Lance, Bob and the woods

Story Info
A hike, some cock, good times.
3.4k words
4.5
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was married to my first wife, Leah, we had a relatively open marriage. We weren't 'supposed' to have opposite-sex encounters without the other one there, but same-sex was no issue.

We just had to tell each other.

One kinda weird situation was that we met another couple with pretty much the same rules. Their difference was they never played together. It felt 'weird' to see them screw someone else in their presence. Apart was ok.

They both had a kink or two. Morgan enjoyed a bit of leather stuff. Leah went out and dropped a couple thousand for custom stuff for both Morgan and her own enjoyment after she realized she enjoyed it too. Morgan was also into oil. They'd lay a waterproof sheet on the bed and baby oil themselves for near hours.

Lance enjoyed leather as well. I had a couple of custom jocks and a thong, which worked him up a storm. The second was public stuff. Either hiding away in a janitor's closet or changing room or men's room stall. The third was that he lived being watched. Adult bookstores and bathhouses mostly.

He was a completely versatile guy for almost everything except his final, most prevalent kink. He loved hiking in nothing but boots and socks. It took some searching at times to find locations that worked, but when they did it was an adventure.

During those times, he turned into an absolutely aggressive top. You could tell you were in for something because you'd see him randomly get hard. When his 6.5" of decent thickness started pointing up, make sure you had lube and water.

I'd been on two of these hikes so far. He had joined a 'hunting group' that owned a bunch of property in northern Wisconsin. He'd get time to go up there, strip off and start walking.

In a given five hour period on the two times we headed up, I'd completely drained him over the course of three blowjobs. He'd followed by climaxing in my ass another four times.

He was super vocal, knowing there was nobody around, and his loudest and most pronounced exclamation was immediately after he'd tell you he was cumming.

He'd slam into your mouth or ass and just happily laugh. Huge belly laughs that rang through the woods.

Note that he would only do it on a hike. Deep in the woods. He wouldn't even chuckle any other time.

So it was on a nice May afternoon in '98 when he called the house that I was expecting a several hour trip out of Milwaukee. Instead, he asked if I wouldn't mind going a little closer to home.

He mentioned the place, a recreation area only about a half hour out of town. I was skeptical and asked, "Is it going to be one of our 'usual' hikes?"

There was a healthy laughter from his side, "Actually, yeah. We're also going to have company!"

The next morning I got ready to go. Leah said, "Have fun. Wear bug spray." Lots of bug spray.

A huge parking lot was empty but for one spot. Lance's Jeep was parked and I took the one a few down from him.

He jumped out of the vehicle, his regular hiking shoes, calf-length socks, cargo shorts and t-shirt. We were almost exactly eye to eye at 5'9", and where I was more gym-designed, he was lean and wiry.

Short cut light brown hair, he usually styled it nicely but on hikes, let it go. Less chemicals for him to carry around. His brown eyes almost perfectly matched his hair.

Both Morgan and Lance were older than Leah and I. Lance was an undisclosed amount over 40...at least a decade older than my 27. Morgan had cleared her 32nd birthday in March, less than a week after Leah's 26th.

You wouldn't know he was a day out of his younger 30's. Built gorgeously and vibrant, he was so different than people I'd known prior.

He grabbed the duffel we'd put our clothes in as he shut the door. The passenger door opened a second later.

The guy had to be at least a decade older than Lance. He was stocky, with a short shock of grey hair sticking straight up. Not enough to curve it down. He wore a dark pair of Ray Ban wayfarers, a pair of tall hiking boots with calf socks that could have come from Lance's drawer. Cargo shorts and a short sleeve button down rounded him out.

He reminded me of one of those grizzled Western characters from the 60's. Not quite Eastwood era, but beyond the naive Roy Rogers shit.

I made my way over and shook his hand. Lance introduced him as 'Bob, my boss'. My eyebrow went up.

Maybe he had invited himself along, but there was no way in my head Lance was fucking his boss. No chance. We were just going to go on a regular hike.

An idea which flew away as we stopped just inside the trees. Lance was nude almost immediately. Bob undressed just as quick.

