Sex at Work can Follow you Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband finds Younger Girls, tire of Immature Men their age.
8.7k words
4.44
27.1k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers

A fictional story, based on observations made in the workplace. All characters are fictitious, and over the age of 18. This is a story I started 6 months ago, and got a block half way through. I finally finished it after many tries. Ironically, the ending I came up with, opened up my mind to more chapters. 3 more drafts, just poured out of my sick mind in a weeks time, and are in edit. I am excited about publishing them, this one turned out to be a great setup for a series. Watch for them. Comments are always welcome on story. I use software to assist in punctuation, grammar, and just basic proofing, so it is likely something was missed.

_____________

It all started with an interesting conversation with Rachel, a fellow employee at work. She was married, but not very happy, I was a bit worried that she had motives for telling me all this. We had a lot of mutual interest though, our music, and entertainment interest were the same. Over the next couple of months our conversations became longer, and often got off the usual subjects, and changed to how much her husband neglected, and took her for granted. Never giving her compliments, like I often did.

Well, according to a lot of the movies I have seen, I was worried this might be leading to something that I did not want to get into. I was not unhappy with my own marriage, or as hot as she is, I would have pursued this possible opportunity right away. My wife Jill and I, have always had an active sex life, even though we seem to be in a slump in that department. I just chalked it up to the fact that you can't have that newlywed feeling forever, we have just matured, and will get the spark back.

Jill was always spontaneous with sex, willing to do some crazy things. Those are the things that keep your marriage fresh, like sex somewhere public enough to be daring. Like on a hike in the woods, or believe it or not, we got pretty wild on a nude beach during our honeymoon, that set the tone for occasional craziness later in our marriage, but not for the last couple of years we seemed to lose that. It's hard to believe sometimes that we are the same daring couple.

Recalling that epic honeymoon incident, it started by her giving me a blow job at a nude beach. The beach was at a "couples only" resort they called it, we went there for our honeymoon. They had two beaches, one clothing optional, there was nothing to separate it from the regular beach other than a sign saying, (Clothing Optional, Not Sex). We were so young, not ashamed to show our bodies, this was the first time in the open so to speak.

Turned out to be hot for both us, and the couples who watched it. I had just put lotion all over Jill, and I mean all over, we almost decided to go back to our room when I got done we got so worked up. I laid back for my turn, and just enjoyed as she finished by working around my groin. I looked up to see that I was hard, I made a joke that I didn't want a sunburned cock. She gave me that young mischievous grin I remember so well, and said, "don't worry Keith, I will get it when I am done playing with it."

She did, she had it in her hands, and I assumed she was going to try to give me a hand job under the towel. Then I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt her mouth on my cock. I looked around to see if anyone was looking, one couple was pretty close, spotted us. The rest were further away, mostly just laying out, an occasional walk by, a guy or couple. I said something to her about no sex, she replied that it was not specific on what kind, and kept going. I knew I was not going to stop her, so I laid back, and enjoyed it.

I have to say, it did feel good showing off my naked new wife, and with my cock in her mouth. Just a regular blow job, back then they went fairly quick, and you would be ready to go again as well. I had a towel part way over my head, but seen the couple that was close watching, and a couple of the walkers slow down as they went by. Not surprising, even though it was the nude section, she was sitting there naked on my legs, leaning over, and showing even her private beauty to everyone. I had the view of her with my cock in her mouth, and her fantastic young tits in front of me, I could not hold back, I came, and she took nearly every bit of it, and swallowed it.

We started something, it only takes one to give others courage I guess, and it was my girl that was the leader. We noticed more activity, mostly just making out naked so far.

The couple next to us who were making out when we got started, well, it got things going for them. Apparently watching Jill blow me, started them spoon fucking under the partial cover of a towel draped over their asses. Now we were watching them. They got rowdy with their sex, lost their towel, and total control after that, she stuck her ass up, and he fucked her from behind. I could not believe what I was seeing. He was quick too, like I was, and shot a load on her back, it was quite a show that Jill started. You never forget the first time you see someone fuck in front of you, especially strangers.

