Land of the Midnight Sun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie, who had in turn been watching us, started shuddering and humping her hips up rapidly to match Greg's thrusts. As she slammed into her climax, she screamed, "OH SHIT, CUMMING, CUM, BABY, CUM!" Greg arched his back and made several short, rapid thrusts, exploding.

When Jessie screamed, Lynn ramped up her attack. Her face and chest were flushed and her nipples were sticking out, fully engorged. She was ready. I froze her hips in mid-air and took over. Grasping her butt cheeks in my big hands, I suspended her over me, and started jacking my hips like a demon. My climax was building faster than I wanted, but thankfully, Lynn was already there.

She yelled, "A-A-AH-YOU-FU-UCK-ING-BA-AS-TARD-FILL-MY-CU-CU-CUNT!"

And I did. Grunting loudly, I shot load after load till I was spent. Lynn collapsed on me, and as we laid there catching our breath, we turned our heads to the side to face Greg and Jessie, who were facing us. We all broke into smiles. When our breathing returned to normal, Lynn and I engaged in a long, slow French kiss, relishing the moment.

Afterwards, we rolled into a spooning position with Lynn facing the other bed. They assumed the same position, each couple looking at the other. We drifted off to sleep that way.

Sometime, during the night, we awakened to the sounds of lovemaking.

It was our turn to get 'inspired'.

Now, though, we were able to enjoy a long, slow, less urgent coupling, with a slow-burning buildup to one of the most satisfying orgasms either one of us had experienced in a long time.

In the morning, each couple casually took turns in the bathroom, then unhurriedly dressed for breakfast.

Another problem solved.

IV. PRE-INTERCOURSAL ENLIGHTENMENT -- THE OFFER

After breakfast, we decided to relax and enjoy the day, eat lunch for the first time since we arrived, do some housekeeping, take advantage of laundry service, and prepare for night skiing.

After another to-die-for dinner, we ordered drinks from the bar and sat in the now mostly vacant dining area. The discussion eventually turned to last night's activities.

Jessie, obviously a little embarrassed, worked up the nerve to ask, "So, how do you guys feel about last night?"

Lynn asked, "Are you regretting what we did? If so, I am sorry. I know it was my fault, I just couldn't..."

"Oh no," Greg interjected, "We are not, um, not regretting...just feeling a little weird about it. Honestly though, it was, um..."

It was Jessie's turn to interrupt, "It was," she dropped to a loud whisper, "so fucking hot. I almost came watching you guys!" Then in a regular voice, "We were wondering if you thought it was wrong, you know?"

I answered, "If you enjoyed, which you obviously did and we enjoyed, which we definitely did, and we were all consenting, which I'm sure we were, I believe it was no more than two couples sharing a very special experience."

They nodded their agreement and Jessie remarked, "Exactly."

Greg added, "Yeah, right."

Jessie, obviously enthused, continued, "Yeah, it was so hot. I immediately felt my body react, especially when Sean...um..." she faltered.

Lynn finished, "Performed cunnilingus on me?"

"Yes," Jessie continued, "I think, I mean, I know that was the first time either of us saw that done in real life, and watching was kind of wicked...We've done some oral, but it hasn't had the effect it obviously had for you guys. I guess, because neither of us is all that comfortable with it. I've tried with other guys, before Greg, and it never worked that well or added much to, um, you know."

Lynn bluntly offered, "Maybe you're doing it wrong."

Greg nodded, "Yeah, whenever I've tried to do cunnilingus, Jess tenses up and says it's too much, that she must be too sensitive..."

I quickly offered, "Oh, that's definitely a technique issue."

Jessie added, "And when I've tried to give him, to perform fellatio, it gags me. I don't enjoy it, and it doesn't do much for him. He's never cum when I tried doing it."

Lynn laughed lightly, "Honey, you're definitely doing it wrong. We can help with that."

I was surprised by that last statement, "We can?"

Lynn gave me a look, "Yes, honey, we can."

Innocently, I asked, "How?"

She looked at me like I intellectually stunted, "Oh, don't be dense, babe. Demonstrate, show them." Then to Greg and Jessie, "Listen, guys, we didn't start out knowing how..."

"Demonstrate?" I interrupted.

She gave me another look and patiently repeated, "Yes, 'demonstrate'."

I never thought of myself as mentally 'slow'...

Lynn continued, "As I was saying, we didn't know how to do everything perfectly. We had both done those things with other lovers before we met, but we had to learn what each of us liked and didn't like, what worked best."