Lance always kept his crotch hair at a very short length. I had been shaving everything since my 'tutor' in college.

Bob had an impressively thick flaccid prick in the neighborhood of 4" limp. It was nestled in a neatly trimmed tuft of pubes that seemed to be the shortest hair on his body.

I stripped as well, a little daunted by the idea of banging both of these guys. It was by no means my first time, but it had been a while. I'd never done two guys in this...relationship.

There's no 'type' I'm really into. I have a few caveats. You need to have good hygiene. I won't do pedo, poop, pain or pets. Body type doesn't matter. Race, ethnicity, religion...don't care. Hairy or bald, short or tall. Short, thin, long or thick cock? It's all good.

However, there are a few 'types' that I'm programmed for. The guy who taught me every bit of same sex stuff, for instance, was a tan, average built guy with hardly any hair anywhere and longer than average, but slightly thinner cock. Rich would always be a benchmark for male sexual partners, as would his good friend Cy.

Cy had been built almost exactly like Bob. So my brain went back eight years to college and the two men and I putting our cocks into each other with abandon.

Despite my conscious thoughts, my subconscious made me hard as stone.

"You look like you're up to something." Bob said, pointing down at me. The awareness of my hardon apparently drove him a bit upward. His swelled in width and extended at least an inch.

We began walking through the woods, down a pathway that could have been a hiking trail or deer path. Lance was bounding forward, thoroughly enjoying himself. I was in the middle, my shoulder bag the only thing any of us was wearing other than shoes and socks.

Not twenty minutes went by before Lance stopped me. I looked at him and saw he was pointing towards the sky. "Hey, you into it?"

"What are you wanting?" I asked, getting more erect myself.

He laughed and turned me away from him. I felt him unzip the shoulder bag and pull something out, then a warm liquid over my crack and ass as I bent forward.

In front of me, Bob was now completely erect. He was, by my eye, a hair over six inches and way above average thickness. Like...at that point in my life, one of the thickest I'd seen.

However, he wasn't moving towards us, even though I was bent and could easily have sucked him, he stood there, rubbing himself lightly, almost absent-mindedly.

Lance started to push towards me. His cock, a somewhat blunt, uncut, six and half inches hit my restrictive asshole, slick and ready. I bore down immediately and felt his head penetrate.

I grunted as he demandingly pushed forward a couple inches past his head. I could feel his foreskin roll back and then pull against my ring. "Yeah, yeah." He said, grabbing my hips with his slippery palms.

Closing my eyes for the next several moments to concentrate on the first time I was fucked in at least a week, the supercharged nerves in my asshole feeling every millimeter of his detailed shaft. The initial burning, annoying sensation gave way to absolute pleasure in only a minute. I was already erect. Now I was throbbing.

I opened my eyes and noticed that Bob hadn't moved. He stroked himself slowly, patiently. I noticed he was trembling to the point it was almost shivering. The look on his face seemed painfully anxious.

The stubble of Lance's groin hit my cheeks after three polite back and forth movements. His full press against me drove the prickly hair straight into my asshole. It combined with the slick lube and created an even more heightened excitement. A shudder went through me.

Lance's hands pushed against me, away from him, and the pressure of his shaft had me riding the wave. My smile was huge.

However, this was his first time of the day. It would only last a few minutes.

In fact, less than a few. After his initial entrance, he began pushing me away and pulling me back while complimenting the move with his hips. He went only four inches back and forth, but the only way he could get deeper is if I was sitting on him.

Suddenly, as usual, he stopped. I felt him begin alternating swelling and relaxing as he unloaded his seed into my guts. I knew from his past shots in my mouth that it erupted out of him.

I imagined his slit throwing gobs of his creamy shots into me. With the thought I felt my own prick begin to roll precum out, the feeling like I was squeezing it loose.

It finally dawned on me that he hadn't done his usual laugh. I felt him slide loose as I heard his voice again, "That's fucking amazing, Joe. Always is."

My back straightened and I stretched out the slight stiffness. Usually I leaned on a tree or something, but there was no opportunity in that location.

