Lana's Cum Receptacle Experience

Story Info
Lana is captured and becomes a cum receptacle.
4.5k words
4.29
112.6k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coolness rippled over me as I slowly regained consciousness.

"Ah, I see you're with us. Just in time," a male voice murmured from somewhere behind me as I felt slippery fingers stroke across my exposed pussy. They slipped back and forth a few times, then pushed into me. My pussy stretched around one thick finger, followed by a second. They twisted in me and retracted, pushed in, twisted and pulled out.

"N-No please don't," I panted as I struggled to get away, only to find that I was completely restrained to some sort of frame. My Pussy and arse were high in the air, my body tethered in a doggy position with a deep incline for my head.

"You'll find it's useless struggling dear, you're completely and utterly at my mercy."

The fingers that were teasing me pulled out and I heard rustling behind me. I struggled to try and look but it was no use. I whimpered as the situation started to dawn on me. I didn't know where I was, or who he was. I was completely immobile and completely naked.

"Hold still," he murmured as he returned his dripping wet fingers to my now well lubricated pussy, his fingers twisted in me again and then he began a scissoring action, stretching me further.

"Ahhhh," I groaned as I felt the burn.

His fingers spread my pussy wide on the next scissoring action, and he held it, my muscles tried to close but he wouldn't allow it. An odd sensation came over me as I felt something viscous pouring into my pussy.

"It's lube, don't worry. We're not gonna expect you to take us all dry."

"HELPPPPPP," I shrieked as loud as I could but before I knew what was happening a gag was being forcefully shoved into my mouth and fastened behind my head.

"None of that now. You're gonna love this," the same man murmured as more lubricant poured into my stretched open pussy, "Just a bit more, then the plug."

I didn't understand what he meant by plug, I couldn't concentrate, the sensation of the lubricant being poured into me, filling me, was wrong but so fucking hot. Suddenly, I felt something push against the opening of my pussy as his fingers slowly retracted. My pussy stretched impossibly around the massive girth, it burned as it was pushed more and more until my pussy devoured it and closed around it.

"Wh-what have you done?" I gasped, trying to push out the intruder.

"No no no, This stays," he snapped as he pushed the plug in firmly and placed something over it and around my waist.

"Nooooo," I wailed behind the gag as I tried harder to escape this predicament.

A sharp slap on my arse cheek stopped my struggles dead.

"In a few moments you'll start to feel the effects of the lubricant. It's mixed with an aphrodisiac. It'll help relax you down there and help you cum a lot easier. It's a new blend but stronger than we've tried before. We'll give you so many orgasms you might even die. Of course You're also gonna take so much dick and so much cum in you that if you don't die, you'll definitely wind up pregnant. Cos we ain't using condoms," he trailed off laughing.

"Please no," I tried to beg through the gag as my pussy started to tingle inside, I panted as the sensation overwhelmed me, "Let me go please."

"Why? We have you right where we want you. I'm looking forward to plowing my cock into you," he chuckled darkly, "Just so you know, a few of us have hyperspermia. It allows us to cum lots and more often too. We're gonna keep you full if you get what I mean."

I sobbed as I took in my situation. I was in a dark room. I was gonna be raped. I was either going to die or end up pregnant. I looked around but everything was dark grey concrete. Was I in a basement?

"It's okay. We all work during the day so we have something to keep you company when we're not here - I think you'll like it here. We'll give you a really good fucking life," he chuckled again at the innuendo, "Wait here a few minutes, We'll just go get ourselves ready while the lube does it's thing. Hope you're ready for a good long fuck cos there's quite a few of us."

Footsteps sounded behind me and a door squeaked open, "Guys, She'll be ready in about 10 minutes," he shouted out, I whimpered as many male voices whooped and hollered.

***

I strained against the restraints holding me to the bench and struggled to get loose, but it was impossible. I was fastened firmly and couldn't escape.

The plug holding in the lube he poured into me was stuck firm too. No matter how much I tried to push the plug out, the belt he'd placed over it was holding it in.

My pussy tingled and felt really warm, I wanted the sensation to end but until the stopper was removed and the lube came out, I feared it would just intensify.

I cried some more, knowing that there was no way I could escape what was going to happen.

***

"Thanks for waiting for us," the same man that filled me with lube laughed as he descended the stairs, I listened as more footsteps sounded, "so, how are we feeling?" He murmured as his hand stroked across my bare arse cheek.