It was all the encouragement Jill needed, she was not going to be out done, she climbed up on my cock. She was pointed toward the open beach, and riding me to a cum shot, as our neighbor, and others watched, a sight like that gets attention. My body had little time to recover, so it was a long one, we had quite a lot of onlookers spread around the beach by the time I was done. We just laid there after that, a lot more foot traffic around us, mostly old guys wanting to see Jill's perfect young tits.

The couple we were next to came to our table, and talked to us after dinner that night, we exchanged partners for a dance, but I confess it freaked us both out, they were our age now, and wanted more, but we were not interested in swinging, it was our honeymoon, and they were what we thought then was old people, to boot. I guess we were naive about the "couples only" description for the resort, we just wanted away from families with kids.

That was then, this is now though, even if I was unhappy, being 33, in the 8th year of marriage, Rachel who was flirting like crazy with me was only 25, and only married two years. She claimed to be unhappy already, was he an ass, or is it just that women mature faster. I remember, that even in my 20s, I could be an asshole more often than now. I thought maybe that was what made me a possible catch to some younger girls at the office, even though I was so much older, and have been married a while.

I think other times it's just flirting for other reasons then looking for a man, I will say it helps your self-esteem knowing someone thinks you are hot, and they might figure I was a safe guy to just play games with, who understands women anyway?

I tried to not spend so much time talking to Rachel, or even several other girls that were fun to look at, and talk to. I guess I should have explained the makeup of the work force. We were in a business that required us to have young, and fit girls in our locations, as we were selling fitness. The big incentive for the employees at the branches, was to move up to a job in the home office. Jobs at the office paid much better, with better hours, and some feeling of importance. What more could a 20 something be seeking. This made the ratio of hot young females to males, ridiculous. Six males to 24 females, about 18 of them in their late teens or early 20s, and smoking hot. I was one of only two employees, that were private contractors, to the others I was privileged, and did not have the same pressures as them. That was true, but my pressures were different, I could be left go without a reason.

Back to Rachel, with the seductive green eyes, and sexy voice, I started losing my resistance to her, and was back to spending more time dropping In her office. I really felt something when I was with her. We hung together one night, in what I thought was just a casual situation just like back at the office, and just talked. I guess it was a bit of an unusual situation, as it was after a company function.

The fact of the matter is, we talked a long time, and I was pacing my drinking, but the two of us ended up sitting in my BMW afterwards, and talking some more. We used the excuse we might be pushing things driving home that way, and decided that we needed to wait awhile before we drove. It was a dumb idea, I think deep down, we both wanted something more than just talk to happen. After about half-an-hour more of talking, we ended up with our eyes locked, and we could not seem to stop ourselves from, and what felt like a scene from a movie, we moved slowly toward each other for a kiss.

I don't know about her, but once we started I just could not stop myself. You know the story, one kiss leads to another, soon we were in an embrace as we looked into each other's eyes. I don't have to tell you what that leads to. In our case it led to us moving to the back seat in an almost empty area of the parking lot, the kisses started getting longer, and we were soon, well, we were just plain all over each other. I didn't even try to stop her when she unzipped my pants, nor did she try to stop me when I moved my hands up her blouse, under her bra like a teen. Before I knew it, she had my cock in her hand.

I wanted to stop, but her breast were just so inviting. I made a pledge to myself not to have actual sex with her, thinking that it wouldn't be such a blatant act of cheating if we stopped short of that. Her head was soon in my lap, and my cock was in her mouth, at the same time one of my hands, and its fingers, were trying to find a way to her pussy.

The only thing that saved us from going further, was that the bar was closing, and there was now a steady stream of people heading to their cars. So much for 8 years of being faithful in my marriage. She had so much less to lose, then me. I was happy, I thought, but even though men are more mature in their 30s we still are living, breathing, horn dogs.

