Lana's Cum Receptacle Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax Lana," he soothed.

I tried to relax but tensed when the lube started pouring into me. I could barely breathe.

"Relax, relax, relax," he chanted as he kept pouring. The container hit the floor as I heard him moving behind me, "Can you feel it working?"

"Mhmmm," I moaned softly as my pussy began tingling. I felt something touch my Clit and slide along the outside of my pussy. I swallowed hard.

"I'm going to push in with all the lube, my cock will push it all out, ready baby?" He paused as he dick sat at the entrance to my vagina.

"Yesssss," I hissed as he began pushing forward, removing his fingers and inserting his rigid member into me. I groaned as I felt my pussy stretching to accommodate his impressive girth, "uhhhh."

"Thats it sweetheart, Take all of me," He groaned as he pushed deeper, the lube squirting out around his cock into the reservoir below. He bottomed out and kept pushing, pulling out to the tip as he began to fuck me rhythmically.

Pressure built inside, I felt like I needed the toilet again and started whimpering with each stroke as his cock got harder and harder, it swelled more and more until I exploded and wetness exploded from between my legs. I was gasping, shaking, yet he still fucked. His cock began twitching inside me as he pulled out to the entrance and rammed home one last time, It was like nothing I'd felt so far. It was like a fire hydrant had been unleashed inside. Torrents of cum splattered my cervix, coated the walls of my vagina white. He filled me with a copious amount of sperm and kept filling me. He was so wide that his cum stayed tightly locked inside and the pressure built. I squealed as I came again, desperate for the pressure to stop but it didn't. He was still cumming and it threw me into another orgasm, one after another. One seemed to end and another began. The pulses of his dick slowed and I heard him fumbling behind me.

"Wh-wh," I trailed off incoherently.

"The plug. Then I'll take you upstairs to clean you up." I whined as he removed his slowly softening cock and replaced it with the plug and harness.

He moved around me unfastening the leather cuffs holding me to the equipment. He guided my body upright and I was shocked and dismayed to see my abdomen swollen, full of all their cum.

He assisted me in standing but my legs gave way beneath my weight and I started to fall.

"C'mere," he soothed as he pulled me up into his arms.

"I'm too heavy, put me down," I struggled weakly.

"Stop," he barked assertively, I stopped all movement, "You are not too heavy and you will accept the help. You're mine and I'm yours. The others won't touch you again. Only me," he soothed as he started up the stairs. I thought we'd run into trouble at the top but the door was opened by one of the other guys. I turned my head into Conrads chest not wanting to see any of them. He shushed me soothingly, and thanked Donald.

We ascended another flight of stairs and entered a room. He walked though it into a bathroom and gently sat me on the edge of the bath. "Stay here a moment," he murmured softly as he went back into the bedroom, closing his door with a snick and an extra click as he locked it.

***

He lifted me up and carried me into the massive walk in shower. He stood me up and took the harness off. He slowly pulled the plug out and a torrent of lube and cum gushed from inside.

"I don't feel too good," I murmured quietly. His eyes darted up and met mine just as my eyes started to roll back and I dropped.

"Open your eyes Lana, come on sweetheart," he cajoled as he supported my weight. I slowly opened my eyes but they wanted to close again, "Not yet sweetie. Lets get you clean, then you can rest."

He pulled my arms up and looped them around his neck. I held on but kept my eyes shut as I hung limply against him. I was distantly aware of gentle hands sliding all over my body and then being dried. I felt myself being lifted and carried, then placed on a bed. I whimpered weakly and silent tears ran down my face. Covers were drawn over me and the bed jostled as Conrad got into the bed.

"C'mere darling, let me hold you," he murmured softly as he drew me into his arms. He held me as I fell apart, he held me as darkness descended.

12