"Please don't do this, please let me go," I mumbled illegibly from behind the gag.

"You hear that fella's? She's so excited to have this opportunity to be our sperm bank, in fact she's so excited she wants her first cock right this second, she can't wait another moment," he deadpanned, "Reckon we can make her pregnant?" He asked the other men who were eyeing me up like I was their meal. "Tell me? Are you fertile right now?" He whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes as I tried to think, realising that I was in my fertile phase.

"Nooo," I wailed loudly.

"Lets take that as a resounding yes then fella's. Not that her fertility phase would even matter since that lube is so packed with fertility and arousal chemicals that it's likely increased her fertility ten-fold. Not sure about you, but it makes me so hard thinking about fucking a baby into this sweet and sexy bitch. So I've filled her sweet pussy with the special lube to help us give her all the meat and batter she can take, I say we should all dip our cocks in her first before properly fucking her. It should help us give her a good 3 or 4 loads each, minimum."

I gulped as I watched their heads nodding, not believing what was being said. A tear ran down my face knowing after this I'd never be the same.

"Okay, Lets get this plug out. Because she's front down, she should hold a lot of it in, but we'll use this bowl to catch whatever comes out. We can lube up from that actually. That way everyone's cock will be a long awaited surprise."

A blond man with a raging hard erection held the bowl beneath me as the first guy gently removed the belt and oh so slowly removed the plug. My pussy gaped around the widest part before it came out with a bit of a yank. I felt the lube flow from my overfilled pussy like a gushing torrent. After what felt like forever the flow slowed down and they removed the bowl.

"Okay lads, watch me plow her and slick yourselves up, this is gonna be a hell of a session. When we're done, we can re-use the plug to hold our cum in. She'll definitely be pregnant after tonight."

Hands gently stroked over my lower back and I struggled to get away, "please don't," I garbled.

"Shhhhh," he hissed as he lined up his rock solid erection and slowly began pushing it into me, stretching me.

"No, no, no," I chanted as his cock stroked every nerve ending. Pressure was building so fast I didn't know what was happening until the orgasm hit me, just as he bottomed out. I shrieked as pleasure suffused my body.

"You see that fella's, she'd never have cum so quick if she didn't want this," he pulled out and slammed back in again, "shit this lube is potent, I don't think I'm gonna last much this first round."

He slammed into me over and over, his cock stroking my over-sensitised nerve endings. My pussy started to tighten, my first rapist began slamming in me harder and harder until it felt like a bomb had detonated inside me. He groaned long and loud as a gushing warmth blasted my insides. I came with a shriek, muffled by the gag in my mouth.

"Ugh, yeah, take my spunk you dirty little whore," he growled as his thrusts slowed down, "you're gonna be cum central by the time we're done with you."

I sobbed as he withdrew, and one of the men stroked his erect cock and started moving past me. His cock was ginormous. I was pretty sure he was going to split me open. Not so long as it was wide.

"No, Please don't," I pleaded, even though I knew it just sounded like muffled nonsense.

I watched the other men stroking their cocks to full mast, amazed at the shapes and sizes. I felt a nudge at my pussy as he slid his slick cock along my dripping slit.

"Guys, make sure you save all your cum for her pussy, it really likes cream," the first guy chuckled again, "It's certainly gonna have it's fill."

I looked pleadingly at all the men who were watching me with such single minded focus that I shivered, none of them looked ashamed at what they were doing. I really was fucked, in more ways than one.

"Noooo," I garbled as I felt the second cock of the evening slowly bore its way into me. My pussy stretched painfully around the insane girth.

"Yessss," he hissed out slowly as he bottomed out, "you're so fucking tight."

"Although she won't be when we're done with her, am I right guys?" The first man chuckled darkly, "I'm Dan by the way, the one fucking you? Thats Donald but we call him Donny," he paused and looked at the others, "From left to right we have Jack, Simon, Mason, Conrad, and Tim."

I looked into each mans eyes and saw only lust. I was being fucked at an increasing speed by the man behind me, Donald, and the other men just watched silently, their cocks getting firmer and fuller as each stroke slammed into me. Pressure began building again as he swelled inside me, his ejaculation imminent. His cum blasted into me so hard it threw me into another orgasm, I cried out as the men stared, watching me be filled with their friends sperm. My orgasm subsided but he was still filling me with his cum. His girth wasn't allowing anything to leak out and I felt my pussy stretch as the volume was becoming too much, he just held still as more cum flowed into me.

