us, he wouldn't. Daniel's cock inside me... It was impossible.

"Then just kiss me for now," he said. "That's all."

But I did want to fuck him. I did! It just couldn't be that. Not my pussy. But there were other things, and I had to tell him that, didn't I? How do you say it?

You just ask, don't you? You just say the things you've needed to say.

"But there's obviously other ways to go about it," I said.

"Right...Go on..."

"Like... giving oral, for instance," I said. "And there's...like, hand jobs and griding, even butt stuff if a person's into that."

"Butt stuff?" he asked.

I went flush...hot. I could feel a single bead of sweat trail down the side of my face. There was no turning back now.

"A-anal," I told him, voice quivering, "and other stuff like that, you know? Basically, like my whole body is okay besides my pussy...but..."

"But?" he said.

"But I really love butt stuff, not that I've ever had anything real. I mean I've never been with anyone. I've used toys--dildos, man."

"You're so sexy," he said. "I'd love to do that with you, Lana."

Quite frankly, I was stunned. And I felt better, so much better. I had said so much I needed to say, and it felt good, no matter how inarticulate.

And he wanted me. He wanted... me.

What the actual fuck?

I was practically dripping.

I shuddered. "You'll fuck my ass then?" I whispered.

"I'd love to do whatever pleases you."

"Will you lick it, too? Eat it--my ass?"

Now my mouth was just moving, words tumbling out without permission. It was full steam ahead. I had lost my mind.

"Yes," he said, signature earnestness still intact. "I will, Lana. I'm dying to." He spoke in his typical measured manner, but the words held a kind of aural weight. They came slowly, then tumbled out as if over a cliffside.

"You're gross," I said. I chuckled gently, glanced at him for just a quick second.

"I don't care," he said. He leaned in and kissed me--hot and sweet, just like I'd always imagined it would be. "I don't care if I am."

I was powerful now. And he was hot for me.

"Will you suck my toes and clit and put your dick down my throat? Will you put your balls in my mouth?"

"Fuck, Lana. Yes! Yes, I will."

I shot a steely-eyed look at him, fixed my gaze on his without looking away. He stared back at me with desperate, pleading eyes.

"Then," I said, "take me up to my bedroom and fuck me in my ass until I cum."

I had been right on the money--Daniel, my big bear man, had a massive animal cock. A thick, long dick dressed in engorged veins, the cockhead swollen like a fat, juicy red plumb, hung between his legs. It was the most incredible cock I'd ever seen.

"Fuck, man," I said, shook. I couldn't wait to have him in my ass, but I'd make him earn it first.

I was on my back, naked, legs akimbo. It felt good to be open and before him that way, pussy lips spread and dripping cum like viscous tree sap, coating my ass and beginning to soak the bedsheets. I was hungry with anticipation, ready for him to do to me what he said he would.

I was the shining subject of a most wonderful dream, Daniel my ultra sexy co-star.

Daniel stood at the foot of the bed, naked from the waist down, just staring as if I were a work of precious art, a Picasso or da Vinci piece, and he was taking it all in. "You're the most amazing thing I've ever seen," he said. "Truly."

"Take your shirt off," I said, "and get to work."

He pulled his t-shirt over his head and tossed it aside, and I was glad he did. His body was gorgeous, lean and muscled, glistening in the milk-blue glow of moonlight pouring in between the window blinds.

He climbed into bed, cock dangling free between his legs, the heavy balls between his thighs swinging like some goofy, rythmless pendulum. I was in a daze, drunk with a kind of self-contained ecstasy held back behind some mental dam, waiting for him touch my--

He gripped my left foot in his hand and ran his tongue along the sole. It was electric, but he kept going, kissing his way up along the arch and taking my tiny toes into his mouth.

"Fuck!" I practically screamed. The pleasure was too intense, the nerves ablaze and firing like supercharged pistons.

I pulled away, but he sucked me back in.

