Landing Strip

Story Info
Mom wants a landing strip and needs some assistance.
4k words
4.53
82.7k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties are 18 or older. Also I don't have an editor and do my best on editing stories. Been awhile since I been in school so cut me some slack. With that said here we go.

___

"Honey! Can you come here for a minute?"

Standing at the door I ask "Mom what's up?"

"Come in here please I need to talk to you."

Opening the door I find my mom in the bathtub which I know she does often but never asked me to come in before. Seeing her there with her legs bent and her tan legs all wet as well as her shoulders and neck it just turns me on seeing a woman's body all wet and shiny. Even if it is my mom, I can't help how I react.

The fact is my mom is a very attractive woman. I don't know how tall she is, I never asked. I just know she is several inches shorter than me to which I am 6'2. I have seen glimpses of her naked before without her knowing of course and found her breasts were large, kind of sag, with large nipples. They aren't lifted up like a woman with breast implants, but rather natural. Never seen her pussy so can't comment on that till today.

"Honey listen, I need a favor to ask and I admit it is out of the ordinary. It isn't something you normally ask your child to do let alone your son but I want to make sure it is even and straight."

"Even and straight? What are you talking about?"

"I am just going to say it. I been shaving my pussy for decades, but lately I been wanting a landing strip. The thing is I tried several times but each time I look in the mirror it is never quite right. A little off to one side, or a part is shaved off, or whatever. Here is the thing, I need someone else to do it. Someone that can take a ruler if necessary and get it straight and perfectly above my clit."

"Wait a minute. You want me to shave you? Like down there? Are you serious?"

"Yeah I am serious. Look again I know it is an unusual request but I really want this. I can't really explain why but I do. And I need help. I looked into wax locations but each one I went to said they just do bikini waxes or the Full Monty. So will you help me?"

Standing there in shock, her not able to read my mind I am thinking to myself hell yeah I will do it. But I don't want to sound to eager. Play it cool I think to myself and at the same time I hope she doesn't notice me getting hard at this moment.

"Yeah mom, I love you and I like to help you with anything you need. Granted this is something I never expected you to ask but I will try."

"Thanks. I am soaking up now and want to head straight to the bedroom right after. The hot water should make the shaving the area easier. I already let it grow out a bit more than usual so will have to trim too. Don't worry I will talk you through it. Granted I don't think I need to explain the trimming part."

Staring at her wondering what she meant on the last part.

"Honey I know you trim yours. I have seen you do it. You were too wrapped up in what you were doing and I really needed to pee so I let myself in quietly and caught you doing it. So if your trimmer works well please use that on me. I never seen the end result on you, in fact can you show me?"

"Ummm mom I don't think that is a good idea?"

"Why are you hard or something? Don't worry about it. You are 18 and your hormones are probably still raging and here I am talking about shaving my pussy. It isn't anything to be ashamed about. So drop those shorts and show me."

Feeling a bit embarrassed and feeling my cheeks start to blush I slide down my basketball shorts. My dick flopped out semi erect, more like pointing to her but with a curve to it. I am not embarrassed by what I have. I feel 6 inches is a good size. Most woman run away from things much larger and I seen those penises on porn movies. i really don't want something like those monsters I see.

"I see, looks good. Hey can I feel?"

"Ummmm...sure why not. We went this far."

I watch my mom reach out with her arm and I step closer to her. As she is reaching out to me I see her left breast rise out of the water and exposing her nipple. I can't tell if it is hard or anything but just seeing her breast all wet makes my mouth water.

At first she rubs the back of her fingers against the hair going up and down. Then turning it over she starts to feel around the area also using her thumb. In doing this her hand rubs up against my cock and it kind of jerked and lifted a little. I feel the blood going to it so if she keeps this up I will have a full blown erection in a matter of seconds not minutes.

"I like how that looks and feels. Yeah what ever you use to get that result use it on me."

"Okay. So meet you in the bedroom?"

"Yeah but first grab a towel and lay it on the middle of the bed so I can lay down on it and have my area above the towel hoping it catch all the hair. Also get your razor, I like how it shaves your face really smooth and your shaving lotion too. Also grab a ruler from your desk, I think that will help get the lines perfectly straight. Okay?"