"Did I mention a few of us have hyperspermia, Donald, the guy plowing you right now, Jack and Conrad all have it. Massive volume, am I right?"

I whimpered pitifully as the pressure was building and building, throwing me straight into another orgasm.

"Me think she likes it," he chuckled, "Jack, you're up next."

I watched as a dark haired guy moved towards me and trailed his hands along my back as he walked past. Donald slowly removed his cock from my stretched out pussy, cum gushing from between my legs in a wild torrent.

I felt fingers slowly stroke along my clit, gently rubbing it in circular motions, I whimpered as he removed his fingers and replaced them with his cock. He slid up and down, and paused at the opening to my pussy. Oh so slowly he slid into me, one slow inch at a time. As he bottomed out, he pushed further.

"Argh," I groaned. His cock was too much, more than I could take. It wasn't so much that he was too broad as it was his cock was just longer than my pussy could take. It was hurting, Just as I was about to shriek, he withdrew a little then pushed forward again.

"Thats it Jack, stretch that cervix. By the time you're done her womb should take every load we give her," Dan explained with a knowing smirk on his face, "Did you forget what Jack has, Cum Slut?"

I blinked slowly at Dan as Jack continued rhythmically pulling out an inch or two before pushing back in deeper than before. The pressure was unrelenting and I ached deep inside. What did Dan say about Jack? He mentioned a few of them had hyperspermia but was Jack one of them?

"I see you remembered," he chuckled gleefully, "Jack will slowly stretch your cervix open little by little, and his gargantuan load will be deposited right in your waiting womb... and his load will be immense!"

"Noooooo!"

"Oh yes. See, he's starting to speed up. He goes real deep, don't he," Dan grinned in pleasure as my face relayed the pain of his compadres thrusts, "Not long now. You like cream pie?" He deadpanned then burst into laughter.

It was pretty awesome timing because as he dropped the line, Jack rammed in as hard as possible and held there as his cock ejaculated hard and fast, deep inside. I squealed as the pressure built and built. Jack groaned as his dick just kept shooting string after string of thick cum inside me. I could feel the pulsing slow down, eventually stopped and then he just stayed put.

"Who wants in next?" Dan eyed the remaining men.

"I want in her last," one of the men spoke up, in a rough gravelly voice.

"This is Conrad. Although Jack and Donald have hyperspermia and massive cocks in their own rights, Conrad is on a completely different level. Look at the size of his balls and think to yourself, how much cum is in them babies? Look at his cock, it ain't even at full mast yet."

I whimpered as I looked to where Dan was pointing and the sheer desire burning in Conrad's eyes.

One of the other guys stepped forward and proceeded to walk past me. I desperately tried to stop him but couldn't move an inch.

Slowly, Jack withdrew his cock and another torrent of cum flooded out of me.

"What do you think guys, That reservoir was an amazing idea. All the cum that has fallen out, Once we're finished with her we'll empty her into the reservoir. We'll take her to the toilet and clean her up, clean the equipment and then get her ready for her night time festivity," Dan explained, watching me intently as confusion rippled across my face, "ah right. We have something special for you. It's a machine that will fuck you and squirt our over spilled cum into you regularly throughout the night. All night in fact. We'll even add some of the special lube in the mix, in fact we'll concentrate it for you. It'll make it much more potent and make you cum every time you get a load. How does that sound?"

Tears rolled down my face as my inescapable predicament fully dawned on me.

The one called Conrad stepped forward and bent down in front of me, gently wiping the tears from my face. Leaning closer he whispered in my ear, "Shhhh, It's not so bad. Just accept us and everything we have to give and everything will be fine. You can be happy here."

I turned my head to look at him to see if he was serious. His face was devoid of humour or joking. He looked over my body to the man who was slowly caressing my vagina, "Take her Tim," he urged, roving his eyes across my body before making direct eye contact.

A Thick head rubbed up and down my pussy a few times before he buried his cock inside. It was Thick, ridgy and curved. Every time he pushed in it rubbed something that made me feel like I needed to urinate.