Now things were awkward, it's not like we were the only two employees hooking up. I was told once by an older, and wiser married man, that he could tell when people were hooking up by their interactions, sometimes if they did not make eye contact when together around others, that was a sign they were messing around. This just made me more paranoid when we talked at work. Even the big boss was seen spending a lot of time with a young married girl, almost a newly-wed, named Charlotte, rumor has it, she had already broken up a marriage to get her husband. A lot of closed door meetings in his office, gave everyone the assumption he was at least getting blow jobs from her.

Soon we were meeting at bars after work, and then steaming up the windows in our cars afterwards like teenagers, it was addicting. It was just lust, but is lust not more fun than love anyway? After her blowing me, and me fingering her, still in most of our clothes, and in some very uncomfortable positions, something had to give. We needed to stop, and I tried very hard to break it off without actually saying it. I just tried to make excuses why I could not meet her.

Then something happened that made the whole situation escalate, she was transferred to a warehouse as the manager. I was forced to stay one evening to work out a network problem, I just could not figure out. Rachel needed to be there too she said, that she had a report to finish for the next day, and told her husband the same. She had one employee there, Charlotte, who went by Char, she went home at 5. She was quite a character, she had been blowing the boss at the main office, but he got someone new, and sent her to Rachel to get her out of the way.

That's when I found out how far we were both willing to go. I was deep into troubleshooting the problem when I looked up to see a naked Rachel. I was shocked, and freaked out, but just had to tell her that she was just breathtaking. Before I could get it out that I just couldn't do this now, she told me that the doors were locked. Saying, "It is time we both see each other naked, not just parts of us in a dark back seat of a car. Saying we have been acting like horny teenagers, and that we could concentrate better on our work if we were not wondering what we looked like naked." What a line, sounded more like something coming from a man, but I fell for it. I really wanted to be naked with her, and more, I just did not want to start something that could fuck up my marriage.

There were no windows in the building for security reasons. She convinced me I could still work on the computers while she checked me out, and that she promised not to touch. Well then we were going about our task naked, I admit I liked it, she has a fine body, and I am not ashamed of mine, I was blessed genetically, and try to keep active. I think it surprised her that I was so fit, having her acknowledge it made me feel good. I managed to concentrate on my work enough to not get too aroused. That worked OK until she got bored waiting for me, and was sitting on the desk in front of me, with her legs open enough for me to see the beauty that I had only imagined by my feel. As she got impatient, she expanded the view that now opened up the slit where my fingers would first explore on the way to her hole.

I had to stop, before I did more damage to the problems in the network, than ones that already existed. I tried to reason, but she just looked at me as she started to play with herself. All bets were off when I could not help but to grab my own self, and I was engaged in the hottest mutual masturbation scene of my life. She now had made enough room on the desk to lift one leg up, and spread her legs all the way open as she went to town on herself. I still had hope of escaping this situation with no more than oral guilt.

I just could not resist a closer view of her pussy, and moved in. She removed her hands, and I inserted my tongue, as she put her legs up over my shoulders. I reasoned with myself that I owed her for the fantastic head she had been performing on me. I did my best, I know where to go to get a girl off, at least I thought most girls like the same treatment, and it worked out.

She said it was my turn, and my cock agreed. We went to the small couch in the reception room, and I laid back to enjoy her work. This was so different from our car sex, the view of her naked as she swallowed my cock. I just could not take much of it, I wanted to at least 69 with her, but the couch was too small.

The couch was better than the backseat of a car, but was still too small, and she suggested the workout mats we have in inventory in the warehouse, and we spread one out. I really thought I we could just exchange some oral, and I could keep myself from making any further moves on her. I could tell she wanted it to be me that gave in, and just take her. She just sat there with her legs crossed on the mat, facing me. We were back to talking, and told each other how hot we looked. That turned out to be more alluring to me than when she was sitting with her legs open in the beginning. She kissed me, and I returned it, but I still made no moves toward her, I thought maybe I was coming to my senses.

