Lana's Leap Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana sat for a minute taking in the last 15 minutes "But, but…I don't.." Diane cut her off "Neither did I when I started, but you'll have the benefit of my experience and training. It would take dedication and training…and lots of hard work….if you're up to it. The life is everything…." There again that twinkle. "everything… you mentioned to your friend last night…….."

. Just then the small set of walnut doors that Lana assumed led to Drews private office burst open and a large man burst in. "Goddamn infernal machines!!" he blusterd "I swear to God if my windows opened the whole works would go right out onto Bay Street!!!" Diane leapt up to help her boss. Lana turned to look at the source of the commotion-- and felt the wind go out of her and at the same time beads of moisture rapidly formed along her pussy lips.

It was him…the man from her fantasy. Drew Rice was tall , husky with not an ounce of fat. He had a full head of hair and a well-trimmed beard. He reminded people of a younger Sean Connery. While not classically handsome Drew was often referred to as a "mans man" .But what struck Lana were his eyes. Drew had the most hypnotic set of deep dark, luminous eyes. Eye that penetrated to your very soul as Lana's grandmother used to say. He was even dressed in black and grey

When Drew realized that Diane had someone in with her he immediatley pulled himself upright and apologized for the intrusion. When Diane introduced Lana he smiled and shook her hand. His warm hand enveloped hers and his smile made her weak at the knees. She could not look away from those eyes. "I'm very pleased to meet you. Just before I dropped Diane off last night she told me a little bit about you. I apologize for not being able to spend time with you today…..I hope you like what you hear. I have every confidence in whatever choice she makes."

Lana barely managed to croak out a few pleasantries. By now she was in full precoital flush. An observation that did not go unnoticed by Diane.

Drew quickly turned to Diane "Di, I'm on conference call with that bandit from Hong Kong and I need the last quarter figures. I think my computers broken again. Lana watched with fascination as Diane quickly calmed this bear of a man. "I doubt its broken" she smiled…" but let me call it up and I'll send it to your printer. She went behind her desk and minutes later Lana could hear the whine of a printer thru the door . Drew excused himself back into his lair. "Perhaps we can talk again—tomorrow afternoon?? He looked at Diane and she nodded. As the door closed Diane sat back down chuckling " That's not a good example of the great man in action" she laughed "He's the smartest, most street savvy man I know, but he just is not genetically encoded to handle computers"

Diane reached over to Lana and patted her knee lightly "So heard enough….or…"she tilted her head towards Drews office "…seen enough to make you stick around for a little lunch??" The roaring in Lana's head had not quite subsided, so she settled for bobbing her head in the affirmative. Diane looked at her watch "Good because we have reservations downstairs at La Perla in 15 minutes. Lets take a few minutes to get freshened up and I'll give you a quickie tour.

Diane escorted Lana through the office which was as well appointed as the inner sanctum. What immediately struck Lana was that the office was filled with very attractive women. When she mentioned it to Diane, the executive smiled. "In this office we have just over 40 employees. With the exception of our computer services section on the 53rd floor, all of our staff here are women. That's the way the boss likes it. I'll tell you more about that later. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

Lunch was filled with the nitty gritty of the job description. Lana felt confident she could handle the initial responsibilities they were just a variation of her managers position at the restaurant. After she had that in hand, Diane wanted her to train in the business side, spending time with each department, slowly gaining experience..

As lunch wound up Diane turned serious' Make no mistake about this job Lana. As Drews' personal assistant your job comes first…over everything. You are, for all intents and purposes, on 24 hr call. You will have a company celfone and a pager of which only Drew and myself have the number. When he calls, you go, it's as simple as that.

"For this you will be very well compensated." Diane told her the salary and Lana was shocked. It was easily three times what she was making at the restaurant—including tips. " Drew has a country house on Lake Joseph, and a lovely little beach house in Mexico. They are available for your use. As a matter of fact Drew likes to work at the lake, so you'll spend quite a bit of time up there. In addition, as part of Drews' "inner circle" which includes myself and the department heads, you'll receive a very generous clothing allowance. As you saw, Drew is very particular about the way we dress." She smiled and the twinkle returned.

"Finally and just as importantly I'll answer the question you wanted to ask for the last two hours" Dianes voice took on the sexy honeyed tone it had earlier in the day "What question is that??" Lana asked trying to sound surprised. "Sex" Diane said softly' "You want to know whether or not there is a sexual relationship between Drew and myself.??

" The answer is yes" she said without a hint of embarrassment.