Bob stopped his slow pumping. "Bob, you've got to give it a try. Joe is fantastic. Best ass I've had in at least ten years." Lance took a few steps away and pissed against a bush of some sort.

"I'll...uh...yeah, I'll...give it a try...in a bit." He half mumbled.

We started hiking again, the easy terrain was little effort for Lance and I, but Bob seemed to be a little less durable.

Over the next hour, we covered a decent amount of the path. Lance also stopped us two more times to bend me over, luckily close to trees.

Each time, Bob would stand nearby and jack himself. Same slow pace. He'd get erect the second we stopped, then slowly lose it after we'd finished.

Once we'd made it far enough for Lance, we turned around to head back. Bob appeared to have a little anxiety about things, but it looked like it had been building.

Lance stopped me again halfway to the trailhead. His technique was now far different than when we'd arrived. He lined up and with a single push, his delicate sack would swing up into my taint, his fresh lube mixing with the old, my sweat and his cum.

Every time, I'd firm up and leak precum like a sink. I sometimes miss when I could do that...

We were almost within sight of the duffel bag when Bob stopped us. "Uh...hey Joe. Would it be...ok if...uh...we..."

In answer I asked my own question, "Mouth or ass?" I licked my lips subtly.

"How about...we start with the...oral." He stammered. I knelt on the soft grass to the side of the trail and motioned him towards me.

At this angle he was even thicker than he had been. It was pointed directly at me, a tiny drop of clear fluid at the tip.

My tongue snaked out to collect the shining bead. Unlike many guys, it actually had a very apparent flavor. Not light in any way, but defined. And excellent.

He gasped as I surrounded him with my lips. His hands went down to my head while I went completely onto him. His thick head, featureless other than the opening, which seemed wide to my tongue. His corona was a huge drop-off to his shaft, which, I discovered, had an expansive network of blood vessels, all surging with anticipation.

The light tinge of his sweat hit me as I got to his stubbled base. I brought my hand up to assist, I couldn't get him completely in my throat. My thumb rubbed down at his sagging sack, spreading my saliva around the loose skin.

His hands moved to my head and he began to pull me to him and away. "How's that feel, Bob? Feel good?" Lance asked, somewhere to my left.

Bob gasped to answer, the inhalation almost making him cough, "It's...it's fantastic. So good." He didn't talk forcefully, I think he might have been holding his breath.

My lips, tongue, teeth, cheeks and lungs worked in tandem as I gave him my 'get to know you' blowjob. Inspecting for the perfect spots. Wherever he tensed or quivered or quickened.

The problem was that it was everywhere on him. No matter where my tongue went, he tensed. No matter where I pulled my lips or scraped my teeth lightly, his body tightened. I felt somewhat pleased by it.

But it only lasted ninety seconds. "Can...I fuck...can I buttfuck you?" he pulled out of my mouth at the exact same second as the word 'you' was spoken. In answer, I stood and made my way to a tree, bending and presenting myself.

Lance handed him the bottle of lube and I felt an unnecessary dribble at my hole. I was already gooey enough to take him, he was only a touch bigger than Lance. Little more than a second later, I felt the width of him spreading me apart.

It was almost uncomfortable. It was, actually, for the head. The snap as it completely entered and surrounded the dropoff was palpable, and my nerve endings electrified at the move. Complimenting him and attempting to acclimate myself, I pushed backwards.

The problem was that he hadn't anticipated my move and I hadn't understood his plan. Instead of him entering me slowly and easily, I went down to his groin like a rocket. Gasping, I did the 'learning to swim' thing and just rode the discomfort wave for a pull away from him and a return.

When I felt him at my cheeks the second time, a light switched on in my nervous system. No discomfort anymore. There hadn't been any pain, just that 'full' feeling, and more due to his width.

A heat started there in my ring and spread throughout my extremities. I groaned and pressed back again, getting more of his thick meat into myself.

It felt like he was just standing there now. We hadn't moved in several moments, so I took matters into hand and came off of him about two inches or so.

He hissed between his teeth. "Just...just don't move for a minute, ok?"

