Lettie and Piper 01: The start

Story Info
Piper and Lettie gradually find each other.
3.7k words
4.72
6.1k
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was I doing it? It was a question that I knew must be occupying her mind too. Our eyes locked. We both smiled. We both looked at her. Taller than us, her beauty that of an older, classy school, sophisticated and witty, she charmed us both.

Lettie and I had known each other for years. I was the headmistress of the school where she had joined us as an administrative assistant. She was quiet and shy. She was assigned to take notes at the staff meetings, which was how I came to know her better. I say that, but Lettie was not a woman it was easy to know. I liked her. In some ways she reminded me of myself. We were both under five foot, skinny and shy: I hid mine under a veneer of professional aloofness, easy enough as head; Lettie just retreated into silence. We would sometimes chat in the staff dining room over afternoon tea. During the course of one such conversation it became clear we had something in common besides our physique; she was a lesbian too. The moment she referred to her "girlfriend," she blushed violently.

"Sorry if I offended you. I should not have said that."

I smiled. She looked ever cuter when she blushed.

"You didn't, why would you think you had?"

"I, I don't know whether it's appropriate to say that in a girls' school. You might think badly of me."

I smiled at her, trying to reassure her.

"As I am one too, that would be somewhat hypocritical of me!"

She blushed. I could feel my own cheeks reddening.

After that, she would sometimes talk to me about her girlfriend, while I would do the same. Lettie was sweet, and I liked her. Then came what she called the "bad stuff."

Lettie was not one to take even a day off, so when she phoned in sick one Monday, I was mildly concerned. When she phoned the following day to say that she needed the week off, my concern grew.

I phone her that evening to see how she was. The answer could be heard in the tremor in her voice. She said she could not really talk, but was glad that I had phoned, and was sorry that she was not in the mood to talk. I reassured her that I was there for her.

She came back to work the following week. There was an air of sadness about her. Eventually she told me that her girlfriend had been cheating on her and had ended their relationship when she, Lettie, had refused to become part of a threesome on a permanent basis. That raised the question in my mind as to whether she had been part of it until that demand; but it was none of my business, so I let it go.

Over the next year Lettie shared with me that she had begun seeing someone, but she was not sure that she was ready for another relationship. I empathised more than she could have known. My own relationship was, I knew, breaking down. There was nothing as dramatic Lettie had encountered. My partner, Annie, was busy with her chain of restaurants, and I was a workaholic. We came together for supper most evenings, but our love life had long gone into cold storage, and when, just before the Easter break, she told me she needed "more space," I knew that was the death knell. There was nothing bad in our parting, except the end of long relationship which had started full of passion and hope and ended in the emptying out of both those things. Annie went back to her old place, and I remained in what had been "our" house, surrounded by memories everywhere I looked. Even after a good "spring clean" over Easter, I would still find odd traces of her, reminders of my failure.

The summer term was a busy one, with exams for the upper forms and planning for the following year. As clerk to the Board of Governors, Lettie would take the minutes, so I was not too surprised to see her having coffee that afternoon with Lady Margaret, the Head of the Board. I waved to them both, and they waved back.

Lady Margaret and I went back as far as my appointment. She had chaired the panel that had appointed me, and we had often stopped to have a bite to eat after the Board had met. Lady Margaret was, as she made clear, bisexual, and while we had talked about sex, mostly my love life or lack thereof, and while there had been the occasion frisson, nothing had happened. I wondered whether she and Lettie had ever had such conversations.

The meeting went well, and afterwards, I saw Lady Margaret and Lettie slip off together. Was I a trifle disappointed? No, not really, but there was some emotion at work, even if I struggled to name her.

As it happened, we had an open day the next Saturday, and Lady Margaret, who liked to show her support for me and the staff by attending, came along.

"Piper, do you have time for a bite at the end of the day?"

"Of course, for you."

"I was so sorry to hear about you and Annie, but at least you won't need to feel guilty about not getting back home at once."

"Oh," I laughed, "I shall just find something else to feel guilty about."

She gave me one of her looks: "that is just what worries me, you need to lighten up Piper, have a bit of fun."

I smiled rather sadly (yes, that is a thing, one of the things I do a lot) as though acknowledging my sin, but knowing there was no correcting it.

