Turned Out On Business Trip

Story Info
Young confused male turned out by muscular Daddy at hotel.
6.4k words
4.84
27.9k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My young adult life changed forever during a routine business trip. I am 26 years old and employed by a large regional bank supporting their ATM machines and networks. Until a few months ago I was dating a woman who I intended to marry. She was a nurse and I would've described our relationship as strong, committed and healthy. Unfortunately, she became involved with another man she met at her hospital. He was a nurse, too, and they worked the same shifts.

I was devastated by the betrayal, and my self confidence was at an all-time low. I couldn't help feeling inadequate because her nurse boyfriend's picture that I had seen on her Facebook page looked handsome. Last month I heard through a mutual friend that the two of them were now engaged.

I was determined to get into better shape, even though I wasn't overweight and never had too much trouble getting dates. But I definitely lacked sexual prowess in the bedroom, something I struggled to overcome since highschool. And maybe that's why my girlfriend had been cheating on me.

While I found myself attracted to women, sex was mostly mechanical for me, and I didn't question my sexual orientation even though I occasionally visited porn sites and sometimes found myself more interested in the male performer.

I was on a trip to Oklahoma City for the entire week and it was my first morning at the hotel.

I'm an early riser, so I thought I'd have the hotel gym to myself when I left my room at 5:30am. When I arrived I was surprised to see another man who appeared to be finishing an intense workout. He was sweating profusely on the far side of the room, so he must've started his workout at least 30 or 45 minutes earlier. I headed for the treadmill nearest to the entryway and studied the screen to program a 30 minute run.

"Good morning gym buddy," a deep baritone voice grunted as he completed a dumbbell curl.

"Good morning," I responded, my voice resonating much higher than his. He was wearing a T-shirt and gym shorts. I'm 5ft 9in tall, and fit at 160 lbs, but this guy outweighed me by probably 40 pounds of muscle mass and I gauged his height a couple inches over 6ft.

"You'll have the place to yourself, I'm wiped out, heading to the shower," he announced as he returned the dumbbells to their rack. I couldn't help notice they were the heaviest, 80 lb set. Even in my peak shape during college, I could barely manage 50 lb dumbbells.

I found myself impressed by his muscular build, but didn't want to stare, so I shifted my gaze to my treadmill settings. I started my warmup and noticed I could still see him in the mirror. He looked to be in his mid to late forties, dark hair with hints of gray, salt and pepper beard, neatly trimmed around a square jaw line, and piercing blue eyes. He grabbed a clean hand towel from the bin and started wiping sweat from his brow, face, arms and lower legs.

He had a virile demeanor and confidence matching his athletic physique, and he started walking in my direction because the exit was behind me.

As he got closer I found myself feeling somewhat inferior to this magnificent male specimen. As he walked behind me, I could smell his sweaty musk odor, owing to the poor ventilation in the gym

As he opened the door behind my treadmill, he threw his used towel into the empty laundry bin and said "Have a good one, Butch" and the door closed behind him before I could respond.

What the heck, why did he say "Butch"? Was that polite banter, or a mild insult? I couldn't decide, and I couldn't take my mind off this man's attitude and air of superiority. I realized the treadmill was still on the warmup setting, so I told myself "get yourself together Terry and start jogging and complete your workout."

Forty minutes later, I was still alone and finishing my workout. I went to grab a hand towel and realized there weren't any clean towels. For some reason I impetuously reached into the laundry bin and retrieved the man's used towel sitting on top. With towel in hand, I headed to the lobby elevator and pressed the call button. I was staying on the fourth floor and typically used the stairs but was tired after my workout. The elevator dinged and the door opened. To my surprise and embarrassment, the man I'd been obsessing over stepped out in an expensive looking navy suit. He glanced briefly at me and I think his eyes flicked to the towel.

He seemed to smirk, then winked at me and brushed past me towards the hotel lobby. I kept my eyes down, pressed the fourth floor button quickly and the doors closed. I could feel my face turning crimson like a teenage girl. Why did this man just wink at me? And could he tell I had his used towel? He probably knew he had taken the last clean hand towel. And when he brushed past, I sensed an electric charge.

