Land of the Midnight Sun Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, he's just licking up the sides of my lips, and he just licked the center with the tip of his tongue. Ohhh. He just pushed his tongue in my vagina...a little, umm, deeper, back out, now more licking, and, umm, ohh, ohhh..."

After a minute progressing that way, I tried another technique.

"Mmm, oh. Oh shit!" she yelped. I paused and looked up. "No, felt good, sorry," she assured me, then continued her narration, "Um, he just licked my, my, anus."

"Now he's using his whole tongue, flattened, and...oh shit, licking from my anus up to, almost, ooh-warm, to my clit. Now poking his tongue, ungh, ugh, fuck, in my ass, ahh, now my, mmm, in my va-a-gina...Oh damn!"

After a minute of that, I moved to the next step. I raised my body up and inserted my middle finger into her small opening. At the same time, I lightly contacted her clit area (it was still hiding) with my thumb. She shuddered and bucked her hips slightly. I didn't move my thumb, but lightly rested it there while I continued to stroke my big finger in and out, then I curled it up a little as I continued to stroke.

"Ooh, he's sliding his fin-n-ger, ungh, in and out with the tip curled. Oh, oh..."

I pulled my wet finger out, and replaced it with my thumb, sinking it all the way in and pressed the tip of my finger against her anus.

"Ugh, oh," she remarked as her head rocked forward and her butt muscles contracted. I made eye contact.

"Uh, yeah, uh, feels good, oh shit!" she grunted as I pushed the slippery tip into her anus. I paused.

She quickly nodded and croaked out, "Ungh, finger in ass, thumb in pussy."

I started moving my thumb and middle finger in unison, without sliding them. She shuddered and I began sliding both in, slowly, stopping, then more, until my middle finger was buried in her ass (Some like this, some don't. Lynn loves it). Then I started stroking in and out.

She was nodding rapidly, "Mmm hmm, ungh, oh-oh-yeah, oooh, oh yesss..."

Suddenly, "Sean, my clit, my clit! I, I think I'm ready."

I quickly took the pointer finger of my right hand and began lightly but rapidly massaging her clit.

After only a few moments, she exclaimed, "He's pumping my pussy and ass and rubbing my clit. I'm going to cum!"

I increased my pace but not my pressure. She slipped her feet off my shoulders and wrapped them around my neck as her body started shaking. Her head was up and body curled forward, stomach muscles quivering and fat breasts jiggling luridly. Her big nipples were engorged and sticking straight out. Her eyes rolled up.

"Uh-uh-ugh...UGH-FUCK-UGH-CUMMING..."

I immediately started jacking my left hand as fast as possible and rapidly rubbing her clit with just a little more pressure. Her small nub of a clit was hard under the pad of my finger.

"AA-AA-AA-AAHHH!' she screamed, and I stopped everything, removed my fingertip from her clit, but left my fingers ensconced in her grasping holes. She jerked her hips rapidly, fat tits dancing in unison with her orgasmic spasms.

Finally, her hips dropped, her legs flopped on the bed, her head fell back on the pillows and her eyes closed. She was taking deep breaths through pursed lips as her chest heaved with her heavy breasts rising and falling. What an erotic sight. I ever so slowly disengaged my left hand. Her hips spasmed once more.

I sat up and relaxed. I looked over. Greg was sitting between my wife's legs, staring at where my hands had just been. He made eye contact with me and nodded his head. He was apparently okay with it, and I think, amazed. He had never gotten his wife off that way. He was also rock hard.

I concluded, "A housekeeping rule: At this point, you want to wash your hands. We keep wet wipes by the bed for a cursory cleanup." I quickly went and washed.

When I returned, Lynn was lying propped on pillows with her legs spread, knees up, flanking Greg's body. She was smiling at me. Her chest was flushed and her long, perky nipples were engorged and taut. She had experienced what I did, many times, but never watched it. She was completely aroused. It wouldn't take Greg long to get her to climax.

VI. INTERRELATIONAL EXCHANGE

I scooted on the bed and maneuvered Jessie so we were both facing our spouses to watch Greg try his newly-learned techniques.

