Lana's Casting Couch: April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, okay," Lana petted April's head, comforting the girl.

April already could feel her throat clogging up, she could feel the air flow from her mouth start to close and relied on breathing through her nose.

"Hmggg," April moaned, vibrating Lana's cock.

"Mmm, that was hot."

April could still feel the cock grow inside her mouth. She was about a foot away from the base of Lana's cock. She couldn't really tell how big she was, or how hard, but she definitely felt her jaw starting to sore.

"You still have just the head in your mouth," Lana said as she patted April's cheeks. "I'm gonna start thrusting inside your throat, okay?"

April took a second to think about it and nodded. She was so turned on right now she could feel her pussy leaking onto the couch. She didn't care about the soreness she was feeling right now, she just wanted to see if she could actually fit more of it.

Lana still held on to the camera with her right hand, but placed her left hand behind April's head. She started to push her head towards her as she did slow thrusts.

April was making audible gagging noises as she tried to relax her throat. She could feel the cock trying to stretch through.

"Try relaxing your throat sweetie, trust me, you won't regret it."

April listened and closed her eyes. As Lana's cock kept knocking at the entrance of her throat, she tried to relax all the muscles that controlled it.

"Mmm, that's it baby, just a little more." Lana started to make bigger thrusts as she felt April loosen. "Just relax and breathe through your nose."

April did as she was told.

Lana suddenly felt something wrap around the head of her cock. She could feel April release air from her nose. Staring at her face, Lana saw the girl took about 7 inches of her cock. She was impressed, including the fact that her girth was huge as well.

"Wow, you've been the only person I've been with that's taken me down the throat their first time." Impressed, Lana felt April's throat tighten, giving her a pleasure she rarely felt.

The corners of April's lips lifted. She was proud of what she accomplished. Seeing Lana smile made her want to pleasure her even more.

"I think that's enough deep throating for now, you look like you need a break."

Lana slowly pulled her cock out of April's throat and mouth. A loud audible pop echoed through the room. April breathed heavily as she gasped for air.

"Are you okay?" Lana asked.

"y... yea, just need to catch my breath."

Lana looked at April's exhausted face. Mascara ran down her cheeks as snot dripped down her lips.

"Here," Lana reached over to her desk to get some tissues. "Let me clean your face up a bit."

"S-sorry, I look like a mess."

"Don't worry about it sweetie, you looked hot for the video."

As Lana was wiping the snot and mascara off April's face, she noticed she was stroking her cock.

Lana chuckled, "Can't get enough huh?"

"I-It's just... you're so huge, I want it inside my pussy already."

Lana smiled, "Then why don't you lay down for me."

April did as she was told and laid on the couch, spreading her legs open.

"Is this okay?"

"That's perfect," Lana looked at April's pussy. It was still gaping, but not as much as it was 20 minutes ago. "Good thing your pussy's still gaping, we don't have to worry too much about you taking my size."

"I guess that dildo really did help in the long run."

"That was the intention when I commissioned it."

Lana positioned her cock at the entrance of April's pussy. The head of her cock looked comically massive next to her pussy.

"Are you ready?" Lana asked.

"Yes, please put your huge futa cock inside me. I need you to fuck my tight pussy."

Lana wasn't even fully hard yet, maybe 50% erect. Still, it was enough to push through April's gaping pussy.

"Fuck," April blurted in pain and pleasure. "You're so fucking huge," she whispered.

"Just wait till I get fully hard."

"F-fuuck," April orgasmed as she heard Lana say those words. Shaking uncontrollably with pleasure, April couldn't believe she came that quick. Even when she masturbated, it took her at least 10 minutes to cum. With Lana though, her cock hit every single spot in her pussy, that she came instantly.

"Did you just cum?"

"Y-yea, i-it felt so good," April whispered.

"You really are a slut."

"I-I am, but only for your cock," April pleaded. "No one's made me cum like that or that quick before. Even masturbating takes a while."

"I've been told I have that effect on women."

