Landlady, Caretaker, Lover

Story Info
A pretty college freshman is befriended by her landlady.
4.6k words
4.6
13.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Landlady, Caretaker, Lover

By Ms. Pamela Lightener

Dani and Lorena are inspired by the characters in my 6-part Lucious Leftovers series.

Please have a look at my other stories, especially The Charity Trap

It sounded like a scream, followed by the low rumbling of an angry male voice. Trying to relax with a second glass of pinot grigio after a pleasant home-cooked dinner, Lorena immediately came to full awareness, and listened for more. The angry voice continued, along with what might have been crying. Stepping out into the first floor hallway, she heard the voices coming from across the hall, Apartment C, Danielle Garver. She was one of the university students who rented an apartment from her. Good kid.

"No! Stop it, that hurts, Kyle! OW! No, stop it!"

"Danielle, Danielle? Is everything all right in there? Dani?" Lorena knocked sharply on the door, and got no response.

"Get your ass back on that bed if you know what's good for you. All the girls do it and you're gonna give it up too. Now do, it or I'll beat your ass after I fuck it!"

OK, that's enough probable cause for me any day, reasoned Lorena, and she came in with the passkey she always carried. She saw two naked people, her young blonde tenant, on all fours, and a muscular young man of average size, whom she had never seen, trying to mount her from behind. Both were facing away from her, and neither was aware she was in the room of the studio unit.

"Dammit, shut the fuck up and relax. You're making this a lot harder than it has to be. Fucking shut up!"

He had an average size cock in his hand, and he was forcing it where Danielle obviously did not want it to be.

"OWW! OWWW! Kyle take it out, you're hurting me! Kyle stop! I said no! Owww!"

The last thing Kyle expected was a pissed-off Latina, 5 foot 7 and about 130 pounds, (about 30 pounds lighter than him) staring down at him when he was trying to anally penetrate her tenant.

"What the FUCK?! Get the fuck out of here, bitch!"

He pulled out of Dani's ass and confronted Lorena, taking a step toward her, fists clenched, erection bobbing. That earned him a sharp kick in the balls, followed by a knee to the jaw as he bent over. After the hardwood floor came up to greet his face, Lorena quickly twisted his left wrist around his back, and grabbing a handful of Kyle's hair with her right, shoved his face down for a second round with the floor. She pressed his face down.

That seemed to take the fight right out of the boy. Lorena looked up on the bed, where the girl had remained frozen in her pose.

"Are you all right, Dani? Should we call the police?"

Dani was just starting to recover, and pulled a blanket around to cover her. "I think I'm OK, Lorena. Oh shit, thank you so much. Are you OK?"

Lorena laughed. "Not a scratch, but butt boy here is going to need an ice pack on his huevos tonight. Aren't you, butt boy?" Kyle moaned. "You're bleeding on my floor, asshole. Clean it up." Kyle lay there, hurting. Lorena slapped the back of his head hard. "Clean it UP!"

The punk obeyed meekly, and while simultaneously trying to stop the nosebleed, he managed to get dressed enough to head for the door with a wad of paper towels stained with blood.

Lorena got right in his face before he got out: "Here's the deal, butt boy. I'm filing a report with the cops, and Danielle can press charges if she wants to. That's her decision. But you stay away from her, and this building. That's my decision. Next time I won't be playing. Think about someone your age having to walk with a cane for the rest of his life. Are we clear?"

"Yeah."

"Good, now get the fuck out of my house."

Kyle left without trouble, and Lorena turned to her tenant, the 18 year old college freshman who rented the apartment from Lorena. Cute as cute she could be, Danielle was just north of 5 feet tall, and about 105 pounds. Thick shoulder-length blonde hair (naturally blonde, Lorena had noticed before she had covered herself), and well proportioned, she was on the freshman cheer squad and many campus social organizations. How she got hooked up with that scumbag Lorena could not imagine.

But there she was, wrapped in a blanket, her bottom sore, tears on her face, and not sure what to do. She just stared at the floor.

"Danielle, get some things together and come over to my place tonight. I don't think Kyle is going to be a problem, but you can feel safe there. I was serious. I'm going to the PD and file a report. Do you want to have him arrested? I'll be a witness."

"No, no, I just want it to be over. Let me get some things and I'll wait in your place until you get back."