And if we had been counting on Greg to successfully demonstrate his skill at cunnilingus, we would have been disappointed...

As I returned and sat, Greg, looking intently at my wife's beautiful vulva, was preparing to try his hand, um, 'tongue' at cunnilingus, but it was not to be...

"Well, fuck!" Lynn blurted out. "Okay, Greg, later you're going to try what Sean just demonstrated, but there's no way I can do that right now."

We were all stunned.

Lynn quickly added, "Right now, you're going to fuck me. I can't wait!"

Okay, 'more stunned'!

With that, she grabbed Greg's long pole with her right hand, aiming it at her glistening slit, and pulled his head down with her left, mashing his lips into hers. He didn't resist either action all that much. She broke the kiss, looked down and pressed the head of his penis against her vaginal opening.

When Lynn barked at Greg to fuck her, I felt Jessie's body go rigid and saw her eyes snap wide.

I put my arm around her and whispered, "You okay?"

Nodding, she softly replied, "Um, yeah, just surprised."

Turning to us, Lynn barked, "Don't fuck yet. Just watch!"

To Greg, "I'm wet. Just slide that fucking pole in till you hit bot...ughhh, fuck!"

Greg had needed no more encouragement and slid his 'fucking pole' in till he hit bottom, as instructed. Then, without instruction, he began long-stroking in and out of my wife's pussy, jacking his sinewy hips back and forth.

Lynn growled, "That's a nice...ungh, shit, long fucking dick!"

As Jessie intently watched her husband sink his ten-plus inches into my wife in one stroke, she whispered, "He can't do that to me."

When she felt my arm around her, she took her small hand and placed my big left hand over her big, fleshy breast. What a divine feeling. I began gently massaging it and delicately fondling her plump, pinkish-brown nipple.

For a couple minutes, Greg had a strong, smooth rhythm going and Lynn had a steady litany of grunts, moans, and sweet pillow talk going, "Ungh, fuck, ugh, ugh, yeah, harder, ungh, fucking pole, ah, ah, shit, yeah, oh..."

Then her head snapped forward, "Oh Shit! Gonna cum, Greg. Come on, baby, faster now, pound me, agh, uh, yeah, yes, yes, aghhh, fu-u-uck..."

Greg kicked it to a whole other level. His ass was now a blur as he jackhammered my wife's pussy, and it pushed her over the top.

Shaking, face and chest red, Lynn arched forward, growling, "Gonna cum, gonna cum. Greg, baby, fill my cunt!" Then as her orgasm exploded through her, she yelled, "GREG! CUM YOU BASTARD, FILL MY FUCKING CUNT!" followed by a hip-spasming, body-shaking climax.

Greg immediately switched to short, frenetic strokes, then smacked hard against Lynn's spasming body, froze, and blew his load, spewing semen deep into my wife's grasping vagina.

Spent, he slumped forward onto her heaving chest, mashing her plump breasts against his lean, muscled chest. Lynn's legs went slack and fell on the bed as she collapsed back on the pillows.

"Ohhh, that was nice...sooo fucking nice...thank you" she panted. After a quick, hot kiss, Greg sat up and slowly slid the length of his glistening, semi-hard cock from Lynn's vagina. Semen and vaginal fluids oozed out and down the crack of her ass. It was a lurid sight.

Jessie, eyes wide, blurted out, "That is hottest damn thing I've ever watched!"

I croaked out, "Our turn."

Jessie instantly spun around; legs already jacked in the air. I immediately positioned myself between her spread legs. Scooting my knees up the sides of her narrow hips, I lifted her ass up till I was lined up with her tilted vagina. She promptly grabbed my burgeoning erection with one hand and spread her wet, glistening lips with the other. She placed the tip at her opening and I pushed.

She grunted, "Oh, shit, big...no, keep going. Ungh, shit! Is it in?"

"Almost," I grunted.