He's sucking my toes. Daniel is. He's going to eat my pussy and ass.

I couldn't turn off my interior-narrator, who found herself in a constant state of stunned surprise.

Daniel's going to cum deep inside my ass...

I imagined myself used up, spent, legs folded over one another, my arm draped over the side of the bed, cum dripping from my asshole.

How in the world did I ever pull this one off?

His tongue waltzed over and between each of my toes, then he went to the other foot, then to my calf, then up between my thighs sucking, kissing, biting my flesh and pulling me into his mouth. He was devouring my body, tasting each portion of flesh with a nimble tongue, moaning as if he'd never had another quite as flavorful, quite as delicious as I.

He gripped me from behind the knees and pushed my legs so far back that the heels of my feet bumped up against my ears. My back rested against his chest, my hot pussy and ass a wet, open-faced sandwich just inches beneath his gorgeous lips. He peered down into my holes like an expeditioner peering over a gorge, and there he found life. Translucent juices ran along the natural runnels of my pussy lips, down and around the grooves bordering the hood of my clitoris, along my stomach toward my navel.

I watched in entranced arousal, mind reeling.

He breathed in deeply, running his nose up against my asshole, then up until the tip bumped gently into the hood of my clitoris. "You smell so fucking good," he said in a fey, faraway voice. The kind you only find dreams. "So good."

"Lick me," I begged him, reach up and forcing his face inside my pussy. "Lick me lick me lick me."

His lips wrapped around my clit, cheeks hallowing, and my flesh was sucked into his mouth. He licked, flicked, rolled my clit and labia between his tongue and teeth like a wad of wet gum, worked sweet nectar out of me like eager lips slurping the juicy meat of a ripened mango. I clenched my toes, gritted my teeth--I'd never felt a sensation quite like that. So fucking good. Mind-rattling.

I watched with dumb, wide-eyed fascination as he used his dexterous tongue to taste the entire surface area of my visible pussy. He dropped it inside the dark hole of my cunt like a ladle searching for meat at the bottom of a stock pot. The pink flesh of my labia hung from his lips like pretty-pink noodles, entering and exiting his mouth in intervals as his full lips ran through my dripping slit, his tongue lapping wildy at my insides.

I nearly screamed as he moved to my taint, then further back, and pressed his tongue against the entrance of my ass until it worked its way inside. His strong hands gripped the fat of my ass cheeks, holding me apart, as he tongue-fucked my anus.

He's doing it! He's eating my ass.

Daniel was actually eating out my ass... I was living out my dream in real-fucking-time. Me! Lana Rodriguez middle-of-nowhere, PA, had the tongue of one of the most desirable men on the planet buried inside her ass, tasting her rectum. Her childhood best friend...now lover.

None of it made any damn sense, but here he was... looking down on me with his mouth wrapped around my anus, sucking it, licking it out, frenzied eyes watching me with a desperate fervor. The man couldn't get enough of my body, my holes.

And I loved it. Every carnal moment.

I reached blindly under me as he engaged his dark work, searching for his cock. I gripped an object the size of a large doorknob, yet soft. Flared and wet. It was the head of his big cock, the engorged, swollen glans dripping copious precum down and along the veined ridgeline of his shaft.

He groaned as I blindly took the length of his massive cock into my hand, pulling, trying to draw what I could out of it, until my fingers were wet and sticky with his fluid. I took back my hand and he watched as I licked my fingers clean. It was his taste...and it was good. Delicious.

Sweet. He's sweet.

I wanted him to cum in my ass, but I knew I had to taste his nut too. Who says I couldn't do both? He could come twice--mouth and ass.

Daniel came up for air, face slick with my pussy juice. "I need to fuck your ass," he said. "I need it now..."

His voice was that of a man aching, longing, as if he'd come across a desolate desert and my ass was a life-giving oasis. He had wanted to drink, and he had drunk. But now...now he wanted to enter my butt, to take that great plunge deep inside me. Would I let him return to the surface?