Lorena settled Dani at her one bedroom unit, and had her lock up tight and keep her phone handy while she walked to the police station three blocks away. The Field Information Report didn't take much time, and while the watch sergeant said that Dani could press charges later if she wanted, he also said he would send one of his officers (who happened to have three daughters) over to have a chat with Kyle, dad style. No rough stuff, but just a couple of war stories about how compound fractures really hurt and take a long time to heal. "Well, communication is the key," chuckled Lorena, pretty confident that Danielle would not be hearing from Kyle anytime soon.

By the time she got back to her place, it was about 9:30pm, and Dani had gotten comfortable watching TV. Lorena got her a cup of chamomile tea and a half a sandwich, because she didn't feel like eating much. She noticed that she was squirming in her chair a little, and wondered if it was because of Kyle being rough with her bottom.

They talked for awhile, and Dani asked Lorena where she learned to fight. It turned out that she had trained for years in Brazilian Ju Jitsu, and had competed locally in Mixed Martial Arts. It was mostly for exercise and fun, with her real estate properties being her main source of income. She suggested Danielle look into some basic classes for herself.

"You know what would be perfect, sweetheart, is a nice warm bath before you sleep."

"Oh my, Lorena, that sounds just perfect. You have a bathtub in your apartment?"

"You bet I do, and I use it three or four times a week, just to relax and to help me sleep. You come with me."

Lorena led the way to the large, well-outfitted bathroom with a free-standing claw bathtub.

"Oh, yes, perfect," sighed the pretty teen.

"I know -- that's why I took this unit for myself. I'll run the bath and you get out of your things." Dani thought that Lorena would be leaving her alone, but it was Lorena's place, and since she really couldn't think of a reason not to, started to undress. She hadn't worn much, just shorts, a t-shirt, and panties, along with flip-flops. In a minute they were on the bathroom floor. It felt funny to be standing there naked.

Lorena ran the bath, which took some time due to the size of the old-fashioned tub. When it was about a quarter full, Lorena was about to add some lavender oil when she had a thought and shut off the water.

Lorena turned and took Dani's hand, looking up into her eyes from her seat on the edge of the tub. "Dani, I know this is a little awkward to ask, but how is your bottom doing? I noticed you seemed a little uncomfortable earlier. Does it hurt from what Kyle was doing to you?"

Dani's face and chest blushed deep red. She felt even more naked now. "Well...yes."

"It's OK, Dani. We're both girls, so why don't I have a look? I need to see if you're actually injured there. Come on." Lorena led the naked girl into her bedroom, over by the side table light. She sat on the bed and guided Dani over her lap. Lorena's hand rested on Dani's buttocks. "Now I'm going to open your bum a little. Let me know if it hurts."

Gently the older woman parted Dani's butt cheeks, exposing her little anus. In the light she could see it was a little red, and a bit raw, but could see no blood. Lorena regretted she hadn't broken Kyle's nose when she had the chance.

"I'm going to touch you just a little, so let me know." She saw Dani pucker a little, and she pressed her finger a little on her opening. "Ow" said the girl. "It's a little sore." Lorena noted an absence of lubricant. That bastard.

"He didn't prepare you are all, did he, Dani?" "No, he just grabbed me and kept trying to push it in. It really hurt."

"OK, baby, that's all. I'll put some ointment on you after your bath."

They went back in the bathroom and Lorena ran more hot water to restore the cozy temperature, and added the lavender. Helping the pretty blonde into the tub, Lorena had her entirely immersed, and rubbed her shoulders under the water. As expected, the warmth and the scent worked its magic, and soon Dani was relaxed again. Lorena gave her time, and after about 15 minutes she told her to lean forward. "I'll wash your back."

Soothing, mild liquid soap was warmed in Lorena's strong hands as she washed and massaged the girl's back and shoulders. Dani leaned forward, pressing her small breasts against her thighs. Without a word, Lorena came around in front, and washed Dani's arms, under her arms, breasts and midsection. The girl didn't object. She felt Lorena's caring and reassurance. Playfully, she took each foot in hand, and was careful not to tickle in washing them. The girls giggled.

"Stand up, honey." Dani obeyed, and Lorena's hand smoothed soap up and down her legs and buttocks, carefully avoiding the area in between. "Toward me now." Lorena bathed the front of Dani's thighs, soaping lightly over her nicely trimmed pubis, being caring and comforting and not sexual. Dani closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She hadn't been given a bath in a very long time. After rinsing, Dani was helped out, enveloped in a huge, soft towel, and patted dry.

