Lance and Kerry - Nude Housekeeping Pt. 01

Story Info
Lance pays Kerry for nude housekeeping.
3.6k words
4.57
21k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers

This is the first of a planned multiple installment series about the sexual adventures of two newly divorced adults. I hope you enjoy the stories.

If you have feedback or suggestions/ideas on the direction of their adventures, please share them with me. Thanks.

********************

It was a Saturday, the weather was gray and rainy. I didn't really have anything planned for the day. I wasn't really in the mood to go to the gym and workout. I was sitting in the kitchen procrastinating, while enjoying a cup of coffee.

As a sat at the kitchen counter, I started to go over in my mind everything that had occurred in the last year and a half.

The last year and a half had been one of the most difficult periods of my life. The combination of a nasty divorce, selling and buying house and moving to a new town had taken its toll on me. The good news was all that nastiness was behind me.

With my ex-wife and all the drama that went with her out of my life, I realized that I was the happiest I had been in a very long time. My new found happiness was paying dividends at work too. I was able to focus on my career and my boss and had taken notice. Last month I got a promotion, with a significant bump in salary and a very large bonus.

I had finally reached a point where things were settling into a nice routine.

The one thing that was a bit discouraging was when I decided to move, which was a great decision, I left behind friends that I had known for years. At times I was a bit lonely.

The sound of a car pulling into my driveway startled me and shook me from my thoughts. I wasn't expecting anyone, so I walked to the front room and looked out the front window.

As soon as I saw the car I realized who it was. It was Kerry, the women who cleans my house. I had forgotten it was house cleaning day.

One of the many things I learned about myself, living alone after 25 years of marriage, was that I did not like cleaning my house. I always keep it neat and picked-up, I just don't like doing the vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms etc. So I hired a person to do it.

Kerry cleans my house every-other week. I felt lucky to find her. She does a great job and is witty, smart and has a genuineness about her that makes you feel like you have known her for years.

Kerry was a recommendation from a neighbor. The neighbor shared with me that Kerry was recently divorced and as a result has some financial struggles. She cleans houses as a side job to help pay the bills.

Kerry is very attractive and has a fantastic body. She is tall, blonde, blue-eyed, and trim with firm but heavy breasts. Kerry told with me that she is a runner and works out routinely and it shows.

I opened the front door and said "Good Morning." to Kerry. She waved, opened the rear of her SUV and gathered up her cleaning supplies and walked up my driveway.

Once inside we exchanged some small talk as she removed her coat, hung it in the hall closet. I was a bit surprised to see that she was dressed in a light t-shirt and running shorts. I was not going to complain as Kerry has spectacular legs and I was enjoying the scenery.

I offered her a cup of coffee but she said she wanted to get started as she had another house to clean after mine. I said "I understood." I want back to the kitchen and she started her cleaning routine.

Back in the kitchen, I opened up my laptop and started answering some work e-mails.

Kerry finished up in the master suite and came into the kitchen.

She asked, "Will it be okay if I clean the kitchen? Will I be disturbing you?"

I laughed, "Of course not, go right ahead. I am just cleaning up some work e-mails. Nothing urgent or that important."

With that she started cleaning. It was nice to have someone in the house, so I started chatting with her. As she cleaned, we joked and laughed. We were both enjoying the conversation.

She finished cleaning the kitchen and headed to the living room. My house is an open design so the kitchen and living room open up to each other. Even though we were in different rooms, we could both see and hear each other.

In the living room, along with a couch, TV etc., I have a glass coffee table. I watched as Kerry sprayed it with glass cleaner and started polishing it up.

The table is low, which meant that Kerry had to bend over to clean it. This gave me a great view from behind, bent over in very short shorts, long legs on display, while her ass wiggled back and forth as she wiped the glass. I had to laugh at the sight.

Kerry looked at me and saw me laughing and smiling, but didn't know why, which caused me to laugh even more. She had a confused look on her face, so I held up my hands in a placating manner.