"Chance would be a fine thing."

The day went well. The parents were impressed with the school's facilities and the enthusiasm of the staff, and by the end of the day I was a satisfied headmistress and ready for a drink with Lady Margaret.

We dined at a restaurant on the sea front, and as her chauffeur was driving, we both tucked into the champagne she ordered. After the oysters and salmon, we relaxed in the lounge overlooking the sea.

"I meant what I said earlier," Lady Margaret said.

"I appreciate it, but I have so little time."

"Are you worried about what you'll do?"

"In what way?"

"Well, you told me that before Annie, and after the last breakup, you went through a bad patch - promiscuity, you said."

I blushed. It was not something I cared to remember or was proud of. Despite my public persona as the in control headmistress (or perhaps because of it), there was a side of me that liked to relinquish control, at least sexually. I'd never thought of myself as submissive, just a woman with those instincts, but after the breakup of my first relationship, I'd met a woman who had realised I had those instincts and had brought me under her spell. She had liked to see me with other women, as it legitimised her own promiscuity, and I had willingly gone along with it - until the day she had suggested I try "real cock." At that point, at least according to my internal narrative, I stopped taking leave of my senses, and left her. It was a year and a half later that Annie and I got together, and that side of my had lain dormant. There was nothing in her that resonated with that part of me, and given where it had taken me, I had been happy to let it lie. Now Lady Margaret had brought it all back.

"That was then, I'm not planning to go there again."

"Did you plan to go there last time?" She smiled as she beckoned the waitress to top up our glasses.

"Fair point," I smiled.

"Well, it's not as though you'd have any trouble, darling but you might get yourself into it. That side of you might want an outlet."

"Oh I think after five years of Annie, it is pretty dormant."

"All the more reason to watch out," she said, "it could break out with a vengeance. Is there anyone?"

"Too soon," I said, sadly.

"Nonsense," she grinned.

Was I disappointed when she had me dropped off at my place without making any attempt on my virtue? Mildly. She was the type of woman whom I would probably have been glad to have submitted to, but she was married and that was not happening.

I thought no more of that evening for nearly a year. The time passed swiftly. The school year flew by, and I got into a routine of running in the morning before work and then working into the evening.

My private life was a desert. I was aware of some interest from acquaintances, but hardly felt ready. From time-to-time Lettie and I would chat, mostly about her new girlfriend, who, it turned out, was married to another woman, who was happy for Lettie to join them.

"Am I being an idiot, again, Piper?"

"Do you feel exploited?" I asked.

"No, I knew that she was married, and they are both careful of my feelings."

"So what's the problem?" I asked.

She blushed.

"Oh I guess I was just wondering if I am wasting my time, I'd love to find someone, but it's so hard."

I gave her my sad smile:

"Tell me about it!"

"Oh, how thoughtless of me! I am so sorry. I did not think."

"It's okay," I replied sadly, "I was just empathising."

I thought no more of that until the next Board of Governors meeting.

Lady Margaret came to see more before it. I got her a coffee, and we sat down for a chat.

"I can't see anything too controversial on the agenda," I said.

"There isn't. Why did you get me the coffee rather than asking your PA to get it?"

"Oh she has other things to be getting on with. She and Lettie are just going through my talking points."

"You know Lettie likes you?"

I looked at her.

"Lettie? Me?"

"Darling, don't look so shocked. It's just the darling girl is rather in awe of you and thinks you are out of her league."

My heart was suddenly beating faster.

"I never knew..." I said, weakly.

"You know she is lodging with us at the moment, I have let her have one of the old studios we had converted for accommodation."

"I didn't know that."

"Yes, she trusts me, and I like her. I like you too. Have you ever thought about her in that way?"

I blushed.

"Oh, a palpable hit my dear! You have!" She grinned. "She's nice, and for what it's worth I think you'd suit each other."

"Really? But if she is worried... and she has, erm, partners."

Lady Margaret's eyes locked with mine.

"Do you like her Piper?"

"Yes, I do, but what about her partners?"

"What about them?"

"Well how would she feel if I had, erm, partners?"

"But you don't."

"But if I were to, what then?"

"But you're not going to, are you Piper?"

"Not going to what?"