"Lie on the bed, face down, and open your legs. I'll dab a little ointment on you before bed." Once again, the pretty young girl had her butt spread open, and Lorena treated the area gently. It was cooling and an anesthetic, and it felt better immediately. Dani had brought fresh panties and t-shirt, which she put on, having been naked for quite some time.

"You get the bed, and I'll be in the front room on the couch. No one's going to hurt you here. I'll see to that." Lorena took a few minutes in the bathroom, and then headed for the couch, with an extra pillow and blanket. Dani could see her as she stripped down and got under the blanket nude. Lights were turned out, and both women thought about each other before taking a little time falling asleep. It had been an interesting day.

About 30 minutes later both were still awake. Lorena couldn't get Dani's image out of her mind, her sweet, young body and beautiful face. She had made every effort not to imagine making love to her, and had mostly succeeded. The last thing this abused girl needed was someone going after her sexually. Had she just met Dani in a club or working out, no doubt she would have tried to get her into bed as fast as she could. But not tonight.

Lorena heard Dani's footsteps coming into the front room. "Lorena? Lorena?" Dani whispered. "Yeah, sweetie. Are you OK?" "I just can't sleep, Lorena. Would you come hold me for while please?"

"Sure, baby. Are you scared?"

"Yeah, please come and hold me, Lorena. Just for a little while, OK?"

"I'll be right there. Go back to bed."

Dani saw Lorena's impressive nude form get up from the couch, and remembered how strong she was and how she had taken take of Kyle. Her heart beat faster. Lorena went to the dresser and put on a pair of panties and a t-shirt, and got in bed with the beautiful teen. She didn't trust herself nude.

"Don't worry, Dani. Kyle's one of those bullies who runs away crying when you bloody his nose. And the police know all about it from my report. They'll have a nice talk with him about staying away from you."

"I was thinking about the report, Lorena. Did you tell everybody at the police station what he was doing to me when you came in? I don't know how I can look any of them in the eye when they know that. It's really embarrassing."

"I thought of that, kid. In my report I just said 'unwanted sexual activity' and nothing more specific."

"Oh, thanks! You think of everything!"

The two women embraced, one young and beautiful, fragile, and scared. The other older, handsome and tough, but still a beautiful and strong woman in a different way. Lorena had defended Dani against some fraternity punk, and now she would defend the girl from Lorena's own rising desire for that sweet, lovely body. She didn't even know if Dani had ever been with a woman, or even thought about it. But that wasn't on the table tonight.

"Just relax, Dani. You're safe here. Very, very safe."

When Dani fell asleep, Lorena slipped out of bed, and once again undressed and retired to the couch.

*

In the morning Dani felt much better, and the women had tea with cinnamon toast, and relaxed as the sun brightened things up. Dani went home, and soon got back into her routines of classes and a part-time job. Lorena noticed that she never brought a boy home, but a group of friends including both boys and girls would drop by at times, and there was never any trouble. She sounded good from what Lorena could hear, but she tried not to eavesdrop.

Then after dinner one evening, Dani knocked on her door with a basket of homemade orange and cranberry scones. "Hi Lorena, is it a good time for me to drop by? If it's not it's OK."

"Hi, Dani. No, it's fine, and anyone with baked goods that smell like those can just walk in any time," they laughed, and Dani entered in a polo shirt and faded cut-off jeans, with her ubiquitous flip-flops. "Do you want some tea? Set those on the table in the kitchen."

Lorena had wolfed down two scones and Dani was still nibbling on her first, a bit nervous and seemingly with some purpose to her visit. "These are outstanding, Dani! Well done. I will have to give you a key to drop these off once a week if I'm not at home." Dani smiled at the compliment, and bowed her head.

"Lorena, I just wanted to thank you again for protecting me when Kyle, well, attacked me. I've joined a martial arts class on Walnut Ave. downtown."

"Jodi Driessen teaches that. She's good. We've worked out together. We take turns kicking each other's ass. Listen to her, even the really drastic stuff about what to do when you don't have any other choices. It's a mindset you have to have ready and be willing to bring it out if you must. She'll get to that. It's not fun, but listen."

"Oh. OK. We're just starting with the philosophy part, and some stances, and conditioning. She wants us a lot stronger. Like you."

"Good to hear. Like I said, listen to her."

"But I wanted to see you about something else, and I guess I'll just say it -- I want you to take me to bed. I want you to make love to me. I want to make love to you. I thought about it that night you defended me and every night after that. And a lot during the daytimes too."

