Lance's Seven Sins 03: Sloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not random if you ask, and why would that part of our friendship be over?" I responded without looking over.

"Well, our fun started dying out quickly during the semester. I thought maybe that part of our lives was over, and you had moved on."

"'Moved on'? Were we dating?"

"You know I don't mean it like that, asshole."

"Okay, okay. Sorry.. I mean, I'm open to it continuing to happen whenever we're free to do so. Even when we're not living together. We're adults now; we can handle secret brojobs."

"Nice. I was hoping you'd say that." He stopped playing and turned to me. "You're really moving into the frat next year?"

"Fuck yeah, dude, I am so stoked. It's gonna be awesome. Where did you say you were going again?"

"Some of the weightlifting guys got a house downtown, and I got in with them somehow."

"What do you mean 'somehow'? You're the best on the team, you compete nationally, and you're a total bro."

"Some of the guys had to be convinced that I wouldn't rape them in the middle of the night.. because gay guys do that to straight men they live with."

"Admit it, you wanted to do that to me forever, and you essentially started to once I gave you permission."

"Not funny right now," he beamed.

"Aww, come on. That one was good." I took my eye off the GameBoy and peered at him. He had a stern look on his face, which wiped the smile off of mine.

Then suddenly he cracked a big smile and chuckled, "Alright, it was pretty good."

We laughed together, then he said, "But for real, I'm still anxious about it."

My attention turned back to my game. "You'll be fine, and they'll be fine. Just don't rape anyone, and everything'll be okay."

"Hardy har har," he sounded out sarcastically.

An awkward silence started, and in my peripherals I could see him staring at my now obviously hard cock. I decided to pipe up and break the ice. "So.. were you gonna blow me or not?"

Rex stood up like a dog carrying out his master's commands, came over to the bed and ripped my pants off.