I've known the occasional premature ejaculator. Usually I get at least thirty seconds, at least.

But Bob seemed like after a single insertion, he was right there. Still, I did as he asked and didn't move.

The only thing I could feel was the buzz of my blood flow in the nerves of my ass driving directly to the head of my cock. It was on a harmonic with his blood and breathing, vibrating through his almost impossibly hard prick.

I couldn't feel or pay attention to the light breeze or the sounds of the woods. Just that powerful energy.

After long moments, he finally moved. He pulled back only an inch, slowly as he'd done everything and pushed back in. It rang through me. It was though I could sense his head inside me, that pronounced slit, oozing his clear liquid into me.

"Are you...will...will you be upset if I...don't...if I finish fast?" He asked haltingly. His breath was fire on my back.

I could barely take a breath. "You finish whenever...you want. Right now if you want." I repeated. My left hand came away from the tree trunk and down to my cock. It jumped in response to the touch and I knew that just this simulation would push me over.

He repeated the same pattern as before. Pull out an inch, tops. Push back in. Breathe hard.

"Oh shit!" He said as he pulled the third time. Quickly he jammed himself into me and I felt him, somehow, swell. A full breath later it relaxed but immediately went back.

I gasped hard and wrapped my hand around my shaft, rubbing at the pace my ring was transferring his pulses into my brain. Only a couple pulls and I began to shoot powerful gobs of cum onto the ground below. In my imagination it was just his load somehow telegraphing out of my cock. Both powerful.

My breathing started either a year or a minute later. Bob's hands gripped my hips for dear life, I could feel his shuddering body through his hands and his still-rigid prick.

He actually seemed to relax a hair about a minute later, taking in a huge gulp of air.

"That was pretty hot, even though it was like...two fuckin' minutes." Lance was laughing off to my right and I turned that way to see him working his erection.

Bob moved back away from me and pulled himself free with an almost audible sucking sound. I reflexively exhaled.

Lance wasted no time in quickly running over and shifting himself balls deep into me. My legendary lack of refractory period shot my slightly descending equipment back to full attention.

Whereas my experience with Bob had only been a few moments, Lance was determined to set a personal record. His blunt head thudded into my prostate like a tympany, with the same drumming effect on my prick.

Somewhere in his hyper-urgent, hard, intense pounding I came a second time. As he finished his final climax of the day, he laughed loud, echoing through the trees.

Less than twenty minutes later we had said our goodbyes and were heading up I-94 back to Milwaukee. I felt fantastic.

...I have a weird mentality. See, there's this psychosomatic fertility rite kinda thing that goes through my head, even to this day. I know it's complete bullshit, but when I swallow a load or take one in the ass, it's like I get this burst of energy. Like somehow this rushing mixture of life blasting into me is tied to my own personal power...

So my trip back to town was just...exciting.

About ten days later, I was lying on my back. Lance had my six inches in his ass and I was licking his jizz off my fingers. I'd scoop it off if my chest and belly and into my mouth.

"How's Bob doing?" I asked between globs of semen. I'd gotten to his and Morgan's house and came into the bedroom with zero discussion. A little 69. He screwed me for a few minutes, then turned me on my back to ride.

He laughed, vibrating me in him. "Traumatized". When he saw my quizzical look he followed, "I suppose I should come clean. Bob hasn't fucked his wife in ten years. He wanted to get laid so bad it was fucking up his thought process."

Leaning forward he placed his palms on my shoulders, "He'd never had a dude blow him before you. He'd never fucked anyone in the ass before you. He said it was life altering."

He rolled his hips up, pulling a couple inches of me out, "So not a repeat performance, huh?" He sat back down on me and repeated the first movement.

"No. He enjoyed himself more than he'd thought he could." His pace picked up a bit and he leaned further forward, his face inches from mine, "it'll be a little while for him to sort it out...so who knows?"

He planted his mouth on mine as he began fucking me for real.

Leah, Morgan, Lance and myself would screw around for another year or so before their relationship got strained due to financial problems. Hey, it happens.

Two years after that, Leah and I would part ways.

I never saw Bob again.