"Have partners if you are with her. Think about it. She is already in awe of you and thinks you are out of her league, adding you with another to that would end things before they began - wouldn't they?"

I could feel something shifting in our relationship.

"Yes, I see that, Lady Margaret."

"Good girl," she grinned at me. "I leave it to you. If you don't want to go there, fine."

The meeting went well, but all the way back home I pondered what had just happened. I could not stop thinking about Lettie. Because she was "partnered" I had not thought about her and myself as possible lovers, although I realised as I thought about it, we had been mildly flirting with each other for the past year and more. But she worked for me, and that, in itself, was reason enough not to make any kind of move. I could not bear the idea of anyone thinking I would misuse my position, least of all Lettie. That seemed to me an insuperable obstacle.

When Lettie asked to see me the following Monday, I was in a bit of a state. Should I say something? Perhaps Lady Margaret had been wrong? What if she felt nothing for me? What if she did?

As she came into the office, I could see from the look on her face that something was worrying her. I asked her to sit.

"I don't know how to put this, but, well, I have been offered a job elsewhere and I think I am going to take it. It is not that I am unhappy here, just, well that it will pay a bit better."

I felt disappointed. She was going. She must have discerned something from the look on my face.

"I'm sorry, I really am."

"So am I." I replied.

"Really?" She asked.

"Really, I have always liked talking with you and I'll miss you."

"Not as much as I'll miss you," she blurted out and then stopped. "Sorry, that was not professional of me. I apologise."

"For what?" I asked. "For liking me?"

She looked even cuter when she blushed.

"Yes, it was not right, we work together."

"Can you help your feelings? Perhaps it will be easier when you don't have to see me."

"No, no, I didn't mean..."

Then, seeing the smile on my face, she gave a delightful little giggle.

"You were teasing me, weren't you?"

"I was. If you are going, Lettie, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course."

"How would you feel about us perhaps having dinner together sometime soon? After all, if we are not working together there is no conflict of interest."

She blushed.

"Are you asking me on a date?"

I blushed back.

"Yes, I am. Assuming, that is you are not leaving the area?"

"Oh no, I am going to work for Lady Margaret as her assistant."

I hazarded a comment,

"Would she mind?"

"Oh no, she said she thought we'd be..."

Then she stopped, obviously realising she might have gone too far.

"Good together?" I asked, completing her sentence for her.

"Yes," she stammered. "Would, would you really want to date me?"

I smiled broadly.

"That's why I am asking you out," I said. "When will you go?"

"Oh my contract states a month, and I will work until then that so you can find a replacement."

"Should we wait for our date until then?" I asked.

"Well," she said, "we could follow procedure and declare it to the chair of the Board of Governors for her adjudication."

I smiled and agreed. Now the dam had been broken, I did not want to wait a month until seeing Lettie socially.

That was how we had ended up dining with Lady Margaret. It was clear that Lettie deferred to her, and I wanted to get her on our side, so followed suite.

"Well, well," she smiled, "an interesting situation. As Chair, I note what you are going to do, as the rules stipulate, but if I might say so my dears, there are a number of issues on which I should want to be satisfied before giving my consent, not least since Lettie is coming to work for me."

We both nodded and said we understood.

"First thing is that whatever the situation may become, at the moment there is a power imbalance between you, Piper and you, Lettie. I think something needs doing about that, don't you?"

"Yes, Lady Margaret," we said in unison.

"What do you mean though," Lettie went on.

"My dear Lettie, Piper is a headmistress and you have been rather in awe of her. I am not sure how secure a foundation that would be for a relationship. You have tended to let a more dominant partner go further than was wise, and while I do not say Piper would follow suite," she said, smiling sweetly at me, "power tends to corrupt, and a more even balance would be better for you both. Especially since," she said looking at me and then at Lettie, "our sweet Piper here has a side of her that is far from dominant, isn't that so, Piper?"

"It is, Lady Margaret," I agreed, rather startled at the speed with which she was uncovering my secrets, but glad all the same, because if Lettie was put off by that, it was best to find out now.

Forming a steeple with her fingers and looking at us both, she went on:

"In this early stage of your relationship, I think a mentor would be good for you both. Are we agreed, girls?"

"Yes, Lady Margaret," we replied as one, smiling at each other.