After closing the door to my room, I immediately lifted the man's damp towel to my nose and inhaled deeply. The sweaty musk scent was intoxicating, I had to sit down and felt my dick stirring in my gym shorts. I was getting aroused by just absorbing odors from this stud man's used towel.

Oh, God, what the hell was happening to me, and why was I so infatuated with this man? I had known since highschool that I occasionally found some men attractive, but my upbringing didn't tolerate same sex inclinations, and until a few months ago I had been in a sexually satisfying relationship with a woman. But this was an intense, almost overwhelming feeling.

My dick wouldn't settle down and my mind kept racing back to that man's wink, his powerful stature, and his deep, sexy voice that called me "Butch."

Checking the clock I realized I needed to hussle or I'd be late. I snapped out of my daze and jumped into the shower, dressed and grabbed my car rental keys. On the way out, I placed the maid service card on the door so it displayed "No service needed". On my way through the lobby there was no sign of the the muscle man.

The rest of my day was all business and routine work. I actually finished a little early and the branch manager gave me the green light to head back to the hotel. I hadn't given any thoughts to my morning, but driving back to the hotel I started replaying my interaction with that older stud, and I pervertedly wanted to inhale his towel again. Man, I was disgusted and embarrassed with myself, but also getting excited about getting back to the hotel, part of me hoping I'd see the gym stud again.

The hotel was hosting a manager's reception when I arrived, consisting of complimentary sandwiches, wine and beer, so I decided to have a beer and something to eat. I selected two small sandwiches from the buffet table, then headed to the bar area which was in the adjacent room.

I rounded the corner to the bar area and noticed the gym stud was holding court at the bar, surrounded by other hotel guests or maybe coworkers. He was in khaki trousers and a sports shirt with the collar unbuttoned, showing off his muscular torso because it was stretched tightly across his firm pecs and bulging arms.

A young and pretty bartender was smiling and talking with gym stud. She was obviously charmed by the athletic hunk. A male bartender closer to my end of the bar asked me what I wanted to drink. I ordered a beer and noticed all the chairs at the bar were taken, so I moved to an empty table.

I got immersed in my phone and was eating for several minutes when a hand slapped my back, and I turned around. It was gym stud, with a big smile on his face. He extended his hand and said, "Hey there gym buddy. I'm Justin and I don't think I've seen you at the hotel before. Are you here on business, or just visiting relatives?" We were shaking hands as he was introducing himself. I was trying not to wince from his crushing grip.

"This is my first trip to Oklahoma City. I'm here for business, my name is Terry. So do you work at the hotel?"

"Oh, no, I'm in pharmacutical sales and this is part of my region, but I guess this hotel is one of my many homes away from home." He pointed to an empty chair opposite of me, and I nodded that it was available. He continued, "I'm here at least a week every couple months, and I've gotten to know most of the hotel staff. Being in sales keeps me traveling all the time, so I stay in the same places whenever I can. I've been staying at this hotel for the past year and today was the first time another person showed up at the gym during my workout, so I was duly impressed. I start each morning with a 2 mile run, followed by weights, because I'm not getting any younger," he laughed and took a long swig from a beer bottle.

We kept the conversation going for a while. I explained my recent breakup and talked about my job. Justin had a charming, conversational style, and made me feel comfortable. We chatted for another 15 minutes. He said he was having trouble with his laptop VPN setting, so I offered to help. His phone buzzed and he looked at the text, frowned, then stood, indicating our conversation was over. He told me he had a hot date with a pharmacist who he was seeing regularly while in town.

He said, "Terry, I've gotta run, I'm late. Is there any way you'd be able to check my VPN settings right now? I can't upload my monthly report until the VPN is working."

"I'll be here in the lobby for another half hour or so. If you're comfortable leaving it with me, I'll do what I can to help out. I'll leave your laptop with the front desk."

Justin thanked me again, and headed to his room. He returned almost immediately and clearly in a rush. He had his laptop, which he handed over to me, along with a hotel room key card. "Listen, Terry, I'm really pressed for time. Could you please return my laptop to my room when you're done? I might be out late, and if I get lucky," he winked as he said this, "I won't get back until very late, and I'll need to finish my monthly report before the sun rises. I know, it sounds nuts, but my boss needs all sales figures by tomorrow morning, and I don't really trust the night manager at the front desk. He just gives me the wrong vibe, if you know what I mean.."

