Lana's Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out of me, just the head of his cock held captive by my sphincter, then slammed back inside with single, smooth stroke. Another clap of his balls against my pussy, another toe-curling pressure-release before being filled up again. Then he went to work, pounding my ass as if he were engaged in a high-rep workout, pulling out then barreling back inside, again and again and again. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." I kept saying, having been rendered dumb by it all, having nothing else, only seeing and feeling his intense cock-work inside me, wanting his cum not only inside my ass but also in my pussy and my and eyes and mouth and throat, across my face and tits and dripping in thick strings from my painted toenails. I wanted him all over me; I wanted to drink him up until nothing remained.

"Ah, fuck!"

He grunted and came inside me, a powerful orgasm that racked his body. I took it all as he fell into me, panting and pumping, his balls emptying inside my ass. I'd had plenty of my own great orgasms in my life, but I'd never experienced one quite like his: it was prolonged, intense, maybe even profound. Even after lying on top of me for a minute, cock still planted in my ass, post-orgasm aftershocks shook his body with tremors. When he finally pulled out and fell on his back beside me, cum poured from my ass as if it were on tap--it was totally obscene, almost comical--the pressure of his massive cock finally released. He gently stroked my head as I lay there, pushing the last of his cum out of my guts.

"You're...You're the best I've ever had, Lana."

I laughed. No shit, I was. You don't plot fucking someone's brains out for years and not give your best when the moment finally arrives. "I know I was," I said.

I sat up and looked down at the pool between my legs. I couldn't resist...

I swung myself upright and over the bed, walked to the foot, crawled back up on all fours to where Daniel's mess came pouring out of me, and hovered over my prize. I smiled, licked my lips, tucked a stray hair behind my ear as Daniel watched me, that atypical look of concern and confusion across his face. "What are you doing...?"

I shook my head and giggled. "Eating your cum," I said, licking the sheets like an ice cream cone on a hot, summer's day.

"Don't do that," he said, "Lana...please don't do that."

"Shut up."

I licked and sucked the sheets, still warm cum coating my lips and tongue and throat. Sweet and salty with an almost buttery aftertaste. "It's delicious," I said, finishing my dessert and reaching back for the main course--Daniel's incredible cock.

He gasped. "It's sensitive," he said.

"I'm just cleaning it off," I told him. He was still hard, so I worked him down my throat again, sucked it, licked it sparkling as I pulled him out of me. I gently kissed his cock all over, smiling and staring into those dark eyes without breaking contact. "Yummy..."

"I think we need to do this again sometime. I mean, we should definitely do this again."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Excuse me, ya big, beautiful man...I'm not finished with you. You're not the only one who gets to get off, duh."

He nodded, grinning. "Equal rights and all that."

On all fours I worked my way up his body, straddled him, got on my feet and rested each of my hands on his steely pectorals. "I'm going to ride you until I cum. I don't want you to do anything but play with my tits, okay?"

"Okay," he said, reaching up and taking my nipples between each of his index fingers and thumbs. They went hard under his soft touch. "Then fuck me until you cum. Though, I'm not sure why you'd clean my cock only to dirty it again."

I shrugged and guided him inside me. "Guess I just wanted to clean it twice."

That incredible sense of fullness came again, as he sank inch-by-inch into me. I shuddered at the pressure, left streaks of red across his chest as I dragged my nails across flesh. I didn't stop sinking until his dickhead ran up against some rectal dead-end, all of him snug-as-a-bug inside the warm embrace of my asshole. He closed his eyes, groaning, kneading and pulling madly at my nipples.

Daniel's dick, after all these years, was finally right where it belonged.

I came down hard and fast on his cock, my fat ass clapping against his skin, using my right hand to support myself with his chest as leverage, the other hand to work my red, swollen clit. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," I cried, one fuck me for every drop back down on his fat dick. Thick, hot nectar leaked out of me, sticky, clinging between his pelvis and my pussy like tiny tethers. I licked myself off my fingers and went back to rubbing my clit and vagina, working myself vigorously, his cock running through my ass like a plumber's snake, digging into me as if trying to unclog an unruly drainpipe. Daniel panted and groaned under me, but I couldn't let up--not until I got what I needed.

Beads of sweat fell into my eyes. I wiped my forehead but didn't stop, only dialed up the heat, working my thighs into a hot burn.

Clap clap clap!

Almost fucking there...

Clap clap clap!

And there it was!--

An explosive burst of fluid sprayed from my pussy as I met orgasm, showering Daniel's face and chest. I dropped to my knees, my head thudding against Daniel's chest. He held me tight as I continued to work my clit, crying out, shaking uncontrollably under the intensity of it. I rocked there gently, speechless, until I stilled in a state of total post-orgasm relax.

Dan "the fucking" Man had done me in.

There was no going back to life before tonight. What Daniel had, I needed more of. Again and again. My bear man and his bear cock...I knew that I loved him then, that no other man would ever do. And none of my stupid toys for that matter. Daniel was the real deal, and he was mine.

Right? I mean, we fucked and that meant something. Or would that be it? Would he go back to Pittsburg, back home to his millions and his mansion and his hookups.

"Come with me," Daniel said.

I looked up at him. "Where?"

"Break the lease here and come back to Pittsburg."

"You're stu--"

He kissed me hard, biting my lip as he pulled away. "I won't leave without you," he said. "We'll pack your things tomorrow, throw away what you don't need, take what we can. Fuck it, we could throw it all away and I could buy it for you again. Let's just go. Leave it all behind."

"You're not my boyfriend," I told him. "You're not my man."

He laughed. "You are my girlfriend. Somehow...I think you've always been."

I felt a flush of hot warmth in my stomach. It rose to my chest, flooded my face and head. "I'm your girlfriend...?"

"Yeah. And one day, my wife."

I thought for a moment then said, "What will we do there? What will life look like?"

"I'll work and come home to you every night. We'll live together and watch movies and vacation in Maui. You don't even have to cook--I get those premade meals from a food delivery service. All you have to do is be...Just be there with me."

"I love cooking," I said.

"Then cook. Just come with me."

"What?" I said. "And have to watch that Blade-bullshit every night?"

We laughed and I hugged him tight. I didn't tell him then, but I knew I would follow him anywhere he asked me to go. I knew that Daniel was the first and last man I would ever be with, that he would have me completely, all of me. My life, my ass, my pussy, my love, my kids, my life.

No stone on the path of our lives unturned.

Me, entirely.