"I'm sorry," I told her. "I wasn't really laughing at you. It was just that I saw a video on the internet recently and the way you were cleaning the coffee table brought it vividly to mind. The resemblance of the situation to the basic plot on the video was spot on."

In a heavily sarcastic tone Kerry quipped, "Oh, I can just imagine what kind of video that was, heavy on plot and dialogue, no doubt."

Oops, busted! Me and my big mouth, thought. My face turning a bright shade of crimson as I blushed.

The video that I was recalling is a porn, maid fetish/fantasy The plot, if you want to call it that was the owner of the house offered money to a young woman to take off their clothes, work naked, leading on to further bribes and finally sex. They video has started with the woman in tight shorts bent over a table, cleaning it.

Still blushing, I said, "Hmm, yes. Let's just say you are right and let it go at that."

With a huge grin, because she saw me blushing, retaliated with, "Let's not. Why don't you share the plot line line with me, Mr. Video critic."

"Um, basically a man has a young woman come to clean his house. She just happened to be dressed the way you are today and started off by cleaning the coffee table, similar to what you were doing."

Kerry blinked and rejected to my explanation.

"That's it, that's all that happened? I am not buying your story. What are you leaving out?"

She had me and was enjoying watching me squirm.

I explained, "Well,...long pause... The premise was that he waved some money at the girl, offering to pay for each item of clothing she took off. He kept on waving money and she kept on removing items of clothing until she was naked and then she had to finish the housekeeping naked."

Kerry had her hands or her hips and with raised eyebrows, replied, "That's it? She just finished cleaning the house nude. Doesn't sound like much of of a porn video to me."

I had no response. I looked down staring at my shoes. I felt like I was 16 again and my Mom was asking what is was, after finding a Playboy magazine under my mattress.

There was a pause, it seemed like it went on for an eternity before Kerry let out a giggle.

She broke the silence, between her laughs "You are so pathetic. I can't believe you are so embarrassed about watching a porn video, you are a grown man."

At this point the conversation went sideways on me. I was not sure if she was flirting with me, scolding me or just teasing me.

One thing I did know, Kerry was thoroughly enjoying baiting me to stick my foot in my mouth and I couldn't help myself from doing it.

"Hey, be fair!" I told her. "I just noticed the similarities between the video and you cleaning and laughed. It's not as though I was offering you money to do the housework naked."

Once again, she put her hands on her hips. giving me the, I'm slightly offended look, at the idea that I wasn't trying to bribe her to get naked.

"Please don't get me wrong," I said quickly. "It's not that I wouldn't love to see you naked. I just don't want to be paying you money to do it."

"OHHHH Geeesh, that didn't come out right, did it?" I said sheepishly.

"You might say that," agreed Kerry. "So you want me naked but don't feel like paying for it."

Trying to take the high road, but utterly failing, I said quickly, "What I meant was I thought it would be demeaning to you if I implied you'd get naked for money."

"Oh, I see. But it's all right if I get naked in front of you free of charge?"

"What? I didn't say that. I wasn't asking you to get undressed."

She was deliberately misinterpreting what I was saying.

"Oh, so you don't want to see me naked?" Now she was managing to sound offended that I wasn't asking her to get undressed.

"Yes. I mean no. I mean that I would love to see you naked. I think you would look sensational, but I have too much respect for you to suggest you take your clothes off when you don't really know me that well"

"And did your ex-wife do housework naked?"

"What? No. Oh God, No, she is to much of a prude."

"But with me it's all right?"

Now she was laughing at me, continuing the debate to deliberately get me even more flustered.

Trying to extract myself from the verbal hole I had dug. I went to flattery. "You, are magnificent. If you own a mirror you know this. I would be thrilled to see naked. Feel free to take your clothes off any time."

I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth.

Kerry was now laughing hysterically. "Why would I do that? I think you are too cheap to pay me for it."

With a tilt of her head and knowing look on her face, she quietly said. "I'll make a deal. Double my pay and I'll work naked."

What!! I couldn't believe what I just heard. I asked her, "What did you just say?"

"You heard me, double."