I must have still looked confused because he added, "I can't upload the report without the VPN being fixed, and I'm already running late. My date has texted twice already so I need to leave right away."

"Okay, but I could probably fix it while you wait," I said.

"I've gotta run, Terry. Please just let yourself into my room, put the laptop on the desk, and leave the key card. I owe you big time." As he was walking away, he turned around and said, "As a thanks, I'll treat you to a steak dinner tomorrow courtesy of my expense account."

"Thanks Justin, there no need for that. I can fix these things almost in my sleep."

He smiled, thanked me again, and rushed out of the lobby. I imagined his date being a twenty something hot chick, and pictured Justin fucking a gorgeous woman in every city across his sales territory.

After I finished my third beer, I went back to my room and opened Justin's laptop. He had written his password on a note posted to the screen. As I guessed, his VPN settings needed a minor fix. After testing it twice, I logged off and shut it down before being tempted to cyber snoop. I couldn't believe how trusting Justin was, giving me his laptop and and a key card!

I was excited about seeing this stud's hotel room and was getting aroused all over again. I reminded myself I had a key and permission to be in his room.

His room was on the same floor as mine, so it was a short walk down the hall. Before inserting the key card, I knocked gently to make sure it was vacant. No answer, so I inserted the card and heard the familiar "click" signaling the latch was unlocked. I opened the door and walked slowly into the room. The door closed behind me. His room was a large suite, bigger than mine and the desk was on the far side of the room, past a king bed which was made up. Justin had left a pair of blue boxers, a white T-shirt and dark blue dress socks at the foot of the bed.

The room was very dark because the lights were off and the curtains were drawn, but I could still see just fine in the ambient light. I placed the laptop on the desk, along with the key card and turned back towards the door. As I walked past the bed, I couldn't resist the temptation to smell this hunk's boxers. I reached out and lifted them towards my nose and realized my dick was as hard as ever. I inhaled this man's musky underwear, sniffing deeply over and over, with my eyes shut.

Suddenly I heard a faint "click" and the door flew open. Justin walked in and the door shut behind him. Oh shit, what the fuck, how can I explain this?

Justin just stood there, quietly, and he seemed amused. I dropped the boxers to the floor and stammered, "I, uh, ah, I know this looks weird, but I'm just leaving." I was hoping my erection wasn't visible in the dim light.

"Well, Terry, I wear 34 regular, but from the look of things, I'm guessing you're more interested in my packaging."

I was mortified, but got defensive and tried changing the focus by asking, "Sorry, Justin, umm, I thought you were on a date." Justin was smirking.

"Yeah, Terry, I was supposed to be on my date, but he had to cancel at the last minute. His wife was supposed to be out of town until tomorrow, but she surprised him and came home a day early."

Did he just say "he?" My head was spinning and it sounded like he said his date was another man. My mind was racing.

Justin took a step towards me and said, "I've learned a great deal about people I meet on business trips, Terry, and I rarely make mistakes when I size up other men. Do you ever size up other men, Terry?"

"What does that mean?" I was getting uncomfortable and was trying to sound calm and indifferent to this dominant line of questioning.

"Sorry, Terry. No reason to get your panties in a twist. It's okay to be curious about other men, or their packages. I'm just being friendly to another traveler who might want some company, that's all." He stepped closer to me, smirking, and started to move his right arm upwards towards my left shoulder. I turned to my right wanting to move towards the door. But he pivoted to his left and blocked my way.

In my sternest voice I said, "Hey, Justin, listen, I think you definitely made a mistake. I'm not looking for company on this trip and I've got a very busy day tomorrow, so I'll be on my way." He stepped right up to me this time. I could smell his cologne and his open collar was at eye level. I could see his virile chest hair and I had to look up at him because he was so close to me now. My dick was still hard but I just wanted to get out of the room.

He placed his strong hands on my shoulders and firmly squeezed them while never taking his eyes away from mine. Instinctively I placed my hands on his arms to push back, but was stunned by the sheer strength of this man. I could feel his biceps flexing like steel cables as he held me in place. I felt like a small boy in comparison to this muscular, larger man.

