Lana's Casting Couch: April

Story Info
Lana auditions April.
5.9k words
4.54
18.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phunta
Phunta
182 Followers

Hey guys, I decided to make my first futanari story based on "Backroom Casting Couch''. This one though, there's actually a job. I wrote this because I wanted to work on something that let me use a ton of dialogue. So let me know what you think and what I need to work on. Also, this story contains hyper cock sizes, soft-cum/stomach inflation, and any other futa interests. If you don't like that stuff, I suggest reading my other series "Kayla the Bull". A trans girl with a reasonable sized cock... for the most part. Enjoy.

*****

Lana

IRL Inspiration: Pornstar Alison Tyler

April

IRL Inspiration: Pornstar Lauren Phillips

*****

Lana set up the last camera facing the black plastic couch. "Alright, almost time," she said as she checked her phone for any updates from April.

"It's almost 3, so she should be here soon."

brrrr

"That's her!"

Lana answered the call, "Hello? April?"

"Lana?"

"Hi, are you having trouble finding the place?"

"A little... I'm outside the plaza complex, but there's no sign for you."

"Sorry about that, let me go outside and walk with you."

"Okay, see you in a bit."

"Mmk." Lana hung up.

April stood outside staring up at the building signs. She saw a photography studio, a Tax Assistance business, and a computer repair shop sign. All of them had nothing to do with what she came here for today.

The front door opened and a tall woman peered out, "April?"

"Yes, Lana?"

"The one and only." Lana held out her hand for a handshake.

"Sorry about making you come outside, I just couldn't find it on the directory."

"Don't worry about it, I really don't want to pay for all that, so I just tell people where to go, or I just come out like right now."

April nodded her head as she made sense of the explanation.

Lana pointed her hand towards the door, "Come inside, let me show you where we'll start the audition process."

"Oh, okay."

Lana smiled as she looked at April from top to bottom. She was more gorgeous than the photos she sent of her. She was pretty tall, a couple inches shorter than herself at 6ft 2 inches. Her hair was just as beautiful in the picture as it was now. Lana didn't get to meet many redheads, so as you could guess, April was a treat. Her boobs though, they were decently sized. They looked to be an E of F cup. Whatever they were, they looked to be more than a handful.

"This is us right here," Lana said as she opened the door for April.

"Thank you."

"Okay," Lana closed the door. "Let me just start recording the cameras and we'll get started, you can just sit there on the couch." Lana smirked as she already turned the cameras on before she left to get April.

Lana sat down on her desk across from the couch April was sitting on. "So April, you want to get into the adult industry as a model."

"I do."

"Do you know what you'll be doing?"

"S-Sex?" April laughed under her breath.

"Yes, you'll be having sex with other models and photoshoots even. Does that sound like what you were expecting?"

"It does."

"And you don't have a problem with doing that often?"

"Nope, I'm totally fine with fucking all the time."

"That's good," Lana smiled as she started to ask the juicier questions. "So how often do you have sex?"

"Probably 3-4 times a week."

"Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? Or do you just hookup?"

"Mainly just hookups, I don't have anyone to do it with all the time."

"That's too bad." Lana felt her cock twitch. "So tell me about yourself, the sex side of you. When did you lose your virginity?"

"When I was 18, it was a gift for my boyfriend at the time."

"That must've been something."

"It was alright, it was my first time and he was a bit big."

"Big?" Lana's curiosity grew. "How big was he?"

"I think he was like 7 inches?"

"Wow, that is big for your first time."

"Yea, but he took it slow and it was okay."

"Have you had bigger ones since then?"

"The biggest one I had was when I was in college, it was about 9 inches I think."

"And how was that?"

"Not so great, he just wanted to pound and pound, didn't really feel good."

"That's too bad," Lana hid her smile as she thought about changing her strategy. "And have you done anything with girls?"

"A few times."

"And did you like it?"

"Yea, it was nice, more sensual than the guys I've been with."

"That tends to happen with girls, they care about the moment and who they're with, guys just want to feel good themselves."

"Yea, but I still need a good cock most of the time."

"I don't blame you." Lana was ready to wrap it up, she needed to get to business. "Okay, so do you know how this process works?"

"Not really."

"So I'm a scouting agent, and my job is to send every single video and photo I can get from you today and send it to producers in the industry."