Calling her bluff, as I didn't she was serious. "Double?, absolutely. I will go get the money right now."

She considered this and giggled again. "OK, but if you touch me at all it goes to triple. I'm agreeing to do the housework and that's all."

"Deal!"

Now she was calling my bluff.

She had no qualms about it. Top and shorts came off in nothing flat, leaving her in a sports bra and cotton panties. The bra followed, she has a wonderful pair of breasts, full and large that didn't need that much support from a bra.

When it came to her panties she hesitated, and then slid them down, stepping daintily out of them. All her clothes were now neatly piled to one side and she looked sensational.

"Um, if you'll excuse me, I have cleaning to do," she said.

"Please do," I said softly. "I believe you were cleaning the coffee table. Don't let me stop you."

She turned back to the coffee table, bending over to finish cleaning it. Same position as before, but what a difference in the scenery. I'm sure that in her earlier stance she didn't have her legs so nicely parted, not that I was complaining.

Kerry's entire behavior seemed to have changed. She was still doing the housework quietly and efficiently but she also seemed to be constantly aware of where I was and was adjusting her position slightly so that I always had a decent view. Neither did it escape my notice that her nipples were erect. The deep breathing could, of course, have been purely because of the work she was doing.

I was not sure where this was headed. Was she coming on to me? Did she just need the money? My head was spinning but I was enjoying watching her.

Kerry finished putting away the vacuum cleaner which marked the end of the housework. She walked into the kitchen, still nude and said, "I finished with the cleaning."

"Please turn around," I said quietly. "All the way around."

She did as requested, doing a slow three sixty, her hands staying to her sides as she did so. I had a perfect view of every inch of her.

"Triple if I actually touch you?"

"Yes, triple, she replied without hesitation."

"It's okay if I touch you?", I said hesitantly.

With a grin creeping across her face, "I'm surprised it took you this long to ask."

Wasting no time. I walked behind her. I pulled her hair off her neck and leaned in to kiss her neck. I reached around her and slipped my hands down to her waist. I moved my hands slowly up her belly until they were on wonderful tits. My hands ran over them for the first time. They were bigger and felt better then I ever imagined.

I continued feeling her tits, running the nipples between my thumb and forefinger, they were so hard, and I could tell she loved the teasing. I kissed her neck fondled her tits, then took one hand and slide it down her naked back. I ran my hand over her nice round ass, Kerry had a great body and her ass was one of her best features.

She turned her body and gave me a deep kiss. Taking my hand, leading me to the living room and pushing me onto the sofa.

"You are a very bad man", she said with an evil grin on her face, then jumped on top of me on the sofa. We embraced and started kissing, Kerry on top of me grinding against my hard cock. My hands were in her hair, pulling her tight against my lips, as we kissed long and passionately, tongues dancing, lips on fire.

Breaking she stripped my tee shirt off. She laid down, her nice big tits crushed against my chest. My hands on her back, dragging my finger nails up and down her back, making her tingle. She kissed my chest, back up to my mouth. My hands found her naked ass once again, and with both hands I squeezed and fondled it.

Kerry sunk down to the floor on her knees, between my legs. She looked me in the eyes as she undid my jeans, slowly sliding the zipper down. She smiled at the surprise as my hard cock popped out of my jeans. Looking it over, then running her tongue slowly around my head, my cock twitched, and grew even harder. She worked my jeans off and then slowly kissed her way up my legs, higher and higher.

Coming to my cock, she stuck her tongue out and slid it slowly up the underside of my cock. Long slow lick up to the head, I was in heaven. Taking just the head into her mouth, she sucked on it; I could feel her tongue swirling over the slit. Her fingers formed a tight little circle around my cock as she started jacking me up and down. Taking more and more into her mouth, until all my cock was in. She looked at me with those sexy eyes, and swallowed, the suction on my cock almost made me cum right then. Kerry sensed that she had me now, and wasn't about to let up, she sucked my cock, played with my balls, trying to get me cum in record time. I couldn't hold out long, it had been over a year since I had been with a woman.