"No Terry, I don't think you'll be going anywhere until we have a little chat." His vice grip on my shoulders was borderline painful, but he wasn't displaying anger. He was speaking calmly. I could smell beer on his breath. He started pushing me backwards until I was against the wall. He just held me against the wall, with a silent predatory stare, then spoke in a low husky whisper. "I'm betting you could use a strong friend, Terry".

He moved his lips to my right ear and whispered. "Your body wants to submit to me, young man." Now he pushed himself fully against me. He kept his head to the side of mine. I could feel his beard against my ear, and he kept whispering, "You're hard, Terry, and you're breathing like a dog in heat. Just let it happen, nobody's going to know and we'll both have a good time."

My legs were so weak I would've slipped to the floor if he hadn't been holding me against the wall. I don't think my cock was ever this hard. But I was still frozen and didn't know what to say.

Justin kept whispering into my ear, knowing how hard I was already. He had his right leg between mine, so his left leg was on my right side. I couldn't see anything except his shoulder pressed against my chin. "I'm not just a strong friend, Terry, I'm a big friend." As he was whispering "big friend", he slid his hand down my right arm and found my wrist. He forcefully moved my wrist over to his left thigh until my hand came into contact with an enormous bulge. "Go ahead, Butch, grab Daddy's cock. I'll let you smell it too, if you ask politely. Would you like me to grab your little cock, would you like that?"

I couldn't speak, and I was unable to see anything except his shoulder. He was perspiring and the musky odor made me even weaker in the knees. My hand sensed movement from the large python in Justin's pants. It caused an involuntary moan to escape my lips.

Justin's breath was heavy and his lips were now brushing against my earlobe, and in a low, sensual deep whisper he said, "I'm going to touch you now, Butch. I want to feel your sexy tight ass. Yeah, when I saw that ass this morning, I wanted to get my hands on it."

I hadn't moved an inch. I was struggling to catch my breath as if I had run a marathon. Justin kept his larger frame pressed against me, and moved his hands to my waist and deftly removed my belt and let it drop to the floor, then opened my shorts roughly. My shorts fell to the floor leaving me in my jockey briefs. He cupped my ass cheeks from behind and was squeezing and lifting me roughly. I started to shake, and moaned again, my aching cock was straining and shoved against his right thigh. He continued to use his mesmerizing deep sensual whisper to assume total dominance. "Easy, tiger, catch your breath, I'll take good care of you. You've got one hot ass, by the way. Now I'm going to pet your little hard dick." I moaned again, and felt his right hand sliding around to my aching cock. He cupped my cock and balls and squeezed. "There you go, doesn't that feel good? You're shaking like a teenage virgin. Wanna be my girlfriend for the night, honey bun?"

OMG, I was about to erupt. His voice, his dominance, his strong presence and his supreme confidence was overpowering. Calling me "honey bun" was humiliating, but made me more aroused.

He would not let me move from the wall and was both licking my ear and tonguing my neck in between his gutteral whispers. "You're my new cute girlfriend, Butch, and you're going to suck my big cock right after you cum for me, so just let it happen honey bun." He was massaging my buttocks and placing pressure on my cock and balls.

His python cock throbbed against my hand and I started whimpering. My legs never felt weaker. This man was seducing and controlling me with a forceful dominance. His deep sensual voice and verbal abuse was like a potent drug. He also knew I was close to cumming. He removed his hands from my underwear and placed them on my neck, then moved them to my face. He pulled his head back and looked down at me, his piercing blue eyes in total control and said, "I'm going to kiss you, and you'll moan like a slut and kiss me back, and then you'll cream your panties."

His eyes penetrated me and broke what little resistance was remaining. He was writing his own script for his next conquest. I couldn't break away from his forceful stare. With one hand holding the back of my head, and the other guiding my jaw, Justin leaned down and started kissing me like his girlfriend. I had never kissed a man before. His mouth and tongue exuded dominance and passion. I was kissing back and moaning, just as he predicted. His strong jaw pressed my head against the wall and my hand was suddenly rubbing his huge cock. Justin moved his tongue briefly back to my ear, and in his deep voice whispered his command, "Daddy wants you to cum, now!" His pelvis pushed roughly into me.

12