"I told you that I am devoted to him and look after all his personal needs that includes those of a sexual nature"

So you're his girlfriend??" Lana tried to put their relationship in her own limited terms. Diane laughed softly "Heavens no!" Drew Rice with a "girlfriend"?? I can't even envision what that would look like" No, no, no lets just say it is a very enjoyable perk to the job. Drew Rice is one of the sexiest, most deliciously arousing men I have ever known. He is without a doubt the most amazing in bed….or where ever else he decides to take you.!" She said with a knowing laugh. "I noticed your reaction to him.."

Lana, clearly flustered stumbled on her answer. "Well I…. he is…I just…" Diane cut her off. "Oh, he is all that…and more. You're not the first woman he has had that effect on"

"Now the next question is "Do I expect you to sleep with him??" The answer is you'd be crazy not to..but is certainly not a deal breaker. I want to hire you because of your drive to get ahead. But I also want to hire you knowing that you want some excitement and …what was it you said you wanted dirty, kinky, nasty, sex? Well little one, you'll certainly get that here." Lana blushed at Dianes accurate recollection of her conversation with T.

Diane signaled for the check "Tell you what…this is a lot to take in in one day. Why don't you go home think about it. If you are still interested come back tomorrow afternoon, say 3ish, meet Drew formally and chat with him. Lana nodded silently. Diane smiled "Good. Oh and by the way find something a little more revealing to wear? Drew likes his women dressing a little on the sexy side. Now let me pop you in cab …on Enigma.

By the time the cab dropped Lana off at her building the crotch of her pantyhose was soaked, her nipples erect and sensitive. As quickly as the door shut behind her Lana stripped lay down on her bed and, without further adieu masturbated to a crashing orgasm.

This time the man had a face

That night Lana lay awake replaying the days events. Finally she drifted off to sleep dreaming of Drew Rice. In the morning she called T and told her about the interview—leaving out the sexual overtones. With T's usual directness her advice to Lana was straight forward, and filled with common sense. "Girlfriend, unless you marry into Tonys family you'll never get any further ahead at the restaurant. This sounds like a great opportunity—go for it!" T was just about to go on a moth long buying trip and made Lana promise to keep her informed by email.

For two hours after she hung up, Lana lay on the couch staring at the ceiling. Quietly, with increasing determination she stood up and went to her closet. The next two hours were a whirlwind of activity, at the end of which Lanas bedroom looked like a clothing grenade had gone off. The sad truth was, that aside from her green cocktail dress, the young blonde had nothing sexy to wear. All those years with Brad had dulled her appetite for shopping for something provocative.

Finally she decided on a simple black skirt, not terribly short, although Lana rolled the waist up just a touch. On top she wore a white silk blouse buttoned to the neck which, while not tight draped her breasts in a very attractive manner. 3 inch pumps completed the outfit along with some simple silver jewelery. Lana left her well tanned legs bare.

At 5 minutes to 3 Lana stepped out of the cab a the elevator whisked high above the city to Enigmas office. The redhead receptionist was behind the desk and called Diane as Lana stepped of the elevator. Within minutes the GM of Enigma strode out of the smoked glass doors. Diane took Lana inside and to her office.

"I'm very glad you decided to come back. Drew and I had a long conversation last night. She smiled that sly smile again. We're both very much on the same page. We'd like you to join us here, as soon as possible."

Lana swallowed and quietly replied "I think I'd like that too" "Excellent" cried the older woman and hugged Lana. Diane then indicated that the afternoon's plan was for her to get a more detailed tour of the office and then meet with Drew later that afternoon.

As Diane walked behind her desk to make the arrangements, Lana was once again struck by the sexuality that oozed from the woman. Diane was dressed in a midnight blue, knee length, cashmere, wrap around dress. The dress was fastened, as far as Lana could see by a simple belt made out of the same material. Like Lana her tanned skin allowed her to go without stockings. She wore 4 inch strappy sandals and the outfit was complete with an interesting collection of gold jewellery. As Diane strode around the office, the dress parted and the tall woman displayed an amazing expanse of creamy thigh.

As Diane led Lana through the office, she was stopped by a young Oriental woman. The young woman was carrying a small sheaf of forms and asked Diane for her signature. When Diane finished quickly signing the papers, she introduced Lana. "Kiko is our far Eastern expert, she speaks 4 or 5 languages including Japanese and both major Chines dialects. Diane then turned to Kiko "So everything set up for Tokyo? Kiko nodded. "Which hotel did you two decide on? When Kiko told her Diane replied "Oh he'll really like that one…very private and very luxurious. And if the rest of your wardrobe is anything like your new dress here, he'll be even happier." Lana examined Kiko's dress whicjh was a light, almost transparent white guaze. It was very short and almost gossamer in weight so that when the woman walked it floated tantalizingly just below her slim ass. Kiko clearly was not wearing a bra, for her nipples were very evident.