April nodded.

"If they like you, you can start as soon as monday and start making 1000-2000 dollars a day."

April's eyes widened.

"Does that sound good?"

"Yea," April choked as she spoke. "That's perfect."

"Okay, so what I need to do today is to see how you perform and look on camera." Lana leaned her chair back. "So I'm gonna ask you to remove your clothes."

April nodded and stood up. Wearing a dress, she started unzipping from behind and slowly removed it showing her black bra and blue panties.

"Do you want me to remove my bra first or my panties?"

"This is all you, whatever you want to do to show yourself better, you do that."

April nodded as she slowly removed her panties. Bending down and showing her bright pink pussy and asshole.

Lana stopped her before she got up, "Why don't you spread your cheeks and lips. Show off your pussy."

Lana aimed the camera on her desk towards April's tight pussy. She thought to herself, for someone who says she has sex all the time, her pussy looked really tight. I mean, it was to be expected since Lana made her comparisons with her own handy work.

"You can continue." Lana directed.

April stood up and slowly undid her bra as her tits dropped wonderfully.

"Wow, those are amazing," Lana complimented. "How big are they?"

"34F"

"They look amazing... how old are you by the way?"

"32"

"You are not," Lana teased in disbelief.

April laughed, "I am, I have my ID if you want."

"It's okay, I believe you." Lana moved her eyes down to April's pussy and saw that she kept it trimmed, but still had it covered with short orange pubes.

April stood there looking at Lana for direction, fidgeting her hands on her boobs and fixing her hair.

"Are you finding all of this okay so far?"

"Yea," April smiled with nervousness. "Just like this?" April placed one hand on her pussy and another groping her tits.

"That's perfect," Lana praised. "Do you masturbate often?"

"I do."

"How often would you say?"

"Maybe a couple times a week"

"Mmmk, pretty average compared to the other women I've interviewed."

"Yea, don't really need to since I actually have sex the days I don't get off with myself."

Lana could feel pressure in her crotch area growing. She had to restrain herself for now and stick to the plan.

"So we're gonna do what we call a solo masturbation scene," Lana turned her chair to the left as she grabbed the camera on the tripod. "Producers are going to want to know how you perform by yourself, usually to see if you look natural when cameras roll."

Lana got up and stood behind the tripod, holding the camera with her index finger on the zoom buttons. "So while you do that, keep in mind you are also performing."

April nodded and began rubbing her clit.

"Do you just use your hands or do you use toys?" Lana asked.

"Both."

"Do you need a toy?"

"What do you have?"

"I have a dildo if you want."

"Uhh, sure."

Lana walked to her desk as she opened a drawer. As she brought up the toy onto the desk, April's face went pale. The size of this dildo was huge.

Looking at April's expression, Lana chuckled knowing the reality of the massive toy.

"Is it too much?"

"Too much?" April said sarcastically. "It's the biggest dildo I've seen. Why do you even have that? How did you even get that?"

"I have a friend that makes them for me."

"But why?" April stared at the massive toy. "It's got to be at least a foot and a half, and it's thicker than a soda can. What pussy could take that?"

Lana smiled, "You'd be surprised what the pussy can do." Lana said knowing the toy was 2 feet in reality.

April swallowed in her fear and accepted the toy, "I can use it, but I think the most I could take is the tip."

"That's fine, whatever makes you comfortable."

April held the heavy silicone dildo with her two hands. Looking at the comparison with the size of this thing, she could easily see that 5 or 6 more hands could cover its entirety. Seeing the boulbsness of the head made April's jaw hurt by looking at it. Thankfully it was only a dildo, only a toy made to bring size queens fantasies to life. So she thought.

"Why don't you start off with the tip of the head?"

April nodded as she used both her hands to lead the massive toy at the front of the entrance of her pussy.

"Take your time with it and if you want to just use your hands, you can do that too." Lana tilted her head to the side to look at April past the camera. "We do have more scenes we have to try."

April nodded and slowly pushed the tip into her pussy.

Lana zoomed the camera closer to see April's pussy stretch wider and wider.

Hiding her sounds of pain, she naturally moaned with pleasure with each second her pussy let in the massive head.

"Are you okay?" Lana asked. "Is it too much?"