She jacked her legs up and threw them over my shoulders. I released her buttocks and grabbed the sides of her waist and began a controlled push into her incredibly snug hole as she urged me on, nodding her head. I pushed till I felt my spongy head slip past her tight opening. Then slowly slid all the way in till my pubic bone was pressed against hers and my cock head was mashed against her cervix. As I filled her cunt, she arched her back and neck, chin pointing to the ceiling.

"Oh fuck! Oh, oh, damn, ugh, easy, slow, unghh, mmm, so fucking...full."

I withdrew till my head reached her tight opening, spreading it, then stroked back in. I repeated the process several times, letting her adjust to my girth.

She nodded, "Okay, umm, yeah, okay, you can...oh damn, that feels, ungh, good."

I set a faster pace as she adjusted. She was tighter than Lynn, but not as deep, and felt absolutely divine (I now have a deeper understanding of the meaning of "Nirvana").

As I long-stroked her, Jessie babbled, "Oh, yes, oh yes, ungh, Sean, oh, baby, ugh...just keep, yeah, yeah, ungh...faster, yeah...so ugh, big, ungh, sooo big...nice, big cock..."

Then I felt her grasping vagina flush with warmth and wetness. Head bent forward, neck and stomach muscles taut and quivering, she rapidly nodded her head, grunting, "Al-al-m-most there...Oh-oh-oh-oh...Clo-o-s-s-s-e..." she rasped, in a strained voice.

I felt my ball sack contract as my own orgasm mounted. I grabbed her waist and jerked her hips into me rapidly and pummeled her tight cunt as my cock swelled to its fullest.

"Oh-yes-uh-uh-cu-cu-cum-m-m-ming...OH-SEAN-SEAN-SEAN...I-AH-WANT-YOUR-CUM...AAHHH!" she screamed as she climaxed.

In a final frenzied burst, our bodies loudly smacked together as I came like a madman, ejaculating so hard, my balls actually ached from the intense contractions.

Then just as suddenly, we collapsed. She dropped her head and her legs slid off me. I slumped forward against her chest, relishing the feel of her fat, spongy breasts. Chests heaving, we held that position while we came down from our orgasms. I lifted up, found her mouth, and engaged her in a hot, wet kiss, until we had to come up for air.

I sat back on my haunches, and my subsiding erection slipped from her vagina, followed by our mingled juices flooding the cleft of her small, taut butt cheeks. I pulled her to me. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. I looked at my wife who was spooning with Greg. She grinned and gave a slight nod of her head, then closed her eyes.

I positioned Jessie with me, facing our spouses, and promptly fell asleep.

EPILOGUE

We awoke a couple hours later. I got up and headed to the bathroom to get some much-needed relief and clean up. While I was still peeing, I felt Jessie press her cool body against me and wrap her arms around me. We showered together in the cramped space, taking turns washing each other and kissing tenderly.

When we came out. Lynn and Greg walked past us. I stopped them and gave Lynn a soft, warm kiss. She wrapped her arms around me, slipped her tongue in my mouth, and kissed me passionately. Greg and Jessie followed our example, then our spouses continued to the bathroom. I went to the fridge and retrieved water, cheese and bread, and opened a bottle of red. After their showers, our spouses joined us.

Afterwards, by silent agreement, we stayed paired up as we were and returned to bed. This time we made unhurried, passionate love, exploring and enjoying each other's bodies to the fullest. Jessie was an eager and tireless lover.

Jess and I made love two more times, the last time taking every last ounce of energy I had left, but well worth it.

Greg was insatiable, but a little quicker on the draw. While Jess and I made love twice, Greg fucked my wife four times before passing out. Young bastard.

Our last few days in Riksgransen, we skied and made love to exhaustion, with each other's spouses and with each other. The experience of going back and forth from Jessie to Lynn was the most erotic and exotic love-making experience of my life.

We returned home and to our separate lives, keeping the details of our vacation to ourselves. And to present time, we have never repeated this 'scenario' with anyone else. However, when we visit our in-laws in SoCal, we slip away and enjoy a repeat tryst with our newfound friends. It is just as wonderful each time.

But we will never forget that first time, 130 miles above the Arctic Circle, in the Land of the Midnight Sun.

THE END

LAND OF THE MIDNIGHT SUN