This was my chance to escape if I wanted to, probably my last, but I made the mistake of looking into her bedroom eyes one last time, and it was all over. We were locked in each other's arms, with no chance on my part of escaping. Getting me to strip naked with her earlier was a good move on her part. I had to have her, and she was more than willing. We just ended up rolling around on the mat, and made out for a while, it was an experience I had not had in years, I completely forgot what it felt like to be that intimate with someone new. Just pressing our naked bodies against each other, was so erotic. We were savoring the newness of each other's touch. I ended up with my hand between her legs, the whole area was just so smooth, and already moist from my earlier work. I ran my fingers up her moist slit. That kind of set things in motion, as I felt her hand move to my erect cock, we were back to where we left off in the other room.

I backed off, but not to stop it, I did, so I could lift her legs, I had given up. This is what she wanted, me to make the first move all along. I could tell that she had been freshly waxed when I had my fingers down there. I wondered if this was planned, she knew I was going to be there most of the day, and probably late. I looked up as she was looking down at me with those green eyes, and I knew right then we were going to take the plunge.

My cock was as hard as it could be, it actually felt more like it did in my teens, almost aching. I moved my cock in closer between her legs, and started working my way up her with kisses, stopping at her belly button, and the piercing dangling from it. I was soon at her breast, they are so firm, the first time I had felt her up I thought maybe she had implants, but no, they are all her, and natural. I mouthed her nipples until they were both hard, before moving up to her mouth, dragging my hard cock over her sex as I did, she was just dripping wet down there.

We kissed deeply, before she spread her legs further, and pulled them up for my entrance. I reached down to guide my hard penis in her opening, it was ready, and she moaned in pleasure just from it's entrance. I started stroking her very slowly, as I wanted to savor those first moments.

It is hard to describe the feeling I had at that point, as I had little to compare it to. Maybe I could compare it to the first time I had intercourse, but it was not so awkward this time. As good as it felt, I could not help but feel guilty for giving in to temptation, but once you do, you can't undo the damage.

I decided to just block all the thoughts of guilt, and just enjoy the pleasure of having a new sex partner after all 8 years of marriage. I continued to stroke her steadily, as she moved her hands up to my stomach. Oh, the feel of her hands on me, as I stroked her. I did not lean over for a full missionary, her legs were against my shoulders as I held them back. I wanted to look down, and at her breast as they moved along with our linked bodies as we fucked. Our eyes were locked in a stare, a wonderful one, as already I could hear her breathing, and moaning with every stroke I took.

Her vagina was just so perfect for my manhood, tight but not shallow, I was already feeling my balls make contact with her smoothly waxed skin. I liked the feel of it, and she did too, by telling me to fuck her harder, moving her left hand down to rub her clit as I did. I held her thigh with my left hand, so I could get even deeper in her. I used my right to massage her firm breast as I went deep.

I was prepared to make love to her as long as we both felt we could get away with it, but I was going to have to release a load of cum before long. She was starting to flush a little around her neck area, and seemed to be experiencing pleasure by her sounds. Again she told me harder and, I sped up my strokes until I heard, "My God, Yes, Yes," as she came. I did not want to cum inside her yet, I planned on going back there again that evening, it was still early. I was close too, so I out as she recovered from her orgasm. She dropped her legs down, and put them back together, and pulled on me, urging me to move up to her breast. I felt so good up there, on my knees so to not give her all my weight as I jerked, to finish myself off. I was going to cover her breast with my spunk, but she leaned forward, so close that her mouth, that she had already open for my shot was right in front of me.

I made a noise I don't remember making before, and had a feeling I had not felt in a while when I let loose. She lifted her head, and took rope after rope in her mouth until it was spilling out. She swallowed as she pulled on me again, she wanted my cock in her mouth, and I granted her wishes. There is not a better place to have your knob, then in their mouth, in its most sensitive moments after an ejaculation.

inafantasy
inafantasy
904 Followers