"I am going to cum soon", I said breathing hard.

"Cum for me Lance", she whispered in a deep sexy voice.

That was it, she took me all the way in and I exploded shot after shot of cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, keeping a tight seal on my cock. After I had finished unloading in her mouth, she slowly pulled her mouth off my cock, cleaning up all traces of my cum.

Laying back and catching my breath, Kerry reached down and took my hand once again, pulling me off the sofa, and leading me back to my bedroom. Once there she crawled into bed, holding the cover up to crawl in next to her. I slid in next to her and started kissing her lips, face to face we were laying, snuggling and kissing, Kerry's leg over my hip. I kissed along her neck, her earlobes, back to her lips.

Then making my move to please her, I pushed her onto her back and started kissing her chest. Straddling her legs, I leaned in and took one of her tits into my mouth, sliding my mouth over as much as I could stuff into it. I paused, swallowed to create suction, slowly pulled my mouth off her tit, leaving just the nipple between my lips. I tugged her nipple, pulling her tit, then released it and watched her tits jiggle as it fell out of my mouth.

My fingers slid down to her pussy and began teasing her as I sucked the other tit into my mouth. Her body squirmed as I ravished her tits and my fingers ran up and down her wet slit, teasing her clit and finding her opening before sliding effortlessly in.

Not wanting to wait to long and possessed by a strong desire to taste her, I slide between her legs, threw her legs over my shoulders, and started licking and sucking her wet pussy. My lips brushed her clit, she jumped, my tongue found her opening and slid in, she moaned. Hands on her ass pulling her onto my tongue, I licked, sucked, nibbled my way up and down and inside her pussy. Her legs squeezed my head tight; I could tell she was getting close to cumming. She cried out my name and her legs tighten around my neck as she came all over my mouth and tongue. I lapped up the sweet juices, and held the pressure on her pussy and clit until she had had a couple powerful orgasms.

Her legs unwrapped from around my neck and Kerry lay on the bed drained, breathing hard. I pulled myself up to beside her again and held her tight in my arms.

Many minutes passed with both of us not speaking, just feeling each other breath contently in each other's arms. My hands were stroking her back, down to cup her ass, back over her hips, and up to fondle her tits, making slow deliberate motions to caress her entire body. This was having a major affect on my cock; it was getting hard between us. Kerry put her leg over mine and pulled me close, my cock pushed flat against her pussy. Slowly she started sliding back and forth along my shaft, her slick wet pussy sliding effortlessly along my cock. My hands playing with her ass as she slid along my cock, both of us moaning as we continued. Finally after much stimulation I needed to be inside her, I reached between us and stuffed my hard cock head into her pussy. We paused and look into each other's eyes as I slowly pushed my cock inside her, and then we were joined. We started fucking slowly; in and out, long slow strokes, which soon turned into fast furious fucking, both of us consumed with lust. Two sweaty lust filled bodies seeking release. Finally I couldn't take it any longer.

"Oh Kerry, I am cumming" I cried out as I erupted deep inside her pussy.

"Oh Lance, so am I" she cried as I felt her pussy grip my cock tight. She came with a powerful body shaking orgasm, and then fell into my arms both of us breathing like we had just run a marathon.

We laid there catching our breath and enjoying the afterglow.

She spoke, "I do really need to go. I have other houses I have to clean today."

I gave her a quick nod, I to let her know I understood.

With that, I directed her towards the bathroom. "Let's clean up."

We both showered, I got dressed and headed back to the kitchen. She emerged from my bedroom, dressed and smiling.

Extending her hand and with a big grin Kerry said, "Pay up buster!"

As I reached for my wallet I said, "A deals a deal."

She stopped me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"You are not getting off that easy, tomorrow you are taking me to dinner and drinks and I get to pick the restaurant."

As I paid her triple for the housekeeping, she wrote her address on a piece of paper and told me to pick her up tomorrow at 6:00. She waved me goodbye and went prancing out of the house.

To be continued...

********************

lanfisher
lanfisher
124 Followers