April giggled as she rubbed her clit with Lana's cock still inside her.

"Fuck me again please," April said innocently.

Lana obliged and grabbed her spread open thighs, pulling her close as she thrusted her cock deep inside her.

"Mmm, your tight pussy feels good."

April couldn't say anything, she was in ecstasy. Lana was hitting spots she didn't even know were there. She was going deeper than she had ever gone with any guy or dildo, that is before today.

Lana started picking up the pace and started thrusting deeper. So far April was able to take 10 inches. Every time she thrusted, she could see her cock poke through her stomach. She was about 70% erect too, so April still needed a lot more if she was going to take all 25 inches.

"You're doing great sweetie, you've taken 10 inches so far."

"10 inches? Wow, thats..." April took a breath as Lana thrusted. "...that's the most I've taken, especially with your girth."

Lana laughed, "You still have a lot more to go, and I'm still not fully hard."

April looked down to her pussy, she saw that she only took 1/3 of Lana's cock. If she was gonna grow even more, it was impossible to take everything.

"I-is that even possible?"

"Only one other girl I've fucked was able to do it, but it took a few months of training."

"And you think I can do it in one day?" April said with shock.

"Not really, but I want to see how far you can go. Usually when I audition, I try to push the limits of who I'm auditioning. It helps give an idea what kind of videos you're capable of doing."

April could feel Lana's cock quickly grow inside of her with every thrust.

Lana felt April squeeze her cock. She made sure the camera was pointing at them and began fucking April without restraint.

"I'm gonna go faster okay?"

"J-just go easy okay?"

Lana laughed, "No promises."

April felt Lana pull her body closer to her, forcing her cock deeper into her. With every thrust, Lana grunted. April felt her massive balls hit her ass, clapping against her cheeks.

"Fuck, I feel you getting bigger inside me."

Lana said nothing. She just kept a steady pace of pounding April's pussy. Grunting and gasping, April just saw an animal having their way. At that moment, she realized she was being used as a proper slut.

"Your pussy is one of the best I've had," Lana finally spoke.

April moaned as Lana stopped thrusting and had more than half of her cock inside her.

"F-fucking sh-shit," April moaned as she orgamsed a second time.

"I'm fully hard and you have about 15 inches of my cock inside you."

April was in disbelief. Her stomach looked as if she was pregnant, and she didn't even take all of Lana's cock.

"I-I don't think I can take anymore of you."

Lana attempted to slightly push her cock deeper.

"Fuuck," April whispered.

She was right, April's body wasn't letting her go any deeper. She expected this might happen, but she was holding on a little hope to see if it could happen with someone else. Lana immediately thought about the one person that was able to take all of her.

"Well, at least we tried." Lana accepted.

"Y-yea, that was the best sex I've ever had."

Lana laughed, "Sweetie, we're not done yet."

April's face quickly changed expressions from relief to horror.

"W-what do you mean?"

"We still need a cum shot... a creampie."

"W-wait, isn't futanari cum guaranteed pregnancy?"

Lana ignored what she said and began thrusting again.

"Ooh, fuck," April shook. "L-Lana, wait a minute."

Ignoring her plea, Lana continued pounding her pussy. April tried to pull away, but Lana's strength and her weak-spent body didn't allow her to.

"L-Lana... p-please," April begged. "I can't get pregnant right now."

Lana didn't respond, instead she picked up the pace and thrusted faster. April looked up at her face and saw the lust in her eyes. She was going to cum inside her no matter what.

"P-please, I can't," April pleaded again, but couldn't handle how good it felt. "F-fuck it, I-I can't help it anymore." April rubbed her clit, "FUCK ME, FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY WITH YOUR MASSIVE 2 FOOT COCK!"

Lana felt the build up of cum start to simmer. This one was gonna be a big one.

"I'm gonna cum," Lana grunted.

"CUM INSIDE ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR FUTA CUM!"

After a few quick thrusts, Lana gave one final pound as deep as she could go.

