Lance's Seven Sins 03: Sloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rex.. don't keep me waiting too long."

"You don't have to tell me twice." He dug his fingers in a bit further inside me as I felt his cock slide up against my left ass cheek. "It's gonna feel like the first time you had a finger again. Just make sure to relax." As his fingers came out the head popped in, and the familiar burning sensation hit me. His cock felt enormous inside me, and I shuddered to think what my cock would do to an anus.

"Ahh! Fuck!" I screamed.

"You're doing great just stay like that. Relax. Relax."

I did my best to ease myself; he could probably feel how tight I was squeezing around him.

"Good. Now I'm gonna put more in. Stay with me."

As his cock sank deeper into me, I felt a pleasure greater than I thought possible. I moaned loudly, and he was all the way inside shortly after. "Oh, my god! Fuck me!"

Rex pulled halfway out then plunged himself back in slowly. He repeated this motion only a few times before I felt my orgasm build. My breathing deepened, and I pushed my ass back against his hips to free my cock from being pressed against the wall. I was nearly bent over and started stroking myself hard and fast.

"Fuck, Rex! I'm gonna cum so hard!"

My mind went nearly blank. He continued to slowly fuck me as my ass squeezed down on him strongly. "Holy fuck, you're so tight! I'm cumming too." I felt him throb wildly inside me as we came together. The wall was quickly drenched in my cum as my eyes rolled back into my head. I didn't stop jerking myself, and Rex didn't stop fucking me. Our simultaneous orgasm seemed endless; more jets kept hitting the wall and drooling to the floor as more cum poured inside me. After what seemed an eternity, I finally stopped spurting hot jizz.

"You were right, Rex." I declared, catching my breath.

Rex pulled out, and the burning sensation returned. I didn't mind it too much, though. I turned my body to face him, cock dripping leftovers from my prodigious load. "Right about what?" he asked.

"Everybody loves it in the butt."

"Ha. Yup."

We finished up in the shower and went back to the room to play some video games. Rex got a call from a buddy that there would be a party downtown, so we got dressed and headed out.

*

"Where did you learn to throw pong balls like that, dude?" Rex asked as we walked out of the party late at night. We made a turn onto the sidewalk and started down the path back to our dorm.

"Naturally gifted, I guess," I responded.

"Dude, are you just naturally gifted at everything?!" Rex exclaimed.

"I'm a slow reader."

Rex laughed. "Well, at least I was your partner the whole night. We slammed them, dude! Ten and zero!"

"Undefeated!" I cheered.

"You know, even outside of the amazing sex, I've had a lot of fun with you. I'm looking forward to the remaining weeks of being a sloth."

"What do you mean? We go to the gym and go out. And if I hadn't blown three loads already today, then I would've insisted on staying so I could try to get some pussy."

"And leave me to just fend for myself?"

"Oh, come on, dude. You'll be fine. You could join if you really want."

Rex paused for a moment as we walked and turned a corner, and I got nervous that I might have crossed a boundary. It hit me then that we hadn't really discussed the nature of our play. "I might not actually be opposed to that," he declared.

I sighed with relief. "We'll have to find a girl who isn't either."

"Kat isn't," Rex blurted out.

"What?! How do you know?"

"Girls talk to gay guys with more comfort, Lance. I probably shouldn't have told you, but she finds dudes playing with each other hot."

I was shocked, and my face showed it. "When did she tell you this?"

"In one of the many various times she was in the room waiting for you to come back drunk and fuck her. You are definitely not gifted with punctuality; you are the worst at estimating when you're gonna be somewhere."

"Okay.. guilty as charged. But still. I'm just shocked that she would tell you that."

"Why?"

"Well, I just thought that we just knew everything about each other."

"Girls just trust gay guys for some reason. We're no better than straight men, though. It's just a perception thing. Besides, were you gonna tell her about experimenting with me?"

"Not.. immediately.. okay, point taken." I hung my head as we continued down the sidewalk leading to our dorm.

"You have feelings for her; don't you?" Rex asked.

It stung my heart to hear that. I did my best to keep a poker face. "Could you keep that to yourself and never bring it up, please?"

"Of course, dude. You're a great friend; I'd never want to break your trust."

"Thanks, Rex." We walked silently until I found the courage to ask about us. I wondered if Rex thought of me the same way I thought about Kat when we first started experimenting together. So I inquired, "Do you have feelings for me?"