"How did you do that?" Greg asked.

"Practice, practice, practice," I quipped.

Lynn elbowed me, "Well, that's part of it. Though, the real secret is to communicate what feels good and what doesn't, and experiment."

"Experimentation is your friend," I quipped. I got another elbow.

In a small voice, Jessie asked, "You mentioned...you would demonstrate? How...I mean, actually, physically demonstrate?"

"My question, exactly," I thought, but didn't say. I'd had enough elbows.

Lynn glanced at me, then back at Jessie, "I don't see why not. You're both over 18, right? And we blew by that milestone a looong time ago!" she joked.

Greg, obviously contemplating things, added, "I think we need to learn how, well, to stimulate each other better, and add a little variety, a little more excitement to our lovemaking." Jessie, looking at him, nodded in agreement.

I concluded, "Well, let's revisit this after skiing. Right now, I think we need to switch to non-alcoholic fare, get hydrated, and relax." We headed to our room and settled down, eventually taking light naps before skiing.

Night skiing was fabulous and pleasantly different. It seemed quieter, and in the deep twilight, it was all so serene. The wind, which can be pretty strong here, was dead still. Plus, everyone was skiing more casually -- no frenetic turns and less speed. The torches, along with adding light and casting eerie shadows, added a romantic ambience. None of us had ever experienced anything like it, and it would turn out to be the 'second' most memorable event of our vacation.

The night skiing made it a long day, which we knew it would. We'd had a buffet platter of sandwich fixings and the makings for cocktails all reserved to pick up from the night staff when we returned from skiing that morning.

When we got to the room, Lynn was first to start stripping her skiing gear off, heading for the bathroom.

"Gotta go first, I gotta pee bad!" she cracked over her shoulder as her beautiful, gyrating buttocks disappeared into the bathroom.

"Good idea," Jessie added as she started stripping off.

"You girls go first," I suggested, "and we'll get things set up."

As Jessie was stripping, she asked, "I need to pee, too. Do you think she'll mind if...?"

"Oh no," I answered, "Go ahead."

Her needing to go right then, gave me an idea, "Mm, Jessie, if you're up to it, I'd like to suggest something."

"Sure, what?"

"Well, one of Lynn's fantasies involves another woman...no I'm not suggesting...just, if you can, wait with a towel for Lynn to get out of the shower. Don't say anything. Just start toweling her off. Then do whatever is comfortable, or nothing, if it doesn't feel right." I waited while she took that in.

She flushed a little and got a bit wide-eyed. Then, her expression changed.

"Mmm, are you sure?"

"Yes. As long as you're comfortable, Lynn will be, um, receptive, I believe."

In a small voice, "Well, I'll, uh, wait with the towel...and see. If it doesn't feel right, I guess I can just hand her the towel."

I smiled, "Perfect."

She grinned. She had a safe way to approach it.

Greg had started setting the table, but watched our exchange.

Spur of the moment, I closed the distance between me and Jessie and, taking her by the shoulders, I leaned down and gave her a simple kiss, "Thanks, Jessie," then turned to help Greg like what I did was perfectly natural. He went back to setting the table like nothing happened.

I heard the shower go off. A few minutes passed before I heard the shower go on again. Lynn came out with a towel wrapped around her head and her naked body already dry. She went to the bureau, pulled out some panties, slipped them on and sat down at the table in front of one of the tequila sunrises.

"How was your shower, honey," I asked, nonchalantly.

"Nice, very nice," she replied, smoothly. She gulped down a big bottle of water and started sipping her drink.

"Looking forward to mine," I said, then asked, "Greg, you want to go next?"

"Thanks, I'm going to have some water first and rehydrate. You go ahead," he replied.

"Thanks. I just heard the shower stop. I can't wait to get under some hot water. Honey, I'm gonna rinse off. Why don't you guys keep each other company?" I offered, eyeing Lynn.

She got it. "You go ahead dear, we'll enjoy our drinks and each other's company," she replied, with a sweet smile.

I had already peeled off the powder suit. Now, I quickly lost my thermals, crossed to the bathroom and opened the slightly ajar door. Jessie was bent forward, towards me, toweling her hair.

I pulled the door closed behind me, again leaving it slightly ajar. I said, loud enough to be heard by Greg and Lynn, "Here, let me help you with that."

Jessie bolted upright, flipping her long, wet hair back over head and pointing her beautiful, plump breasts straight at me.

"What...help, what?" she stammered.

I heard a chair scoot in the room. Either Greg was freaking or Lynn was making a move. I was betting on Lynn. After a few seconds -- no Greg. Alrighty.