Oragasming for a third time, April could feel her pussy and stomach start to feel a warmth spread all inside her. Suddenly her stomach started to expand more and more. Lana grunted with every spurt she released inside April.

Lana looked down to see her cum spill out of April's pussy onto the couch and floor.

"Fuck, that was good."

April couldn't say much as her body was still twitching from pleasure.

"You're a real slut you know, you really took it like a champ."

April was out of it, staring into space with her mouth wide open. Lana slowly pulled her cock out and saw more cum spill out. April's pussy was stretched so wide open that you could barely fit a 2 liter bottle inside.

"Wow, and you're gaping a lot."

April was slowly coming too. She felt a warm wet sensation under her ass. Her eyes were a little blurry. She could make out Lana's figure and her beautiful breasts.

"W-what happened?" April asked.

"I think you blacked out for a bit."

It took her a second to remember what was going on, but she remembered. "Y-you came inside me didn't you?"

"I did," Lana said confidently.

"I-I didn't want to get pregnant. Why didn't you stop?"

"Don't worry, I have a futanari version of Plan B."

April's eyebrows raised, "Does it work?"

"My wife and I use it all the time."

"You're married?"

"3 years."

"Does she know you do this?"

Lana laughed, "She's the one that told me to do it."

April was still a little light headed and looked around. She saw the cameras were still there, probably recording. "I totally forgot I was auditioning."

"Don't worry, a lot of girls do."

"Do you think I did good?"

"I was about to ask you that," Lana walked over to her desk to sit down. "On a scale of 1 to 10, how do you think you did?"

April gave it some thought and really thought she did more than what she thought she was going to end up doing.

"I'd say a 10? I took the biggest cock I've ever had and that's saying something since you're 2 feet long."

Lana smiled, "Don't worry, I'd give you a 10/10 too."

April was happy that she did so well. "So other producers are going to see that?"

"Yup," Lana reassured. "I'm going to send all the footage to producers along with a recommendation from me."

April couldn't believe it, "T-thank you, it means a lot."

"No problem, you earned it... literally."

Both of them laughed.

"But what kind of porn is it?"

"Well if you could've guessed, most of them are futanari porn."

April was a little worried, would she have to work with someone bigger than Lana? She didn't know if her body could even handle that.

"Don't worry, I'm like the gatekeeper for new girls like you. If you can handle me, you can handle most futanari."

"Do you have like the biggest cock?"

Lana raised her eyebrows, "Oh no... well... I mean I'm definitely up there but the biggest in the world that I know of is about 3 feet long."

April's mouth dropped.

"Yea, but she's not a pornstar," Lana tried to relax April. "She's an escort friend of mine."

April had a sigh of relief. She wouldn't know what to do with a 3 foot long cock. Was that even possible?

"Yea, but don't worry, most of the futanari that you'd be performing with are between 12 to 20 inches."

April was stunned. She had just entered a world she had no knowledge of, but it was worth it. If that meant she could fuck beautiful women with big cocks, she was all for her new career.

"Well that's it I suppose," Lana slowly turned off each camera. "Do you have any other questions for me?"

April looked down from embarrassment, "C-can I have that Plan B actually?"

"Oh, right," Lana laughed as she reached into her drawer. "Here you go."

April took the box that read "Plan B: 14-Steps".

"It's a little different from regular Plan B. You have to take it once everyday for 2 weeks."

"Why?"

"Futanari sperm is of course more potent, but it does also survive longer than normal sperm."

"Oh, I had no idea."

"Yea, scientists are still figuring out more things about us everyday."

Since she was going to spend most of her time with them, Lana realized she had a lot to learn about futanari.

Looking over at April who was starting to change into her clothes, which were soaked in cum.

"Sorry about that, I can give you a change of clothes if you want?"

"Y-You just have clothes lying around in my size?"

"I've been doing this for 2 years, I learned to keep shirts and shorts of all sizes in my office."

The both of them laughed.

THE END

12