I nodded. "Let me suck your dick first. Cum in my mouth first."

"Your ass...Can I cum in your ass, Lana? Please?" he begged.

"You'll cum more than once," I told him. "Trust me. Now lay down on your back."

It was time to put that dildo-sucking practice to good use.

I wanted to suck him until he was all used up, dead weight, an out-of-service hunk of man meat left out to dry. I wanted to run him into the ground, to suck his very essence out his body through the head of that incredible cock. The slit at the head of his dick was so generous that I bet it could have taken a quarter in its slit.

He rolled off me and onto his back. He placed his hands beneath his head and looked at me with the most mischievous smile. "I can't believe this shit," he said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," he said. "You and me."

"Never thought you'd be fucking your best friend, did ya?" I laughed, then kissed him hard. I could taste my pussy in his mouth. I placed my index finger against his lips. "Now shush it."

His body, his remarkable physique, was incredible: muscled, defined, chest and abs and obliques almost overdeveloped. He had a deep V-cut bordering his abdominals that almost appeared to be carved into his flesh, just above a clean shaven, hard cock.

The thing was at least eleven or twelve inches! True, I'd never had true dick, but I knew my cocks. I'd had plenty of ten-inchers in my ass and mouth, and this one--Daniel's--was a real fucking specimen. Not only long, but thick! Adamantine hard, too. Robed in gorgeous blue and purple veins, his cock was a work of biological art...

And it was mine... My big fat Daniel cock. Mine to suck, mine to fill my ass with. In that moment, I felt like the luckiest woman on planet Earth.

I swept anxiously along his body like a roving cloud, tits dangling over his skin like twin tornadoes, hard nipples running against gooseflesh like needles across a human record. He was built like a brickhouse, but there was gentle give at just the right places, warm meat to grip, scratch, bite into. Heat resonated beneath his bronze skin. Everything about him demanded sex, demanded that I fuck him until he filled my cervix with cum.

I ignored those impulses.

It was time to suck his dick, to drain those stupidly enormous balls until they ran dry. That was my job, and I committed myself to it.

I was, after all, his best friend. Such a title obviously demanded that I give him the best kind of treatment--and that meant giving him the best head of his entire fucking life.

"Just a sec," I told him. He watched as I stood and walked to the mahogany bureau across from the bed, my ass jiggling with every step. I found what I was looking for-- a simple hairband. "Just getting this hair out of the way," I told him with a sly smile.

"You're a dream," he whispered as I crawled back onto the bed, taking his cock into my hands.

"Ready?" I asked him. I licked the tip of his cock, giggled.

I felt good. So damn good, just here with Daniel, entirely present in the moment. Maybe I was even happy...How long had it been since I had felt that way? Just pure, unrestrained happiness without any frills? Long, long time.

"Yes," he said. "I am."

I pursed my lips at the tip of his cock, pushed against the purple, swollen head, and took him deep inside my throat in a single smooth motion-- all maybe-twelve inches of him. The practice had paid off.

"Fuck!" he bellowed. "Lana--oh!--fuck..."

Shit, I actually did it...

He gripped the duvet as if holding on for his very life, mouth agape, disbelief in his glazed-over dark eyes.

I loved his rich taste--musky, with subtle notes of sweet vanilla. It was my first-time sucking cock! and it was fucking good--and I was pretty damn good at it, too. His thick cock was down my throat, and I'd have gotten the balls too, were it possible. He held the back of my head with both hands, bucking into me, but I wouldn't release him. Instead, I held his cock still between my teeth, biting down at the base with not enough pressure to cause real pain, but enough to convince him to relax and still himself.

He obliged. "It feels too fucking good," he said. "I--I'm gonna cum, Lana."

I imagined I could see a side profile X-ray shot of my head and neck, of the quivering enormous cock inside me, nested between the wet walls of my throat, pulsing with uncontrolled pleasure, ready to burst and give way like a sudden dam break. It made me hot, knowing that he was inside me like that. Knowing I had total control of his cock and pleasure.