"Drying off," I answered casually, "you helped Lynn, didn't you?" She blushed and nodded. "I'll return the favor. By the way, how did it go?" I asked in a more hushed, conspiratorial voice.

She whispered, "We kissed and held each other. Lynn...Lynn fondled my breasts and I felt her bottom. It was kind of exciting. I've never felt a, um, woman's body before, or...kissed...your wife can kiss!" The last said a little breathlessly and with a giggle.

"I'm glad you enjoyed," I smiled.

Studying my face, she asked, "Did Lynn know I was going to...you know?"

"Nope. It was something I came up with spur of the moment. Just seemed right."

I started carefully toweling her hair. Then I turned her around and started toweling her shoulders and worked my way down. Her back, buttocks and the backs of her legs are very firm and subtly muscular -- awesome. Then I turned her around and toweled her front -- even more awesome. I started at her neck and worked down. I had her raise her arms up so I could towel under them. Her pendulous breasts noticeably lifted with the action and I began gently toweling them in the least sexual way I could. I moved down her flat stomach and gently rubbed her silky, blonde bush, then finished down her strong, athletic legs.

I thought, "I bet she could crack walnuts with those thighs." Ooph.

As I started to stand, she surprised me, grabbing my neck as I rose, engaging me in a passionate kiss. I kept the towel between us -- I hadn't bathed, yet, and I'm a sweater. With my free hand, I pulled her tightly against me and matched her passion.

After a minute, she released me. "I probably shouldn't have done that. I should...I should go."

"No. I think you should stay while I shower. I'm sure Lynn and Gregg are making out right now, and if you go out, he might be embarrassed," I suggested nonchalantly.

"Rea-really, they're, they're..." she stuttered, and peaked through the crack in the door.

Lynn was straddling Greg's lap and they were kissing. Greg was nude. Lynn still had her panties on. She had her left hand holding the back of his neck and her right hand on his shoulder. He had both hands filled with her firm buttocks.

With a surprised look, but not shock, Jessie turned towards me, and in a conspiratorial whisper, remarked, "You were right, they're making out."

"Nice, I'm going to shower," I whispered back.

She gave a small grin, "Okay, I'll wait." She turned back to watching.

When I finished showering, Jessie was waiting with a towel. She imitated my toweling of her. When she got to my semi-erect penis, she took it gently in her hand and felt it, studied it, then looked up at me and started to slowly stroke it. In a few moments, I became erect. She smiled and looked back at my penis. While continuing to slowly stroke it, she started quietly commenting.

"Greg has the longest penis of any man I've been with...but, um, yours is so different. I haven't seen one shaped like it, before. Not that I've seen a lot. But it, your penis, is bigger around, at the end...the head is really big!" She looked up and smiled. Then with a quizzical look, she asked, "How does Lynn get that..." She halted and looked back at my cock, which she was still slowly jacking.

I answered, "She manages just fine...um, honey, you're going to have to stop that, or you're going to find out how, yourself."

She snapped her head up, wide-eyed, and flushed red. She released my dick.

I laughed softly, "Sorry, but you know the effect you have on me."

She grinned and stood.

"What are Lynn and Greg doing, now?" I asked.

"They're sitting and having their drinks and eating. Greg still has a hard-on," she giggled, "I guess I better go take care of him."

"No, not yet. We'll get to that soon enough. Let's join them."

"Okay," she smiled, pulling my head down for a soft kiss."

We came out of the bathroom and joined them for a snack. Greg excused himself and headed to the shower.

V. PRE-INTERCOURSAL ENLIGHTENMENT -- THE DEMONSTRATION

We ate in silence and finished our drinks. When Greg returned from his shower, Lynn addressed us.

"Mmm, that was nice. I suggest no more alcohol. I think we are all at a nice point and it wouldn't do to be too tipsy,"

Jessie hesitantly asked, "So, um, what now?"

"Now it's time for some instruction, some basic things that we think will help you enjoy your lovemaking more, okay?"

They nodded in reply.

"So, how...what do we do," Greg asked.

"Well, first, we push the beds together. That will make things easier...and strip the covers back," Lynn added.

Greg and I pulled the covers down and pushed the beds together.

Lynn continued, "Okay, Greg, I want you here, and Jessie, you on this bed."

With questioning looks, they complied. Lynn crawled onto Greg's bed, so I joined Jessie.