"Sure mom. See you in a bit."

_______

I grabbed everything she said and had it laying it to the side by the towel. Not long after I hear the bathroom door open that connects to her bedroom and see her walking towards me completely naked. This is the first time I am seeing her likes this, water dripping off her body, and not me trying to sneak a peak.

"Honey put your tongue back in your mouth. You are too sweet."

I watch her crawl on all fours towards the towel, flipping over and positioning her butt on the towel. With some adjusting she gets her butt about dead center on the towel and with her spreading her legs.

Understand I lost my virginity not long ago so this isn't the first time I have seen a pussy just the first time I seen my mothers pussy. All those times I tried to get a glimpse of it not knowing one day I will have it displayed right before my eyes. It is beautiful, her lips are together with a line that separates the two sides. It is like when you look at a ripe peach, the part that runs a line down the peach it sort of looks like that.

But her peach is covered in hair, and I can already tell I have my work cut out of me.

"Mom, I think I am going to need a bowl of hot water. Be right back."

Grabbing one of the bowls in the kitchen I fill it with hot water. It is an old bowl and we can wash it after or save it just for something like this if she ever has me doing this again.

I fill the bowl about half way and carefully carry it to her bedroom, Placing it by her legs I tell her not it move much so it doesn't shake and spill on the bed. I first pull out my Norelco One Blade which I already put the green comb on it and turn it on.

"Okay mom, understand I have to touch you to do this. Alright?"

"Honey don't worry so much. Just do what comes natural"

Hell if I did what would come natural I would be licking this peach right now. But I don't say that obviously. The thing is I am not very experienced but I so wanted to taste a pussy and the second girl I was with let me. The taste was okay and I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing but she did get wet. I know about the clit but for whatever reason I couldn't get her to cum. I still hope it wasn't because of me. It would be fun to see if I can get mom to cum.

Then thinking about it I could take some liberties here. She did say don't worry about it just do what comes natural. Let's have some fun shall we.

First I wet the electric razor knowing it is water proof and I found doing this when wet seems to work better. I go with the grain from top to bottom. Making a few passes on each stroke slowly working my way to her opening.

As I get closer I position my hand so I can pull her pussy lip to the side stretching the skin to make this easier, and also because I want to touch her pussy. Lets be honest here I am having a great time right now.

"Oh!"

"Mom you okay?"

"Oh it is nothing honey, just keep going."

Running the razor a few times at the side right next to her lips I start doing the area above her her slit. While doing this I position my fingers so I am basically squeezing the pussy closed and pulling down as I begin to trim the area above it.

"Oh my" mom says

I respond with a grin knowing this may be stimulating her a bit. But she has yet to protest to anything I have done so far so I keep going. As I am about finished with the top of her pussy I notice some moisture escaping her lips. I remove my hand from it and observe it opening on its own a little. Not only that her clit is just slightly peaking out.

I am not a complete idiot. I know this is a sign of her being stimulated and I roll with it. Before going back to the other side with the trimmer I position my hand on her pussy again but this time press down on her clit.

"Oh shit..." she says and then right after puts her fist in her mouth and starts to bite down on it.

It is no surprise I am rock hard and laying on the bed I find my cock in an uncomfortable position. I put down the clippers for a second, reach into my shorts and pull my cock so it is pointing straight up and go back to the trimming while pressing down on her clit.

Giving her a break on that I take my thumb off her clit and switch hands using the clippers with my other hand. I'm ambidextrous which comes in handy when I need to switch hands.

After swapping hands I pull her pussy lips to the side again but the other direction continue to trim. While doing this I keep checking her lips and taking mental note of how much she is leaking juices. Clearly it is a lot because I notice a wet spot increasing in size right below her area.

I eventually finish up the trim and rinse it off and lay it on the hand towel I had prepared ahead of time. Then grabbing the shaving brush and wetting it I work up a good lather.