Rex laughed harder than I would have liked at the question, but I almost appreciated his openness. "I'm sorry, Lance. I don't mean to laugh, but I know the difference between a guy who likes it in the butt and a guy who wants to date other men. Don't worry; I can keep our fun to myself, and I know it won't be more than that."

He was so confident and cool; I always loved that he was incapable of feeling awkward. "Thank you. I appreciate that."

"No problem, dude. But you should totally expected a dick in your ass tomorrow morning."

"What about your ass?" I countered.

We made it to the dorm, and I scanned my ID to unlock the door. Rex held it open for me, and I walked into building while staring him down. I couldn't quite make out what his expression was, but then he said, "I think I'm ready to die, yeah."

I chuckled. "You don't have to if you're scared."

"There is no bravery without fear!" Rex bellowed as he opened the door to our room.

"You're right about that."

"I'll need a whole bunch of water and a good night's rest."

"Me too."

We went about our nighttime routines and got into bed. The lights were turned out and I was nearly deep in slumber when Rex spoke up.

"Actually.. give me two nights' rest," he requested.

"Whatever you need, dude," I responded, and we both passed out like drunk college kids.

*

The next morning I was disappointed not to wake up to a mouth slobbering on my cockhead; it was especially disheartening today due to my being hungover. I grabbed water from beside the bed and chugged it, readying my mouth for Rex's cock since I had clearly woken up first. But when I looked over at his bed, it was empty and unmade.

At that moment, Rex came into the room with a towel over his shoulder, hair still damp and cock dripping water. My mouth drooled in a Pavlovian response to his nakedness. "A shower so early and without me?" I asked, jealousy probably obvious in my voice.

"I've gotta prepare," he responded firmly, hanging his towel in his closet and reaching for his dresser drawers.

"For what?" I inquired, sitting up.

"For tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow's the day my ass takes that beast on and slays it."

I mentally facepalmed for forgetting, and then hopped out of bed. "Okay, Knight of the Gay Table. What does preparation entail?"

"Fisting myself in the shower, and not eating at all until the final battle," Rex said matter-of-factly as he put on a pair of tighty-whiteys.

I grabbed my toothbrush and headed for the door. "You really have to go through all that?"

"Do you really wanna know what it takes to take you up the ass, or would you rather be in blissful ignorance?"

Rex was clearly agitated about something, though I couldn't fathom what. "I'll have to think on it." I held the door open but didn't leave the room. I had to know what was up with him. He was so excited about everything else we've done so far, but this was different for some reason.

"You know, Rex, if you don't want to, then you don't have to."

"I want to! Okay?!" He turned to me, now with a plain white shirt on.

"Then why are you being such a dick?"

"Because I'm nervous! I've been hyping it up to both you and me. You've been talking about girls quitting on you; I just don't want to be one of them."

"Hey, man. There's no shame in it, and I won't care either way. Promise."

Rex sighed. "I'm not talking about just taking it. I'm sure I'll be able to at least let you fuck me pretty good. What I want is to take it to the hilt. I want to be able to tell this story and say that I took the whole thing."

"I can empathize with that.. more than you know probably. If you need anything let me know. We'll do what it takes."

He heaved a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Lance."

I walked out of the room, anticipation building in my loins.

That was the only day that year that I didn't bust a nut. Rex took his lube to the shower three more times that day. I spent a lot of time on the phone catching up with my mom and Kat, often distracted by Rex walking back into the room naked with a knowing smile on his face.

When I left for lunch and dinner, Rex stayed behind in the dorm. He really didn't eat at all the whole day; he just drank water. We went to the gym, and I was disappointed when the showers didn't include any getting off. I had grown used to blowing a load right after my workouts these passed weeks. Today, though, we just walked back like we had when we first met: as just friends.

Night came, and I laid in bed. Thoughts of what was to come swirled through my head, and I grew hard. The lamp was still on, so when he finished on his computer he could see the fourteen inch tent I was pitching. I pulled out my GameBoy trying to distract myself to sleep.

"Well, at least I know you're excited for tomorrow," Rex joked as he got naked and jumped into bed.

"It's really hard to ignore right now."

"You're telling me."

"You ready for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Definitely."

Rex turned out the lights, and got in bed. He browsed his phone while I played GameBoy, and eventually both of us fell asleep.