I slowly pulled him out of me, lapping at the surface of his cock's shaft the entire way, inch by inch until the head emerged, dripping creamy precum. I gently sucked the head to a polished finish, Daniel cursing and kicking his legs as I worked his glans with my tongue. I kissed his cock from tip to balls, then took his sack into my mouth. He uttered incoherence as I sucked each of his balls, alternating between one then the other, giving both attention and sometimes taking them both into my mouth at the same time. I ran my tongue along the tender longitudinal line running up his scrotum, and he quaked beneath my attention, cock jutting, pumping, a trail of liquid bubbling from the tip and running down him until it met my tongue. I left not a single drop behind, then looked up at Daniel and told him, "Now I'm going to make you cum. Then you're going to fuck my ass, okay?"

"Okay," he said in a vacant monotone. Daniel was somewhere else, someplace I had taken him with just my mouth alone.

And the only way to bring him back, was to make him cum.

I gripped his cock at the base and held it tightly with both hands.

Again, in a single motion, I swallowed him tip-to-base, only I didn't stay down there this time--I moved up and down and up and down, sucking and licking, vigorously working his cock with my tiny, twisting hands.

He came fast and hard.

A deluge of warm, sweet-tasting cum flooded my mouth, then I slammed him into my throat where he continued to pump into me, his orgasmic howl tapering off until a gentle mew, his rough hands loosening into a tender hold.

He ran his hands through my hair as I sucked the leftover cum off his cock and balls. I licked my fingers. "You taste like a sugarplum..."

We both laughed.

"You taste amazing yourself," he said. "That was the best I've ever had, Lana. Swear it."

"We're not done yet," I told him, gently kissing his cock.

It stood erect, hard, unwavering. "I know," he said.

We kissed in silence for a long time.

I waited on the bed, head down and ass up.

I had lubed my butthole generously, but I knew it would hurt like hell. A cock like that always did, at least until pain vacated the premises pleasure would suddenly flood in to occupy. I peered behind me as he took up a mounting-position, one hand gripping my hip and the other guiding his lube-coated cock toward the entrance of my ass. When it found its port of entry, it rested there snug against my anus without breaching my walls.

"Stick it in!" I demanded.

He stared down at me, gasped. "I don't want to hurt you," he said. "I'm pretty big and--"

"Shut up," I said. I reached back with both hands and pulled my ass cheeks apart, kegeled so my anus winked at him. "Stick it in, now. Just fuck me and shut up."

I had waited long enough for this moment. A little pain wasn't going to tank this experience for me, fuck that! Daniel wasn't leaving this room without filling my ass with cock and cum.

He exhaled a long breath. "Okay..."

He moved inside with a single stroke, my hole receiving him in total, balls slapping hard against my pussy. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, equal parts pain and pleasure, a sensation so full that it was as if he'd entered my ass and pussy simultaneously.

"Fuck!" I screamed, releasing my ass and clenching the bedsheets between my fingers. "Holy fucking shit..."

Daniel gripped my hips, panting. "D-d-damn...It's so tight. You feel so fucking good. So fucking good."

I stood up on my knees until my back met his chest, threw my hands behind me and gripped his hard ass cheeks, pressing him still deeper into my body. He bit and sucked at my neck as I ground him inside me, whispering, "Yeah, baby. Yeah, just like that. Like that." I rotated my ass in messy figure-eights, working his cock from within, pressing into it then pulling away, pumping it with my sphincter muscles. I could feel every vein, every ridge and bulge, the entire shape of his cock against the walls of my ass, filling me as if an insert cut flush and perfectly fitted for my rectum. A cock personalized just for me. My holes only.

"Back down," he told me, pushing my head back down against the mattress. "I'm going to move now."

"Okay," I told him, ready for it. Needing it. "Fuck me."