I truly enjoy shaving. Using my fathers old Double-Edge razor which I inherited when he died. I took interest in it seeing all the other options for razors in stores and did a lot of research on the art of shaving. I have watched YouTube videos about shaving, getting a good lather, products to use and so on.

Using my own money and my moms credit card i bought everything I am about to use online. Circling the brush over and over on the soap puck, I find some of the soap starts getting onto my hand. Not having a sink at the moment to rinse it off I had a sudden idea of wiping it on my moms pussy.

"Hey mom, I got some lather on my hand, just going to rub it on you okay?"

She just nods. Seeing her response I can't help but notice her breathing seems to have quicken a bit, chest rising, and if I didn't know any better I say her nipples are hard.

I did exactly that rub my hand against her pussy getting the lather off, but I took the liberty to rub against it a bit more than necessary and at times I intentionally using my thumb press down on her clit which is much more exposed now than earlier and her pussy is opening up a lot more than when we first began.

In doing that I look up again and I found she started biting on her fist again while the other hand is rubbing against her stomach. I am about to ask if she is doing okay but then decide against it and start applying the lather.

I apply most of the area but leaving a big chunk above her pussy lather free. I reach over for the ruler, position it above her pussy, press down on it so it curves with her body being that it is one of those really thin metal rulers and I take with my other hand and lather both sides of the ruler.

The trick worked. I basically have a landing strip while the other area is covered in lather. Not wanting to waste another moment I put the ruler back into position and carefully shave each side of the ruler. Starting with the grain I swipe several times, rinse and do the other side. Then rinse again and go against the grain on both sides. When done I remove the ruler and take a look at my handy work.

"Mom you got your landing strip. The rest is now just a matter of shaving the rest off. Do you want to do the rest?"

Lifting up her head and removing her fist from her mouth she looks me into the eyes and says "No... keep going." She then lays back down and places her arms to her sides.

Knowing she is enjoying this more than she should, and me too I decide to take more liberties. Working on the sides of her pussy I position my hand in a way where I am pressing down on her clit and pulling the skin tight with my fingers. In doing so she arches her back and grips the sheets with her hands making balls with her fists.

Seeing this I start to move my thumb here and there side to side. In doing so her hips begin to gyrate and her breathing quickens. Knowing full well I got her on the brink I decide to speed things along. While trying to keep my thumb on her clit as much as possible I shave her quickly but thoroughly to the point I have her pussy baby smooth except for the landing strip that I now have perfectly centered.

But then I realize when I trimmed her I never went against the grain with the trimmers.

"Mom...you are all shaved but I forgot to finish up the trimming. Just going to trim up your landing strip and you are all set."

"Okay...just hurry!"

"Mom what's up? You okay?"

"Damn it! Just hurry!"

"Okay" I reply with a grin.

I turn on the trimmers and put them into position and as I am about to swipe up I take her clit between my finger and thumb and begin to pinch it and rub it.

Not able to control herself she screams oh shit, her hips starts to buck, her pussy starts pulsating, and fluid is just flowing out of her. I made mom cum!

_____

A few days later I find myself jerking off again for the x-amount of time in bed thinking about that day I got my mom off. We never acknowledged what happened but we both know what happened.

She thanked me after once she caught her breath for helping her. Her arms to her side, palms facing up, sweat dripping from her forehead and legs spread wide.

I cleaned up everything. Dumping the water out, changing my razor blade, etc. I left her there to get her bearings and went into my room to rub one out.

Again that was few days ago and since then mom at times was distant and then other times she would kiss me on the cheek and tell me how much she loves me. I know one of us should bring up what happened but neither one of us has the guts to do so.

She has continued her baths, and I stopped trying to get peaks of her because I had my fill that day when the event occurred. But doesn't mean I haven't stopped jerking off about it. Hell after that event I haven't looked at porn once. All I need is my imagination of things escalating that day. Me going down on her, or climbing up on top of her fucking her while giving her tongue kisses. In fact unbeknown to me that opportunity may present itself.

____

***About a month later

Hearing my mom call me again from the bathroom "Honey can you come in here for a minute?"