*

I woke the next morning to the blankets being thrown off me; a naked Rex stared down at my morning wood with determination, looking like he just came out of the shower. Before I could even say good morning, he was lathering me up with lube. He used a lot of it, and he ran his hand up and down my huge throbbing shaft to spread it and soak it in. Just as I felt a stray string of lube run down my balls, Rex stopped pouring it out. He closed the lube, and started to jerk me off with both hands.

Rex gave incredible handjobs, and I moaned to let him know how well he was doing. He didn't go full speed, I guess because he wanted this built up load inside him. The anticipation was a little much, though, and I felt myself getting close. Rex could feel it too, so he slowed down more and went to my balls with one hand. He reached behind him with his other hand and stretched his hole in preparation, releasing my cock to flop onto my belly and coat my abs in lube.

I lay my head back down on my pillow and enjoyed his massaging my balls. Once he was satisfied with how much he opened himself up, he stood up on the bed over me. I lifted my cock straight up for him, and he slowly began to squat down. I admired his leg muscles flexing while he got into position. He put one hand on my cock, and together we guided the head in ever so slowly.

He closed his eyes, and I observed his face as he battled the pain of the head entering him. Once it popped in, his eyes burst open. "Fuck! Dude, holy shit, you are huge!"

"You good?"

"Stroke me! I'm-"

As quickly as I could, I grabbed his shaft and squeezed while running my hand up and down it. No more than three pumps later he was shooting ropes over my face. I opened my mouth, eager to get a taste of his pent up seed. His anus flexed on my helmet as he continued to orgasm, sending more ropes up my torso. The last few spurts hit my abs and mixed in with the lube.

"Yup. You're good, alright." Rex laughed and smiled at me. His softening cock looked so good, I didn't want to let go of it as it deflated in my hand.

"I'm not done yet," he declared. His hips lowered down, and more of my cock sank into him. "Fucking hell, it's so thick."

"You're so tight.. fuck. Your ass is gripping me like a vice."

"More like you're just so huge!" Rex said, his muscles rippling. His body was clearly having trouble taking me in, but his mind was clearly determined from the look on his face. His penis still lay in my hand in its tantalizing semi-erect state. I could feel Rex try his best to relax his ass; every movement of his inner walls was sensational on my rod.

"Rex, you're about halfway."

"That's it?! This already feels like the biggest thing I've ever had in me, and I've had an actual fucking arm up my ass!"

"It's alright if you wanna just use that. It feels really good, dude."

Rex smacked my chest. "Fuck that! I'm taking this battering ram all the way; I'm not losing to some tiny prep chick." I knew that would get him to push on, and push he did. He dropped down so that a whole foot worth of dick was lodged inside his ass, and he howled in a mix of pain and pleasure. "How am I not at the bottom yet?! What the fuck?!"

"You're close.. and so am I. Damn, you're tight."

Rex picked up and then lowered himself down until finally his ass cheeks nuzzled up against my balls. "Holy shit, I might actually die." He repositioned his legs so that he was on his knees instead of his feet. He leaned back a bit, and my cock became visible inside his abdomen. Rex put a hand where my proverbial lance was threatening to come through his torso. "My fucking god, Lance. You are literally impaling me!"

The dirty talk was getting me really riled up, and I felt myself getting close. "This load's gonna be a big one, dude. Careful it doesn't burst you open like in Alien."

"I'd at least die happy, doing what I loved," Rex said as his hardening cock backed up his statement. My hand moved to massage his balls and knead them around. "I've accomplished my mission, so you don't have to hold back."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. I don't know if I'm gonna last long enough to give you any chance at another orgasm."

Rex smiled back at me. "It'd be nice if you tried, though."

That got a chuckle out of me. "I will."

"Here I go." Rex lifted his torso up by leaning forward on his knees, then he came back down. He repeated this motion increasingly faster until he established great rhythm. It was hard not to bust as his incredibly tight ass served me.

Rex and I locked eyes for a bit, and our faces let each other know how good we both were feeling. After a good few minutes he stopped, and got back onto his feet in a squat position. "Alright, baby. This is why you don't skip leg day."

I knew what was coming, and I knew that I would also soon be cumming. "I'm definitely gonna cum if you're doing what I think you're doing."