Of course, Lorena had thought about it too. Both women had masturbated more than once imagining making love to the other. Although she tried not to show it, Lorena was terribly excited and anxious to enjoy the beautiful young body of her neighbor.

"Are you sure, sweetheart?"

Without a word, Dani got up and in a few seconds was nude. She walked over to Lorena and presented herself. Small, slight, young, without a thing on. Wispy blonde public hair decorated her genitals, and her lovely breasts were in perfect proportion, with nipples so hard they might even have been painful. Lorena turned 90 degrees in her chair and took her in. With the back of her hand, she felt the smoothness and softness of the young girl's chest and stomach, brushing over her pubis, and down one thigh.

"My goodness, you are so soft." Her hand cupped Dani's bottom, and gently squeezed it, running her hand down the back of her thigh. "How is your bottom? Are you OK now?"

She blushed "It hurt a little, but the ointment you put on me really helped. It doesn't hurt anymore."

"Good. I was hoping I wouldn't have to find Kyle and deal with that.

"Open your legs and sit on my lap. One leg on either side, there, that's good. Now skooch up." Dani's moistening pussy was spread open, and pressed against Lorena's waist. She moved a little bit and breathed in at the sensation of her clit against the fabric of her tank top. Lorena took the girl's ass in both hands and pulled her close, while gently kissing and teasing her breasts. Lorena's hands were all over her back, from her shoulders down, and was amazed at how soft and smooth she was. Was I like that once?

Lorena' hands and arms were busy taking in all of Dani's upper body, and especially lavishing her mouth on those perky, luscious breasts. Dani was increasingly turned on by Lorena's muscular arms controlling her. She knew she was safe in those arms.

They rose and went to the bed, and in moments both were naked. Dani had only seen Lorena's body in a darkened room on a traumatic night, but now was amazed at her strength and fitness. By no means a bodybuilder, Lorena had little fat, and was firm everywhere Dani felt. Her beautiful brown skin was in contrast to Dani's light tan.

Laying beside each other, they embraced and kissed, their hands exploring. Lorena rolled on her back, pulling Dani up. She pulled the girl down on her, breasts on breasts, and slipped her right hand between the blonde's legs. "Ah! Oh, please!" cried the girl as the older woman manipulated the fresh, tight pussy expertly. Plunging inside her or sliding along her wet little pearl, Lorena's strong left arm held her tightly so she couldn't wiggle free if she wanted to. She didn't want to.

"That's right baby, I've got your little pussy in my hand. I'm going to make you cum and I'm going to hold you close to me while you do. You sexy little naked girl, all wet and excited, come on, come on, I can feel your juices on my hand. But I'm going to taste you later too, Dani. I'm going to eat your little cunt right up. Do you want me to lick you, baby? Tell me."

"Oh please Lorena, YES, please hold me, I'm...oh oh...please make me make me ohhhhh!!

And with that the girl collapsed on top of Lorena, grinding her wetness into Lorena's hand, hugging her close, and with Lorena hugging her too.

"That's good, baby. It's OK, I've got you. I've got you." Dani was in a whirl of orgasmic pleasure, moaning, gasping, begging for more.

Lorena was agitated and lubricated, when Dani recovered, and couldn't keep from stroking her cunt, brown, with bright pink peeking out. She lay back. "Come to me, sweetheart. Taste me. I'm so ready for you."

"I want you so much, Lorena. You are so beautiful, so strong. I want to touch you everywhere, lick you everywhere. Oh, your beautiful legs!" And she was between them, kissing Lorena's legs and thighs, licking, rubbing her soft cheeks against them. Lorena's hands caressed the girl's shoulders, resisting the urge to just pull her up between her legs and push her face into her steaming sex. The anticipation was exquisite, and she wanted to be gentle.

Then she felt Dani's soft mouth on her pussy, kissing, licking, exploring. This was new for the girl, and she proceeded unsure. Lorena drew her legs up and Dani rested her face at the opening. "Just do what you would want me to do to you, baby." And then Dani's tongue was lapping at her cunt, but so slowly, so softly, trailing over her pearl, making Lorena moan and sigh for more.

"Oh, sweetheart, yes, your soft lips and hot tongue on me. Oh, please. You sweet girl. You beautiful girl. I want to cum so much. Make me cum, honey, please, oh yes, that's it, oh you tease! Yes! I'm cumming baby, oh you...oh yessss..."

12