This time not stopping at the door asking her what's up I just walk in. Just like before knees bent shining from being wet, her shoulders glistening in the light, and that neck so long and wet just there for a good kiss.

"Well honey it is been about a month and the hair has grown in a lot. My landing strip is prominent but I have hairs around my pussy and both sides of the strip. Can you shave me again?"

"Sure! I'll setup everything like before. See you in a few."

After getting everything ready I had an idea, so I went to my bedroom, took off my shirt, dropped my pants and underwear and pulled out basketball shorts, put them on with nothing underneath.

I go back to her bedroom finding her already in position completely naked like before but this time I am topless with no underwear.

Doing things exactly how I did before I take more liberties with her pussy. While pulling her pussy to the side I use my pinky to go up and down on her lips feeling her wetness increase after so many strokes. Then at times I would put in a couple of fingers and using my thumb pinch her pussy and pull the pussy tighter for each side.

As before her clit starts popping out of its hood, she is biting on her fist, and with her other hands she starts tugging on her nipples.

When I am done I use an extra wash cloth to wipe up the hairs left behind and shaving cream residue. Not telling her I am done I leave everything to the side and knowing she didn't cum this time I lean forward and suck on her clit. Immediately I hear her say "Oh shit!" Taking that as a sign of approval and no resistance to what I am doing I continue to suck on her clit, lick her lips, and stick my tongue in her pussy.

She is naturally responding to all of this and her hips start gyrating faster, thrusting up against my face, but she never reaches for my head. Peeking at times I see her no longer biting her first but making gripping actions with the sheets on both sides.

At some point between several "Oh shit!" "Dear god that feels so good" and much more I feel her hips give a big thrust up shoving her pussy harder against my face. I then wrap my arms around her legs and hold on tight as she reaches her peak. During all of this without her knowing I slid off my shorts and been dry humping the bed to keep myself hard.

As she is cumming I release her legs, remove my mouth from her pussy and quickly slide my body over hers and enter her with one big thrust.

"WHAT THE FUCK! What are you....oh fuck that feels good....oh shit...what are you doing? This is wrong...so wrong....oh god!" And I silence her immediately by a kiss shoving my tongue into her mouth. Feeling her respond back with her tongue we begin dueling our tongues as I begin to thrust mixing it up with rubbing my pelvis against her clit.

During my thrusting and our kissing she raises her legs and wraps them around my body and runs her nails up and down my back. Not long after I feel I am reaching my peak and without asking where to cum I shove on final thrust pulling my head back and make a loud grunt.

After I come back from that release I look down at her eyes seeing them wide open just staring me in silence but not for long.

"Honey you just came in my pussy." I respond with a nod. "You shouldn't have done that. Hell we shouldn't have done any of this."

"Mom do you seriously think I wouldn't react to seeing you naked, body all wet, legs spread, full access to your pussy. What do you expect? Are you that naive to think that I could resist this temptation?"

"Guess not. But honey it was incest."

"Mom lets be honest here. Incest or not, regardless what society thinks we both enjoyed this. And quite frankly I don't see us ever stopping."

"You do eat me so well. How did you learn to do that? Wait! Don't tell me."

I just smile and grin at her and gave her a peck on the lips which she reciprocated.

"So where do we go from here?"

"Well mom I am hungry, how about take out, some TV and fall asleep together and just see what naturally happens from here?"

"Ummm...okay. There is no point on putting on clothes. I just need to clean out your cum out of my pussy and grab my robe. Go ahead and at least get your shorts on so when the food comes you aren't flashing the person with your junk."

Smiling at her I pull out of her looking down seeing the wetness on my cock and I get an idea. Without saying anything I climb over on my hands and knees positioning my cock right at her face and say "Clean me off mom."

She doesn't even hesitate, grabbing my cock she slides it into her mouth and starts to suck and lick.

____

Since that day our relationship is still your typical mother and son relationship with one little twist, we fuck, and we fuck a lot. I haven't slept in my own bed since that day; waking up to BJ's, or me waking her up by licking her pussy, and sometimes when spooning I find my way into her and wake her up with a little bit of fucking.

12