He gave me a reassuring look, and said, "It's all good, dude. Stroke me again, we'll probably blow at the same time."

"Fuck yes." I was happy to oblige, and I took his rigid cock in my hand and stroked. While I did, Rex lifted himself up about ten inches off my hilt, then he slowly came all the way back down. He did so again but a little faster. Then faster. I continued to stroke him as he continued to speed up his squats. Every time I thought he was at a fast enough speed he would bounce more rapidly the next time.

His tightness and that speed were too much, and I was soon on the edge. Still, I tried my best to hold back for him. Then he reached max, and it became hard to continue stroking him as he slammed himself up and down almost a foot of me. It was incredible to watch, and it felt even more amazing. I was at my limit.

"I'm gonna cum, Rex. I'm gonna fucking blow!"

"Do it! Fill my ass with that godly load."

I felt the unstoppable flow of semen up my shaft, and I could swear shaft thickened a bit while the cum made its way up and out. The first spurt was heaven, and it was a big one. I screamed in ecstasy as Rex continued to rapidly fuck himself with my cock as I unleashed thirty hours worth of cum into him. My cumshot seemingly never subsided, I just kept spewing inside his ass.

"Holy fuck, there's so much!" Rex screamed. "That's so fucking hot; I'm gonna cum too!"

Despite my orgasmic state, I realized that I was merely holding his cock and not jerking him. I resumed my stroking and he immediately shot his second load all over my abs. Rex slowed down and rested himself with the entirety of me inside him as his cumshot subsided, but mine was still going strong. I stopped stroking him and grabbed onto his thighs with both hands.

"How are you still cumming?!" he exclaimed, turning his torso and reaching behind him to lightly rub my balls.

All I could do was moan and writhe in pleasure; my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Finally, I stopped cumming, and I was able to come back to Earth. "Fuck, dude. That was.. wow.. just wow," I sighed, catching my breath.

"Yeah, I've never felt so full of cum before in my life. Can you reach down on the ground and grab the green towel?" he asked.

I looked on the floor and found my green towel on the ground. Rex had prepared for this. I stretched a bit and was able to lock it in a grip and hand it to Rex. He stuffed it under my inner thighs and draped it over them as well.

"You're not gonna clean me up first?" I protested.

"Trust me, we want to do this before that." His hips started lifting, and small trickles of my cum started leaking out. When the head of my cock popped out of his ass, a white torrent poured out of his gaping hole. It rushed down my shaft, my balls and pooled in the towel. "Christ, that's unbelievable."

Rex carefully stepped off the bed, grabbed a towel of his own, laid it on his bed, then fell onto it ass up and face plunged into the pillows. I folded up the green towel to prevent any spillage of my prodigious load and let it soak in, noting to do wash as soon as possible.

I looked over at Rex. His torso expanded and contracted, his arm draped over the side of the bed, and his legs spread. "You dead?" I questioned sarcastically.

"If I were, then my ass wouldn't be gaped open so wide and Heaven's clouds would be more comfortable pillows." His voice was muffled by the pillows, but I could at least make out what he was saying.

Since the green towel was decommissioned, I walked to my closet to grab the blue one and clean myself. Once done, I walked over and took a look: his ass was gaping worse even than some of the pussies I've ravaged hardest, and cum could be seen coating the walls inside. "Fuck, dude. Are you gonna be alright?"

Rex lifted his head and rested his chin on his pillows. "Probably.. I hope. Even if I take a while to recover.. it was totally worth it."

I was relieved to hear that and managed to laugh. I grabbed the red towel and shower caddie from my closet. "You showering?"

"Later. Right now, it's nap time."

"Gotcha." I opened the door and walked naked to the showers, cock swinging freely in the hall. By the time I returned, Rex had flipped over and passed out. I laid my stuff back in the closet, then went to my bed to do the same.

*

Several weeks and dozens of cumshots later, our freedom to roam around campus sneaking quickies was no more. Students returned to campus, classes started, and our escapades devolved to occasional jerkoff buddies. That didn't stop us from blowing each other on slow weekends, but we simply became too busy to continue our charades at the winter break pace. At the end of the year, Rex brought it up.

We were hanging in our room alone together. He was playing Borderlands at his desk in his underwear, and I was playing GameBoy in my bed with only sweatpants on.

"Do you still want me to blow you randomly, or is that part of our friendship over?" he suddenly blurted out.