"Give my love to your parents" Diane concluded the conversation.

After meeting all of the department heads that were in the office Diane directed Lana to Drew's office while she collected the appropriate paperwork for Lana's new job.

The CEO's office was a larger more luxurious version of his GM's. Once again Lana had the exact same reaction to Drew Rice. While he motioned for her to sit in one of his leather armchairs he sat across from her. Lana felt her nipples harden in arousal, along with the moisture collecting between her legs. They talked for almost an hour before Diane reappeared carrying an envelope full of forms for Lana to fill out.. When she did she took a seat half perched on the arm of Drews chair. Crossing her legs Dianes dress slid open to the hip. She did not attempt to close it.

With a casual glance at Diane, Drew concluded the conversation by asking Lana if she had any further questions. When Lana indicated that she had none, the CEO stood up and shook Lana's hand welcoming her on board. Turning to Diane he casually stroked the thigh of his former Personal Assistant with one hand while glancing at his watch with the other. "Well Di'' he said "You've done a hell of a job, I'm very happy with your choice. Now I think its that time of the day and we should seal the deal with our usual end of day cocktail…..scotch for me, and ……..white wine for you two???" Diane nodded and moved across the office out of Lana's field of vision. Drew turned to Lana and focused those eyes directly, Lana thought, into her soul.

"Now that you are part of the Enigma family, we have a few traditions. This one goes back to the early days of the company….about six months after you started Di??" He turned to Diane. So did Lana.

"Yes, about then" the blonde replied huskily. When Lana turned she could not believe her eyes. Diane had slipped out of her dress and began to cross back to the armchairs. Diane was naked except for her shoes jewellery , and a thin gold belly chain bearing a single charm. She was carrying a small tray with glasses.

"Lana , I'm sure you remember or conversation yesterday . Drew is subject to a great deal of stress. I take it upon myself to remove as much of that stress as possible. At the end of most business days, we have this little ritual" Diane placed the two wine glasses on the low coffee table and walked over and knelt in front of Drew with the heavy crystal scotch glass.

As Drew sipped his scotch, Diane leaned over and stroked his obvious hard on through his trousers. Dre caressed Dianes hair. Soon Diane expertly unzipped Drews pants and withdrew his thick, uncut cock. Diane looked back over her shoulder to ensure that Lana had a clear view and ran her tongue over the purple tip of the rapidly hardening cock. Lana did in fact have a clear view plus that of Dianes well rounded ass. Lana had noticed that Dianes tan was an allover one…except for the obvous outline of a thong bikin bottom. But what transfixed Lana the most was her clear, and close up view of Dianes bald and obviously soaked cunt. Dianes cunt was pierced with two tiny gold rings, one in each labia. Between each ring was a loosely strung fine gold chain. As Diane continued to deep throat her boss, her bobbing head gave motion to the chain, and it swung gently between Dianes legs. Diane now reached down bewteen her legs and frantically began to tug on her large clit. Lana had never seen anything like it. Nor had she felt the reaction building inside her.

Lana looked up from the rear view of Diane into Drews eyes. "Does this offend you" he asked in a deep voice. Lana shook her head slowly. "Does it arouse you?" Lana imperceptibly nodded. Diane looked back and smiled as she ran her tongue up the thick shaft.

It had been building in Lana for the last few minutes, and now she could not believe what was about to happen. As Diane's head began to bob more rapidly and her fingers flash over her cunt, she saw Drew's grasp of her hair stiffen and his hips gently rocking. Lana realized it was a snapshot from her dream, and the full immensity of this moment struck her.

So did the orgasm that crashed through her.

As the young blonde felt herself go she watched as both Drew Rice and Diane reached their own climax. Lana had never had an orgasm that was truly exhausting. Until today. The room remained quiet as Diane laid her head in Drews lap and licked overflow come from her long fingers and the tip of Drews cock.

Drew looked at his watch and whispered "What time is my flight?" Diane smiled up at him and said "you just have enough time if you leave in the next 5 minutes" As she was saying that she was tucking Drews cock back inside his trousers. "What time do I get to Tokyo" he asked. It'll be 9 p.m. tomorrow night. Don't worry, Kiko has everything with her...she'll go over it with you on the flight"

Lana suddenly realized that Kiko was not going, as she had assumed, for a romantic trip with her boyfriend, but rather with her boss. Clearly, Drew was going to enjoy the sexual attentions of Kiko for the duration of the trip.

Lana knew she was at the beginning of a strange new adventure.

12