April held her breaths between each attempt she made to push deeper. "I'm almost there, it's really big though."

"My friend that made it said it's the largest one they've made."

"Why would your friend even make this?" April's voice cracked with frustration.

"I asked them too."

"Why?"

"I thought it would help"

"Help with what?"

"I had it commissioned for the girls I audition."

April released her breath and moaned. Her pussy lips wrapped around the head of the dildo. She managed to get the entire head inside her.

"Is it..." April winced her face as she tried to take slow deep breaths. "...is it a popular thing in porn? Huge dildo insertions or something?"

"No, I just prep them for the rest of the audition process."

"W-what more are you going to make me do?'

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to tell you when we get to that point."

April slowly tried to push in and out the massive head in her pussy. She looked down and saw that her lips were gripping around the rim of the toy. Pulling out the head would be a more tasking process. So she decided to just push further and thrust all she could, only accepting another 3 inches. She could see the head of the toy starting to make a mound on her stomach. She basically looked 3 months pregnant.

"Wow, you're doing very well than most girls I've auditioned." Lana complimented.

"Is-is that a good thing?"

"A very good thing, you'll be able to do more scenes than the average girl."

April smirked as she heard Lana praise her skills. She was so happy that she was able to prove herself with this massive toy, but she was also glad that she would never meet a guy with a big cock like the toy inside her.

Lana, still behind her desk manning the camera, started to feel her lower half start to tighten. She was close to revealing April her secret.

"I think that's all I can push inside." April spread her legs wider as she showed Lana her stretched pussy covering the toy.

"Mmk, why don't you slowly try and pull it out."

April nodded as she winced her face tightly. She used both her hands to pull the massive you from the base. She could feel her stomach and gut feel slowly empty. Lana focused the camera on the amazing sight as April's pussy stretched more and more until she heard a loud wet pop.

"FUCK," April yelled.

Lana looked with confidence at April's pussy. "My, my, your pussy is gaping really wide."

April tried to look down to her pussy, but she couldn't really see anything. To understand the size of her pussy at the moment, she moved her hand and tried shoving the tips of all her fingers in. To her surprise, she could practically put her entire fist inside with extra space to spare.

"Holy fuck I'm stretched."

"That you are."

April couldn't believe what she was able to do. She never in her life attempted to shove a massive dildo in her pussy, much less think about stretching it to the point that no cock would be able to satisfy her.

"What am I going to do now?" April scrunched her face with a little worry. Would her pussy stay like this? "Can I still feel good during sex even though I'm this stretched?"

Lana giggled, "Don't be silly sweetie, of course you can."

April relaxed her face.

"After a few days your pussy will go back to a size where the average guy can satisfy you."

April felt relief after hearing Lana's good news.

"Although, I'm pretty sure anyone below 5 inches or are lacking in girth won't do that much."

April nodded as if she dealt with the compromise in her head.

'That's okay I guess. I only ever stick with guys that are 6 inches or bigger so I guess that's good news.'

April could feel her fist tighten as her pussy started to slowly close. Without there being an object keeping her stretched, her pussy retracted to a manageable size.

"Looks like your pussy wants something else than a toy." Lana teased.

April looked at Lana in confusion. What did she mean by that?

"What are we going to do next?"

Lana felt tightness around her crotch. She couldn't handle it anymore.

"We're now going to see how well you do performing with another talent."

"So I'm going to be fucking a guy?"

"Not a guy," Lana smirked.

"So a lesbian scene? Was that the point of the toy?"

Lana continued to smirk as she pushed herself out of her desk and stood up.

"You'll be performing with me."

April looked confused as she stared at Lana standing behind her desk.

"I don't get it?"

Lana slowly walked away from her desk in full view of April's vision.

"Holy shit," April whispered under her breath. April saw the biggest bulge she had ever seen. In disbelief at what she saw, her thought process went to that bulge being a dildo.

"So y-you're gonna fuck me with a dildo?'

Lana laughed, "Sweetie, this is no dildo."

"Wait, so you're transexual?"

"Even better..." Lana slowly walked up to April and whispered in her ear. "I'm what you call a futanari."

Shaking from how hot it sounded coming from Lana's mouth, April was speechless. She had heard of futanari before, but never met one before. The way Lana's bulge was jutting out, she guessed the rumors were true about them.