"Good, so, I suggest we deal with the power imbalance in a number of ways until it is gone. In first place, Lettie, you are still with Donna and her wife."

"Yes, my lady, but I will give them up if needed."

"Are you learning things from them, and are they treating you well, and are you enjoying it?"

I watched as the inevitable blush mantled her cheeks.

"Yes, yes and yes, but for Piper..."

"Enough, Lettie, I shall decide." She looked at us both. "Lettie, you can continue with them for now. Piper, do you have other lovers?"

"I don't," I answered truly.

"Good, well here is the first way we adjust the power balance. Piper, you will not be allowed other lovers, Lettie, you can continue with Donna. Is that acceptable, girls?"

"Yes, Lady Margaret," we chorused.

"Good. Now the second way is that, for now, after your dates, you will come back here, to Lettie's place, she will be more comfortable there. And you, Piper, can learn what know Lettie already knows, which is how to be a pleasure girl, that is you will give pleasure to Lettie before you receive any, is that understood?"

"Yes, Lady Margaret."

"Good, now, Piper, ask Lettie to be your girlfriend."

I turned to her and smiled, suddenly getting on one knee next to her:

"Lettie, will you be my girlfriend?"

A huge grin lit up her pretty face.

"Oh gosh yes, yes, yes!"

She hugged me and I hugged her.

"I am delighted for you both. Now, I suggest you spend the night at Lettie's, Piper, you're about the same size and I am sure she can rustle something up for the morning. But for now, girls, I want to give Lettie a treat. Piper, you are going to suckle Lettie's tits and be a good girl for us."

I looked at her, and at Lettie, hardly believing what I was hearing, and yet being only too aware of the wetness spreading into my knickers from my pussy.

Lettie reached down and, taking hold of the bottom hem of her top, pulled it upward, along her body, then up and over her head, folding it neatly and setting it aside. Her small breasts were perfect, and the swelling of her pink nipple made me want to suck them.

"Ask nicely if you can suckle her, Piper, this is about her now."

"Please, Lettie, can I suckle your gorgeous nipples?"

The mantling redness started at her chest and rose to her whole face.

"You can."

Watching Lady Margaret, I came closer to Lettie and kissed those sweet nipples as they hardened. She gasped and I felt her arms curl around my neck and her lips kissing my hair.

My lips fastened onto her left nipple as I snuggled in, and began to pull her nipple between my lips, my hand on her right breast, caressing it and feeling her nipple harden under my touch. I heard her whimper, and sucked harder, knowing it was making her happy. Her palms rubbed up and down along her back. I sucked harder, feeling her warmth against my body.

From the corner of my eye I saw a movement, and was shocked to see Lady Margaret baring her breasts, which were much more substantial than mine or Lettie's.

"Lettie, I want you suck on my breasts as Piper sucks yours."

"Yes, Mistress," I heard her say. Those words, and the anticipation that my new girlfriend would be sucking someone else's nipple, prompted a flood of warmth to my knickers, which were now soaked.

Lettie's lips fastened onto her Mistress's nipple.

"Look, Piper, your new girlfriend is servicing me as you service her, where does that put you in our hierarchy?"

I moaned into Lettie's breast, knowing full well where it put me.

For the next while the room was filled with the sounds of sucking: Lettie pulling on Lady's Margaret's nipple, and me pulling on her nipple. The air was ripe with our scent.

"Do what she does Lettie, feel the pleasure of giving, as you receive her loving care."

I sucked, softly then harder, conscious of the wetness between my thighs as I watched Lettie suckle our Mistress.

"Stop for now girls."

I pulled away, looking up at Lettie as she pulled away from our Mistress.

"You deserve this Lettie, every bit of this pleasure. Next time we do this, I am going to help you lactate to feed Piper. Would you both like that?"

"Yes, Mistress," we said in unison.

She smiled.

"It is up to you if you want to call me Mistress. Remember, this is about the two of you, my job is to help you come together. Now, go back to Lettie's and discuss this. Lettie, you are allowed to orgasm, Piper, you are not."

Again we chorused our consent. Lettie pulled her top down and, after hugging Mistress, we left. With every step I was conscious of how wet my knickers were.

As we left the house, she kissed me.

12