"Stop, stop," I begged as he mercilessly rubbed the same spot inside of me with his rigid cock. I sighed in relief as he stopped at the entrance, the sensation ebbing away. My body that was coiled tightly relaxed. Sudden movement had me tightening again, "Please stop," I sobbed.

He didn't stop. He sped up. The sensation increased as something built. One last thrust, his fingertips grazed my clitoris as I exploded into a million fragments. I screamed long and loud into the gag until I ran out of breath. Then he came. It wasn't like Jack or Donald but more like Dan. His cock stopped pulsing and he withdrew completely.

"Simon, You're up," The man in front of me, Conrad, murmured as he stroked some of my hair from my face.

Conrad held my attention as he murmured that I was almost done, it was almost over. He held my attention so much that I wasn't aware when one came and the next, Mason, took his place.

"I'm next," he whispered into my ear. "I had to be last, I'm a bit big you see," he murmured to me as my eyes darted to his equipment. He was thick and hard, yet not fully erect.

"Shhh," he soothed my sounds of distress, "I'm gonna remove the gag. You're not gonna scream are you?"

Tears rolled down my face as I shook my head. What was the point of screaming. This whole house was in on this. No-one was gonna save me. Plus I had no clue where I was. He leaned closer and fiddled with the strap behind my head.

"Thats not a good idea man," Dan stated as he took a step closer. Conrad swivelled his attention to Dan and stared at him, daring him to continue. Dan swallowed hard and stepped back.

Conrad removed the gag from my mouth and gently stroked my face as Mason railed me, hard. His dick wasn't notable like some of the others. I just phased out as he continued. Conrad maintained eye contact the entire time, as silent tears streamed down my face.

"When you're done, Mason, I want everyone out. I'll finish this and plug her after. I'm claiming responsibility of her now. She's mine and unless she consents later to any of you, mine will be the only Dick she gets from here on," Conrad stated as he looked around the room.

"Dude, No," Dan snarled, enraged. I flinched as he took another step forward. Conrad stroked my face then turned to Dan and stood to his full height. Dan stopped, and started to look uneasy.

"You don't like it you know where the fucking door is. You are not in charge here."

"Guys, this isn't on," Dan looked from one face to the next, all of them looking away.

"Dan, We all got to fuck her already, I don't see the issue. She'll come around and we could always get another bank," Donald shrugged, unbothered. "I'm heading up now to have a wash then, Good fucking mate," he finished as he clapped Conrad on the back.

One after another the men left the room. Even the guy fucking me, Mason, left. I wasn't even sure if he'd cum in me. Dan stayed where he was, glaring between Conrad and me.

"OUT," Conrad growled, stepping menacingly towards Dan.

Dan hissed in anger and stomped from the room like a petulant child. The door slammed behind him.

***

"What's your name?" He questioned softly. I slowly moved my eyes to meet his.

"Why does it matter," I murmured dejectedly.

"It matters to me. I like you, I don't want them to break you."

"Lana," I whispered softly.

"I'm going to fuck you Lana. Unlike the others I won't do that to you without consent. I'd like you to say yes. Once we're done, I'll have to plug you briefly but as soon as we get to my room, I can take it out and I'll clean you up. You can sleep. I'll hold you." he spoke matter of factly in hushed tones. "If we don't do things that way I don't think I can get you out of here. You can never leave the house but you can not have to be subject to this again."

I considered my options, nodding to him, before averting my eyes.

"Verbal consent, Lana. I need it before I'll do anything."

"Yes," I whispered softly, "Just get it over with and get me out of here," I stifled the sob.

"I'm bigger than the rest. It's not gonna be easy so I'm going to use some of the lube you had in you. It should reduce any pain, we added a little numbing cream into it."

He stepped away and placed his hand into the lube and proceeded to generously coat his cock which began stiffening under my gaze. My eyes widened and my mouth went dry.

"We'll go slow, last thing I want to do is hurt you."

"You'll never fit," I gasped as he inserted a lubricated finger into my already stretched pussy.

"I have an idea that might help, I can pour the lube into you. It will help get their cum out of you too," he suggested seductively. I closed my eyes and mumbled my agreement.

His finger vanished as he walked back to the container holding the lube. Returning to behind me he slowly worked one finger, then two inside me. His fingers vanished and then returned wetter, one finger, two, three. He twisted his fingers, working deeper in. Then his hand vanished again. Two dripping fingers plunged into me and started scissoring. Then he held his fingers open.

12