Lynn instructed, "Okay, Greg, stack the pillows against the head board and lean back. Sean, you do the same, and Jessie, you sit beside him. No, other side, so you can watch me. Yes, like that." Lynn sat with her knees aligned with Greg's hips. She scooted him toward the edge of their bed to give her room. We followed suit, leaving Greg and me side by side, and our spouses on the outside of us, facing each other.

Lynn started, "First, we are going to address fellatio, okay?"

They nodded, but didn't speak, perhaps a little tongue-tied.

"Good. Jessie, I'll explain what I'm going to do, then show you. Then you try what I did, okay?"

Eyes big, she replied, softly, "Uh, yeah, okay."

I think it just hit her that she was going to suck 'my' cock. I'd have given a Benjamin to know what was going through Greg's mind at that moment.

"Well, first, you said you gag when giving head. It's not important how far you take the head into your mouth, but how you treat it. A soft mouth, with the lips making good contact is important -- no teeth. Start out slowly moving the head in and out with a light sucking action, and follow your mouth with your hand. Your ultimate goal determines how long and how fast you do this. I'll show you a basic 'warm up' -- foreplay."

She bent down, taking Greg's erection in hand and slowly slid her mouth over his head. His hips lurched, and she gently held them down with her other hand pressing on his pubic area. Then she started with slow, short strokes, up and down, her cheeks hollowing slightly. After a minute, she removed her mouth and sat up.

"How'd that feel?" Lynn asked an obviously excited, red-faced, Greg.

"Really good," he choked out.

Lynn turned to Jessie, "Okay, you try it."

She nodded, looked down and grasped my penis with her right hand and placed her left on my pubic area, mimicking my wife, then bent down, taking the head between her lips and sliding it into her small, warm mouth. I swelled to my full size. Copying Lynn, she slid her hand up next to her lips and began slow, short strokes. It felt divine.

In the dirty recesses of my mind, I thought, "She's going to make a damn good cocksucker."

Lynn commented, excellent. "Not gagging, are you?"

Continuing with fellatio, she gave a small shake of her head. I smiled at Lynn and gave a slight nod -- good teacher! Greg's eyes were glued to his wife's actions.

After a minute, Lynn interrupted, "Okay, that's good. We don't want the guys to get too excited yet. In another lesson, I'll show the different ways to bring a man to climax and the different ways you can deal with ejaculation, depending on your personal tolerances."

I'm pretty sure Greg was up for that lesson right now.

Jessie pulled off my cock, making a slight slurping sound as she released me. She wiped her mouth, but her grin didn't wipe off.

"Great. How was that?" Lynn asked.

Still grinning, she said, "Real nice."

"Okay, now we switch positions, guys up, girls down. The men will get between our legs and Sean will explain and demonstrate proper cunnilingus. Jessie, you're going to give feedback on what feels good and what doesn't."

We quickly switched positions. As I crawled between Jessie's muscular thighs, I got the first look at her small, pink vagina. Except for the sparser, silkier, blonde hair covering her pubic mound, Jessie's vulva was like Lynn's, only a little more diminutive, and with a brighter pink vaginal area than Lynn's duskier, ecru-colored one.

I would have given ten Benjamins to mount her right then.

I don't know how long I'd been staring, but Lynn cleared her throat, bringing me out of my reverie.

She informed me, "Hon, I want you to take her all the way, okay?"

Fine by me.

I began, "Okay, well, to start, it's very important to avoid contact with the clit until your partner is excited and ready. Jessie, it's up to you to let me know when you're ready, either vocally or by action."

She squeaked out, "Okay."

"Also, Greg, you can use your hands to enhance what you do with your tongue, but don't start out jamming your fingers in her pussy. Of course, you'll have to develop your own technique in concert with your partner's preferences. I'm going to start with what has worked well before and what Lynn likes, then go from there.

Okay, Jessie, I want you to describe what I'm doing as Greg will not be able to see everything."

"Okay," she answered.

With that, I went to work. I spread Jessie's legs wider to accommodate my shoulders. I instructed her, "Knees up, feet on the bed." When she complied, I realized a difference between her and Lynn. She had a mildly tilted pelvis, so her vagina was down more between her legs. This could have been one issue that was troubling Greg -- vagina tilted down; clit more easily contacted. I had her take her feet off the bed and plant them on my shoulders (not over them), and explained why to Greg. Now with her vaginal slit more accessible, I began.

I started by gently licking up between her labia and lips on each side, then up her slit with just the tip of my tongue. I paused my ministrations and looked up at a wide-eyed Jessie. She understood and nodded. I continued.