"F-futanari?"

"Have you heard of them before?"

"I was in high school when the trials were happening."

"Have you been with one before?"

April shook her head. She's only seen pictures of them online, only a several years ago they started to get more accepted in the world, especially as sex symbols.

"What have you heard?"

"U-um," April looked down as she bit her lip. "They have both a pussy and a cock, their sex drives are greater, their bodies are bigger, and their cocks are..." April looked down at Lana's bulge.

Lana looked down to where April was staring and giggled.

"Definitely bigger than the biggest you've had, right?"

April looked at the dildo right next to her, "I mean, this is the biggest thing I've put inside me honestly."

Lana chuckled, "Good thing you were able to take it... for the most part."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Cause it's not just a dildo." Lana unbuttoned her skirt, slowly putting her thumbs inside. April stared as she felt her pussy leak.

"I-I don't understand."

"That dildo you put inside your tight pussy," Lana pulled down her skirt, revealing her semi-soft cock. "It's a mold of mine"

April couldn't believe what she was seeing. She's seen pictures of futanari cocks before, but seeing one right in front of her was completely different. She could feel the heat coming from it. Even the smell of Lana's cock was so pungent that it smelled like fresh cum mixed with sweat.

"S-so I already had you in me?"

"I mean just the shape of my head, but I think you'd like the real thing instead."

April gulped as she looked at the massive cock twitch. It was still soft but veins were already pulsing around it. It was definitely bigger than any of her dildos at home, the biggest being 8 inches. It looked as big as a bowling pin, and as thick as a Gatorade bottle. She wasn't even hard yet.

Looking lower, April saw the massive balls that hung below the massive cock. They were the biggest she had ever seen. The size of grapefruits, they dangled halfway down her thighs.

"T-they're big," April stared in awe.

"You want to hold them?"

April nodded and cupped her hands underneath both of them. It took her by surprise that even though she knew they were huge, they were also heavy. Probably a pound each, April felt the warmth coming from them.

"They're really heavy."

"Haha, I've been told."

"How do you walk with them? Don't they get in the way?"

"Not if I tuck everything correctly. Plus, I have special underwear to deal with them."

After fondling the two massive testicles, she moved her hands towards the slowly growing cock. It looked bigger than it was a few minutes ago, but still soft. April tried lifting the limp shaft with one hand, realizing how difficult it was, she used her other hand to relieve the stress. With both hands covering the cock, there was still half uncovered. She couldn't even wrap her hands around it. She still had a good 3 inches of space between her thumb and middle finger.

"It's so heavy," April started stroking. "It's not even hard."

"So bigger than 9 inches?" Lana teased again.

"Way bigger," April smirked.

April looked at the head and saw that it was still smaller than the dildo.

"C-can I put it in my mouth."

"Excited are you?"

"It's just... really hot."

"Hold on sweetie, let me grab the camera."

April saw as the futa walked towards the tripod and took off the camera. As she slowly walked back to her, she saw Lana's cock and balls sway left and right. The way they swang really showed the heaviness they had.

"She's getting a little impatient," Lana looked down at April as she pointed the camera at her face.

April stared at the cock in front of her. She grabbed it and led the tip of the head into her mouth. Although it wasn't as bad as she thought it was going to be, her jaw still had a tough time opening up to Lana's girth. The sensation reminded April of when she tried to take a big bite out of an apple.

"Mmm," Lana moaned as she felt the moist warmth of April's mouth.

After some struggle, she was able to put the whole head in her mouth comfortably. Her jaw wasn't hurting, so that was a good sign. She looked up at Lana who was pointing the camera down at her.

"Impressive, most girls have a hard time taking it in the mouth even at this state."

April smiled as she heard Lana's praise. Wanting to impress her even more, April began stroking and bobbing her head. Using both of her hands to stroke, she felt Lana getting harder.

"Mmm, that feels good."

April could slowly feel the tip of the cock grow inside her mouth. She continued bobbing and stroking as she looked up at Lana recording the whole thing. She could feel tears running down her cheeks as she started to feel her eyes watered.

"You're sure you want to continue? I'm still not even close to being hard and it looks like you're struggling."

April couldn't say much, only humming and shaking her head, letting Lana know she still wanted to continue.

Phunta
Phunta
182 Followers
12