Lance & Dustin

Story Info
I date two men that do not like each other.
801 words
3.61
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really do not care for drama but it seems I cannot avoid it. My husband's name is Dustin. Dustin and I have known each other since middle school. We have dated on and off through the years.

During high school, Dustin and I both met another man named Lance. Lance and I got along well but Lance and Dustin did not. Lance would be around us for years to come.

In college, Lance began to date my roommate, a girl named Amanda. They had a whirlwind romance that was full of passion and then quickly burnt out.

As Lance and I were still friends, he started venting to me about everything that had gone wrong with Amanda. The truth being that Amanda was just not into commitment. This brought Lance and I close together and we started dating.

Lance and I were both in college and loved to party so things quickly became sexual. Often Lance spent the night at my apartment. We would have sex and then just fall asleep. He hated going back to his home due to some issues so I just told him to live with me and he accepted.

During this time, Dustin and I would see each other every day at college. I knew he did not like Lance so I never brought up that we were dating or living together. There was no reason I could not be friends with both men.

Dustin began to flirt with me more and more and I flirted back as we had a long history. One day Dustin came right out and told me, he wanted to date me again. I did tell him no, that I was seeing someone else at the time. He of course asked who and I just said someone I was working with. Dustin was convinced he could win though and told me he would not give up.

The next few months were somewhat tricky as I saw Dustin and he always asked if I was ready to start dating again and I had to tell him no. I still wanted him to be my friend so I did not want to take things to a harsh level. After college, I would go home to Lance.

If I was being honest, I wanted both men. I did not want Dustin to stop asking me out. Part of me wanted him back as my boyfriend. I also wanted Lance and did not want him to leave. I was attempting to balance both men without them knowing about the other.

One night Lance and I were fucking in my room, he had just cum inside of me, and we were catching our breath when he said I should marry him. The only thing I could say was what. He told me he had decided to join the Navy and we made a good couple so I should marry him and go with him when he left.

I did not want to go. I loved what Lance and I had but I loved where I lived, did not want to leave college and was not ready to be someone's wife. I declined his offer and luckily, he was not too upset. I told him my reasons. We talked it out and life just had us going in different directions. We decided to end what we had when he left but until then he was welcome to stay.

A few days later Dustin again asked me out. I figured Lance was only going to be around for another month and things would probably go slow so I said yes. Famous last words.

Dustin and I went out to dinner, a movie, and then dancing and then into his bed. He wanted me to stay the night but I told him I could not without much of an explanation. I dressed and went home.

I got home to Lance naked and in bed waiting for me. I had never refused him before and why would I now. We proceeded to have sex as well.

My plan had been to take things slow with Dustin until Lance left while keeping them secret from each other. Now I was balancing sleeping with both of them. It was a long and tiring month until Lance left for basic and after some thorough cleaning Dustin was able to come over and spend the night. I had simply been telling him my roommate had been having parties all the time and I was avoiding my apartment.

I understand this story is a little less sexual then most on here but I find it to be an interesting erotic tale. I think a lot of us can relate in some manner to drama that comes about and the joys of those crazy times.